• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

To me its one of the coldest/most boring dissos out there. Pretty much any other is better. Curious as some can find that one a winner

I personally find it more warmer and relaxing than 3-meo-pcp. There was a time in the beginning, when 3meo was awesome, but more recently the batches I got were more cold, clinical, and over stimulating. The last batch I got was about a year ago or so perhaps I need to try it again. I’m curious which analogues do you like?

I know the whole affinity for mu opiod receptor hasn’t quite been demonstrated at an acceptable level, but I did an mg of my suboxone and 18mg of 3-ho-pcp and my pupils are pinned as if I actually did opiates. I’ve been on subs for 4 years and it’s never exerted any effects that makes my pupils pinned. Hmmm…

I also seem to get more pain relief from this derivative as opposed to 3-meo.

I am experiencing tinnitus seemingly from this drug

I will report back more, but if anybody could offer any insight it would be greatly appreciated. I believe somebody reported this, but I couldn't find it with google. I'll have to read every comment (again)...

I've recently posted my hospital trip report on this substance. Since I was very recklessly on a number of other substances at the time and had used 3-HO-PCP quite a number of times before I think it was the combo that caused me to have a seizure/blackout type hole effect where my body was thrashing around but my mind was not consious.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to add any advice on the type of overdoses that are commonly reported with this compound on it's own when the dose is too high, such as in the case of hospitalisations? Does this one have the similar type of issue that I presume maybe common with the original PCP? I'm thinking of the kind of symtoms one might have seen in that episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopia on 5-MeO-DMT (smoked toad venom) where the person needed to be resrained and could have easily drowned, choaked on vomit, or damaged teeth while rolling on the ground, thrashing around near water? I know in the follow up episode in season 3 that he mentioned that there was a number of reports of death by these type of issues mentioned above from toad venom when there had not been people present to restain someone.

I just want to be aware to help people in the future such as if I ever get to work in emergency harm reduction 1st aid again at any festivals and people accidently overdose on 3-HO-PCP or similar subs

P.S. The Hospital Trip Report I wrote is linked here if you want to read it. Please note Trigger Warning:
3-HO-PCP – Moderately Experienced - Seizure/Blackout/Hospitalisation, NDE/Afterlife Experience

I've recently posted my hospital trip report on this substance. Since I was very recklessly on a number of other substances at the time and had used 3-HO-PCP quite a number of times before I think it was the combo that caused me to have a seizure/blackout type hole effect where my body was thrashing around but my mind was not consious.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to add any advice on the type of overdoses that are commonly reported with this compound on it's own when the dose is too high, such as in the case of hospitalisations? Does this one have the similar type of issue that I presume maybe common with the original PCP? I'm thinking of the kind of symtoms one might have seen in that episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopia on 5-MeO-DMT (smoked toad venom) where the person needed to be resrained and could have easily drowned, choaked on vomit, or damaged teeth while rolling on the ground, thrashing around near water? I know in the follow up episode in season 3 that he mentioned that there was a number of reports of death by these type of issues mentioned above from toad venom when there had not been people present to restain someone.

I just want to be aware to help people in the future such as if I ever get to work in emergency harm reduction 1st aid again at any festivals and people accidently overdose on 3-HO-PCP or similar subs

P.S. The Hospital Trip Report I wrote is linked here if you want to read it. Please note Trigger Warning:
3-HO-PCP – Moderately Experienced - Seizure/Blackout/Hospitalisation, NDE/Afterlife Experience
prior to this incident were you using a daily ,did you have a substantial disso tolerance? 20-30mg as an initial dose is quite high. I used 3-ho-pcp for more than half a year daily with no issue, however my girlfriend has had episodes where i needed to restrain her to prevent injuries. She doesn't really have a tolerance and I gave her 8-10mg. I told her it can take quite some time for effects to develop, but she got impatient and while I wasn't watching did my 12mg bump. She became completely belligerent,
catatonic (not responsive and flailing around). Also even though your THC intake was quite low, THC can exponentially increase the effects of dissos. I've experience some flip outs myself from this combination so i never consume THC while on dissos.

Took a 2 month break from dissos and placed an order for a g last week. Yesterday it was out for delivery along with some 6-apb hcl (although reports claim it could be 5-apb), Either way, I like both compounds.

Anyways, I waited all day for my pack and the postman never came. This is the first time my postman missed a scheduled route and now it says it's available for pick up at the post office. I was pissed, as my post man usually comes around 3-5pm and i planned to use both compounds on my day off, now im concerned that ill go all the way to the post office, to be told it's out for delivery again or they lost it.

Anyways, i'm always surprised at the lack of love this compound receives. I even prefer it to 3-meo-pcp/pce. IME i'm less prone to overdoing and having an episode than 3-meo-pcp. Since it's more subtle and less stimulating at reasonable doses, I can mix it with uppers without any compounding issues. I'm headed to the post office now, really hope they have it.

Love this one. Cheap and potent. 15mg fucks me up well enough that any motor function ceases to be a possibility. As an amusing Reddit post mentions, it really is the lazy version of 3-MeO-PCP. But that's fine by me, stimulation is not why I take dissos. I've successfully mixed it with 4 other dissos which produced a deep deep hole. Very nice synergy.
Hope more people get to experience this wonderful substance. Just don't abuse it :)

tried it the first time the other day and found it to be a bit dirty but when the 3mg of bromazolam started to work it got better. but i wasnt impressed with 3ho-pce also...

tried it the first time the other day and found it to be a bit dirty but when the 3mg of bromazolam started to work it got better. but i wasnt impressed with 3ho-pce also...
Was it the first time u tried it? IME all dissos take multiple trials before you find ur golden zone and something clicks in ur brain. I've had over a decade experimenting with 3-meo-pcp. back then the badges were completely different than the ones I've tried in the last two years or so. instead of warmth, hypomania, and euphoria, it feels cold and clinical whereas 3-HO is an amazing pain reliever, anxiolytic, and depression mitigator.