• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-4 Thread

I found T4 to have a sort of nootropic effect also. A lot like T21 but without the relentless amphetamine-like push. I'd also have to agree that it smoother/better than T2, but they each have a special place in my heart lol! I will write a tr, it's been a while since I've dosed any or pulled any 2c's out of the archives for that matter - gotta love the stability of phenethylamines!

...the classic state-of-wonder feeling that is often associated with early psychedelic experiences.

Yes. This one seems to anoint an experience with an other-worldly innocence. It's almost like redemption. I loved that aspect of it and I'm glad that you mentioned it -- very insightful.

I found T4 to have a sort of nootropic effect also.

Same here. I find 2C-T-4 to be quite clear-headed and thoughtful, in a serene and natural manner. The emotions are very much engaged as well, yet never overbearing.

I'll test this jewel again in a day or two, but this time at 18mg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got to try this one... I have tried T-2, T-7, and T-21, all a handful of times. Early reports seemed to not paint too favorable a picture (I'm talking like the things I read when I joined BL in 2006), but more recent posts in this thread make me curious. :) I love 2C-T-21, to me it's an underrated gem, so to hear that the feeling/mind state resembles it at all is good.

In my case, it would be T-21... :(

Early reports of 2C-T-4 did trend toward the less than keen, but I've always given this compound the benefit of the doubt because of Shulgin's high praise of it. I'm now starting to understand why he devoted a whole chapter to 2C-T-4 in part one of PiHKAL.

Indeed... I'm in the middle of my second trial with this compound -- 18mg oral -- and I'm certainly on my way to understanding. This material is exceptionally awesome. So emotional, so intellectual, so lucid, so physical, so visionary, so artistic, so reassuring, so balanced, so controlled, so human, so humane, and too many other superlatives to list. The less than positive reports on this substance now seem quite incomprehensible to me. 2C-T-4 has now supplanted 2C-T-7 in my estimation of which 2C-x is the greatest. Sasha had it right, and it is a pity that because responses to it are so variable, he instead included T-2 in the Magical Half-Dozen. T-4 deserves that honor vastly more than it's little cousin.

Both are *great* psychedelics, but I now find T-4 to be even more overwhelmingly rewarding than T-7. T-7 is more euphoric and visually stunning, but it's rather cloudy on the mind, which in turn can lead to emotions running a bit amok; T-4 is significantly less visual and more introspective, yet never gloomy. This material bestows great clarity and centeredness to one's psyche -- one can resolve internal issues with relative ease. It is also quite creative, aesthetically enhancing and empathic, and in its own way, sexy. It seems that one can take the experience virtually anywhere one wishes it to go, and with potentially excellent results. On the downside, 2C-T-4 does have "dark corners" (as mentioned in a PiHKAL report); it could turn on the user, especially if the user is unprepared and/or not a well-traveled psychonaut. Make no mistake... This is a heavy-duty psychedelic that demands respect.

This one is the only available 2c-T-X which hasn't been banned in my country. Last year they banned a lot of 2Cs, but forgot 2c-t-4 and 2c-P. Dumb laws...
Anyways.. I have read a few underwhelming reports about it, but you are making me want to try it now!

2C-T-4 is an excellent compound. maybe not as "in your face" as 2C-E or 2C-I, but for someone who is already in touch with themselves (mentally and emotionally) this stuff has a whole lot to offer.

It seems this will be made available again in a few days... (together with 2C-TFM, 2C-B-FLY and ETH-LAD!)

I loved 2C-T-2 and
2C-T-7 [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]but [/FONT]need to find my hard copy of Pihkal for that chapter on 2C-T-4.. But I will add it to my collection anyway.. :)

Last edited:
Wonderful discussion.. Am inclined to put it on my watchlist, too. I have about 45 mg I think.. I recall realizing that I need to manage the amount well, first a reagent test then testing the waters with probing the threshold and then a decent trial with it..

Are GI issues about the same with this compared to 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7, or milder as with 2C-T-21 (at least in my limited experience with it)..?

I've yet to encounter a synthetic psychedelic that gives me gastrointestinal problems worth noting, so I can't answer your question with certainty. That said, I bet that 2C-T-4 is less challenging on the GI system than T-2 or T-7, at least for most people.

i don't have any experience with 2C-T-2, and only a little experience with 2C-T-7, but 2C-T-4 did not produce much in the way of GI disturbances for me. note, though, that at the time i was smoking large amounts of JWH-122, which might have eased any indigestion.

I thought to drop by and give you guys a heads up regarding this jewel... I've noticed that this substance has a tendency to be somewhat anxiogenic during the comedown phase (at least for me). At my preferred dosage of 18mg (oral), the comedown begins around the twelfth hour. Moderate to fairly pronounced anxiety has consistently crept in at this time and remains present for an hour or two. The final two or three hours of the trip tend to be essentially placid, however.

Keep that in mind, kids. I've tried all the major members of the 2C-x family, except for T-21, and this is, in my estimation, the heaviest of them all. This stuff is no joke and even experienced psychonauts run the risk of loosing their shit if they aren't well-prepared. That having been said, 2C-T-4 is still my numero uno of the 2C-x group. This is *very* rewarding material. Take care, dudes and dudettes.

Well, two years on and I just turned the corner, heading home from an 18mg still very beautiful experience after a ten-month long abstinence from psychedelics. It seems that the older I get, the more I can go without these jewels. Less is more, except my sentences.

So why aren't you guys posting anything on Sasha's PEA masterpiece? I know that some of you have it, so what gives? This stuff is really worth exploring and discussing, so I hope that some of you will finally contribute. I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread.

I always planned on giving it another go. My one experience back in 2002, showed T4 to be more interesting than T2...but nothing as good as T7. Basically, I was not inspired to try it a second time. One day I will.

I suppose this one would be similar to 2C-IP and DOIPr, zappy and immersive I imagine...8)

I would be happy to try all of the 2C-Ts, never had a chance though.
Will definitely post if I ever get to try it! :D

@ MGS - T7 is a phenomenal chemical, but that 2C moved to the #2 position, for me, a while back. If you try T4 again, please return with your observations.

@ Volsam - I've had 2C-iP in storage for years, but have never tried it. I probably will this year, so I'll go back to its B&D and post my thoughts there.

i don't have any experience with 2C-T-2, and only a little experience with 2C-T-7, but 2C-T-4 did not produce much in the way of GI disturbances for me. note, though, that at the time i was smoking large amounts of JWH-122, which might have eased any indigestion.
2C-T-2 made me vomit and was really just a very awkward body load the entire time really dirty tripping it felt like.

Never got to try this one before it was scheduled here and it dropped off the map. Wasn’t big on T7 but rather enjoyed T2 - Disappointed.

Never got to try this one before it was scheduled here and it dropped off the map. Wasn’t big on T7 but rather enjoyed T2 - Disappointed.
You seriously didn't miss out on this one IME. It was by far the least useful and/or enjoyable phenethylamine I tried. Multiple trials at varying doses and in combination with many other substances and in different settings. It, to me, was pretty much a psychedelic dud. I never experienced anything else with time dilation anything approaching what this produced.