• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-4 Thread

Thanks again! Ranges are quite vague, but now I have an idea for how long I should expect effects from this chemical.

As for me , the entry in Pihkal are a little overpriced . Im almost quite sober after 12 h
I took it 3 times ( 18 , 22 , 25 mg)

Onset : 30 minutes - 2 h
Peak 5-8 h

With the pre-webtryp batch I tried, the alert came, In about 1/2 hour after dosing, but it was in the 3+ hours to the peak;so those figures are pretty close. The duration, however was more like 14-16 hours with residual stimulation preventing sleep for 5-6 hours after the trip meaning it was close to 24 hours before sleep could be attained without mirtazipine. The short duration people are talking about with newer batches makes me wonder what it really is...

^Its longer than 2C-P for sure, and with 20+mg T-4 I personally wouldnt expect to sleep for 14-18 hours. I pushed the pre-webtryp stuff to 35mg, and that lasted well over 24 hours

2C-T-4 - Insufflation

I recently have found myself unable to ingest orally any 2C-x and so have taken to snorting them. I would like to take 2C-T-4 with a close friend, but she will be ingesting it orally almost certainly (it does burn quite badly). I know snorting tends to shorten a trip and require a bit less for a first dose. If I wanted to trip roughly the same (with respect to time mostly, but intensity would be nice as well) as someone ingesting orally, how would I do this best? She will be having 15mg; I have 20mg to work with. I was thinking 10mg and then 5mg bumps at 2h and 3h? 1h and 2h? Is 10mg too much to start with? I have had 25mg orally (hence, I cannot eat 2Cs) and I found it enjoyable except for some of the side effects, but I have developed methods to prevent these.

Any help would be appreciated. I can't seem to find any specifics for 2C-T-4 insufflation. Or really anything on oral dosage. The pains of RCs.

As mentioned, this belongs in the 2C-T-4 thread, and so I'll merge this one with that one once you've had a chance to reply here. :)

I agree that in my experience oral is a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience than insufflation with 2Cs, and am curious as to why you are unable to use oral as your ROA.

Often insufflation can greatly potentiate 2Cs to the point that you need 1/3 of the oral dose for the same effects (though the duration is dramatically decreased) - with such a quick come up, it makes no sense to start with higher than 5mg for your initial dose, as you will feel the effects in a matter of minutes, and can easily redose until you get to be where you want to be (allow 5-10 minutes after each dose to be sure you're aware of how strong it's getting). Also, snorting your dose in 5mg increments will be much easier on the nose than starting with 10mg right off the bat :)

Thank you! That's very helpful. I took a 25mg dose of 2C-T-4 once and I had tremors throughout my entire body for 10 hours straight. It was very uncomfortable, obviously. Now, just before I start the come-up on any 2C, I get bad stomach cramps and throw up fairly violently. This has only happened twice, but it was significantly more painful the second time, so I'd rather not even try to push it. I'd like to be able to eat them, but I'm willing to snort, at least for now.

Thank you for your help!

Hey so I should be getting a bit of this soon in freebase form. I've never worked with a freebase PEA before, I'd assume it's smokable? Is there any difference in dosing?

I thought I would report back on the insufflation. The most noticeable difference was that it only lasted 6 hours. Completely down at 8. I didn't notice at the time, but there was no body load. I'm probably done with 2C-T-4. On a side note, I tried 2C-B orally and it worked fine, no body load, even. Definitely the best 2C. I imagine this is already known in some circles.

I;m getting some of this in the next few days. Excited to try it for my 1st time. I am curious why there is so little info about this chem. From reading the info I could find it seems like a very interesting chemical.

I'm thinking of starting out with 20mg since I have a high natural tolerance to PEAs (10mg 2C-p is moderate dose for me).

People have mentioned the dissociative effect of this. My question is what does that compare to? MXE? I was thinking maybe like the 1st few times I tried 5-MEO-Dalt it kind of gave me a dissociative effect. I was wondering if it was more like that. I don't enjoy the effects of MXE but did enjoy that feeling on DALT.

I know the chemical is nothing like these but I'm just asking about that specific quality in that one part of the effect profile.

This feels very similar to 2C-T-7 but is a bit more relaxed and not as awesome on the body but is still quite a gem. Certainly loved it at 15-18 mg range and would not recommend a higher dose for first timers. The time frame is not exaggerated in PIHKAL at all, was still going 12-14 hours later and had to get to sleep with etizolam. I liked it quite a bit but it just lasted a lot longer than I had time for. Will try to add more to this when asked but it was nothing like the MXE dissociation or the ketamine dissociation but it was more of just a calm disconnected feel. I did combine it with MXE 10 hours after initially dosing but I came into a state that was pretty paranoid and maybe a bit manic.

I would recommend starting early in the day with this one at 6 AM or so if possible, was very lighthearted and very easy to talk to others. Very in tune with emotion and thoughts of others plus the body high was very nice. Visuals were also suprisingly active for me which is not a usual thing. Had some patterning on the carpet and ceiling and the walls were wavy at times too.

Took 12 mg at 6.30 pm last night. Haven't slept since then, feeling a bit weird as well. I was still tripping some at 4 AM and smoked a bit of weed which was very pleasant. I lay down in bed and was hit with gruesome mental imagery so I took an etizolam to help me sleep, no dice, took another, no dice as well.

Anyone very similar to 2C-T-2, much less nauseating, much longer, great visuals, fantastic body high.

I insufflated around 15mg last october. I chose this ROA out of impatience to avoid dosing on a full stomach. The pain was considerable and persistent, but manageable. What got to me was the violent reaction of the delicate mucous membrane, it produced, well, quite a lot of mucous membrane. My nose was completely clogged within a minute and started running which it did for the next three hours and was abi sore throughout. My eyes watered and the stream of tears also seemed to have no end. The horrible chemical smell which reminded me of petroleum and topped the ghastly sensation of insufflated DPT. The drip also accompanied most of the plateau, I kept drinking soda to wash it down. Blech! As you would expect snorting kickstarted the trip almost instantly but it took still 30 minutes to fulky develop. The experience was shorter and more uneven than a comparable oral dose would have been and I was too much distracted by the unpleasant sensations at the beginning. In short I'd recommend to stick with oral dosing. Just wanted to let you know. :)

2c-t-4: Wheres the Info.

Hey Gang, i recently acquired an order of 2c-t-4. Noticing that there is actually 'VERY' little literature and almost NO trip reports out there about this phenethylamine. I've decided i want to experiment with it first.
Given that there has already been so much ground covered in the realms of 2c-t-7 and 2c-t-2. With 2c-t-4 I understand that the latitude of this substance is extremely variable with 4-20mg producing wildly different effects across many of it's users according to shulgin. You see out of the 3 compounds i have mentioned. I have only tried the 2c-t-7 once at a very low dose of 13 mg several years ago. Not exactly enough to quantify an hugely admirable response but lets just say i was definitely feeling it. I noted that the T-7 was incredibly relaxing and powerful with it's mind set and CEVS, however being that it was almost 10 years ago now, the only true Phenethylamines i have to base what the experience might be like off of is MDMA, Mescaline and 2c-e and DOC. Nothing will ever treat me the way DOC does It's horrible and i Dislike it. I have heard varying reports about body stimulation being a problem with 2c-t-2, and it being the more "mdma" like out of the T series.
I am interested in trying it, I am just not a fan of excess energy.

T-4 on the other hand appears as if at least according to shulgin, lacks the stimulation that the 2c-t-2 has.

Now i have read Murples report on the t-7 and the t-2 and MDMA.
How mdma produced the most side effects, and body load with the greatest feelings of euphoria and a noted drastic decline in the ability to conduct ones normal business.
t-7 produces, the strongest psychedelic response, with the most synesthesia to emotions, and the least stimulation.
t-2 was somewhere in between, only less visual and a bit more empathogenic and less residing in the realm of psychedelia for analyzing oneself and problems and apparently it's a little speedy.

All of these compounds have had deaths, yet reports are wildly varied as to what actually caused alot of these deaths.

yet t-4 is reported almost no where in the literature. No trip reports. It is noted that the t-4 lasts the Longest out of the T series, or at least that is from what I understand.
It is even more visual than T-7, it produces MORE psychedelic feelings and it allows you to RAPIDLY get in tune with the world around you more so than T-2.

I am thinking i'm going to start with 11.7 mg with a possible 3mg Booster. My girlfriend is going to start with 9mg because she us lighter than me. I'm going to watch my diet this week, as we really are uncertain as to the MAOI inhibiting properties of these compounds and if things like Cheese Brain Syndrome can occur. If anyone has had any recent experience with any of these compounds, please share your story as it has been since august before i subjected myself to a 12 hour experience. I had a 6 hour ayahuasca experience on New years which, Did... and didn't work. Problem being i woke up the next morning going... "where'd my night go"

Then i got cascaded with all of the revelations the following morning.

I want the compound to take my soul out and make me look at it. I'm thinking t-4 just might be the one to pick.

I like to think that the reason why so many 14-15 year old kids like to take their first psychedelic drug like mushrooms or LSD to music like Pink Floyd or The Doors, or Led Zeppelin, is because.
That realm is "safe" especially if you are taking LSD, and alot of people have listened to that music and been in that area no one has had a "bad" time exploring that, except for maybe the first couple of explorers who had to get used to it.
The idea of being able to enter a psychedelic zone if you will that has been relatively uncharted, i find at least leaves more open room for moving around and perceiving depths of consciousness which still remain hidden.
I seek to discover these realms and chart them and put a little enochian key flag in there. So when one of you guys take the same compound and come across some crazy symbol within the depths of mystical conciousness.
You'll think of me! and break into hysterics! <3 <3 <3

Now I know there is a 2C-T-4 thread here and trip reports because I wrote one. My search engine is lazy or I'd find it for you. :)

Edit: T4 seemed more like a dissociative than a colorful psychedelic...I never took it but one time...18mg or so. Not my favorite stuff.

PPS, one thing about PIHKAL is that book 1 has an entire chapter devoted to 2C-T-4 and a ++++...and ya gotta get the book to read it. "Lab Notes" is online at erowid and should have some more T4 info.