• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

Does it work like that below disociative dose or only when reaching some woblines you get proper pain relief?

Oh, initially, it's like a slightly dissociative opioid (eg methadone/almost oxycodone). Above about 15mg IM, it all becomes a bit confusing. 20mg and you have no idea what happened over the last hour.
Useful, to a certain degree, as no tolerance develops to the opioid effect

Oh, initially, it's like a slightly dissociative opioid (eg methadone/almost oxycodone). Above about 15mg IM, it all becomes a bit confusing. 20mg and you have no idea what happened over the last hour.

I haven’t had the chance to try this pcp analogue yet, but just received a sample. I understand that there is some type of opioid action being exerted here, so would me being on a small dose of suboxone (2mg) interfere with its effects?

I haven’t had the chance to try this pcp analogue yet, but just received a sample. I understand that there is some type of opioid action being exerted here, so would me being on a small dose of suboxone (2mg) interfere with its effects?
I haven't noticed a massive difference between my 3-ho-pcp experiences between when I used before I had gotten on Suboxone. I do imagine that it changes the character a little bit but not to a noticeable degree. You'lll still very much get the dissociative effect from it

I recall pharmacological studies disproving this, despite how commonly the 3HOs are claimed to have opioid activity.

Ah gotcha. I haven’t looked too much in depth on this one, but recall quite some time ago that it was being purported to have some action there. Gonna try out 10 mg insufflated. Let’s see how it unfolds. It is a lil late but I hear this one isn’t as stimmy as 3-meo, so hopefully I can sleep after 4 hours

Opiod activity or not, PCP analogues strongly potentate full agonists even when taken in sub treshold dose. Does it works other way around, so full dose of opiod interferes with normal dose of PCP analogues I have no idea.

I quite like this lil compound, much more so than the previous 3-meo-pcp batches I’ve received lately. There was a time when meo was warm and smooth, but recently it’s felt cold, clinical, and had a propensity to send me flying off the handle bars. However, 3-Ho has that smooth edge to it that I’ve been missing. May have to re up.

I quite like this lil compound, much more so than the previous 3-meo-pcp batches I’ve received lately. There was a time when meo was warm and smooth, but recently it’s felt cold, clinical, and had a propensity to send me flying off the handle bars. However, 3-Ho has that smooth edge to it that I’ve been missing. May have to re up.
Would you be so kind to compare it in some detail to 3-meo-PCP as it’s only RC disso I tried. It was, hm, fucking interesting. I did like 30mg snorted and I was in sweet sweet hell…

K is a lot more to my liking (downers > uppers) but wouldn’t mind something PCPish one day again.

Would you be so kind to compare it in some detail to 3-meo-PCP as it’s only RC disso I tried. It was, hm, fucking interesting. I did like 30mg snorted and I was in sweet sweet hell…

K is a lot more to my liking (downers > uppers) but wouldn’t mind something PCPish one day again.

I prefer is to the recent batches of 3-meo that have been in circulation. 3-meo has a sharp edge to it. It can become over stimulating and uncomfortable if taken too much. 3-ho is more potent, but way more relaxing, warm, and I’d say more euphoric than even 3-meo. I have a gram of 3-ho out for delivery. Been on mail watch all damn day, always shows up late when he’s delivering my goodies.

Ok so I just tried to IV 10mg. It didn’t seem to readily dissolve in saline with a little heat. Upon cooling there was some precipitate left on the spoon. I felt some mild effects, but nothing too intense.

Just sniffed another 12 mg so let’s see where that gets me. My tolerance is quite high. Did a shot of 160mg iv fxe and didn’t get much out of it. Ugh perma tolerance is a Bitch.

Did your 3-ho-pcp dissociate in saline? My product has a slight tan hue to it. Upon applying heat it didn’t seem to be soluble. When the solution cooled it seemed to precipitate out of the solution. Do I need to add some other solvent?

I prefer is to the recent batches of 3-meo that have been in circulation. 3-meo has a sharp edge to it. It can become over stimulating and uncomfortable if taken too much. 3-ho is more potent, but way more relaxing, warm, and I’d say more euphoric than even 3-meo. I have a gram of 3-ho out for delivery. Been on mail watch all damn day, always shows up late when he’s delivering my goodies.
My experience with 3-meo is from more than five years ago but it still remains in my mind as a drug experience that surprised me. And wasn’t exactly pleasant either (unlike K almost every time) but was really worth experiencing.

Just sniffed another 12 mg so let’s see where that gets me. My tolerance is quite high. Did a shot of 160mg iv fxe and didn’t get much out of it. Ugh perma tolerance is a Bitch.

Ive got a pretty bad perma tolerance also, but ive noticed with FXE if you take some weeks off it actually goes back to being stronger again. This actually led me to taking these massive doses at times thinking i would need more to push through and it was just complete overkill.

One time i took 750mgs sublingually, which is batshit insane in retrospect after two weeks off and it fucked me up so bad. Still had a great time tho and the hole felt like eons, was heavily dissociated for like a good half a day after that one. Reason i did this is cuz 500mgs orally, taken twice in day was good but i didnt hole.

Was doing it weekly at the time tho. So i figured since i did a gram that time id be good with that dose, well i was just wrecked and came out of the hole ass naked in the hotel room. Ive got this habit of taking off all my clothes when im totally blasted.

Ive got a pretty bad perma tolerance also, but ive noticed with FXE if you take some weeks off it actually goes back to being stronger again. This actually led me to taking these massive doses at times thinking i would need more to push through and it was just complete overkill.

One time i took 750mgs sublingually, which is batshit insane in retrospect after two weeks off and it fucked me up so bad. Still had a great time tho and the hole felt like eons, was heavily dissociated for like a good half a day after that one. Reason i did this is cuz 500mgs orally, taken twice in day was good but i didnt hole.

Was doing it weekly at the time tho. So i figured since i did a gram that time id be good with that dose, well i was just wrecked and came out of the hole ass naked in the hotel room. Ive got this habit of taking off all my clothes when im totally blasted.
Christ man these are ridiculously high doses.

I'd definitely caution everyone to not take these kind of doses because it might not have the same happy ending next time.

Christ man these are ridiculously high doses.

I'd definitely caution everyone to not take these kind of doses because it might not have the same happy ending next time.

Yeah i would not recomend it at all i have a very high disso tolerance and i love going far on them. I can go through a gram or more easily of FXE in a day if im really going for it. Even for "light" trips im not dosing leas than 250mgs sublingually, usually takes me doing that twice for me to get a hole. And this is with a couple weeks off. People that have no disso tolerance can hole off 125mgs i hear

This is why I love 3-ho-pcp. Sniffed 20mg and am feeling great. Super functional, hypomanic, great antidepressant and anxiolytic. Gotta be careful of daily usage though, cause life on these 3-x-pcx compounds can get out of hand due to their subtlety. Best antidepressant ever but I know I shouldn’t be doing this all the time.

But yeah I’m at a point where I can do a 200mg shot of fxe and it just doesn’t do much, so time for a break. I’ve been through so many grams this year. It’s especially taxing on the body if used IV/IM. I make sure to use a micron filter and take all the necessary precautions, but it still can’t be good to carry on like this. That being said, it’s not as hard on the organs as straight ket.

Last edited:
I have tried this compound a week ago in various doses with no tolerance and this is what I’ve got to say.

I’ve tried it orally because I bought it in the form of 2mg tablets. On the first day I’ve tried it in 4mg followed by 2mg two hours later and another 2mg in another two hours. On the second day Ive tried 8mg and eight hours later Ive had 10mg.

The “low” dose was extremely boring. Felt exactly like taking 50-70mg of memantine. Very cold and clinical dissociation. Zero stimulation, in fact it was somewhat sedating. No warmth or opioid action going on. Very sensitive to light. Had a hard time watching a TV show because it felt so damn bright. Effects wore off in 3 hours with no residual effects. I could most definitely sleep while the effects were peaking. This dose had no visual tracers or laggy vision. Visually, the environment looked a little liminal but nothing eye catching.

The 8mg dose was definitely better in terms of dissociation but still a little clinical and cold. No tracers or laggy vision. Mild body numbness, could still get an erection and feel down there. Presumably I already had tolerance from the day before, so this time things looked pretty normal and lacked the liminal space effect. Light sensitivity was very intense. Overall the experience was boring and the effects wore off in 3 hours with no residual effects.

The 10mg dose eight hours after the 8mg dose was were the fun began. This time the dissociation was warm and the effects were similar to a 3rd/4th plateau DXM trip minus the serotonergic aspect of DXM. I liked how the effects slowly built up over the course of an hour to reach the peak that lasted like an hour and a half. The numbness I experienced from this dose was extreme. I could barely feel anything physically. Light sensitivity was so extreme that I could barely see anything. Things were pretty much white. I was beginning to blend in with the environment aka become one with everything - I guess I nearly holed, but I tried my best to not hole because I was at a family dinner and yeah no one suspected a damn thing about me because I purposely portray myself as a weird person when sober, so people don’t see a difference when I’m on something lol. I would have definitely had some nice CEV during the peak but I could not allow myself to close my eyes and enjoy the show at the time.
This dose was not stimulating at all. Effects wore off in 4 hours instead of 3. No laggy vision/tracers from this dose. There was zero mania. I was experiencing something that’s the opposite of mania because 3ho was sedating my mind. I usually get manic on DXM and my personality splits into objective (everything/God) and the subjective (me, mortal human), but absolutely nothing crazy happened with my mind on 3-ho.

I found this drug to be extremely addictive even though I was finding it boring. I would put it up there with meth. Can’t stop till I run out category. The next day after my big dose I felt an urge to be in the dissociative state and the only dissociative available to me was DXM. I took my usual 2nd plateau dose (225mg HBR) and it hit me as hard as before in terms of the dissociation, so 3-ho did not affect my DXM tolerance. However the DXM mania was completely gone. My mind was not racing and I wasn’t thinking anything crazy which was a bummer.

It’s been a few days and the urge to use dissociatives is gone. Going to take a two month break.

Last edited: