• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I've tried it twice, once at 15mg and second time around 27mg. Both times it was very very pleasant and at no time was it uncomfortable, or negative on anyway. In fact both times I thought wow! This stuff feels so mild and gentle! I can't believe this is the 2-ct-7 I've heard so much negativity about. YMMV indeed!!!

It's very likely you just had doses much too low for a full trip. Some people need up to 50mg or more, and some people need 25 or 30mg for a full trip. It really varies dramatically. I've had up to 40mg and I didn't have a strong trip at all, though at the time I was taking a lot of psychedelics and had a big tolerance.

Morning Glory Seed, you realize you've been writing about T-7 for over twelve years now? Love it!

A real trailblazer, that guy. :)

is vaporizing this substantially safer than snorting it?

Apparently, if you just search for 'vaporizing 2C-T-7'.

But I would still never do anything but oral. Please be careful, make sure it is always impossible to inadvertently inhale a large dose, and avoid combining it - if you do combine it with compounds that are considered safe with it, take them later in a step by step fashion.

Anyone has tried mixing 2C-T-7 with Ketamine? What about GHB?

If it's in anyway similar to mescaline the ketamine will sygenized incredibly euphorically and visually. I'm also interested on the GHB combo for the increased sociability (let go) like with mdma.

GHB might blunt the psychedelic aspect of 2C-T-7 due to GABAergic activation, but might mix nicely with the extra serotonin from T7's MAO-A inhibition.

no no b/c of the maoi/serotonin thing or what? how did you pay for it?

i am debating between this, e/c/b. have had e and c before, but not 7 and b. c+mxe= one of the most profound trips ever, without mxe c was kinda boring.... Honestly, mxe seems to make EVERYTHING better :)

stupid drug buying addiction... like frikkin pokemon.

I've read a good chunk of this thread and various other reports elsewhere. This is on my to-do list before I die. It's the only 2C-T-x I'm interested in.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but can someone explain why this chem is considered dangerous? I understand how it has a steep dose response curve, and that the same dose can vary in strength, but what kind of damage does it do?

I've tried 2C-P and supposedly that one is dangerous too, but I've had a good time with it and only minimal body load. I know they're completely different, but that experience made me a little more comfortable taking rc's.

no no b/c of the maoi/serotonin thing or what? how did you pay for it?

i am debating between this, e/c/b. have had e and c before, but not 7 and b. c+mxe= one of the most profound trips ever, without mxe c was kinda boring.... Honestly, mxe seems to make EVERYTHING better :)

stupid drug buying addiction... like frikkin pokemon.

MXE is serotonergic and 2C-T-7 is a very potent MAOI. Serotonin syndrome and death are possible.

As for the alcohol interaction... I got a lot more fucked up than I should have from the dose I took and I actually blacked out for part of the trip and my blood pressure was through the roof for the next day or two (I could tell because I'd stand up too quickly and my vision would go black just like when I eat too much black licorice).

I've read a good chunk of this thread and various other reports elsewhere. This is on my to-do list before I die. It's the only 2C-T-x I'm interested in.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but can someone explain why this chem is considered dangerous? I understand how it has a steep dose response curve, and that the same dose can vary in strength, but what kind of damage does it do?

I've tried 2C-P and supposedly that one is dangerous too, but I've had a good time with it and only minimal body load. I know they're completely different, but that experience made me a little more comfortable taking rc's.

See above. 2C-P can be dangerous but 2C-T-7 is a potent MAOI and people like to mix it with things and then they die or end up in the hospital. 2C-T-7 was one of the first drugs to start piling up the deaths and ER visits that really brought attention to RCs. It was banned before I even got into AMT in 2002/2003.

MXE is serotonergic and 2C-T-7 is a very potent MAOI. Serotonin syndrome and death are possible.

I'm not aware that T7 has been shown to be any sort of MAOI. There is a German paper with a ton of data on a ton of T7 homologous (or ALEPH analogues to be specific) but that paper did not examine any of the 2-carbon compounds.

I'm not aware that T7 has been shown to be any sort of MAOI. There is a German paper with a ton of data on a ton of T7 homologous (or ALEPH analogues to be specific) but that paper did not examine any of the 2-carbon compounds.

News to me. It was said for years that 2C-T-7 was an MAOI.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/385484-2C-T-family-and-MAOI-properties

The other reason that 2CT7 is thought to be a particularly strong MAOI is that the n-propyl derivative (i.e. ALEPH-7) was the strongest MAOI in the series that was tested, so assuming the same holds true for the phenethylamines, 2CT7 will be the strongest.

Based on the trip disasters from combos and the deaths from mixing it with MDMA I think its better to err on the side of caution and assume that its an MAOI. I'm too lazy to do any further searching but my blood pressure only ever went that high when I ate licorice or mixed 2C-T-7 with an "adios muthafucka" alcoholic drink - http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/3217/

Now that was a Louisiana-style daiquiri... so it had more than just that in it... but I drank those 40 ounce drinks all the time and never once blacked out, mixed it with 12mg of 2C-T-7 and came to near the end of the trip to find that I'd had sexual relations with the wrong sex, busted a bunch of shit, cried, etc., and then I had the blood pressure issue for the rest of that night and the whole next day.

Then there are the deaths when mixed with ephedrine and MDMA.

That's not counting the insufflated dosage deaths but if you peruse Erowid's trip reports on 2C-T-7 combinations with MAO-sensitive drugs didn't end nicely. I think we have more than ample evidence to call it an MAO inhibitor and advise caution.

Lack of evidence is not evidence but ya know, gotta believe in something.

Are we forgetting about HR? Because MXE has had some rather dangerous reactions with drugs that haven't killed people like your beloved 2C-T-7.

I really hope that your love for the drug isn't clouding the ability to see that there is potential for a reaction when you combine a drug like MXE that has even been tested to have mixtures that have MDPV along with the MXE with a drug that is known to cause fatalities when mixed with other drugs.

I respect you man, I always have. But harm reduction has to come first and both times I had 2C-T-7 involved nothing but alcohol with carefully measured doses and resulted in extremely intense experiences beyond what should have happened with that small amount of material and physical side effects that were alarming. This is a consistent theme with this drug. It tends to provoke toxic reactions in people. I would recommend that anyone take 2C-T-2 and puke and shit their brains out at the start of the trip than mess with 2C-T-7 combinations.

On its own, 2C-T-7 is probably great. Although there are still a ton of reports of serious physical distress from oral dosage with a careful MAOI-free diet.

And then knowing the intensity of this drug, recommending a combo to someone who has no experience with the drug is just asinine.

Yeah, I've read the reports too, well the ones where mdma was combined with 2C-T-7, and the other death from someone who insufflated a couple doses. It sounds scary, but I mean even a 80mg dose of 2C-P could mean death too. Caution is far and away #1 with substances like these. I don't insufflate anything, but I'm curious as to why it can be deadly on that ROA for 2C-T-7.

Then again, I guess any ROA can be deadly to a uncommonly susceptible user, or if they take too large of a dose, for any substance...

Hmm, so it's generally recognized as a strong MAOI. If one takes this orally without combinations, it still seems to be dangerous. I was wondering what else makes this chem so different from the others? There's just something about 2C-T-7 that has always intrigued me. I've looked up a lot of info on this in the past, but the only thing I remembered finding was that a large dose could be deadly, and that the threshold varied quite a bit which made it even trickier. Thanks for the MAOI heads up, any and all info is appreciated by this sponge.

I don't want to say, is that it? But if that's it, then if or when I get around to this I'll just start at 1-5mg. I hope being that cautious and working up in those increments would be foolproof.

Waste of material.

If you don't have something that is MAO reactive in you and you are careful, as you appear to be, 12mg should be a rolling ++ - but here's the thing... could be sensitive like me where 12mg is a very very very strong +++ that lasts around 7 hours.

Compared to any other drug... that I've taken... its the closest to mescaline... but with visuals that are in the middle of DMT and salvia... Its good fucking shit... but its scary too. Its one of the few drugs that I would never do again but I think everyone should experience once. I'd rather have DPT because my diet is full of tyramine and my chemicals back then were full of primary amines (the target for MAO-A)... but if you're smart, this is one very powerful and very spiritual drug. It doesn't touch mescaline... but it comes closer than anything other than 2C-T-2 at around 35-40mg which will cause nausea, vomiting, puking, and diarrhea... but when that shit flies out your ass you'll be somewhere other than the bathroom... at least in your mind.

And if you like shoving shit up your nose, DPT is almost always a +++ experience. If you can get over the heart... which goes to 140-160 tachycardia... which is still safe... I found out from the doc the other day that 250 in a limited time is safe. SoI guess I feel different about danger...

And if you like shoving shit up your butt, DPT is almost always a +++ experience..

i dunno. Never really tried snorting psychs much. Just seems weird. Am a huge fan of plugging everything though. Dpt + mxe plugged was

like some kind of sensual, tremmor filled, feeling of some crazy dark shit lurkng right around the corner and it wasn't sure it was going to play nice.

will likely end up getting some 2ct-7 sometime soonish. I'm sure I will report back if I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, your quote had "nose" changed to "butt" =D How is DPT plugged? I want to have a real DPT experience (I have had several threshold), but I am not keen on snorting it as I hear it really sucks for a while.

I really hope that your love for the drug isn't clouding the ability to see that there is potential for a reaction ... But harm reduction has to come first .

I respect you greatly and I am all for harm reduction but there is no evidence for 2C-T-7 being an strong MAOI. That is not to diminish the fact that it is unpredictable and potentially far more dangerous than 2C-B or even 2C-E. THat said, I think it best that we stick with the facts.