View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

30mgs gel-cap on empty
1.5 hours in, sense of come-up, lots of yawning
2 - most intense – a few sparks, tracers on moving things, psychedelic sheen/shifting – a higher dose would make an intense trip
3 hours in – pupils still very dilated, psychedelic sheen, pleasant languid effect, want to stretch out. Intensity gone but this is good. Chemical could be a very brief psychedelic experience for a few hours in an evening. No intrusive thoughts or feelings, but certainly could happen. Not a stimulant. Body-load manageable – slight shakes, no gut discomfort of any kind.

50mgs gel-cap on empty
start at 8pm
45 min, feeling come-up
1.5 hour – intense loud music makes intense thoughts
the rest as same as above, but more breathing of walls and less “sheen” & tracers. Hint of “psychedelic depression”. Not as intense as expected. Perhaps I need to leave a wider gap between trips.

I insufflated 85mg and vaporized 15mg of high purity 2C-C about 2 months ago and it may have been my favorite pure phenethylamine trip I've ever had. The visuals where bright green and gold with amazing fractals that went into infinity. The head space was so calm I felt like I could have taken twice as much and been fine. In fact the visuals and body high was so strong that I literally couldn't tell what was 'real' and what was coming from the drug itself. It's a gem among gems, top 5 psychedelics ever! I had a beautiful experience and felt so serene, I am so thankful to have taken that journey, it'll always be one of my best trips without a doubt.

The body load was literally non existent and the euphoria was unrivaled. I don't know guys, the visuals were so complex that I literally need help articulating what I experienced. And this trip was taken during a very dark time of my life, so set and setting don't seem to be as vital to using this chem as many others. I think the next time I explore this compound I'll plug 70mg and consume another 35mgs nasally as a booster when I'm starting to peak.

This chem is absolutely beautiful! Although I live in the US, there is no way in hell anything will stop me from restocking. It's just too damn good to not have it around. My best analogy would be like taking a massive dose of 2C-B with diminished stimulation combined with the mental clarity sharpness of 2C-I, minus the body load. You guys, I'm in love :)

I insufflated 85mg and vaporized 15mg of high purity 2C-C about 2 months ago and it may have been my favorite pure phenethylamine trip I've ever had. The visuals where bright green and gold with amazing fractals that went into infinity. The head space was so calm I felt like I could have taken twice as much and been fine. In fact the visuals and body high was so strong that I literally couldn't tell what was 'real' and what was coming from the drug itself. It's a gem among gems, top 5 psychedelics ever! I had a beautiful experience and felt so serene, I am so thankful to have taken that journey, it'll always be one of my best trips without a doubt.

The body load was literally non existent and the euphoria was unrivaled. I don't know guys, the visuals were so complex that I literally need help articulating what I experienced. And this trip was taken during a very dark time of my life, so set and setting don't seem to be as vital to using this chem as many others. I think the next time I explore this compound I'll plug 70mg and consume another 35mgs nasally as a booster when I'm starting to peak.

This chem is absolutely beautiful! Although I live in the US, there is no way in hell anything will stop me from restocking. It's just too damn good to not have it around. My best analogy would be like taking a massive dose of 2C-B with diminished stimulation combined with the mental clarity sharpness of 2C-I, minus the body load. You guys, I'm in love :)

Good description of it. Glad to know others feel the same way :)
It's the first psych I ever tried a few years ago and still my favorite. So versatile.
I miss the days when it was easy to get here.

Okay so I had my first trip with this today and I was SOOO let down to say the least. I purchased half a gram about 2 months ago and thought I lost it at a party, well it turns out I never took it with me because I got a nice surprise when cleaning out my freezer. I dosed 30 mgs on a mostly if not empty stomach. Tbh I can't even give a proper timeline because it was soo damn subtle I couldn't discern a proper come-up. I felt something was gonna happen but it never really came, even with top-shelf medical buds. I just felt very weird and actually wanted to come down as it felt like I was stuck in an uncomfortable come-up sans the anxiety and jitters. I could see how people call it relaxing but at this dose it was... well weird lol. The visuals were extremely weak but there, I mean weaker than my lsa trips which all sucked, especially compared to the gut-wrenching sickness they gave me. At the least a decent headspace would've been nice but I was not expecting to get it from this chem. This was purchased from a VERY reliable vendor who works through invite only and whom I've purchased many goodies from before. The purity was 98%

Since this was definately a threshold dose I doubt it caused too much tolerance so I'm going to go for a 50mg dose and see where that takes me. If nothing happens I'll give a week or two break and go for 60.... if nothing still happens then plugging and combination experiments will ensue. Very strange drug, nothing like 2c-i or some of the other 2c's. I should mention I haven't tripped in 2 weeks and the last psych I took was aMT which tbh builds little if any tolerance in one use with me.

Last edited:
this is my favorite 2c-*
so beutifull indeed psychedelic candy
4 people divided 50mg nasaly with 100-200mg mxe per person and maybe a mg or two of etizolam, weed, ur-144, nitrous oxide.
it was mindblowing to say the least.
2c-c is amazing

Anyone mixed with 4-FA?

I had 200mgs gelcap of 4-FA and then 20mgs of 2C-C after 4 hours - but didn't even feel the 2C-C on an empty stomach.

2C-C doesn't even have noticeable effects at 20mg, I can't really see 4-FA potentiating 2C-C to the point where it doubles the effectiveness of the chemical. Most people consider 30mg threshold, 50mg the sweetspot, and 60mg is usually where the ceiling kicks in.

2C-C doesn't even have noticeable effects at 20mg, I can't really see 4-FA potentiating 2C-C to the point where it doubles the effectiveness of the chemical. Most people consider 30mg threshold, 50mg the sweetspot, and 60mg is usually where the ceiling kicks in.

I'd have to agree, 30mgs was most definately a threshold dose. I can imagine 20mgs doing nothing beyond placebo or *very slight* tingling. Go for 40mgs next time. I don't see why you would want to combine the two in the first place but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Sublingual? Ouch, 2c-x's tend to be pretty caustic. I'd imagine it would probably leave chemical burns, even if it doesn't do you really think you'd be able to keep a solid dose in your mouth for 20-30 mins? That shit tastes horrible. Maybe you should just plug it?

CaptainKratom may be inexperienced with 2c's but he is right. BTW, it would absorb in faster than 20 or 30 mins. However, with some 2C-E, putting it under your tongue is one of the worst pains of your life. Feels like your tongue literally becomes chopped off (like it literally feels like its bleeding) in a few seconds and the pain becomes unbearable. No ACTUAL chemical burns however, just really bad pain. It also hurts like fuck to insufflate.

CaptainKratom may be inexperienced with 2c's but he is right. BTW, it would absorb in faster than 20 or 30 mins. However, with some 2C-E, putting it under your tongue is one of the worst pains of your life. Feels like your tongue literally becomes chopped off (like it literally feels like its bleeding) in a few seconds and the pain becomes unbearable. No ACTUAL chemical burns however, just really bad pain. It also hurts like fuck to insufflate.
umm I'm not totally inexperienced with 2c's. I've done I, D, E, and C if you count that threshold dose :p. Also there ARE chems that leave white bumps and tenderness, there should be no arguement there. When I say 'burn' I don't mean that litterally. Its not like a 2c is gonna burn a hole under your toungue but it may leave a tender wound behind which I reffer to as a 'burn'. Maybe you should do some reading...
http://www.healthline.com/health/chemical-burn-or-reaction?toptoctest=expand

umm I'm not totally inexperienced with 2c's. I've done I, D, E, and C if you count that threshold dose :p. Also there ARE chems that leave white bumps and tenderness, there should be no arguement there. When I say 'burn' I don't mean that litterally. Its not like a 2c is gonna burn a hole under your toungue but it may leave a tender wound behind which I reffer to as a 'burn'. Maybe you should do some reading...
http://www.healthline.com/health/chemical-burn-or-reaction?toptoctest=expand

Sorry to call you inexperienced, I think I read the wrong post thinking it was you :p
But about the burn, I'm just relating my own experience. In my experience the pain made it unbearable before there was any actual physical damage.

Np man, what I was trying to say is if you keep an active dose under your tongue for 30 mins then there's gonna be some tenderness. I mean this chem burns the nose and rectum, It's bound to leave some kinda marks in your mouth, not to mention the disgusting taste, this doesn't seem like a good ROA. Also the people who tried it
said it was barely more potent than oral. Just doesn't seem worth it.

So I combined aMT (40mgs plugged), 4-aco-dmt (15mgs oral), and 2c-c (20mgs plugged) and had a fucking blast. This chem really showed it's colors. Visuals were insane, euphoria was un-rivaled, and the headspace was totally benevolent and positive. 2c-c is a great building block for amazing combos. It's just so damn smooth, I love it. I think plugging is the only ROA that I will continue to use with this chem. Smoother, quick come-up, and WAY more potent than oral.

Last edited:
LOL Captain! You went balls to the wall, no? XD

I love 2C-C combinations... Here was the best (and first): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-2-CC-Exp-except-2C-C-Not-recommended-but-FUN!!

Amazing drug. I couldn't imagine it through rectal. 2c-c causes some minkr discomfort when plugged but the pain is gone in 10 mins. I wish I still had some around, it sounds like a nice way to spend Sunday LOL

sure did :D, it was the best combo I've done to date. One thing that kinda freaked me out was that I either blacked out or passed out during the end of the experience. Once things were near baseline I took a dose of kratom and 1.5 mgs etizolam and while watching TV I blacked out. I was watching TV at 3:00 AM and next thing I know it's eight in the morning. I don't recall waking up, I think I was fully conscious the whole time as the TV channel was on a different station then before this 'blackout'. I think the etiz was strongly potentiated. Also I must say you are an animal when it comes to psychedelics, I mean GD I couldn't imagine taking all those chems in that report. I am surprised you got a ++++ with 40 mgs 2c-i though. I found 30mgs oral with 5mgs snorted a bit underwhelming. A ++/+++ experience, I am a hardhead when it comes to 2c's though. Even though tripping two days in a row isn't advised I decided to plug 30mgs 2c-c about 20 mins ago and am debating whether or not to plug 10mgs of psilacetin for a more defined headspace. I've also got DOC, 25D nbome, 4-ho-met, and 5-apb on the way so more combo experiments will ensue.

Edit: decided to plug the 4-aco-dmt, I think I'm in for a treat :D

Last edited:
That was a fluke with 2C-I. I absolutely hated that chemical. So much stimulation, so little visual... That was actually the only time that 2C-I was pleasant to me was in the high dose and the friend who was with me had the same thing to say regarding high dose 2C-I versus lower dose attempts. I'd never take 2C-I again but I wanted it gone so I finished the rest of it and tossed the vial lol. The rest of that...... yeaaaaaaa I was a stupid kid back then. What was that, 2004? I was like 19 when I did that. I was young, dumb, and full of cum as they say ;)

Besides, you don't even have to be at a +++ to hit a ++++. I've had a ++++ while I was at a ++.5 or so. If your mind gets in that state where its been opened, you're going to have quite the experience either way. That said, in case you couldn't tell, I was at a very strong +++ LMAO

I have a bitch of a tolerance when it comes to phens too... Look at the report haha! The only phens I've found that I don't have a high tolerance for are methylenedioxy ring amphetamines. I even have a high tolerance to mescaline which is horrible :(

You've got me on the psilacetin. That stuff consistently produced anxiety in me every single time that I took it. I gave up around the 10th time. It didn't even mix with 2C-D which I found mixed positively with everything.

You've got some of the things I'd love to try. 25D, DOC and I would love taking 2C-C and 4-HO-MET again. Make some trip reports man :)

EDIT: 2C-C and 4-HO-MET probably would make a killer combo by the way.

I will more likely than not make trip reports of my experiments, at least the worthwhile ones. I too wasn't too fond of 2c-i, it was stimulating with no depth. It also left me with some visual disturbances for weeks after. I find psilacetin to cause nasty anxiety on the come-up but it's immediately dropped off into a sedating trip with little mindfuck unless the doses are high, at least far less than mushies. Funny you mention the 2c-c and metocin combo as that was what I planned on taking first, should bs relaxing eye candy. Can't wait till my package comes.

That's exactly how I found 2C-I as well. It was nasty. The high dose just hit some sort of a sweet spot though. I didn't even notice a lot of crazy stimulation that time. Kind of paradoxical but my buddy took 50mg and had the same general experience.

Psilacetin even managed to ruin a blissful AMT experience for me - after that, I said hell no.

If mixing 2C-C with 4-HO-DiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT is any indicator, you're in for quite a wild ride with 4-HO-MET because I found 4-HO-MET to be the most visual of all of the hydroxylated tryptamines I've tried.

Whatever you do with 2C-C though, don't mix it with a club night or something similar like I did. That was a disaster and killed the night very early. All of a sudden both of us got really hot and then sick and ended up leaving. We didn't feel better until we were out of the club. We were both so sure that it would be a great club drug but nope.

Hmm I find psilacetin at low/medium doses lovely with aMT. Adds alot of euphoria, color, and morphing. Sort of fills in the visuals that aMT struggles to fullfill. 2c-c just doesn't seem like a club drug so needless to say that won't be happening.