• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Yeah that's just normal for psychedelics, really. I haven't noticed anything more than is typical for any other phenethylamine.

I have never plugged this one actually.

Alright. I know with 2C-B you could take it several days in a row without any real tolerance buildup. The only thing that discourages me is that plugging 2C-B/D there was a significant discomfort for like 5 minutes after, but then it completely passes. I think I might start around 20mg and titrate up if need be.

I dunno I have had a lot of 2C-B, in the past, and I noticed tolerance buildup the same as any other psychedelic.

Yeah 2C-B definitely burns quite a bit when plugging. Best thing to do is dilute it extra, use a syringe that can hold 3 or 4mL of water and you'll get a solution that isn't very saturated and the burn is greatly reduced.

Took some 2C-C last night with a couple beers. Not even sure how much I took as I kept putting small amounts in my drink. Never had much visuals but it was really enjoyable. I think 2C-C reminds me of MDMA more than any other psych I've tried. Just such a smooth and uplifting euphoria. It left me in a really good place mentally, I've been doing a lot of things today I'd been putting off for some time now.

Took some 2C-C last night with a couple beers. Not even sure how much I took as I kept putting small amounts in my drink. Never had much visuals but it was really enjoyable. I think 2C-C reminds me of MDMA more than any other psych I've tried. Just such a smooth and uplifting euphoria. It left me in a really good place mentally, I've been doing a lot of things today I'd been putting off for some time now.

Completely agree i actually mentioned to a friend not long ago that i find it to be very empathogenic. It makes me so bubbly and loving and i just wanna take to everyone. I've taken 20mg doses and then gone to work and had such a good day and was happy to see even the people who are rude sometimes. The highest amount i ever take this one is 35mgs and that has me tripping really hard for about 4-5 hours and then i Glow for the rest of the day.

Love to take it with my girlfriend, it was the only Phenethylamine i gave her that she REALLY enjoyed. Im going yo be ultra conservative with what i have its such a precious drug to me. It's probably my 2nd favorite 2C being closely behind 2C-E for me. But nothing could ever really surpase that psychedelic, had some of the best moments of my life on it. But nowadays i love 2C-C for its easy nature on my body physically and a Euphoric high that i actually have found reinforcing. The first vial with 2C-C i had was eaten in a month.

So I finaly, finally have tasted some 2C-C at a good dosage, scale hopped back and forth between (37-38 mg's), really some great stuff. It's light on the mind and body, no stimulation whatsoever, maybe slight bruxism and nystagmus, but in the kinda way that it made you just want to close your eyes, sit back and relax. Come-up was so fast that I had to drop some etizolam in a glass, but did not end up taking it, just felt a little overwhelmed all of a sudden being almost at the peak instantly. Remained there for about 3 hours and then had a pretty gradual comedown over half an hour or so, not taking much longer than 4 hours total maybe.

I expected a much slower onset considering I put it in a gelcap and ate something beforehand, but after 30 mins I felt some surrealism kicking in, lights appeared brighter, 1-2 mins later and I was looking at everything breathing and shifting pretty intensely. It made everything appear very cartoonish, couldn't stop smiling, been a while since I've had oev's.

It's not as neutral as 2C-D, lot more empathogenic as already mentioned, even compared to 2C-I I think, but it's been a while since I took that one. I read this trip report when I was coming up and I fully agree with that conclusion, apart from being overwhelmed a little though, lol.
2C-C was a very gentle and mild psychedelic for me. Even at fifty-milligrams I was never overwhelmed at any time. I was able to lead the trip in any direction I wanted to. In addition, it felt great on the body. No harsh stimulation, no body-load, no nothing to complain about. Although I would not call the material sedating, it was definitely relaxing. It certainly gave me no additional energy for my hike and I was exhausted by day’s end.

I think 2C-C’s greatest asset is the fact that it is so malleable. It is the perfect material to give to someone new to the psychedelic experience or for the experienced user to take if one just wanted a gentle sparkle for the day. There is not the euphoria or sensory joys of 2C-B. There is not the depth of 2C-E. There is not the insight of 2C-I. Nor are there the extreme emotions and visions of 2C-T-7

I love 2C-C, and I'm glad you had a good experience. I also find it very empathogenic, and quite rapid in the come-up (so is 2C-B). I think about 2 hours in is the peak of the peak for me but at 30 minutes it starts to rocket up. I almost always get good introspection, and euphoria, and although it's not as visual as 2C-B, it is quite visual. It's most similar to 2C-B but still quite distinct.

Honestly I think I prefer this over 2C-B as well even though that is fantastic. But 2C-C is just so easy on the body and quite psychedelic indeed. Some of my favorite trips last year was on it and I still have a good bit but I love it so much I'm holding off on taking any. Only been using 2C-B frequently these days mainly because I know it will be easier to get more of it. Who knows if 2C-C will become available again like it just was but I'm grateful for the friends I have that helped me with that. It's one of my favorite Psychedelics most deff from the 2C-x series only just behind the behemoth which is 2C-E.

Last edited:
It would be my favorite 2C-x if it weren't for the weird inflammatory feeling in my head that I sometimes get from it. Top notch stuff in my book

I don’t get that feeling myself. 2C-D gives me a splitting migraine though.
Yeah, I submitted some 2C-C to EcstasyData for analysis, because my friend experienced day feeling as well and I've never heard anyone else have that experience. That said, it's most likely my body/metabolism and not any impurity.

2C-D often gives me a bad headache on comedown, too, or sometimes the next day. Somehow that feels more familiar and less concerning, but it's still awful

Interesting. I haven't gotten that from 2C-C/D but I get it with 2C-B. I won't even take it anymore because the headache on the comedown is so excruciating.

I can't compare it to 2C-B, haven't tried it, but I definitely prefer it over 2C-D and 2C-I already. The duration and just the whole experience is great imo, biggest drawback for me is the dosage. I see myself doing this more often than I would like to admit, so I don't know how long this half a gram would last me. Not forever like a lot of other stuff, that's for sure.

Oh and this somehow reminded me of mescaline, without ever having tried it. But I kinda feel like the bodyhigh and imagery is going to be similar, but more intense and "spiritual", or something.

Took 49mg today and my impression was that 2C-C is first and foremost a somatic psychedelic—bodily sensations are quite malleable on it. The pleasurable body high combined with the emotional component (generally positive) evokes comparisons to MDMA, although there isn't much empathy to speak of. In fact it seems self-centered, aiming an "invisible hand" attitude towards one's social surroundings, whereby the best way to take care of your fellow human is by taking care of yourself. Social anxiety is reduced as well.

Working memory and cognition are unimpaired, and I can think almost normally on it. This is atypical for me with psychedelics, and I suspect 2C-C might be the real smart-drug candidate as opposed to 2C-D. 2C-C leaves the ego almost entirely intact, and I think 25-30mg 2C-B is more threatening to the ego than 50mg 2C-C. I also think 50mg 2C-C is less visual than 25mg of 2C-B. There's basically no form-constant development whatsoever.

I spent the first hour today walking my dog and had a chest tightness that made me want to go inside. I pushed onward and about 30 minutes in it completely abated, and my body began to feel much more transparent. It also seemed that I became much stronger, as if the actin and myosin cross-bridge coupling in my arms had suddenly optimized its tensile strength. I noticed this when it became almost effortless to restrain my dog's lurches, which normally exhaust me.

Another thing I noticed was that my attitude towards my environment completely shifted. The past few months I've really struggled to adapt to the constant grey skies and rain of the PNW, but the 2C-C helped me stop focusing on those things and just focus on the natural beauty all around me. Walking in the rain without a hat would normally bother me, but today it didn't seem like a big deal. I'd also had a negative attitude towards my parents lately and feeling little urge to contact them. On the come-up I realized how much latent dissonance this attitude was causing me, and that for myself more than anything I should reach out to them more often. I resolved to reach out after the trip, but my dad ended up calling me on the comedown and we had a great conversation.

Duration wise it tapered down around four hours in, but music appreciation lasted an hour beyond that with good body energy even at eight hours in. Bit of a dehydration headache on the comedown, but none of the terrible comedown migraines that made me stop taking 2C-B. Bittersweet that I only have one, maybe two doses left. I think next time it I'll try to focus on the somatic element and maybe I'll make some progress with my muscle spasticity. On its own I've now tried it at 49, 45, 35, and 30mg, along with some lower doses and in combinations, so I think next time I'll explore a slightly higher dose. I did take 400mg of phenibut this morning, and I think I'd use an even lower dose next time.

Hi people

I ordered some tablets with 30mg 2C-C,
never tried the 2c-x series... so well, who knows what I can compare it with, but probably mescaline, as I've taken san pedro resin once (I did it myself so it was quite fulfilling despite of the horrible, horrible taste...)
I probably gonna have it in a few weeks, let's see what happens, I like the idea of it being for "all publics" since I would like to introduce my mother to psychedelics at least once in life.. it's going to be difficult but surely she will enjoy it, she's quite conservative but she has an open heart, she wrote books for children and she knows to paint pretty well, I think it's a hippie but repressed in some way, maybe the psychedelic would help her? I guess so...

I actually tried 30mg last week at the theatre when visiting Avatar in IMAX 3D. I was on Pandora for hours. I cried my heart out and was amazed at the same time. This is so gentle stuff, the perfect introductory psychedelic. At the same time, when you know your way around your mind a bit, this can be as deep as anything else.

What a substance, thanks Shulgin, love it ! ♥️

Ps: went for a marvellous dinner afterwards. I was so hungry 😂. Slept for 6hours and had to go to work. Marvellous mood throughout the next days.

Yeah 2C-C is lovely stuff, I almost always have a very useful, warm, but deep and useful introspection. It's very emotional and can be confronting even, but in a gentle, loving way. It's also great for recreational purposes. Quite a bit gentler than 2C-B even. less visual, but rather similar. However I find 2C-C's emotional/introspective thing to be much more directed and useful than 2C-B's mental state. I also find it just around the same potency as 2C-B, maybe just slightly less potent. Old reports mostly seem to suggest it's worthless below 50-60mg, but I disagree. In fact I have never taken it that high, I think my max was 45mg once and I was tripping hard.

Old reports mostly seem to suggest it's worthless below 50-60mg, but I disagree. In fact I have never taken it that high, I think my max was 45mg once and I was tripping hard.
I mean, some people are sensitive. I’ve seen 40mg completely obliterate my heavy set buddy while I still don’t trip too hard at 50mg. IME anything below 50mg is a waste of material. I’ve tried several lower doses in several settings (both social and alone) and it never really got off the ground.

I really don’t know why I’m so insensitive to it. It’s annoying, it makes the roughly 1.5G I have left certain to run out faster.

Yeah that's a bummer. Seems to align with my perception of it from the old reports. Fortunately for me, 30mg is a solid trip, I even like 10mg and 20mg. 10mg id a light day enhancer, 20mg will get me thinking and tripping at a low level. 30mg has me seeing visuals everywhere and tripping pretty hard. 40mg is like... I'm gonna be tripping balls. I don't think I've ever taken 50mg. No wait, I have. back in my early days of first finding RCs, I took 50mg my first time and found it underwhelming. I seem to have become more and more sensitive to psychedelics as I get older.

I seem to have become more and more sensitive to psychedelics as I get older.
That's an interesting phenomenon you always report on. I only hope I have your good fortunes in regards to that :rolleyes:

I think I've maxed out 2C-C at ~65mg and even then I wasn't like 'woah, toooo much', I just remember thinking that my head hurt and a lot and things were finally getting near to 'too much', but not past. Visuals were finally where I wanted them but that was definitely a high dose. And what's weird, with 2C-C I have no fear of pushing the dose, or even with acid I'll eat 3+ tabs and be like it's whatevs. But not tryptamines, I keep using lower and lower doses for mushrooms, psilacetin and such.

I hope next time I break out the 2C-C that 50mg floors me. At this point it's such a gem to me it's hard to justify use :confused: