• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

For reference....based on my experience with DOM and 2C-E......2C-E is twice as potent as DOM. Using the low end for reference, 5mg DOM would be like 10mg 2C-E. I can't believe Shulgin recommends up to 24mg 2C-E...that's a very calculated thing based on his PRACTICE of lowballing his recommended dosages for everything else.

So wait is 2C-E twice as potent or half as potent? I figured it was half. Either way Ive done over 80 mg, that was 20 mg every 45 minutes or so. Intense trip but not too much by any stretch.

Ah, yikes, Right nightwatch, I've messing up with tolerance alright. Last night again was 15-16mg.

But, this stuff... I was thinking it would be somehow cold and clearheaded? But not at all, my mind is scattered. I am smashed, a la MDMA, quite noticeably.
Euphoric, mesmerising, trippy... but not overwhelming.

Yeah, I think I need a break alright.
What an interesting compound.

Ah, yikes, Right nightwatch, I've messing up with tolerance alright. Last night again was 15-16mg.

But, this stuff... I was thinking it would be somehow cold and clearheaded? But not at all, my mind is scattered. I am smashed, a la MDMA, quite noticeably.
Euphoric, mesmerising, trippy... but not overwhelming.

Yeah, I think I need a break alright.
What an interesting compound.
The trippiness would have been much more profound if you had not upped your tolerance the days prior.

Undoubtedly true bloodshed.

The MDMA-esque euphoria has really surprised me though.
I can see how some could binge on this.

I think I'll let this rest for a while before I explore further.

man i've read Book 1 of PiHKAL at least three times, its been a few years tho. guess i've gotta go back and read it again. :)

I took 18mg 2C-E 3 days ago (amazing!), but I've been having mild kidney pains ever since, which started during the trip.
Anybody else experience this?

Mind you of all the drugs he tasted, knew, and loved (we are talking in the hundreds here), 2C-E is the one that put him in a hospital. At 15mg!

24mg 2C-E...not on your life. 20mg was the max for me.

Does he allude to why he went to the hospital? I know he considers 2c-E to be one of the 'magic half dozen'

Its funny you say he was way off baseline with the dosages when there are people in this very thread taking 30mg+ doses and living to tell the tale lol

I took 18mg 2C-E 3 days ago (amazing!), but I've been having mild kidney pains ever since, which started during the trip.
Anybody else experience this?

1. How do you know that it's your kidneys?

2. What's your soda intake?

The reason I ask #2 is because 2C-E could have temporarily caused you a bit of dehydration (due to slight stimulation and probably not drinking much for 8+ hours) and then your kidneys would have felt the pain of not being properly hydrated and dealing with your soda intake (most likely before and during and after the trip)

2C-E could have helped you realize the signs from your body, yet you still haven't fixed the problem (Not enough water, too many sugary drinks especially soda)

To Infantannihilator: I've taken more than 80 mg of 2C-E before. No problem, walk in the park. I did it in steps though, not all at once. Redosed every 45 minutes to avoid a hellacious come-up. Well once I finally came up off the last redose I knew I was there and I was glad I did it. Good trip.

Can't imagine the rush off of 80 mg at once, but I bet it would be well worth it psychedelically. I had a good trip on my dose but I bet with that sort of dose all at once and no tolerance I could have had a mindblowing trip. Not willing to be that stimulated though, fuck that.

Yeah.. just goes to show the extreme variances in dose for some people, tolerance or not. I am glad Ive been reading here. To be truthful I have no idea how these types of drugs are sold on the street as there really does not seem to be any sort of "standard" dose for any type of RC.. not to mention that doubling of dose exponentially increases the effects.. Probably the reason I never came across any.

I plan to finally sample 2c-e this weekend though I am almost certain.. going to start at 15-16mg should be interesting :eek:

1. How do you know that it's your kidneys?

2. What's your soda intake?

The reason I ask #2 is because 2C-E could have temporarily caused you a bit of dehydration (due to slight stimulation and probably not drinking much for 8+ hours) and then your kidneys would have felt the pain of not being properly hydrated and dealing with your soda intake (most likely before and during and after the trip)

2C-E could have helped you realize the signs from your body, yet you still haven't fixed the problem (Not enough water, too many sugary drinks especially soda)

To Infantannihilator: I've taken more than 80 mg of 2C-E before. No problem, walk in the park. I did it in steps though, not all at once. Redosed every 45 minutes to avoid a hellacious come-up. Well once I finally came up off the last redose I knew I was there and I was glad I did it. Good trip.

Can't imagine the rush off of 80 mg at once, but I bet it would be well worth it psychedelically. I had a good trip on my dose but I bet with that sort of dose all at once and no tolerance I could have had a mindblowing trip. Not willing to be that stimulated though, fuck that.

Thanks Bloodshed.

I was thinking it could be dehydration, but this is three days later... I don't drink soda and had plenty ginger tea during the trip. I am prone to UTI's, so maybe that might be it. My urinalysis strips detected a small amount of white blood cells, so infection is possible (not unusual for me). No protein detected, so hopefully I'm not looking at dialysis any tine soon LOL! Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid about taking RCs... still though.

The pain is in my kidney area, lower back. I don't think it's muscle strain either, as I was pretty relaxed and lying in bed for most of the trip.

Does he allude to why he went to the hospital?

Yes, the whole story is a chapter in PIHKAL. I will encourage you to buy the book and not give away the plot except to say he was tripping balls and thought something was wrong with his physical body. There wasn't, he was just tripping balls.

Hey guys bought 100mg of 2ce, dissolved it in 50ml of water earlier and going to dose tonight.
I am weary of the side effects so thinking of starting with a 4-8mg dose orally.
What is your recommended dose for first time and how bad can the nausea get?

I haven't tried 2c-e yet.. hopefully this weekend if my scale arrives today, but Im going to jump in at 15-16mg. Most of the reports Ive found are around this number. Ive seen some as low as 10, which would be good for feeling out the body vibe and what not if you're really unsure, but most likely you wont get anything more than a slightly altered state with no real visuals of any kind. The nausea can get as bad as puking? Not sure how to really answer that one lol. If you're weary its always better to start small for sure.

As far as the weed goes, personally, Im going to leave it out so I can feel out the 2c-e on its own, and maybe smoke one on the come down. Ive heard it can help with the nausea though, but it also can make a trip that much more intense and launch you into space so to speak..

Goodluck :)

Yeah fair point, might try for 10mg then. About 3 hours till I dose :) I'm only weary of the side effects because I'm not really in a place where I can just casually throw up if I need to haha.

And I do have 100mg of the stuff to myself so going to be experimenting with it every weekend for a while haha