• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

I dunno, if he has what happened to me happen to him, 50mg might just floor him one day. Given I didn't used to find 50mg all that interesting, but now I don't ever reach for more than 30mg. Maybe I'm just lucky though, I'm not sure it's typical for sensitivity to psychedelics to go down with age. It started happening to me in my mid-30s.

Yeah 2C-C is lovely stuff, I almost always have a very useful, warm, but deep and useful introspection. It's very emotional and can be confronting even, but in a gentle, loving way. It's also great for recreational purposes. Quite a bit gentler than 2C-B even. less visual, but rather similar. However I find 2C-C's emotional/introspective thing to be much more directed and useful than 2C-B's mental state. I also find it just around the same potency as 2C-B, maybe just slightly less potent. Old reports mostly seem to suggest it's worthless below 50-60mg, but I disagree. In fact I have never taken it that high, I think my max was 45mg once and I was tripping hard.
Yeah,

I have now a similar opinion/experience to yours,
I barely have experience with it, just one dose, of a pill that supposedly has/had 30mg..

I kinda like it, but the set/setting was honestly very deficient. I just had the typical psychedelic "craving" that one has when you have a new compound and you have been pretty busy, and then you're not... and even if you have something urgent to do, it's not urgent enough not to take the substance, I don't know if you can picture those moments..
I knew that the moment was not perfect, because I was going to travel next day, quite early, and the travel arrangements like the baggage was not completed.

But.. I thought that I could do it calmly even when on the substance, it happen that way, but it "killed" the substance character in a way.

I felt that 2C-C it's very "malleable", because I could feel sober and without visuals if I liked, and only during 30-40 minutes during the peak it was difficult for me to form thoughts or phrases/conversations exactly the same as sober.
I never tried any other psychedelic that does not change the mindset/thought form as little as 2C-C.

As you said, the main characteristic is the emotional openness that resembles MDMA or 6-APB, but in a psychedelic way, not very different than mescaline, the other only phenetylamine that I tried (well, calamus has phenethylamines too, but...).

I thought that I was almost sober, after 2 hours and a half and I started feeling pretty dissapointed as the visuals only lasted 20-30 minutes, during the end of the come-up phase that was pretty odd. I was wrong because I suddenly felt super sad, but not in a bad way, I was just confronting my grandfather death, that was like a father for me, as I was raised by him, instead of my real father (that flew by when I was very young). It was very very emotional and dramatic, because I felt that I was not really open emotionally talking, during the last period of my life, probably because I used kratom, and I realized it was because living with a BPD partner it's just too much for me, for my emotional stability, but that has also affected my emotional openness, needed to address certain very important events, like my grandfather death, that happent +3 years and a lot of other things...

I was alone for some days in my grandparents home, and it happen there, obviously the setting was crucial in that point but I guess it's something about the substance, that creates some body high and mental serenity/peace, that allows the difficult emotional shit to arise to the surface, which seems SUPER therapeutic, as other BL'er has said, I agree a lot on that.
It seems to me very therapeutic and I see that it can be quite deep in larger doses. I don't know if the pills were underdosed or what, maybe they are not, but I think I would enjoy more 40-50 mgs to have a broader, more complete trip.
For that same reason I DON'T think that it's the better substance as a introductory/first time psychedelic, because there's a lot of people with emotional traumas and shit like that that could go mad if suddenly confronted with it, even if the very nature of the substance is gentle and compassionate... I think low dose (10-15mg) of 4-ho-met would be better for a lot of people, and perhaps for others this substance would work perfectly, not for everyone.

The visuals were elusive and very short-lived but they were marvelous and like nothing I've seen before, covering all my visual field, very natural (in terms of credibility) and very intrincate, complex fast changing nets like arabesques and metallic/"sci-fi inspired" in feeling.

The body high was very interesting, warm and all-encompassing, with some kind of opiate like (but more "shield-like" and not "blanket-like") feeling.
At the beginning it was VERY sexual, with some curious sensation that started in the chest and quickly goes down to your genital area, like "waking up" your sexual urges, making you very aware of your "power" and inviting you. Strangely enough I didn't masturbate nor wanted to do anything sexual, like when I do NEP or yohimbe, but I feel that if I were with a woman, then I would have liked to do it...

Well, finally this comment seems more like a trip report, but I let it here, I guess. The trip was pretty short (maybe because of using low dose 3-FEA only 2 days before), around 3 hours n something. I would like to use it again, as I said with larger doses.

Last edited:
Had another experience with 2c-c

this time was pretty different since the setting was totally different: a nasty rave in New Year's night (so, yesterday) in a gigantic abandoned building...

I also took it quite close to the dinner (that was quite light, to be honest) and along some wine and later some beer, just to get the throat not as dry...

It was pretty amazing, the dose was 45, along the night, but the redose was very late, so I barely feel it, it brought the magic back for some time, but not really visuals or anything.

The visuals consisted in tracers and some patterns, but the context was not inviting me very much to focus on that, more like going round from place to place, talk with a friend and dance dance dance...

I noticed that it's a pretty versatile compound, because you could be chatty, or practicing active listening, without getting nervous or impatient (difficult for us, adhd'ers). It didn't have that emotional releasing energy, until more or less the end of the trip. It was pretty stimulating, not sedating at all, maybe the mix with the alcohol and setting did that? not sure.

I met very beautiful girls, but the substance was not inviting me to talk or engage with them, I was more focused on having fun with my body dancing, I think some girls realized that and then they got closer, several times (I'm pretty sure they like people who dance unrestrainedly). I barely felt the sexual energy I felt when I was alone in my grandparents home, I guess it's because I was more tense, in a way, due to not knowing almost anyone there, and being a "seemingly" intimate group of people, in which everyone has known each other for a long time. My friend was going here and there and I, instead of following him, was walking around looking at the sky, watching the people or dancing. I was in and out of the dance rooms, as I was dancing at 200% and couldn't hold the beat for more than 30 minutes, sweating.

Finally I took a couple to their house, in a nearby town, by car. They hinted the petition as they saw me approaching my car, I felt a little sorry for them and gave them a ride.
There I realized that the sun was going to start to rise, and I went home, still with the 2c-c redose active in my body. I noticed that I kept talking and got very good feedback from the couple, I think I was especially honest and natural, even kind of funny (I'm not very funny).

I had a great time!

I was reading through this thread last night at bedtime because I recently got me some 2cc, and I dreamt that I took it and had a wonderful trip. Lots of closed eye visuals, very erotic… I hope my dreams come true!

Yeah, id say the 2C-C is up there with my favorite psychedelics. Deff one of the stand out compounds from the 2C-x series. It almost feels like an empathogen to me and the euphoria it gives me rivals MDMA. And it doesnt have the harsh comedown i get from that so id pick 2C-C over that any day.

Like Xorky i can get pretty heavy trips out of 30mgs so that is my common dose. Ive gone higher at times but only when i was tripping frequently. The only drawback for me is the short duration, it comes and goes so fast its wild like all done is 4hrs or less. But i suppose that could be a good thing if you have stuff to do in the morning.

So 30mg is a good starter? I got pills unfortunately so I can’t know if they are 30mg as advertised. They are the typical ones sold on clear sites right now in a certain Germanic country, if anyone has tried those… I dont want to deal with an underdose because I only have two 30mg pills. If I like it I’ll get more. Redrop is possible in the first 1.5 hours like most psychedelics, in case it’s too weak?

Yeah. 30mg orally is really nice. I did quite a bit more than that and it still stays pleasant and with minimal or no body load.

I never pushed it as much as some of my friends but it’s a really forgiving substance. Friend who took 60mg said it was like an uber lethargic but really nice.

Did you tried 2c-b? If you did I would start with a same dose you like with 2c-b. I think you could say it’s about or even more potent by mg but also even more forgiving and with less body load, completely different experience otherwise tho.

Yeah,

I have now a similar opinion/experience to yours,
I barely have experience with it, just one dose, of a pill that supposedly has/had 30mg..

I kinda like it, but the set/setting was honestly very deficient. I just had the typical psychedelic "craving" that one has when you have a new compound and you have been pretty busy, and then you're not... and even if you have something urgent to do, it's not urgent enough not to take the substance, I don't know if you can picture those moments..
I knew that the moment was not perfect, because I was going to travel next day, quite early, and the travel arrangements like the baggage was not completed.

But.. I thought that I could do it calmly even when on the substance, it happen that way, but it "killed" the substance character in a way.

I felt that 2C-C it's very "malleable", because I could feel sober and without visuals if I liked, and only during 30-40 minutes during the peak it was difficult for me to form thoughts or phrases/conversations exactly the same as sober.
I never tried any other psychedelic that does not change the mindset/thought form as little as 2C-C.

As you said, the main characteristic is the emotional openness that resembles MDMA or 6-APB, but in a psychedelic way, not very different than mescaline, the other only phenetylamine that I tried (well, calamus has phenethylamines too, but...).

I thought that I was almost sober, after 2 hours and a half and I started feeling pretty dissapointed as the visuals only lasted 20-30 minutes, during the end of the come-up phase that was pretty odd. I was wrong because I suddenly felt super sad, but not in a bad way, I was just confronting my grandfather death, that was like a father for me, as I was raised by him, instead of my real father (that flew by when I was very young). It was very very emotional and dramatic, because I felt that I was not really open emotionally talking, during the last period of my life, probably because I used kratom, and I realized it was because living with a BPD partner it's just too much for me, for my emotional stability, but that has also affected my emotional openness, needed to address certain very important events, like my grandfather death, that happent +3 years and a lot of other things...

I was alone for some days in my grandparents home, and it happen there, obviously the setting was crucial in that point but I guess it's something about the substance, that creates some body high and mental serenity/peace, that allows the difficult emotional shit to arise to the surface, which seems SUPER therapeutic, as other BL'er has said, I agree a lot on that.
It seems to me very therapeutic and I see that it can be quite deep in larger doses. I don't know if the pills were underdosed or what, maybe they are not, but I think I would enjoy more 40-50 mgs to have a broader, more complete trip.
For that same reason I DON'T think that it's the better substance as a introductory/first time psychedelic, because there's a lot of people with emotional traumas and shit like that that could go mad if suddenly confronted with it, even if the very nature of the substance is gentle and compassionate... I think low dose (10-15mg) of 4-ho-met would be better for a lot of people, and perhaps for others this substance would work perfectly, not for everyone.

The visuals were elusive and very short-lived but they were marvelous and like nothing I've seen before, covering all my visual field, very natural (in terms of credibility) and very intrincate, complex fast changing nets like arabesques and metallic/"sci-fi inspired" in feeling.

The body high was very interesting, warm and all-encompassing, with some kind of opiate like (but more "shield-like" and not "blanket-like") feeling.
At the beginning it was VERY sexual, with some curious sensation that started in the chest and quickly goes down to your genital area, like "waking up" your sexual urges, making you very aware of your "power" and inviting you. Strangely enough I didn't masturbate nor wanted to do anything sexual, like when I do NEP or yohimbe, but I feel that if I were with a woman, then I would have liked to do it...

Well, finally this comment seems more like a trip report, but I let it here, I guess. The trip was pretty short (maybe because of using low dose 3-FEA only 2 days before), around 3 hours n something. I would like to use it again, as I said with larger doses.
I must admit, if I were asked today what would be a good 1st time psychedelic experience, I would actually choose 150ug of AL-LAD.
Now most people would be horrified at suggesting a lysergamide as a first experience, but AL-LAD has the psychedelia of LSD, but unlike it's big brother, it doesn't push your face into it and ram it down your throat (that's what can make LSD terrifying - it just steamroller you with psychedelia.
AL-LAD has no gastric distress, no "fuck I took too much" or any of LSD's ordeal by psychedelia properties. The only aspect that was weird, was the overwhelming OEVs, from 300ug of AL-LAD. If I'd eaten 300ug of LSD, there would have been at least one moment of "fuck, too much", but it was good natured and had virtually no bodyload (other than the aforementioned vision fucked with OEVs). I chose it, as it was the first trip after my wife's death, and I felt cautious about how I would react. In fact AL-LAD felt more like an MDA experience, than a full on psychedelic. More than happy to repeat the experience (which I think will happen, as at the end of the month, there is a festival happening about a dozen miles away, with artists like the Levellers and Hawkwind playing (and Bill Bailey, on the acoustic stage. That means I will take spare underwear and jeans etc, as the one big thing about AL-LAD, is that it really is the stuff of uncontrollable laughing fits. I thought I was going to give myself a hernia, I laughed so much, in between quiet contemplation of my late wife).

Sorry to hijack the 2C-C thread, just when the subject of best drug for first psychedelic experience, I had to put my twopennethworth in!

Yeah. 30mg orally is really nice. I did quite a bit more than that and it still stays pleasant and with minimal or no body load.

I never pushed it as much as some of my friends but it’s a really forgiving substance. Friend who took 60mg said it was like an uber lethargic but really nice.

Did you tried 2c-b? If you did I would start with a same dose you like with 2c-b. I think you could say it’s about or even more potent by mg but also even more forgiving and with less body load, completely different experience otherwise tho.
No never had 2c b unfortunately. My phenylthylamine experience is minimal (once 2ci and one lackluster 2ce underdose). I will Start at 30 and if it seems light at an hour I’ll had 15 perhaps.

Took 30mg, it started off nice at an hour in, added 15mg, then figured I might as well finish the last 15mg. So 60 in all over 1:30 minutes. After the initial euphoria, waves of tingles and creepy crawly vision it just sort of petered out into nothing interesting. I was amazed that my capacities to play piano weren’t too technically diminished. Nothing I did felt good or fun. Just off. Oh well, I’m glad I bought so little! Definitely not gonna try the 2C-D I bought any time soon.

Took 30mg, it started off nice at an hour in, added 15mg, then figured I might as well finish the last 15mg. So 60 in all over 1:30 minutes. After the initial euphoria, waves of tingles and creepy crawly vision it just sort of petered out into nothing interesting. I was amazed that my capacities to play piano weren’t too technically diminished. Nothing I did felt good or fun. Just off. Oh well, I’m glad I bought so little! Definitely not gonna try the 2C-D I bought any time soon.
Did you experienced strong visuals at that dose? Way you took it in 3 doses probably didn’t change whole experience that much (except come up) than if you took it all at once and you should have experienced quite intense visuals.

When I did 2c-c my experience was quite oposite, not that doing all felt great but more that even doing nothing and just listening to music was great. I also really, really enjoyed sex on it.

Well what to say but – different stroke for different folks.

I wonder if you would find DOC similarly disappointing as they do share some flavour no matter how vastly different they are when considering everything. If you like mescaline I’m sure you would enjoy TMA-2 a lot more as it approaches mescaline in a different angle than 2c-c and 2c-b do. TMA-2 is less “candy” than 2c-b and less relaxing (not in a bad way) than 2c-c. I liked sex on TMA-2 as much as on 2c-b but it’s a totally different experience, sex on 2c-b is like a most euphoric, sexy cartoon while on TMA-2 it’s more of serious psychedelic love making but not nearly as deep, demanding and mindfucking as it can be on LSD for example.

O yeah, and if you like K, most 2c’s complement it really really well or vice versa depending how you decide to dose combo.

And last thing, man you really should have done 2c-c and 2c-d combo, what Shulgin called “psychedelic tofu”, supposedly that combo is a lot more than sum of it’s parts.

No tolerance going in.

The visuals were very mild, I had to focus on them. I would have taken it with 2C-D because I read it was good, but I wanted to see how it was alone first, in case it was really intense (some report high sensitivity). But then I gobbled all I had, so my remaining tofu is now just plain old tofu. I considered adding some 2fdck at the end of the trip to continue, but held off. Still haven’t mixed dissos with psychedelics.

I have never had mescaline, or any PEA other than 2CE, I and now C. Unfortunately the only other one I see myself getting ahold of is 2cb and mescaline because the others it seems you need to know a chemist to get them these days. I spent a couple decades taking acid and shrooms, completely unaware that all these wonderful drugs existed, so I missed out on a lot of them while they were on the gray market. So now I can easily get any number of exotic tryptamines (European market is pretty banging for that) but almost no PEAs.

good 1st time psychedelic experience, I would actually choose 150ug of AL-LAD
Would agree on this exactly. It is also noticeably shorter than LSD
Definitely not gonna try the 2C-D I bought any time soon.
Honestly they are not very similar at all. 2c-c last noticeably longer 8hrs?, has a bit of a spacey floaty feel and I could almost say the same thing about visuals, I find they are a bit blurry and dreamy. The most intense visuals i ever got from it, colors were floating and spilling out of my tv and drifting across my room like smoke. That was actually a little alarming. But I typically dont get much fractal patterning, Most of my trips with it have been positive, but I've also had a few where I felt off and asked myself why did i do this. Also, while i do find it empathogenic, i dont find it necessarily euphoric. Generally it doesn't really enhance communication though I might communicate w more emotion.

2C-D on the other hand much shorter (4hrs), definitely has a minor but very clear stimulation. Vibe is much sharper and again so are the visuals., at 50mg at least all color is hyper saturated broaching neon, and I get minor geometric patterning. It's also great for socializing and communicating is clear and easy. It does have a minor euphoric component, but probably less in the empathogens realm. Out of every phenethylamine I've tried, it has the clearest headspace.

Out of the 2, I would personally probably pick 2C-D much more often. It's much more versatile and imo forgiving.

My one negative experience with D was snorting 25mg at the Grand Canyon. Instead of increasing my awe and beauty, it just made me feel like I was an infinitesimal little meaningless speck in the grand scheme of things.

Also despite what shulgin says about it being tofu, I find it a proper psychedelic of it's own, at higher dose. If I had any more, I would probably take it by itself at 100mg. I've never combined it with anything, but I I def see it going great with 2cb, or MDxx
Still haven’t mixed dissos with psychedelics.
That's def a whole new realm haha, not sure what that combo would be like either, but ketamine and 2c-b was great.

getting ahold of is 2cb and mescaline
You might get lucky both of those are making the rounds in the USA kind of in a big way.
I think I read you're in EU, which IME 2C-B has always been more plentiful and popular than in the US. It is very slowly becoming more and more accepted here.

Last edited:
Would agree on this exactly. It is also noticeably shorter than LSD

Honestly they are not very similar at all. 2c-c last noticeably longer 8hrs?, has a bit of a spacey floaty feel and I could almost say the same thing about visuals, I find they are a bit blurry and dreamy. The most intense visuals i ever got from it, colors were floating and spilling out of my tv and drifting across my room like smoke. That was actually a little alarming. But I typically dont get much fractal patterning, Most of my trips with it have been positive, but I've also had a few where I felt off and asked myself why did i do this. Also, while i do find it empathogenic, i dont find it necessarily euphoric. Generally it doesn't really enhance communication though I might communicate w more emotion.

2C-D on the other hand much shorter (4hrs), definitely has a minor but very clear stimulation. Vibe is much sharper and again so are the visuals., at 50mg at least all color is hyper saturated broaching neon, and I get minor geometric patterning. It's also great for socializing and communicating is clear and easy. It does have a minor euphoric component, but probably less in the empathogens realm. Out of every phenethylamine I've tried, it has the clearest headspace.

Out of the 2, I would personally probably pick 2C-D much more often. It's much more versatile and imo forgiving.

My one negative experience with D was snorting 25mg at the Grand Canyon. Instead of increasing my awe and beauty, it just made me feel like I was an infinitesimal little meaningless speck in the grand scheme of things.

Also despite what shulgin says about it being tofu, I find it a proper psychedelic of it's own, at higher dose. If I had any more, I would probably take it by itself at 100mg. I've never combined it with anything, but I I def see it going great with 2cb, or MDxx

That's def a whole new realm haha, not sure what that combo would be like either, but ketamine and 2c-b was great.

I think I read you're in EU, which IME 2C-B has always been more plentiful and popular than in the US. It is very slowly becoming more and more accepted here.
Yeah I classify 2cc and D together in my mind just as less cheered 2cx’s. Anyways I probably won’t take 2cc again because after that experience I’d rather not risk wasting an evening just to see if I like it at a different dose, especially given I have a shit ton of other molecules I tried and do like and new ones that I want to try.

On the dark net 2cb and mescaline are all over in Europe. Problem is I don’t know how to order from the dark net, so I just look at the ads occasionally and drool. One day I’ll meet someone with some 2cb. Also I have a couple pills at a friends in another country, so maybe I’ll try them next time I’m there. Oh and I forgot, I have 500mg of MAL in my stash. Haven’t tried that yet either!

nfortunately the only other one I see myself getting ahold of is 2cb and mescaline because the others it seems you need to know a chemist to get them these days. I spent a couple decades taking acid and shrooms, completely unaware that all these wonderful drugs existed, so I missed out on a lot of them while they were on the gray market. So now I can easily get any number of exotic tryptamines (European market is pretty banging for that) but almost no PEAs.
yeah, that's exactly my problem..
I'm also in Europe and I remember well 4-5 years ago when it was ridiculously easy to get most of the "letters" of the 2c-x series, now it's almost impossible and I can only find -c -d and perhaps -e....
I never tried 2c-b and in my country you may get something but only if you find PROPER OldSchool psychonauts or those people who know how to operate in the DN, something that I prefer not to do atm.
Honestly tryptamines are cool, I still need to try most of them, probably are my favourite psychedelics, but they are also the most serious of them all, so that makes it less versatile in most cases... the opposite happens with phenethylamines.