• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

It added a lot of visuals but added an extra Klonopin to the mix.

Ironically, some DPT about a half hour later blasted the anxiety away completely and my buddy and I were on a completely different level and blew our trip sitter's mind haha.

2C-C seemed like the most likely candidate for a relaxing club night. This wasn't supposed to be a high energy dance party because it was psytrance that was playing. I think what really killed it is that it was at a gay club and my friend was a huge homophobe. I noticed that 2C-C increases empathy quite a bit and I already have a tendency to pick up on people's moods and it affects me when I'm sober. The fact we both felt better after leaving the club probably says a lot about that because we salvaged the trip pretty much right after although I was agitated that I ended up driving under the influence again. He made it up to me though. We went and smoked some DMT that he had extracted. Beautiful crystals. Just took some puffs to get visual input without hitting hyperspace. 2C-C's mindset was perfect for launching into a low dose DMT experience, the visuals lasted a good 45 minutes and it felt amazing.

So what are your thoughts about 2C-C versus 2C-D? I found 2C-D to be the most useful of all the phenethylamines. 2C-C was second in line. They both seemed to make great combos but 2C-C made some things feel edgy which 2C-D never did even when I mixed it with MDA.

Ahh so the tension was likely the culprit. IMO 2c-c makes a great 'chill at home' drug, 2c-i seems like a better club drug. In fact that's where I first tried it and the only time I found it pretty fun. I had an outlet for all the extra energy. I only took 2c-D twice (both by itself) and had a good time. It felt more meaningfull and deeper than 2c-c and 2c-i, though not quite as deep as 2c-e. This made the first trip a bit uncomfortable as I was at a drumnbass party around some drunk knuckleheads. My second trip was very nice, another smooth chem but I seemed to need quite a bit (65 mgs) for a low-ish +++. Don't get me wrong, it was very much enjoyable but I feel I need more experimentation at higher doses to give it a fair rating. The headspace did get pretty deep and meaningfull, I'd have to agree this was one of the most usefull 2c's outta the ones I've tried for that purpose. Have you combined D with C?

I find aMT to abolish any anxiety that other chems may bring, but then again I like to keep aMT the star of the show therefore never add more than 15mgs of 4-ACO-DMT. Do mushrooms cause the same type of anxiety for you? Also what's your typical 4-ACO-DMT dose and how much did you add to that aMT combo? Also aMT and DMT is something I'm planning soon, not enough to break through though.

Last edited:
On the matter of 2C-C vs 2C-D...

2C-C is more colorful and the euphoria is a little more pronounced in my experiences.
2C-D lends itself easier to a really nice body high and smoother comeup. A little more generic feeling.
After the comeup, a 2C-C body high can be really nice too, but you have to focus your attention on experiencing that aspect of it.

Both substances can be incredible enhancers of sex and intimacy. Highly recommended.
Ironically, my 2C-B experiences have paled in comparison in that department, contrary to Shulgin's notes. That may well be because I have yet to try 2C-B at a comparatively effective dose. (Most I did was 27mg - still underwhelmed)

I have never combined 2C-C and 2C-D, but I would definitely like to!
When taken separately, a typical dose for either 2C-C or 2C-D would be around 60-65mg. (oral)
(the response I get per mg seems to be about the same for both)
What would be a good dosage combination? 25mg + 25mg? (I wonder how much more intense this would be than 50mg of either one alone)

Last edited:

Sounds about right, though I don't find 2c-d *that* generic, Although I admittedly don't have too much exerience with it. Only other thing that didn't fall into my experiences was sex on 2c-d, it just didn't feel sexual to me. I was with my girlfriend both times and I just wasn't feeling it. I will say that others have noted the erotic with other chems such as 5-meo-dipt which didn't have that effect on me so I guess I'm just weird. On the otherhand when I plugged that 30 mgs of 2c-c with 10mgs psilacetin the day before yesterday I was an animal lol. Sex just felt so primal and I had complete control over orgasm, It was great :D. That's something I would never be able to do on 4-aco-dmt alone. Also sounds like your doses are around what I would take. IMO if I had 2c-d at hand I'd consume at least 30mgs of each but that's just me and probably not the best HR info so It would probably be best to work your way up.

Ps: DOC and 25D just made it's way to my hands in the form of beautiful blotters ;)

Last edited:
last night 30mgs oral (gelcap on empty). Pupils dilated. Open friendly feeling (as opposed to my usual dysphoria). Last several hours. Slight psychedelic "sheen" but no "dance". No negative effects (e.g. no jaw tension, sweating, heart was normal, no head-fuck.). Felt fine the next day. Was taken after being 10 hours in with 40mgs of MPA. Downed a bottle of white wine.

Tonight - 40mgs oral (gelcap on empty). Waiting for results. Wonder how long and how often one can take a 2C-C meal to feel the briefly be a friendly human with no burdens. Drinking white.

last night 30mgs oral (gelcap on empty). Pupils dilated. Open friendly feeling (as opposed to my usual dysphoria). Last several hours. Slight psychedelic "sheen" but no "dance". No negative effects (e.g. no jaw tension, sweating, heart was normal, no head-fuck.). Felt fine the next day. Was taken after being 10 hours in with 40mgs of MPA. Downed a bottle of white wine.

Tonight - 40mgs oral (gelcap on empty). Waiting for results. Wonder how long and how often one can take a 2C-C meal to feel the briefly be a friendly human with no burdens. Drinking white.

40 mg the day after 30 mg will likely be weaker than the 30 mg.

bloodshed344 was right about this.

Plus, for the last three days I've barely been able to eat, have taken several days off work mostly to sleep and feel utterly depressed... the likely consequence of this 2C-C & MPA binge, plus possibly the toll taken on my stomach from bombing so many chems recently.

bloodshed344 was right about this.

Plus, for the last three days I've barely been able to eat, have taken several days off work mostly to sleep and feel utterly depressed... the likely consequence of this 2C-C & MPA binge, plus possibly the toll taken on my stomach from bombing so many chems recently.

I doubt the negative effects were caused in any way by the 2c-c as I felt no negative effects after dosing aMT, 4-aco-dmt, and 2c-c one day followed by 2c-c and 4-aco-dmt the next and the doses of the 2c-alone was around yours. I will say the second trip was way less intense but I can't say the tolerance was caused by the 2c-c alone. Although aMT and psilacetin cause little tolerance after one use for me and other phens tend to increase my tolerance more so than tryptamines I'd say the 2c-c played a hefty role in the tolerance. Btw how was the combo? Did it sort change the experience into a more 2c-i like one or simply like an amphetamine and 2c-c.

Hey guys, I just got my hands on this chem.

What would y'all recommend for a starter dose? Has anyone had any issues taking it after a few nights of drinking? Anyone experience dehydration from it?

Also, this is my first RC I've gotten my hands on. I didn't realize the powder would be so small. Would you recommend scale weighing each dose out of my 250mg bag, or to make some sort of liquid measurement? I have access to a mg scale now. Is it okay to just store it in it's bag in a cabinet, or should I try to seal it in an amber vial when possible?

I'm thinking of trying maybe 30mg orally for starters. I only have 250mg of it at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah, that should be a good 1st dose. Maybe go down to 20-25mg if you're really sensitive to psychs. There's not too much bodyload, I get a twinge of nausea sometimes with higher doses but otherwise it feels fine. Phens are pretty stable so it'll be ok in the baggie. A milligram scale will be good enough, it might be off by +/- 2mg or so but with 2C-C that's not going to make much of a difference. Also, you can try taking an antacid about 15 minutes before dosing, that will help improve oral absorption.

Also make sure you do an allergy test of about 1mg before taking the full dose, just in case of vendor mixup. (Did you reagent test it too?)

Have fun! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, that should be a good 1st dose. Maybe go down to 20-25mg if you're really sensitive to psychs. There's not too much bodyload, I get a twinge of nausea sometimes with higher doses but otherwise it feels fine. Phens are pretty stable so it'll be ok in the baggie. A milligram scale will be good enough, it might be off by +/- 2mg or so but with 2C-C that's not going to make much of a difference. Also, you can try taking an antacid about 15 minutes before dosing, that will help improve oral absorption.

Also make sure you do an allergy test of about 1mg before taking the full dose, just in case of vendor mixup. (Did you reagent test it too?)

Have fun! :D
Thanks for the advice and info. I will allergy test it, probably planning on doing my first trial next weekend, since I don't celebrate Easter or 4/20 hahah. I'm not too sensitive to psychs, about average I think, as typical lsd blotter isn't strong enough for me unless I take two or three, and I see little value in mushrooms below about an 1/8th. I figure this chemical might be lacking heavily in any kind of mind expansion, which is why I'm opting for a 30mg dose over a 20mg dose (I also don't wana waste precious material on threshold effects) and I'm looking into it as a primarily recreational experience. I have not reagent tested it as of now.

One question, will an allergy test of a mg or two cause any kind of tolerance? If there are no effects within a couple hours would it still be possible to have my first trial?

Oh! And it looks like it will be difficult to get small amounts of powder out of the bag, weighed, etc. without making a mess and losing some. Any advice on how to handle it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm opting for a 30mg dose over a 20mg dose

One question, will an allergy test of a mg or two cause any kind of tolerance? If there are no effects within a couple hours would it still be possible to have my first trial?

Oh! And it looks like it will be difficult to get small amounts of powder out of the bag, weighed, etc. without making a mess and losing some. Any advice on how to handle it?

Thanks!

I love nearly all of the 2Cs that I have tried. Unlike the psilocin and 5-MeO-DMT analogues which are essentially more of the same, the 2Cs are rich in that they are diverse. They are all so different from one another if you think about...not even mentioning the 2C-Ts which are not only diverse, but downright unpredictable.

2C-C is a special one. 2C-C is the ONLY phenethylamine I have tried that really reminds me of mescaline, that really feels just like mescaline. It's prolly the ONLY psychedelic you eat that I wished lasted longer. :) Usually I wish most were shorter!

Anyway, 30mg of 2C-C is my standard 'museum level' dose, 40mg is nice(r) too and probably my favorite dose. One night, a friend insisted he wished for 80mg after seeing some other BLers going up to 100mg....I took 60mg that night and....wow. At that level 2C-C *almost* became challenging, it certainly enough was to keep me on my toes and remind me psychedelics can still show me who is boss, but I was still 'intensely relaxed'...60mg was strong but I could have done 80mg. Doubt I will, I like 30mg -40mg range better....2C-E is for over-the-top trippin'. Again, 2C-C was like mescaline in that seemingly no dose (I've had up to 700mg mescaline hcl) is ever too much to handle.

To weigh it, you need a small spatula...use a flat screw driver in the meantime to get the 2c-c out...weigh out a peice of rolling paper, or cut some paper to fit on the scale....weigh it three times....tare fresh each time, fuckers, to be safe here.

Say it weights 122mg.....remove the paper tare the scale to 0, put the paper back on and dump what you think is 30mg onto the paper using the screw driver head...and when it says 152mg on the first try, and you verify three times, taring to 0 each time cupcake, you know you rock....that's what we do around here and we do it 3 times cause around here the scales are accurate (reference weights that check down to 2mg...oh yes...tiny bits of foil essentially) but still cheap...no wind guard or level so if you are like me and like to do it right, down to the milligram.....or even microgram with proper dilution....ya verify, verify, verify followed by a jingle. Oh you,

Mark the weight of your sample dish, or sample paper (I use rolling papers, usually 142mg or so) after checking three times and wiggling your tingly thing between your legs, yes that's yu too ladies. Then add powder to paper or sample dish, or glass vial, or whatever you use...weigh three times, jingle and jizzle ans you got it.

Now lay your head on the ground and let me step on it.

Last edited:
^ Great post MGS, agree 100% down to the doses. 30mgs for me was slightly above threshold, it's when you push the dose that 2c-c begins to shine. It has all that mental clarity and cool colored visuals that mescaline brings with zero bodyload for me and a short duration, though it doesn't have anywhere near the euphoria of mescaline IME. Even at 80mgs the duration rarely pushed past 4 hours but I do metabolize drugs pretty quickly. If you wanna play it safe go for 30mgs but IMO I don't think it's bad advice to jump in at 40mgs, 2c-c is probably the gentlest and smoothest 2c I've taken.

For me 20mg is a good dose for doing some light reading...the visuals are barely there so you don't have the problem of the words dripping off the page, while your headspace is slightly psychedelicized and everything you read sends your thoughts off on some interesting tangents.

The good thing about 2C-C's short duration is, you can do it on a work night and still go to bed at a reasonable time. :)

So I finally tried 40mg of 2C-C on bicycle day, and it more than met my expectations. Two of my friends ingested 40mg each as well, and they were taken aback as well, as we all expected it to be less visual, etc. than it was. The visuals were short lived but very interesting, at times having strong tracers and after-images, which were quite interesting as we watched 2001: a space odyssey at the peak. I felt both relaxed and energized, as during the come-up I felt the need to move about and I paced frequently, but as the trip progressed I felt content to just sit. There was a slight nausea that one friend and I both experienced, I'd liken to being hungry yet being full at the same time; not like I was gonna puke, but like something was there. I felt a strong pressure in my head that wasn't necessarily painful, but was indeed noticeable and distracting. I would say I was fully back to baseline after about 6 hours total.

To be honest, the body load WAS less than my stronger mushroom trips as well as any of my LSD or 25i trips, lending me a certain love for this compound already, given its intriguing visuals coupled with a short duration and easy come-up. None the less, I wish it lasted longer and I want to push further with it, yielding the questions I have below.

My questions are these:
-If I push the dose to say, 50 or 60mg, would the nausea become noticeably stronger?
-If I push the dose to said levels, would the visuals last longer/become more pronounced?
-Is there any euphoria or revelations to be had raising the dose? I did feel some euphoria, and had revelations about the nature of life while watching 2001, but they weren't that strong.
-Are other 2C-x compounds similar in any ways? Such as body load, visuals, headspace, etc. I'm interested in both 2C-D and 2C-E, but I'm concerned that the body loads will be too strong, as I felt that 40mg of 2C-C was already a bit higher on the nausea scale than I expected.

Thanks for y'all's advice, this was my first 2C-x compound, and I loved the short but interesting trip it gave me. I feel that 2C-C will be a valuable friend to me in the future. Summer is almost upon us, woooo!

Last edited:
2C-D also has virtually no bodyload, in fact I found it to have even less. 2C-E has a strong body presence, which often feels body-like, uncomfortable, etc, but can also feel wonderfully glowing. 2C-E is the most psychedelic 2C-X in my opinion, one of the strongest psychedelics I have ever taken. Extremely neutral in character. Nothing at all like 2C-C for sure, I have a feeling 2C-D and 2C-E have a similar depth potential but I can't be sure because I haven't dosed 2C-D very high.

So I've recently obtained 2 50mg capsules of this stuff. I have some 2C-B experience (3 times, all around 25mg, great time every time) but have never had C before. Furthermore I've had shrooms about 8 years ago but I'm a relatively unexperienced psychedelics user.
2 questions:
Would 50mg be a little high for a first time on this stuff? I have capsules and a scale so I'm considering making new capsules at 40mg each and saving the remaining 20mg for later.
A friend wants to trip with me but she's on a daily dose of Sertraline (an SSRI). A quick browse through this site/ google has not returned any info on possible risks/ interaction, anyone able to elaborate on whether this is a good/bad idea?

So I've recently obtained 2 50mg capsules of this stuff. I have some 2C-B experience (3 times, all around 25mg, great time every time) but have never had C before. Furthermore I've had shrooms about 8 years ago but I'm a relatively unexperienced psychedelics user.
2 questions:
Would 50mg be a little high for a first time on this stuff? I have capsules and a scale so I'm considering making new capsules at 40mg each and saving the remaining 20mg for later.
A friend wants to trip with me but she's on a daily dose of Sertraline (an SSRI). A quick browse through this site/ google has not returned any info on possible risks/ interaction, anyone able to elaborate on whether this is a good/bad idea?

I recently took my second trip with this substance. My trip partner and I both agree, 50mg was very profound and stronger than expected, much stronger than a prior 40mg trip we took. You might wana keep this in mind.

I really like this substance so far, it is quite pleasant in almost every way IME.