View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must be one of those sensative i had 12-15 oral and 12 snorted led to about 4 hours off the planet

planning a first dose of 2C-B tonight, I have available as much as I need. I’ve done MDMA and shrooms each a handful of times.

the capsules are 15mg, would this suffice?

Took 24mgs last night and had a beautiful experience. When can I use this again without diminished effects? What is known about the neurotoxicity of this substance?

Neurotoxicity seems nothing to worry with this sustance, the few studies about it didn´t find any evidence or suspicion. I would space the trips between a month or more to achieve all the goodness :)

non-neurotoxic is it toxic in some other way or could you take it everyday and still be physically (not sure about mentally) ok

Nice. Yeah I didn't find any info regarding neurotoxicity, I suppose no info is good info! Hehe. I suspected as much from the complete lack of lingering aftereffects/hangover. I will most certainly be using this substance sparingly as I want to be able to visualize the same way I did with my first experience. The visuals were breathtaking.. Unique to all the psychedelics I have ingested.

it doesn't even burn when snorted your wimps
It was just a bit warm
Fair point i have banged lots of drugs up there over years

I've noticed that different batches burn differently... so don't be so quick to call the rest of us wimps. I had thought the same thing from one stash of 2cb that I had. I enjoyed snorting it, and enjoyed the way it smelt. The next batch of B that I had seemed to burn a bit more. Not too bad, as I think a few of the other 2cs are worse. B seemed like a mild 2ce burn. 2ce is always the one that burns the hardest for me. 2ci throbs. and the t series burns and makes me feel like I have the worst flu ever for about 10 minutes. 2cB, though, not so bad compare to some of the others... but yes it can burn pretty bad.

non-neurotoxic is it toxic in some other way or could you take it everyday and still be physically (not sure about mentally) ok

nobody knows for sure, man. that's why it's a "research chemical"...because it's relatively UNresearched ;)

i would NOT take any 2cx everyday. once or twice a month should be your maximum

I've noticed that different batches burn differently... so don't be so quick to call the rest of us wimps. I had thought the same thing from one stash of 2cb that I had. I enjoyed snorting it, and enjoyed the way it smelt. The next batch of B that I had seemed to burn a bit more. Not too bad, as I think a few of the other 2cs are worse. B seemed like a mild 2ce burn. 2ce is always the one that burns the hardest for me. 2ci throbs. and the t series burns and makes me feel like I have the worst flu ever for about 10 minutes. 2cB, though, not so bad compare to some of the others... but yes it can burn pretty bad.
When it didn't burn i thought it might be weak but in a few mins i was proper rectangled

nobody knows for sure, man. that's why it's a "research chemical"...because it's relatively UNresearched ;)

i would NOT take any 2cx everyday. once or twice a month should be your maximum
I won't even be taking it that often cos i have a life out side drugs i was just curious

So, just posting a review of sorts. The first day, since this was a new substance to me, I tried 15mg at home in a cozy setting. I didn't notice anything terribly interesting, unlike the reports in Shulgin's book on 16mg. No shifting patterns, or visual changes really of any type. I did notice that music sounded amazing and that my attention span had dropped VERY low, and I didn't get tired for a VERY long time.

Just last night I tried 30mg with a friend (she a 120lb girl). I have to say first that this substance has an EXTREMELY long build up time before I noticed anything. I'm talking 3-4 hours, for me at least. On 30mg she said she noticed pictures looked 3D, almost HD but better. I didn't notice anything for the longest time. We laid down in bed, tried eating some food, watched Planet Earth in HD, while I made funny commentary. I had one more capsule and I thought to myself, "there's no way I'm going to take that capsule by itself at another time, and I'm not really feeling anything". So at T+3:00, I decided to take another capsule, totaling 45mg for the night. Finally, once this capsule set in, I found out this was a true psychedelic.

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror for a good 5 minutes, just seeing the hair and freckles on my skin get intermittently large and pronounced, more vibrant, and then soft and disappear. My bodily proportions were changing too. I went back and laid down. While the physical world around me wasn't really much to marvel at (though I admit this set of curtains I have with a leaf pattern on it looked amazing), the INNER world was breathtaking. Every single time I closed my eyes, these intricate and detailed folding abstract worlds would create themselves. They were dimensional, almost like a kaleidoscope, but with rounded parts where corners should be. There were colors, physically impossible things, scenes that would be more akin to a picasso or escher painting than anything else.

It was just too much fun to close my eyes. At some point, I think I felt my friend walking through me, as if I was a portal from the game Portal, and one side of me was the blue portal and one side was the red portal. Think CatDog (that cartoon network cartoon), but seen through a kaleidoscope.

Its worthy to note that not all the images were pleasant, and one of them scared me a bit because I couldn't make it go away. It was like the red and black monster from the Powerpuff Girls. (Cartoon theme? I dunno). I hugged her closely and it finally did.

Anyway, long story short, I didn't think I would need 45mg to feel activity, but everyone's biochemistry is different. I think I might like other substances, but this was definitely worth of my time and money. Thanks guys.

well the trip sounds like 2cb but it shouldn't of taken that long to come up?

Yeh, comeup is remarkably quick for myself and most reports I've read. How much time was there between the two experiences? I guess since it is an RC there can be varied reactions, though that would seem to be out of the ordinary.

I had sex on 2cb recently, was totally boss. Giving myself a 2 month t-break.

So done 2C-B twice now one softer trip and the one today which let me more or less be the music and traveling the world during CEV's.
Nothing I've experienced before.

I get the music, the thoughts, the OEV's and CEV's, the empathy but I don't get the insights like LSD.

Wondering how 2C-B and LSD would be or something else to add that could give me some insights of myself, any ideas?

LSD and 2cb has been very good to me in past experiences. The first 2 times I used 2cb, I has also eaten acid. Both times were filled with self discovery and self questioning. Besides those 2 experiences I had 1 other rich experience with the combo. Great stuff. Should make it easier for insights to happen. I suppose setting and that special time in your life play a big role in the experience.

Good luck and happy tripping.

Hi there, I am going to try 2c-b in the nearest future, most likely at a small psytrance rave, now 2c-b is a psychedelic but for what I've read isn't headfucky or anything and raving should be no problem.

Any comments on trying 2c-b first time at a small psytrance rave?

Status
Not open for further replies.