View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for the info man I guess the most efficient and least painless way would be to plug it then haha
Did you snort water to help with the pain?

Hey ! I'm ready to take the 2C-C, but I have a very quick question before taking it.

Are you definately sure that there is no problem at all combining 2C-X with Alprazolam in case of something's wrong ?

Thank you :)

Hey ! I'm ready to take the 2C-C, but I have a very quick question before taking it.

Are you definately sure that there is no problem at all combining 2C-X with Alprazolam in case of something's wrong ?

It's quite common for one to keep a low dose benzo on hand in case things get too intense during a psychelic experience. Especially if you do not have a sitter.
You will be fine. I hope you enjoy your trip. Please consider writing a trip report so we can share the experience as well <3 :D

i've snorted various 2c-x's over the past few years, generally pretty rarely though as most of them were quite painful. I think it has more to do with how fine the crystals are ground up than the identity of the chemical. 2c-c was the most intensely painful for me, but i've had friends that thought others were worse & one snorted a different batch of 2c-c & said it wasn't all that bad. The only one that didn't bother me that much was an old batch of 2c-t-2 a few years back, a more recent batch hurt kinda badly though. All in all i've snorted 2c-x less than 10 times due to the general unpleasantness though.

As far as 2c-c dosage for insufflation, i'd say 15mg is enough to trip, and i usually require 50-60 or so orally. The only time i snorted 2c-c went with 20mg, & it was more intense than i thought it would be.

^I thought 2C-T-2 was the most painful to snort. It definitely was for me, with 2C-C coming in second, and the least painful was 2C-E, which wasn't very painful at all, but rather uncomfortable and felt like I had something blocking my nose for a little while. My friend experienced the exact same thing with snorted 2C-E, but not the others.

No problem at all combining the two if you need some anxiolysis. Good luck with the trip, I will psychically send some good vibes at you.

Hey !

Well I took the 2C-C yesterday at 8:00PM, it was short ! At 2:00AM I was down but the comedown was not good :( When the effects wear off, I felt restless, my heart was pounding and I was sweaty as fuck (Like I drank too much caffeine). I was anxious, took 4 mg Alprazolam but didn't change anything !! These effects subsides after 2 hours (So 4:00AM) before sleeping :( Feels very alert, restless and not well ... That's weird cause the whole trip was very good !

I took 25mg, the trip was clean, the bodyhigh was cool and I didn't notice any change in heart-rate. But the comedown will make me reconsider taking 2C-C again...

Is is a common side-effect or not ?

I've never experienced any of those effects while coming down from 2C-C. Even at high doses, up to 100mg. I wouldn't consider it to be common.

It sounds to me like you weren't fully down and had a little panicky episode. I'm surprised the alprazolam didn't help though, so it could have been something else. Perhaps tiredness mixed with worry?

first time i took 2c-c was a lowish dose like yours, i took it just to get a feel for the chem.... it turned out to be quite an emotional and dissatisfying ride, and in the end i did feel a bit anxious... but nothing like you described. the next times i took it i went for slightly higer doses (~30mg) and it was (waaay) smoother.

my point is that at lowish doses i feel the chem is a bit more emotional and perhaps you were not yet fully down and had a little episode of this sort. the alprazolam doses depend from person to person, plus they take some time to act, so if you arent used to it you might not know what dose is best for you, which is why it might have not helped.
i feel that in such situations it is best to chill until you naturally fall asleep or drift off...

congrats on your first properly controlled trip!

Thanks ! Well for the Xanax I have a prescription for them, I took them since 3 years now :)

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Blotters are indeed deceptive. My friend had blotters he was "sure" were LSD (he's experienced with acid), he couldn't tell the difference with 1/4 blotter. Well it turned out to be an extremely potent psychedelic amphetamine, later confirmed to be DOB. Absolutely horrendeous stuff. Very deceptive, feels like acid the first hour and then smash comes the speeeeeeeed and you're racing hyperspeed with an ego-boost as company.

A while ago I took 50 mg 2C-C and then took 25 mg 6 hours after (it was an unusually short 2C-C experience, it lasted only for 2 hours and dropped quickly), the 25 mg worked fine. Redose a few times with low doses if you want to find the right dose, just remember 2C-C is rather short-lived, small doses only work for a few hours. For me, even high doses are max 4 hours (edit: This is my experience, it may work longer for you).

I usually trip alone. 9 out of 10 times. Then I'm an introspective tripper who seeks for experiences that are hard or impossible to share with others. 2C-C is not especially thought provoking, I see a very small risk of any tought loops or nasty thoughts. As I said it's very warm and gentle, and your mind is quite clear.

2C-C is a phenethylamine so while it feels calm and maybe sedating, it will raise you pulse. Nothing like the psychedelic amphetamines though, I had very serious worries about my heart when taking DOB. I've never had that feeling with 2C-C.

What other psychedelics have you used and how frequently? If you've taken e.g. shrooms or acid in a moderate dose, you've already been further than 2C-C can take you. 2C-C is perfect to "mysa med" (hard to translate, a bit like cuddling, just having it very comfortable).

As for being at you parent's place, I've tripped on much "harder" psychedelics while at their place when they are asleep. I don't know if it's recommended but definately possible. As long as you're not noisy, if you feel very euphoric and it happens your parents ask what noises you have, just say you masturbate ;)
in regards to gel tabs or blotters yea fuck that unless you know whatis Seriously on it. I remember years ago there was "white fluff" cid going around. I took one hit and I want to say it was def strong acid but the strange thing was every blotter everyone else had which was different colored than mine said they didnt get shit really. I took one blotter and was gone for Over 24hours, next morning I feel tweaky so I take the other tab and man was that a Bad idea. I still think it was DOB or DOC or maybe DOI because I have never ate acid that fried me into space and again it felt particularly Speedy on comedown and was Wayyyyyyyyy to uncomfortable at times. I dont have as much experience with acid as other chemicals though.

bottom line if this came from a vendor Please reconsider taking. If you do cut it into Four pieces and try one and wait to see if Anything happens. I advise Extreme caution with blotters. DOx chemicals can be overwhelmingly potent ....

Hey !

Well I took the 2C-C yesterday at 8:00PM, it was short ! At 2:00AM I was down but the comedown was not good :( When the effects wear off, I felt restless, my heart was pounding and I was sweaty as fuck (Like I drank too much caffeine). I was anxious, took 4 mg Alprazolam but didn't change anything !! These effects subsides after 2 hours (So 4:00AM) before sleeping :( Feels very alert, restless and not well ... That's weird cause the whole trip was very good !

I took 25mg, the trip was clean, the bodyhigh was cool and I didn't notice any change in heart-rate. But the comedown will make me reconsider taking 2C-C again...

Is is a common side-effect or not ?
sounds like an unknown rc you just took. Be glad you are not dead dont trust what you are told. unless you see the 2c-c being applied to blotters thats probably not what your getting I have never heard of any 2c chemical being on a blotter only DOx chemicals. be safe friend

sounds like an unknown rc you just took. Be glad you are not dead dont trust what you are told. unless you see the 2c-c being applied to blotters thats probably not what your getting I have never heard of any 2c chemical being on a blotter only DOx chemicals. be safe friend

No it was 2C-C, it came in Powder form and clearly labelled as "2C-C Purity 98,99%". I took it in gelcaps.

Kishka, just because it's labeled as such doesn't mean that's what it was (I see no reason to say that it wasn't this time, but it is why we always recommend doing a small small subthreshhold dose of like 1mg before trying a substance in earnest just in case, chemical mixups from vendors have killed people in the past).

What's your benzo tolerance? 4mg of alprazolam not doing anything to help, and at such a small dosage, sounds kinda crazy to me.

Oh, and a heads up, I will be merging this thread with the B&D 2C-C thread in the near future.

Well my friend bought it from a trusted supplier and I said previously that I took few milligram before taking the whole 25mg. I took Alprazolam 2 mg x4 per day, depends on my level of anxiety :)

Peeeeeace !

i've snorted various 2c-x's over the past few years, generally pretty rarely though as most of them were quite painful. I think it has more to do with how fine the crystals are ground up than the identity of the chemical. 2c-c was the most intensely painful for me, but i've had friends that thought others were worse & one snorted a different batch of 2c-c & said it wasn't all that bad. The only one that didn't bother me that much was an old batch of 2c-t-2 a few years back, a more recent batch hurt kinda badly though. All in all i've snorted 2c-x less than 10 times due to the general unpleasantness though.

As far as 2c-c dosage for insufflation, i'd say 15mg is enough to trip, and i usually require 50-60 or so orally. The only time i snorted 2c-c went with 20mg, & it was more intense than i thought it would be.

Thanks for the info! Also does anyone know if taking 2C-C with morphine and marijuana would be ok?

Kishka, I cannot PM you as your PMs are filled!

I have a sample of this, 100mg, but I heard it isn't a worthwhile substance. Is it any good? Form what I read, if I've had 2CE, its not better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.