• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

I just used 3hopcp to pull my name and my partners name from the satanic bible.

Fuck.

I just used 3hopcp to pull my name and my partners name from the satanic bible.

Fuck.

Sounds about right - these pcp drugs can really make me think some crazy shit as well. 3-HO-PCP seems a bit peculiar in how 'sober' I still feel, yet I'm actually high as fuck thinking insane shit.

I won't take this drug again - I went through about 60mg in two days recently, and do not like the after effects. Very irritable, low feeling - grumpy as hell, and some weird muscle spasms.

I was taking a lot of St. John's Wort recently, so perhaps that's why I went through it so quickly.

Fun fact, St. John's wort is a great way to speed up elimination of dissociative from the body, if you're in a pinch or are trying to detox after a binge. Works for Kratom and some other drugs as well.

But yeah, no more 3-ho-pcp for me. Such a creeper, too - seems to take 2-3 hours to really kick in. So weird.

Yeah I had some fucking weird experiences with this compound. Haven't had any since that weird weekend and I don't plan on fucking with it again any time soon, haha. It's a great fun drug but definitely a mindfuck.

3-ho-pcp is a treacherous substance. I used it always Iv´d. The first times were great, very K-like. But soon I started loosing that feeling and always had a sense of being normal, not high, but I would fall for no reason and not put my hands to stop the fall. This happened to me several times until the last one 3 month ago, I hit my heaad hard in the front and back, blood everywhere, and couldnt understand what was happening, trying to wash the floor while still dripping red.
A couple of months later I started having the wors neck pain and muscle spasms, they thought it was a cervical rectification, but actually it whas a neck injury, kinda like a whiplash. I´m in the most pain now, gathering data so i can have a surgery and have a couple of discs removed and changed for metalic ones. I´ll never touch this chem again.

3-ho-pcp is a treacherous substance. I used it always Iv´d. The first times were great, very K-like. But soon I started loosing that feeling and always had a sense of being normal, not high, but I would fall for no reason and not put my hands to stop the fall. This happened to me several times until the last one 3 month ago, I hit my heaad hard in the front and back, blood everywhere, and couldnt understand what was happening, trying to wash the floor while still dripping red.
A couple of months later I started having the wors neck pain and muscle spasms, they thought it was a cervical rectification, but actually it whas a neck injury, kinda like a whiplash. I´m in the most pain now, gathering data so i can have a surgery and have a couple of discs removed and changed for metalic ones. I´ll never touch this chem again.
Aw damn that's awful... Really sorry to hear you're going through that, hopefully you get the medical help you need.

I have had only a few low dose experiences, as the older I get, the ligther I like my drugs.

Pretty lame, cold and brainfukery too, so not wanting to keep exploring it either. I would if it were the only disso available, but having at hand others, It doesnt make much sense

Just bumped 5+-mgs roughly 5-10mgs all my other sources I needed 20mgs+ for good experiences so either that stuff wasn't pure or this stuff is super fucking potent

What’s the dosing like with this one (oral) for a first time dose with no disso tolerance at the moment?
I’m looking for something in the ballpark of 10mg 3-meo-pce.

I got pretty intense effects nasal off 6-8mgs eyeballed I dosed like 30mgs over a night for 3 days and had one of the best times.

What’s the dosing like with this one (oral) for a first time dose with no disso tolerance at the moment?
You'll look at a lot of things saying anything over 10mg is massive dose, and each mg makes a big difference.

I've done a lot of this stuff over the years, and found that it's more tricky than that. Thing is, it's such a clear headed dissociative, that it's hard to ever really feel like you've had 'enough' or are 'high' as the illusion of sobriety is strong.

I would suggest starting with 5mg, and redosing 5mg every hour or two after that.

You'll look at a lot of things saying anything over 10mg is massive dose, and each mg makes a big difference.

I've done a lot of this stuff over the years, and found that it's more tricky than that. Thing is, it's such a clear headed dissociative, that it's hard to ever really feel like you've had 'enough' or are 'high' as the illusion of sobriety is strong.

I would suggest starting with 5mg, and redosing 5mg every hour or two after that.
I melted into a space depot and didn't know the difference between my body and my GFS and could barely tell what I was seeing in full light because the hallucinations were so intense and full it's a blur basically now

I melted into a space depot and didn't know the difference between my body and my GFS and could barely tell what I was seeing in full light because the hallucinations were so intense and full it's a blur basically now

Sounds like a hell of a trip 😃

Love your user name by the way, those are one of my favorite vegetables by a longshot. No other onion even comes close to their majesty, so sweet and delicious. You have excellent taste in food my friend!!!

It is a bit more potent than 3-MeO-PCE but not by much. I imagine 8-10mg 3-HO-PCP would feel about equal to 10mg 3-MeO-PCE.

Orally I start to feel first alerts around 30 minutes that slowly build until about the 90 minute mark when it starts entering the peak. I'd usually insufflate it because I'm impatient and 3-HO-PCP hits the sinuses like air, but I'm trying to be better about sticking with oral dosing

Yah a good starting dose is 8mgs and did it taste like wintergreen tobacco chew with the initial bumps and then it turned into a chemically drip? On this 3 ho pcp.
Can relate to the wintergreen. 3-HO-PCP, at least the recent batches I have gotten have a unique smell when I snort it. A fairly pleasant smell imo

Exactly a few dissociatives have all bad a unique minty winter flavor but plenty have just tasted like straight chemical haha but it's weird wonder what causes dissociates to tend to that type of flavor

had a rather novel odd experience on 3-HO-PCP that seemed worth posting about, since it's not something I had previously encountered on any dissociative (having tried quite a few)

I had a nice weekend afternoon of playing chill videogames and watching twitch streams. I had separate 10mg doses of 3-HO-PCP at 09:00, 13:00, 15:00, and 17:00. 10mg is my standard dose, though that many in short succession is on the higher end for me--I am a chronic regular user, but 4h between doses is my more typical minimum. I had also consumed about one 4% ABV beer an hour since 15:00, with a high alcohol tolerance, so medium buzzed or whatever

anyway, as luck would have it, the twitch stream I was watching was playing some early 2000s game where I guess devs hadn't really latched onto the whole "avoid epilepsy trigger lighting" thing yet, and there was some sequence with a series of regular, rapidly flashing hard red lights around 21:00. several minutes into this I noticed a feeling of being somehow transfixed by the lights while also feeling extremely confused and unpleasant, like my brain was shutting off and no longer able to process stimuli in a way that made normal sense. fortunately some more lucid part of my brain kicked in and said "hey, you are experiencing unusual confusion while looking at rapidly flashing red lights, this is classic photosensitive seizure shit, turn it off". I did so, turned off other lighting, and closed my eyes for a bit, and felt markedly better after ~10m.

I did notice an unusual after-effect where I had drastically-reduced night vision: I live in an area with a lot of light pollution, so usually even with all of the lights off in my apartment I can still see my way around from outside lights coming in through the windows. after this everything looked almost pitch-black despite the same levels of ambient outdoor light leaking into my apartment. my normal level of night vision returned after ~30m

AFAIK I have no family history of epilepsy (though we do have some history of bipolar disorder and ADHD), and I myself have previously seen stereotypical "likely to trigger photosensitive seizure" imagery before without issues. I suspect screwing with NMDARs hardcore in combination with GABAergics likely isn't going to do anything good for seizure threshold, but beyond that IDK. very bizarre experience overall.

Great painkiller that works where morphine wouldn't touch the sides, but too easy to take a tad too much and end up not having a fucking clue what was going on