• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

...I was the artist who wrote those songs I was listening to... I was actually visulizing the lyrics of everything that was being said in the songs.

Damn fellas, this is so hard to put into words and I'm sure you experienced trippers know exactly where I'm coming from. I was living the lyrics of the songs that played..... In my mind

i know exactly what you mean, man.

2ce provides the BEST musical enhancement of any drug i've tried (LSD is pretty close though)

it's like the song was written FOR you, and it's being performed FOR you, and it's telling you the story of all the history of homo sapiens.

The purity is not in question. Why is it hard to believe that 70 mg 2C-E would cause such effects? It seems harder to believe that 7 mg would cause a ++++, or even a +++. But I believe the person who wrote that. You sound like you don't have experience with many different psychedelics, or maybe you don't know many people who have used them as well.

I can believe both. I'm a hard head for all 2C-X and DOX that I've tried, but not 25X for some strange reason. I don't need 70mgs, more like 40mg for a trip skirting between ++/+++, 7mg for DOC, .5mg 25C. . . People's reactions vary a lot, which is why one is supposed to suggest and start with low doses, but if it takes 7 or 70mgs, it takes 7 or 70mgs..

I'm 15 years inexperienced. Lol. Thanks for the kind words help! Been using and researching psychedelics for half my life. I just don't think its smart telling people a 70mg dose will only get them to +2. That's double an extremely heavy dose. IME 30 mg 2c-e orally got me to a very immersive +3. If purity isn't the issue, tolerance must be. In that case, I would recommend slowing down. You'll get so much more out of each experience.

As far as a 7mg dose producing a +4, its very possible. +4 experiences are not dose or intensity dependant.

Ah, I see the confusion. I forgot the word 'me' in my post. 70 mg produces a ++ for ME. Obviously since you're so experienced you know about people whom 2C-E feels more like ecstasy than a trip, like myself. I didn't mean everyone would feel like that from it, obviously! The whole point of the post was to show difference in dose range for different people.

Does anyone remember reading that some IV'ed 200 mg 2C-E with no complications? I would never dose that high, but I don't have trouble believing it's possible for some individuals.

Also yes, you're correct. I have a massive tolerance to 2C-E. For awhile I abused it, no longer but the tolerance persists.

i used to snort 100mg lines of 2C-E for a minute.... only period of my life where i ever regularly took ridiculous doses of psychedelics...

psychedelic tolerance is supposed to make it so you can't trip two days in a row.... but it turns out you can snort 50mg+ of 2C-E pretty much as many days in a row as you want... heh

now i'm back to only orally dosing psychedelics, and my doses for 2C-E are back to the 10mg-20mg range if/when i ever take it

i used to snort 100mg lines of 2C-E for a minute.... only period of my life where i ever regularly took ridiculous doses of psychedelics...

psychedelic tolerance is supposed to make it so you can't trip two days in a row.... but it turns out you can snort 50mg+ of 2C-E pretty much as many days in a row as you want... heh

now i'm back to only orally dosing psychedelics, and my doses for 2C-E are back to the 10mg-20mg range if/when i ever take it

That's right you can take that dose every day. It turns out if 2C-E doesn't have that transcendent "music is the best thing ever" for you it probably won't no matter what your dose or tolerance is. That's been my experience with it.

Also, since you posted, is your name named after the King Crimson song, thenightwatch?

Also, since you posted, is your name named after the King Crimson song, thenightwatch?

yes it is, man. you are the second person ever to get the reference correct. most people think i'm referring to Game of Thrones or some vampire book series.

the first person ever to get the reference correct was fastandbulbous (the inventor of MXE), so be proud :D

How on EARTH do you still have a nasal cavity? I can't even snort 10mg of 2C-E.

nope i'd snort 50mg-100mg in one go, half up each nostril

had INTENSE intense pain for 15-20mins. seriously feels just like someone punched you in the face.

also was sometimes combining it with large doses of powder DXM during that time period. the DXM made it so i didn't feel any of the pain from snorting 2C-E.

all that came to an end though the night i did ~2grams of DXM and snorted ~150-200mg 2C-E during the peak. ended up going to the hospital that night.

definitely not recommended lol, do not try this at home =p

half up each nostril

I learned a loooong time ago that this is a terrible idea... =D

Why would you purposefully want to spread the pain to both nostrils(well, in 2C-E's case, both sides of your face?) And yeah before you say "well at least it's more even then," that was my main motivation for doing it too... :p

Anyway, these huge doses people talk about are crazy. I think i might be highly sensitive to phenethylamines because quite frankly 5mg snorted is a ++/+++ to me... Although i STRONGLY prefer this thing orally. Even then i've never exceeded 40mg.

snorted half up each nostril not to spread the pain, but to spread the potential damage i was doing to my nasal membranes. my theory was that wearing a way a bit of both membranes is better than eating an actual hole into one side.

though there were a couple times where i would lay out two lines, snort the first one, then think about snorting the second up the other nostril and be like "FUCK THAT" and i'd put the second line back into my baggie =p

both before and after this period of my life i used only the suggested dosage range of most chemicals, or only exceeded the max shulgin listed dosage by a little bit. i worked my way up to the doses i'm talking about here.

last time i tripped was on 6mg of oral 2C-P and it was enough. :)

nope i'd snort 50mg-100mg in one go, half up each nostril

had INTENSE intense pain for 15-20mins. seriously feels just like someone punched you in the face.

also was sometimes combining it with large doses of powder DXM during that time period. the DXM made it so i didn't feel any of the pain from snorting 2C-E.

all that came to an end though the night i did ~2grams of DXM and snorted ~150-200mg 2C-E during the peak. ended up going to the hospital that night.

definitely not recommended lol, do not try this at home =p

Haha DXM + 2c-e bet it felt awesome but you were STUPID (literally) retarded for doing that. I might try that dose of dxm and 2c-e but about 1/5 that amount lol. You're awesome hardcore for being able to handle that music fucking 2C-E at once :p however you should kick you 2C-P dose up. Take about 16 mg til you start get the twitches, or brain zaps if you know what I mean, AND THEN, when you're peaking listen to The Night Watch. :D

I learned a loooong time ago that this is a terrible idea... =D

Why would you purposefully want to spread the pain to both nostrils(well, in 2C-E's case, both sides of your face?) And yeah before you say "well at least it's more even then," that was my main motivation for doing it too... :p

Anyway, these huge doses people talk about are crazy. I think i might be highly sensitive to phenethylamines because quite frankly 5mg snorted is a ++/+++ to me... Although i STRONGLY prefer this thing orally. Even then i've never exceeded 40mg.

Tolerance can vary wildly so always go based on the reaction to your own body. The reason these doses are so massively variant is because some people trip every 3 days and some people trip every 3 months and it makes a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. especially with phenethylamines and nbomes especially.

Always be careful with tolerance!

though there were a couple times where i would lay out two lines, snort the first one, then think about snorting the second up the other nostril and be like "FUCK THAT" and i'd put the second line back into my baggie =p
I can relate hahaha

also try vaporized 2c-p. mix with cannabis nightwatch. use LOTS like 10 mg in one joint. mix it very evenly. its a sure awesome trip, makes it way shorter and gives it a unique trippiness. Makes the 2c-P hit you like a wall and the visuals get intense quick rather than the spread out trip 2c-P usually gives.

Im not recommending this to anyone but thenightwatch, but if you insist then follow my instructions correctly and mix it very evenly!

Is 2ce a full agonist or partial agonist? I can't seem to find much information on that.

Fairly sure it's partial, the only full agonists that I (personally) know of are DOI and 25i.

Hi Bluelight,

I hope you can give me some advice.

I've tried 1mg 25C-NBOME recently, and the visual aspect was intriguing, but I'm a bit scared to try it in higher doses. It was my first experience with PEA's.

Could I safely (and gradually) pursue the merits of 2C-E for its visual effects, without the fear of injury? Tryptamines can be fantastic of course, in other ways, but the visuals from the 25C experience were very new to me.

Do you think 2C-E is a suitable compound to explore phenethylamine visual effects in progressively higher doses?

Also, I have recently restarted on an SSRI. Am I right in thinking that the 2C-x compounds do not release serotonin, in the way that MDx compounds do?

TIA.

2C-E is worthy of being explored in doses up to 17mg, after that it just becomes chaos. 2C-E doesn't release serotonin but it binds to SERT and thus acts as a reuptake inhibitor. SSRI's may diminish the effects.

Thank you.

Yeah, I'm aware of the SSRI's pesky ability to dampen the magic. I just wanted to make sure that 2C-x didn't release 5HT too. (I was off Lexapro for 3 months before I took the NBOME).

So, I think I'll explore 2C-E gradually.

The NBOME series, I am a bit wary of for now, I'm not sure if I'll try again. But the visuals seemed interesting, and I'm looking for a PEA compound that I could explore them with, and with the widest margin of safety that these RC's could offer. I'm thinking 2C-E would be my best option.

Also, I found an emotional coldness from the 25C-NBOME. It actually seemed quite wrong that I could be so clear headed, and yet witnessing stunning visual entertainment. It seemed like a kind of vacuous eye candy, not that that's a complaint.

So would 2C-E be the safest progression from the 25C for exploration, as opposed to the other PEA RC options?

When you say chaos, is it very different from the classical psych's chaos?
Mushrooms and LSD are my only points of reference. I'm new to the RC world.

EDIT: Sorry, dumb question.

Last edited: