View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's different. It's not as intense as 2C-E, sure, but you can't measure the value of psychedelics in a linear fashion. If you know someone you'd like to introduce to psychedelics, it's lovely and gentle. It's relaxing, almost narcotic- I think it's lovely for a nice chilled out session. It's the sort of stuff you could talk to the police on (I have). If you want an ego-shattering trip, this isn't the drug to go for, but if you want to go out, have a boogie, and have a nice trip going on, it's good stuff. Worth taking, at any rate. It's nicely visual, easy on the body and the mind.

Threshold? Perhaps 20mg. I wouldn't go for a threshold dose though, IME barely active doses of psychedelics aren't very nice, they tend to give rise to unease and anxiety. Go for 30mg to start off with, it's very gentle, forgiving material, it won't be overwhelming.

So a common dose would be like 40mg? I'm going to order some 2c-c but wanted to check out what the dosaging is like so I can decide how much i'll buy.

I'd say that 30 is a common dose. IIRC the PIHKAL dose range is 20-40. 30 is what I usually take, and is a dose that most of my friends are comfortable with.

I find higher doses (up to 100mg) to be very similar to 2C-B but far less stimulating. People seem to underdose, feel underwhekmed and write it off as "not worthwhile" or whatever. It is one of my favourie 2C's and vastly underrated. I wouldn't take a lower dose than 50mg with 100mg or thereabouts to produce a +++. Threshold dose is around 50mg.

Threshold dose is not 50mg for most people, I can definitely feel a lot less than that. A 30, for me, is quite visual. I've heard people describe a 30 as "amazing" and "whomping". Different people want different things from the experience. I find doses above 60mg get hard on the body (the runs, specifically). If I want 2C-B, I'll take 2C-B. As always, YMMV, eh?

word of caution about so-called threshold dosages. doses ranging from 15-20mg had me going well enough. i am particularly sensitive and you may be too. 50mg may well have been a bit much for me.

ALWAYS start small.

Is it really just me who finds this chemical active at doses as low as 5-10mgs?
I mean, this isn't full blown psychedelia, but a definite (even strong) headspace.

For me 25mg was quite visuals actually :) It was smooth indeed but very present ! Mentally it was lacking, nothing interesting you are just yourself as everyday !

I'm going to try 30 mg friday :)

I think you'd be best waiting longer if you're tripping today. Psychedelic tolerance builds up very fast, 30mg isn't going to take you any further than 25mg when it's only a couple of days since your last trip (in fact it'll likely be less strong than 25mg).

I understand psychedelics can be incredibly exciting, especially when you're new to them. I did the whole "Lets trip every 3 days" thing myself for a few weeks, but had I not done that I'd have enjoyed them so much more. Tolerance sucks and you don't get as much magic from the experience.

Since you're probably going to find it hard to wait the proper amount of time since psychedelics are so incredibly alluring when you first experience them I'd recommend waiting a week from this experience and then tripping. The difference between 2 days and a week in waiting time is short - but in tolerance its huge, 2 days you might need 1.5-2x as much for the same effect in some cases, but with a week your tolerance is almost back to 0 again :D!

Hope this helps, and enjoy the experience! :)

Well finally I took 75mg of 2C-C (I know that it was a very high dose) but I was totally comfortable with it :) I thought I could handle more. Now I'm waiting a full week, I wanna try 2C-D.

So 2C-C is my first research chemical I tried and researched and it was awesome and very unique! The feeling is just unbelievable :D I'm glad I finally tried again psychedelics since my accident! It's worth it :)

I want to explore every common 2C-X now since someone gave me a cool supply of some 2C-X (Actually I have one gram of 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-P and some DOC blotters) ! Really want to try all them at their full potential !

Have a nice day !

suddenly a chipmunk came and sat next to me. He brought a nut with it and started chowing down. I grabbed a banana from my backpack and joined it. I am surprised how close he stayed to me. Even after rustling through my backpack to look for the fruit, he seemed to have no fear of me. I almost wonder if we were connected and he just ‘knew.’ one can never know.

i love that !!

tried it last night 15mg rectal admin. To be honest, i felt the effects and i noted some visuals but nothing to write home about.. body load was almost nil. At any rate i will try this again in the future at 20mg rectal, but i am thinking 30mg oral might be better idea... At least i know its not going to kill me.

I tripped so much harder than I thought I would from 40mg, visuals everywhere, definitely start off with a small dose first just to see how you react cause I freaked out a little bit but then it was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.