• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-4 Thread

Heavy :). I share your idea about staying indoor for the first part and feeling the need to go outside/interact for the latter part.

I do like to take 5-8mg in a social setting with friends, preferably at home or in the woods.

Yeah if you are with people you trust who aren't going to play mind games out side of what i have perceived the ability as being able to hear them and see them. I remember one time, i did like you know 7-10 mg of 2c-e in the early morning, a long time ago.
Thats the other thing, i can recall every single 2c-e experience as if it's still a fresh memory. In the evening I got invited over to my friend matthews apartment to smoke some bowls. I remember walking there, and i was just loving it outside, the sky was shuddering in effervescent hues of magenta and neon cluster fuck as i enjoy to call it. I get to the apartment and not only is everyone smoking weed, but they are drinking and playing video games. I was there for maybe about 20 minutes before there was a level of robotic servitude to the alcohol the television and the marijuana that was slowing time down. I remember my ego took over, and i said "Well if you guys were having as much fun as me, you would leave to" and apparently i said it proudly as if it was a good thing as i was leaving Which i can understand to a bunch of drunken stoned friends as being a pretty negative thing you could say to them. I never took it into account until days later, when i needed to buy weed off of them, and they are generally all around good people but i guess my energy really challenged them for the rest of their night and it kind of pissed them off and they talked to me about it later on. I also never told them i was on anything when i went over there, so I was all around rude, but not so much rude, as just Honest, and WAAAAAY over perceptive at the moment. You just REALLY need to watch your Ego and Mouth on 2c-e like warn people before hand, "guys, i just took a drug that made me perceive heaven and now i feel a tad mouthy because i know this is hell."

Gosh I was hoping to read more about 2CT-4 in this thread...there's already so much on 2C-E and the others.
Of course I could see some therapuetic value in T4 Achten but that's maybe true of most psychedelics...but certainly I could see it being better than some of the 2C's in that respect...it seemed more clearheaded/thoughtful/introspective then some (almost smart drug on occaission). T4s major drawback in this respect is it's long duration but it is introspective and thoughtful material. I can see why some under rate it; it's not flashy at all but I am not surprised some could a deep experience on it. Very little bodyload. outwardly it seems quite mild, calm and easy to handle, maybe even hard to define but there can be a subtle magic to it; quite different to most of the 2Cs, I never noted anything dissasociative at all (mostly rather in body) but for such a subtle compound I guess it could manafest in quite a range of way on different trips.

Nice, well tomorrow at 11:11 am i'm eating 11mg with my girlfriend. After a light breakfast and some coffee.
So i'm quite excited to see what happens, and i should have my trip report up on sunday.

2c-t-4 for me is easily the most easy going in terms of body load/stimulation of the 2c's I've tried. Its a smooth transition from sober to tripping. There isn't too much of a difference in the duration when taken orally vs insufflated, maybe an hour or 2 difference both around the 12 14 hour mark give or take. Visually its beautiful, and has a bit of a different twist when compared to other 2c visuals, but mentally I can never put my finger on it. I'll find myself contemplating things but I never find a solid answer, but it definitely does put a funny twist on things.

10:50 Ingestion on an empty stomach following two cups of coffee. My scale kept on jumping between 11 and 15 no matter how many times we re-weighed it. My girlfriends kept bouncing between 9-11. Suspected amount taken a mean of roughly 9-13mg each.
10:52: Turned on some music. Catch you all on the flip side.
11:48: Using milk drop visualizer to music, it seems to capture the essence of the fractals, but when i look away from the screen it is as if i am responsible for their placement, not their geometric shaping.
it lingers in my field of vision for a long time. Ultimately this is a roaring plus one. The thing that 2c-e likes to do is trick you into it's working, but then it doesn't do anything for awhile longer, then a glimmer of high then BAM you are fucked. This is... about as sleepy as mushrooms, with glimmers of a euphoria which reminds of me slightly of mdma, with no body load... there won't be anything else added to this as i can already feel my eyes becoming more alive and giving all of my energy to typing and the computer screen is not how i want to spend my trip. So... yes... lets hope this metabolizes into something wonderful.
12:29 extreme time dialation beings along with weird mixtures of somatic bliss, combined with attentive talking. The Somatic parts are FILLED with an onflux of totally rational perspectives about things that occur in your daily life.
This drug, is a mirror so far it's reflections hold none of the jadedness of mushrooms or the unreality of LSD.

12:32 we are getting the same feeling we get from 2c-e right before it seems to come on stronger, which is a question that lingers inside of your mind "did i do enough" 5-8mg in the shulgin print. We took 10-13 and it's barely been two hours, Do not do this. Lolol.
[video=youtube_share;OlleM0sU7yg]http://youtu.be/OlleM0sU7yg[/video]
last side note over the last hour, i've been experiencing that weird... Lung metabolism feeling... it's quite strange.

I must say during this come up this is the most sober and fucked i've ever felt outside of Allylescaline, and 4-aco-dmt.
Something is happening. In the background and when you want to focus on it, it's alot. But then it goes away and seems to come back.
Enjoy the tune.

Last edited:
i only had 100mg of this stuff to work with back in the day.... highest dose i took was i believe 25mg.... was much more fulfilling at high doses in my experience. the lower end of the dosage range that shulgin listed was too transparent for my liking.

seemed more suitable for high-dose exploration than, say 2C-I.... which i prefer to take lower doses of.

Last edited:
Okay, so where do i begin with this compound. Honestly, i feel a little derped at the moment. So this will not be the complete trip.
Celeste had a roaring +++.5 and i barely got past ++.5 but just being in the room for the divine stuff that Celeste was experiencing was amazing.
This stuff, is gold. I just dosed way too low and never bothered to redose during the day.

I shall write a full trip report through out the day today have hopefully get it posted by tonight. I'm just rather sleepy still.

Also if you ever get a chance to watch
The Watership down while under the influence of this compound. Do it.
it's worth it.

I swear half of the enjoyment with all of the substances is the degree of influence they have upon one's own writing and creativity. I can't help but feel on some level people are depriving themselves of the full experience that can be gained by taking these things and not writing about the effects but I always was a nerd.

I just don't enjoy writing about the trip, I love scrolling down theories and such but boring things like effects. I really need to get some as well been meaning to grab some especially now that it's more available!

Okay so honestly there really isn't anyway to describe this drug, how it works, and it's effects, because in an attempt to be discernible, it all comes back around to
"that just has to be the t-4." So when it was taken, rather than any kind of increase in emotions there was a heavy zoning. Everything slowed down to a grinding halt.
Time literally went on forever. We listened to alot of bluetech and Ott and Eskmo for the first 4 -6 hours of the trip. During that time, we shared the couches.
I asked Celeste what she was feeling, and she said she was just in absolute tranquility and ecstasy. We pretty much didn't move or speak until like 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

i'd like to say that the first 4 hours of the experience are MARKED, with a somatic ecstasy that i don't feel is easily repeatable with other compounds. Unlike other compounds where the worlds are shared, we were each taken into the Atom Heart mother of ourselves, and there was no way we could "share" the experience outside of physical contact. This compound is one where if you give yourself unto it, and don't occupy your mind with anything other than the fact that you have just taken a compound it will take you very very very deep. When most people take a drug, they are doing it to see more from the world around them an increase in external senses.
t-4 if definitely about the world inside of yourself or an increase of internal sensors. It's one of those things, that if you had taken, the perfect dose, or if you were alone, instead of getting juiced, it's more like being wrapped in all of the greatest aspects of yourself.

Around the 5 hour point, i asked Celeste what she was experiencing with eyes closed. She said, it was like there was a brand new program running inside of herself. But only in the background.
i told her my thoughts during that time were running in a very non congruent pattern. But it was kind of like having the ability to think in absolute free form, how the tail end of one thought immediately using like the last word of the thought, would then evolve into a totally brand new conscious mind frame. then if you can reach the end of that, "bam" upgrade. Like it's really weird stuff... it felt like an SoS machine ... --- ...
___________________ ____________________
____________________ __________
________ ___________ ___________ ___________ _________ ______
___________________ __________

like that is honestly how i felt my thoughts were running if i had to dedicate a path, the tail end of one would begin another one, generally on a totally different field of thought.

yesterday it still felt like the effects were running fairly high in the background. This morning even, before work. Like i still feel as if this compound is working out something or like upgrading my conscious projections.

I kept on taking myself out of the trip by seeing if i could do normal things around the house. I.e. Make toast, grab some juice. This compound gave meaning to my repetitive cyclical actions and made me feel extra happy to be doing so.
around the 7th hour, i started to note an increase in body energy. It felt like a tryptamine buzz in my feet, it honestly felt like the switch from the internal to the external had been flicked.

We watched The Watership Down, got extremely involved with those bunny rabbits, i made some Yaki Soba, and fried some spring rolls.

The whole entire night it was like Celeste was a 5 year old kid, and everything was new and exciting and very emotional. For me, this reminded me of a High dose allylescaline with less Bad physical effects.
The only other compound that i know which can put me into the zone like this, is 4-aco-dmt, but it's spirit, isn't the same as what lies within the t-4. When alexander shulgin said that a truly depressed person would have a hard time with this drug, as they would have no way to get away from it. I totally understand that. He was working in the pharmacology and psychiatry world. If you are dealing with a depressed patient and you have a compound that is going to make them better, the hardest part is convincing them to take the compound, after that it's easy peasey, the doctor guides the trip as much as, the drug guides the soul. t-4 has no manic edge, instead it literally goes in takes everything that is bothering you and obliterates it into something that just no longer exists in that temporal moment in time. There needs to be more research done with this one out of all of the 2c's i've tried. I honestly feel that this one has THE most therapeutic potential.

it's also really hard to report on effects when they are extremely personal. Like you would have to know me to understand what i mean by a few of these. This drug is by far the most up close and personal i've ever been with myself in a very good way. Never got insane visuals. But their geometry is Defiantly different from other visuals that i had. Celeste on the other hand however, was a +++.5 she was robbed of being able to voluntarily do things, thus leaving me to be in control. Like get some water, get a blanket, ect. So i am excited to experiment more with this one, and i think you all should do. But for the variety of feelings that i was getting during the deepest points of this experience.I gotta say i am really happy i havn't done any drugs in a really long time, because there is something so subtle yet, so remarkable about this, that i feel any amount of just general brain numbness due to the use of other compounds leading up to this one, would just over shadow it completely. I feel like i have more i want to say, but i wasn't the one who had the fullest experience. Celeste on the other hand, did, but even she said that the sheer level of personal aspects that changed in a subtle way deep down withinside of herself, are impossible to describe, because it's like trying to examine the neuron that was causing the issue to begin with. It's gone, it's upgraded, the experience totally changed something, Neuroplasticity has now evolved into jiggly and full of juice and the new head doesn't have the vocabulary the old head had.

Last edited:
Falling to peer pressure....figured you were a better man...:(
It has been a bad week for me.

t-4 if definitely about the world inside of yourself or an increase of internal sensors. It's one of those things, that if you had taken, the perfect dose, or if you were alone, instead of getting juiced, it's more like being wrapped in all of the greatest aspects of yourself.

......it honestly felt like the switch from the internal to the external had been flicked.

........ it literally goes in takes everything that is bothering you and obliterates it into something that just no longer exists in that temporal moment in time.

THis is the 'dissociative' aspect that I noted in this compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't really call it a disassociative anymore than i would call the sleepiness from the initial come up of mushrooms a disassociative. I know there aren't any drug categories out there that encompasses a name outside of benzodiazepines which are responsible for producing this kind of relaxing feeling. But that kind of relaxation feels more chemical than this. Somatogen!? with synesthetic qualities and radical phosphenes. It's like opium for the soul with a wide array of special personal effects. it honestly feels like the initial tranquil come up on mushrooms with all of the yawns and everything which seems to last all damn day, mixed with a blissful ecstasy from like 3-4mg of xanax, only with heightened and deepened thought processes rather than a totally blank mind state. Which then evolves into an mdma//tryptamine esque trip on it's way out, at the half way point around 8 hours. I would honestly almost consider removing this one from the normal realm of psychedelic and i would almost place it into the world of oneirogen. The fullest of the effects that you will get from it, occur during the sleepy phase. They are extremely deep. I would also have to then consider this one of the most potent oneirogens there is, because alot of them require several grams if not several hundred grams to work. especially if we are dealing with plant material.

Last edited:
I forgot about the fact that there was a sleepy phase to T4. Indeed checking my notes, I actually fell asleep briefly during the comeup.

I would agree, nothing about mushrooms is dissociative like...and maybe I should say that nothing about T4 was ketamine/PCP-like....but for lack of a better words, 'dissociative experience' still come to mind when recalling the T4 state. I'll have to explore the term "oneirogen" a bit more, maybe dream inducing is a better word.

Oneirogen, from the Greek oneiros meaning "dream" and gen "to create," describes that which produces or enhances dream-like states of consciousness. This is characterized by an immersive dream state similar to REM sleep, which can range from realistic to alien or abstract. Many dream-enhancing plants such as Dream Herb (Calea zacatechichi) and African Dream Herb (Entada rheedii), as well as the hallucinogenic Diviner's Sage (Salvia divinorum), have been used for thousands of years in a form of divination through dreams called Oneiromancy, in which practitioners seek to receive psychic or prophetic information during dream states. The term Oneirogen commonly describes a wide array of psychoactive plants and chemicals ranging from normal dream enhancers to intense dissociative or deleriant drugs. Effects experienced with the use of Oneirogens may include Microsleep, Hypnagogia, Fugue states, REM, Hypnic Jerks, Lucid dreams, and even out-of-body experiences. Some Oneirogenic substances are said to have little to no effect on waking consciousness, and will not exhibit their effects until the user falls into a natural sleep state.

I definitely had several microsleeps which lasted full albums of music. The naps felt like there were minutes when they were hours. Meanwhile time in reality seems to crawl at an absolute snails pace beyond comprehension. The hallucinations were more hypnagogic and based off of imagination, after images, and well dreamscapes. None of mine which were very deep.

2C-T-4 is very fine material. I've tried it only once thus far (16mg), but I was impressed. In my estimation, it is almost the equal of 2C-T-7 and better than 2C-T-2. It is less visual than either (although visuals are still there), but it is deeper than T-2 and more thoughtful than T-7. T-4 lacks the sheer euphoria and magic of T-7, but it is more emotionally controlled and potentially therapeutic, yet dreamlike. I found it to be much less dissociative than most people make it out to be; that aspect is present to a certain degree, however. Its depth is reminiscent of 2C-E, but the headspace is less prone to chaos. Another good thing about T-4 is the minimal body load and smooth onset, both of which are similar to 2C-P (2C-P is even better in both of those departments though; incidentally, I tend to prefer 2C-P over 2C-E). All things considered, I would say that 2C-T-4 might be the 4-AcO-DMT of the 2C-x series, and unlike that tryptamine, it doesn't stunt sexual feelings/performance (for me).

dreamlike

This is similar to what I've gotten out of it. Both of my experiences with 2C-T-4 had a surreal quality to them not in the sense that ketamine is surreal but more of the classic state-of-wonder feeling that is often associated with early psychedelic experiences.