View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can get away with taking 150mg of 2C-B in a night without some sideffects. I don't think drowsiness from the benedryll will be a problem if you're taking large doses of 2C-B. I would council you to consider not going so heavy on the 2C-B, though. Thats a lot of 2C-B for one night...

i have limited experience with 2cb, but i found that 30 mg is (pretty much?) every bit as strong as 36 and 44 mg. the two higher doses gave me a headache, so i'm keeping my dose low with this one for the most part i think

Recently got some 2C-B in powder form. I have experiences with 2C-E, 2C-D & 4-HO-MIPT from which 2C-E for me is the most difficult material in terms of body discomfort (of course it is very rewarding as well). I have never combined chemicals before other than with weed.I also just got MDMA chryistals which i know are of good quality. So i am thinking of taking about 120mg MDMA and then about 17 mg of 2C-B on MDMA comedown. i read a lot about how 2C-B can be good for integration of MDMA experience and less rough come down from it. I am a bit nervous because i never experienced 2-CB before but due to busy life schedule i don't get opportunity to trip as much so thinking of just combining it into one experience today/tonight. Any thoughts? I have many experiences with MDMA so not nervous about this one :)... Has anyone tried 2C-B for very first time on MDMA comedown? Any ideas of quantity i should go with?

completely forgot to tell that i am planning to trip at home, on my own. this is how i typically do it.

try 20mg on the come down, it's nothing full on. its a very euhproic trip when u take it after MDMA

maybe you just need a higher dose.

some people seem real sensitive to it (ie Shambles) while others need higher doses.

My prefered dose for a full on +++ is 40mg orally. For a nice mellow roll type high id take 20mg.

what is the the difference between 20mg and 40mg range for you?

im considering trying 2cb on the 45 or 50mg range but dont want to waste if doesnt develop into substancial more interesting trip. im fairly experienced with 2cb until 35mg and felt that more dosage would have too much side effects (?).

Last edited:
well take what i said with a grain of salt, because i took 27.5 mg and got almost NO effects. just when i thought i had something figured out...

i'll probably never dose LESS than 30 mg now :)

i have limited experience with 2cb, but i found that 30 mg is (pretty much?) every bit as strong as 36 and 44 mg. the two higher doses gave me a headache, so i'm keeping my dose low with this one for the most part i think

Very low doses

I'm starting my hunt for 2c-b soon. I'm rebooting from a disastrous mushroom trip with this reputedly gentle psychadelic at very low doses. No more than 8mg to start with, then increases of 2mg at a time. I rarely hear about it at these doses - can anyone tell me what to expect? I'm planning to just go for some bushwalks, sit around at home meditating and listening to awesome music, just to get a feel for it before proceeding to the visuals threshold of about 14mg.

I'm also thinking about maybe heading out into public at 12mg, but I'll see how I handle it in private first. I want to go in an isolation tank on about this amount, I figure it could brighten the experience, make it more indepth. Any thoughts and feedbacak, I appreciate it.

I'm starting my hunt for 2c-b soon. I'm rebooting from a disastrous mushroom trip with this reputedly gentle psychadelic at very low doses. No more than 8mg to start with, then increases of 2mg at a time. I rarely hear about it at these doses - can anyone tell me what to expect? I'm planning to just go for some bushwalks, sit around at home meditating and listening to awesome music, just to get a feel for it before proceeding to the visuals threshold of about 14mg.

I'm also thinking about maybe heading out into public at 12mg, but I'll see how I handle it in private first. I want to go in an isolation tank on about this amount, I figure it could brighten the experience, make it more indepth. Any thoughts and feedback, I appreciate it.

you might want to look into 2c-d, I had some last night. definitely psychedelic and insightful, extremely short duration makes it easy to handle however, It was more stimulating than I was expecting, some other pros, are its doses are easier to measure out due to it being active from 10mg to even people trying it at 100mg levels

I had been looking for 2c-b for way too long before I decided to just go with 2c-d and hope I would get to try B some time later.

Yeah anything above 30 just increases side effects for me, anything under is usually a little disappointing.

yeah I am either going with that or some post-rock like explosions in the sky or boards of canada.

Any recommendations for d&b?

I took a 2c-b pill I acquired at Bonnaroo. I took it 45 mins before explosions in the skys set. it was beautiful and emotional. not life changing but great for concerts.

you might want to look into 2c-d, I had some last night. definitely psychedelic and insightful, extremely short duration makes it easy to handle however, It was more stimulating than I was expecting, some other pros, are its doses are easier to measure out due to it being active from 10mg to even people trying it at 100mg levels

I had been looking for 2c-b for way too long before I decided to just go with 2c-d and hope I would get to try B some time later.

Thanks. I'll hunt for 2c-b, 2c-d and 2c-e.

I had a dream last night where I found a capsule containing all the 2c-xs in my roommate's room, guarded by automated gun turrets. ... Yeah.

30 mg 2C-B oral ROA

- profound feeling of inner peace, very odd and "powerful" sedation
- good visuals
- nice body load

I'm also thinking about maybe heading out into public at 12mg, but I'll see how I handle it in private first. I want to go in an isolation tank on about this amount, I figure it could brighten the experience, make it more indepth. Any thoughts and feedbacak, I appreciate it.

For me such doses produce a light amplification of mood and senses. In case that you aren't reacting sensitive to 2cb, visuals shouldn't be apparent. 2cb at low doses is really fun, had some great experiences in the lower dosage ranges.

Does weed work for you after that disastrous trip? If it's ok for you, esspecially at lower doses weed is a very nice booster for 2cb.

Enjoy that beautiful substance, it is warm and friendly and I think it's a good substance to try to get back into psychedelics.

Doing 35 mg of 2c-b hbr up the nose was too much; during effects it was absolutely amazing (I did ketamine with it too); very euphoric, very strong visuals especially for 2c-b. I've had stronger visuals of LSD but for 2c-b this was rather extreme, pretty sure double vision from the ketamine also helped in making it that visual (I saw intense visual patterning, movement, faces in the sky, double or tripple double vision because of the ketamine that also formed patterns with eachother and I saw and héared the world applaud for its own beauty, first it was just wind through the leaves but the leaves became hands and the sound became clapping just to give an image of what such visuals and euphoria do combined) ; either way it lasted long for a nasal dose; over 6 hours, and it was pretty stimulating. No discomfort whatsoever during the experience but the day after I experienced somewhat of a 'hangover'. Pins and needles feeling in my arms and legs, very dizzy when standing up or walking or even while standing, as if I were to black out any moment but didn't.

It can't be from the one hit of LSD earlier that night or the ketamine, mostly since I had longer and much heavier binges on ketamine and LSD that never gave me such a feeling (30+ hours on lsd and ketamine, redosing both of them, that álways left me feeling fine, tired because of staying up that long, but absolutely fine and nice).

I'm not going over doses of 20 mg nasally for 2c-b anymore; that I know for sure, it scares me that it caused me a sort of hangover while nothing else ever did. I must add my weight is low, I'm very sensitive to everything, probably including 2c-b so for mé it was probably too much, others might enjoy it. I'm glad I have that memory, the visuals and euphoria wére rather insane, but I'd fear for my health if I'd do it again, I don't trust the safety of 2c's enough for that, if I want an insanely intense trip I'll take a high dose of LSD or mushrooms, atleast that feels safer on the body in the short ánd long term.

Anyone else ever had weird feelings like dizziness, blacking out a bit and strange skin sensations after 2c-b? I had no odd skin colour, temperature seemed ok and my heart felt ok too. I'm sure it wasn't the other drugs (unlikely to be the combination as really, I've done more extreme combinations even with 2c-b only the difference being I always used at max half that amount of 2c-b, doses of other substances usually the same.

The day after the day I felt weird I felt fine by the way; I did something probably stupid and numbed the annoying skin sensation with ketamine which did help and the next day I woke up feeling absolutely normal again. I have since then used dissociatives and magic mushrooms and I've had not a single bit of body discomfort, it's been three weeks already now. Either way; i'm pretty sure the 2c-b had me feeling weird and I wanted to warn people about high dosages especially nasal dosages.

back in the early 90s when i first encountered 2cb the ppl we got it from said it was to be wighed out like molly so we weighed our caps out to .1. WOW.
i know of quite a few ppl who like to take it up to ~100mg split into 2 or so doses, and although i dont lke to go over 50, ive found it to be quite safe as it has been almost 15ys now and no long term efftects to speak of from any of us. if anything everyone remembers it a being some badd ass shit,lol.

thats not to say go out and eat 100mg the shit we had was visibly quite pure and we were young and dumb. im just sayin if you do, im confident youll be ok. now, id we were talkinng about 2ce or 2cp- id say dont even think about it

^ wow. I've never taken over 40mg of this - I sniffed around 40mg and bodywise it felt totally non-toxic for me, and the visuals were intense - colour shifts and a slight sweat on, but nothing like doing 40mg of 4-AcO-DMT!!

As I've said before though, I've had friends mix 2C-B & E together (or seperate, but they loved the "BE") and sniff coke sized lines before on a number of occasions - they were tripping so hard they were practically propelled back into their chairs...

that was the most bizare expiriance in my life time and space disintegrated at one point i was god the next i was just a idea

that was the most bizare expiriance in my life time and space disintegrated at one point i was god the next i was just a idea

Status
Not open for further replies.