• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

yeah, that's exactly my problem..
I'm also in Europe and I remember well 4-5 years ago when it was ridiculously easy to get most of the "letters" of the 2c-x series, now it's almost impossible and I can only find -c -d and perhaps -e....
I never tried 2c-b and in my country you may get something but only if you find PROPER OldSchool psychonauts or those people who know how to operate in the DN, something that I prefer not to do atm.
Honestly tryptamines are cool, I still need to try most of them, probably are my favourite psychedelics, but they are also the most serious of them all, so that makes it less versatile in most cases... the opposite happens with phenethylamines.
Fuck me i wish I knew about the clearnet back then. I was asking strangers in concerts if they knew anyone with drugs and buying in sketchy situations from complete strangers, who in turn were probably buying off the dark web. Lots of stress, a night in jail even from getting caught buying ketamine (which was actually coke apparently). I remember wondering for over a decade why it was so hard to find psychedelics in Europe (compared to the US, where I always knew someone with drugs). A fucking idiot I was! All that beauty was a click away!! But they won’t pull one over on me now. I got a big enough stash to survive several future bans and a nuclear holocaust.