• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

That was a great description of the effects Xorkoth, i have to agree with most of what you said and glad you compared it with 3meo-pcp. Clears a few things up for me. I like this one but it definitely isn't one to fuck around with or try to hole on. Great for a peaceful creative glow for the day I think.

just to add.. Im a daily kratom and benzo user and experienced no negative interactions (not to say that it safe to combine these chems) when i tried this again today at 20mg. I tried it at the tail end of a small coke binge which also isnt the best idea in regards to harm reduction but it kept the manic buzz going nicely and left me feeling nice and sparkly all day.

After trying it so soon after cocaine it actually reminded me of the cocaine/ketamine combo that some are quite fond of, myself included. Although not in terms of a k-hole but rather the powerful calm stimulation and warmth of the coke/ket combo in low doses.

Last edited:
I take back my "it feels like a clean stimulant". All I gotta day is Wohzah in retrospective disbelief. I had an amazing day. Guided two people on a mushroom trip (this is a frequent thing since I work in the community, I usually do it sober but just once...) I was so into the vibes of thier trip without being drawn in too much. I have a great afterglow. My total was 60mg. 30mg attack dose, then two separate 15mg lines. I even ended up with $40 extra so it has psychedelic luck haha.

My doses are crazy, don't do them. Just don't.

Anybody want to take a guess, preferably educated guess, whether this chemical would test hot for PCP on a urine drug screen?

It depends what your looking for, 3-MeO-PCP has much higher affinity at NMDA, whereas 3-MeO-PCE has a higher sERT affinity. Thus one is more dissociating, while the other is...a tad more sertoningenic.

All arylcyclohexamines will respond to PCP on standard tests....

Oddly enough I never tested positive for PCP when I was, some times heavily, using MXE leading up to this particular test. It may have similar metabolites, but when they can't tell for sure I suspect they run a more detailed analysis on the sample. That's the only explanation O have for it because I literally passed a half dozen of these with MXE in my system. At any rate I will be reporting with the results in the next month or so.

I have a lot of experience with 3-Meo-PCP.

I did 3-MeO-PCE for the first time last night. 20mg orally.

It was very underwhelming. It reminded me of a light dose of MXE.

It felt much more like MXE than any of the PCP analogs.

I take a dissociative once every two weeks, typically either 30mg oral 3-MeO-PCP or 125-225mg MXE insufflated, so I have somewhat of a tolerance.

The comeup took about 1 hour until the first alert. I was able to to go to sleep easily after 1mg Etizolam about 4 hours after I came up (5 hours post dose).

I'll be trying this again tonight, but I feel like I'm going to cut out enough bumps for a 60mg total dose - just based upon how bland this felt.

I will be trying 2-oxo-pce and 2-oxo-pcm individually within the next few weeks (I only use on weekends) and will then feel competent to compare all the dissociatives I've tried thus far, including the ones that are currently available.

Take care all.

Ohh, I neglected to ask - is there a generally agreed upon 'hole' dose and ROI? I see conflicting reports as with the PCP analogs.

I'm pretty sure there is no 'hole' with PCP analogs, but there is certainly catatonia/anesthesia at higher doses. I don't find it very recreational.

Not all dissociatives have holes! Chasing them will lead to death quickly! 3-MeO aryl's don't seem to have them and I've tested all of them at excessive doses....

20.gif
Somehow I have invented the term MXEoids for these compounds (MXE aka 3-MeO-2'-OxO-PCE & 3-MeO-PCE for now, v.s. O-PCE etc - I'm unsure yet whether this is individually, genetically and/or metabolism, tolerance etc. dependent).

For me, if MXE is the
29.gif
, then 3-MeO-PCE is the vodka (in terms of distilled, pure but very strong). This isn't the best comparisation, because PCE has a much slower onset and much longer duration, but I can't find a better one atm. They hit the exactly same receptors, in differing strength and so, but share something no other substance I know of, and the number isn't exactly small, is able to do. This nice comfortable cozy warmth, together with absolutely calm smooth stimulation, anxiolysis, <3-opening effects ... granted, I have never done MDMA yet and probably I've been wrong with associating this warmth to opioids and it's more of serotonin than opioid (the term doesn't come from opi-oid but from "gabapentinoids" where they started this, though :)) ...

Can anyone clarify this for me :? Is it pure 5-HT (the compound for sure inhibits, if not reverse agonizes, SERT) or does mu agonism play a role too? When NMDA is antagonized, opioid activity will become "forgiven" to some degree in that one won't get tolerant or withdrawal - this is currently in the papers for pain therapy etc..

31.gif
Don't take 3-MeO-PCE while you're on antidepressants, tilidine, tramadol, or together with DXM for now.

--

4.gif
At first, I have never ever reached a true "hole", where I would have lost consciousness, control or touch with my body or a complete ego dissolution on any dissociative including K (up to 750mg or so). Maybe this is genetical, I suspect to have too much glutamatergic activity (dissociatives work by blocking glutamatergic NMDA receptors) what also leads to psychiatric / neurologic problems, so I can only speculate. But who had problems to hole on other substances, or worse, freaked out - please don't attempt on this . - it is not immobilizing and brings a huge energy with it. Up to now all reports I've read including my own experiences were positive, and I think this compound has a very uplifting nature as the inventor also described it - but remember, what comes after uplifting energy - mania.
28.gif
You don't want to cross that threshold by dosing too high. It will be a trip to the ER, and it will bring you and others hard trouble.

--

1.gif
I get a borderline hole state though when I lay down in a dark room, the darker the better, so that no more sensory input comes from the eyes. Then I would start to float away from the outside world, like drifting on a river (or a rollercoaster, depending on the drug and dosage) through imaginary worlds constrcted by my brain usually from the things seen on the last day or so, but mostly it's a natural environment. Usually only slightly visible and black & white, but twice or so I also got colors ... this is a very deeply relaxing experience that I somehow think of as chemically catalyzed meditation and I feel afterwards usually refreshed as if I had slept some hours. I could get up and do things however at any point, it's like having two bodies, one real and one in the dissoverse. Have yet to learn to control the disso one - once with DXM I could control the world around me, but it was very rudimentary, like I had to learn body control first, and then walking again ... (what I think is really quite similar in how it works in the brain!). And a freak-out in this state would be bad because there is no immobilization at all.

This has become longer than intended, but I leave it here because with 3-MeO-PCE I had a very intense experience of this state. With K I get it too but it's usually cold and abstract, this one here let me flow through endless cities in warm summer nights to relaxing music (listening to music, with good headphones, is essential for me to achieve this.. don't know for others of course).
2.gif
Also the effects and afterglow last well up to 48h especially with one redose. There might be a slight serotonergic crash, sadness :( occurring at the tail end, be prepared for this if you're sensitive to emotions and 5-HT. Most people don't seem to be to the level I am, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I know of at least one more person personally who crashed hard on MXE. Because it all feels so naturely and pure, and the crash consists of pure heart pain, sadness and regret, the thought of taking a drug couldn't be further away. Once I've even flushed a good stash of MXE due to this before I realized what it was.

23.gif
So be prepared. Redosing won't help because of the slooow onset. A tiny bit of ketamine does the trick, or a benzo, whatever you prefer.
19.gif
You can ride it out of course, it's purely mental, but can get intense. Is crashing on MDMA like this??

Take care! After so long time, we have a winner
17.gif
. But it needs to be treaten very cautiously. Think of it as a huge motorcycle of which you don't know yet how strong it accelerates, or so (at least until you know the compound).

2.gif
Bring us more MeO substituted PCMs and PCEs!
14.gif

Last edited:
Not all dissociatives have holes! Chasing them will lead to death quickly! 3-MeO aryl's don't seem to have them and I've tested all of them at excessive doses....

I seem to achieve some kind of hole on his own with 3-MeO-PCP at 30-40mg doses, when I don't have got high tolerance and add beer and high grade cannabis to the combo. Not at all like a MXE/ketamine hole, but a hole for sure. Schyzofreniac interesting stuff hard to describe. Without cannabis and beer, though, I think it would be imposible to reach this headset.

I agree that you would need to be carefoul, as you won't bee glued to the bed like with K or MXE, you'll be able to move! I myself entered a few times in strange multidimensional inside-my-room loops where I was able to break the loop by changing the setting opening the door of my room and going to the bathroom.

It depends what your looking for, 3-MeO-PCP has much higher affinity at NMDA, whereas 3-MeO-PCE has a higher sERT affinity. Thus one is more dissociating, while the other is...a tad more sertoningenic.

All arylcyclohexamines will respond to PCP on standard tests....

I subjectively agree, that 3-MeO-PCE must have a much higher sERT-affinity than 3-MeO-PCP. I only get difficult comedowns (guess that is not unusual) after ingestion of serotonergic compounds. Even the day after taking medium doses of 5ht2-x - agonists I feel somewhat groggy.

The days after high doses of dopaminergic/adrenergic stimulants I only feel tired, but not bad. The same was the case after low dose - intakes of 3-MeO-PCP. Never felt a real comedown.

But when after I have taken low doses of 3-MeO-PCE (5-10mg orally and insufflated) I always felt pretty burnt out the next day. So in my book this compound comes with the risk of loosing a day.

The PCP-version was much more functional and also was rather comedown-free for me. So it was much more utilizable for me than the PCE-counterpart.

I agree with the come down part of 3-meo-pce. I find 3-meo-pcp to gave a positive afterglow. The day after of 3-meo-pce it is a negative ahedonic headspace.

Hmm, strange. 3-MeO-PCE is the only dissociative I've tried that gives me an afterglow. With every other one I've tried (ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, DXM) I either feel normal the next day or if I went really hard, I feel drained. With 3-MeO-PCE I still feel that warm serene glow the next day.

I find both 3-MeOs (PCE and PCP) to be functional in different ways... I feel more connected to myself and my ability to communicate with others on -PCE, while on -PCP I feel much more connected to my organism (mind and body coordination basically). Both are far more functional than any other dissociative I've tried.

I theorize that's because they are more current, thus are surrounded by the current workings of experimentation and study which may be what makes them the most relevant. To me, anyway. I get a powerful afterglow from -PCP. If -PCE is better for communication, i've gotta give it a try.

Hmm, strange. 3-MeO-PCE is the only dissociative I've tried that gives me an afterglow. With every other one I've tried (ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, DXM) I either feel normal the next day or if I went really hard, I feel drained. With 3-MeO-PCE I still feel that warm serene glow the next day.

I find both 3-MeOs (PCE and PCP) to be functional in different ways... I feel more connected to myself and my ability to communicate with others on -PCE, while on -PCP I feel much more connected to my organism (mind and body coordination basically). Both are far more functional than any other dissociative I've tried.

That's really interesting, I expect 3-MeO-PCE to be more disociative, less stimulating, and more confusing than 3-MeO-PCP, so I don't expect it to be a social lubricant. I'll be able to try 3-MeO-PCE soon, and will be able to compare it with 3-MeO-PCP and 2-OxO-PCE, as I'm already taking a break for lowering the tolerances just for having a magical first experience with this one :D

Perhaps I'm sensitive to serotonin depletion/imbalance in the peripheral nervous system. Comedowns of serotonin releasers, even at low doses, physically feel worse than a major alcohol hangover for me. The intake of 1 pellet of 5-HTP nearly caused a panic attack, once.

So anyone, who avoids serotonin releasers/reuptake inhibtors due to incompatibility should also be careful with this one IMHO. I will try the 3-MeO-PCE again on occasion, to see, if the mix with 3 beers contributed to the hangover.

So yesterday I tried this one at 17.5mg oral, and went pretty bonkers on it. Was feeling pretty out of it at that point already, but I decided to add in some 4-aco-dmt and at t+6 added another 7.5mg of 3-Meo-PCe. I felt I wasn't really enjoying myself too much so I went home, and there I think I was very close to a hole. The getting sucked in bit was there, but supposedly I was far too stimulated to really remove myself from this world.

Anyway does the way me getting winked the fuck out sound about right to you? I didn't expect it as such, but don't have nearly as much tolerance as most of you probably. Have had ~5 MXE trials and 2 with Ketamine over the span of 4 years.

Seems to me the people that most enjoy the 3-meo-pc* are more the types with a longer or more intense history of dissociative use, lending to the notion that these are better suited to the hard heads. Newbs are more inclined to enjoy the likes of k/deschloroketamine/MXE (ha)