View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c-b is 100% fully psychedelic. I've had friends dispute this in real life, I've heard people say on the internet that it is sub-psychedelic in many respects.. These kinds of comments usually come from people who consider LSD to be the standard by which other psychedelics are measured. 2c-b is not LSD, it is not MDMA and it was never supposed to fill either of their roles. 2c-b is not ego shattering, in fact it may in fact be ego emboldening.. It is psychedelic in the opposite direction of LSD, it is empathogenic without being as forcefully "opening" as MDMA. I imagine it is somewhere closer to Mescaline than any other psychedelic, I'll be able to give a more accurate comparison when I have actually tried Mescaline.

It is psychedelic in a way very unlike most psychedelics.

I didn't think 2C-B resembled mescaline at all :p 2C-T-2 was closer, but that's neither here nor there.

I guess this discussion really would hinge on your definition of 'psychedelic.' 2C-B is certainly a powerfully perception-altering substance, in any case, and it's definitely not LSD. And, of course, individual reactions to these substances vary. I know one guy who needs like 30mg of 2C-E to feel much of anything; I can't handle more than about 16mg.

I feel that there is a certain common effect that drugs like mescaline, psilocin and LSD share that 2C-B lacks. Almost like a projection of hidden inner metaphors onto the external environment. YMMV of course.

Last edited:
so for those with experience using 2c-b im wondering if should ingest it before or after some molly for the first time-- planning on 15mg 2c-b unless 20mg is a more proper dose . the 2c-b is supposed to be 100% pure

rocknroll, there's a 2C-B + MDMA combo thread already, which I merged your thread with. Please keep discussion in the correct thread so it's easier for people to find answers in future. :D

Also, there should be some good suggestions there already! :)

Anyone used GHB on the comedown from 2C-B or in combination with? How was it?

i ate some 2c-b at like 9:45 i didnt notcie any visuals come 12:30 ish so i popped a bit of molly i was fucked up in like 30-45 minutes like i was rolling or high off the molly then at around 3:30-4 am we got back to our hotel and my visuals were going CRAZY everything seemed to be breathing and just SUPER crazy i must say i wasnt expecting visuals that much later but whatever it was fun

2c-b + 20-30mg valium is about as close to perfection as it gets imo. Every bit of worry that you have about the 2c-b melts a way, take a bit more if you want, just chill and relax. Perfect.

My first experience with 2C-B (on 2012/02/05) was (male, 320lb, 30mg orally) with friends (male, 170lb, 20mg orally and female, 150lb, 20mg orally). I got chills, slight euphoria and auditory enhancement but nothing more. Male friend had the most significant experience, stimulated and euphoric, with both OEV and CEV, while female reports feeling mostly floored during the experience, with great great auditory enhancement and some visuals.

Perhaps the stuff isn't really that pure, we are going to increase dose by 25% or so for next time. End of report.

Yeah, I was in a club on 20mg and I can say that being "flooded" by OEVs and CEVs is just perfect word to describe what happened to my vision at times. I remember two tries to get outta dance floor - 2C-B wouldn't let me, lol. When I was dancing it was fine, but just try to move out and you're screwed because you can't see shit, you can't see what's the floor and what's the armchair, everything is so spilled around, for a few seconds my vision became a soup of fractals, literally. Floor flew up and I almost falled down.

I can't imagine what's happening on 30mg, woah.

The auditory enhancement was also cool, specific sounds in the club sounded like if they were coming from someone screaming into my ears, mostly the vocal parts of some songs fortunately :D

It was all awesome, although the peak with all the visual and audio changes lasted somewhat short - only 2 hours, then you're gradually coming down with no problems. The coming down on this compound is SO gentle, like if you haven't tripped before! Except for a bit lifted up mood :)

Coming up tho is a very little nauseous and discomfort, I didn't know what to do with myself but all that could be also the result of being in a club during comeup, such a chaotic environment. I was getting up and dancing for one minute, getting a little weird and nauseous, then sitting down, to realize after one minute that I'm feeling discomfort again and "it might be fixed by moving a little bit, no?". That must've looked comical, me getting up and sitting down like 20 times in 20 minutes...

Or just be chill anyway set+setting

Personally, I always feel tension building as soon as I take almost any psychedelic, and that can lead to a less pleasant overall trip, even if I overcome those feelings after a while. Benzos or even DPH can just seem to make the come-up and anticipation less noticeable, so when it finally hits you, you're in a real comfortable spot.

This especially for doses 30mg+

2c-b sex is one of my favorite things ever. But it inhibits my orgasm!! Any tips on orgasming under its influence?

I've noticed that different batches burn differently... so don't be so quick to call the rest of us wimps. I had thought the same thing from one stash of 2cb that I had. I enjoyed snorting it, and enjoyed the way it smelt. The next batch of B that I had seemed to burn a bit more. Not too bad, as I think a few of the other 2cs are worse. B seemed like a mild 2ce burn. 2ce is always the one that burns the hardest for me. 2ci throbs. and the t series burns and makes me feel like I have the worst flu ever for about 10 minutes. 2cB, though, not so bad compare to some of the others... but yes it can burn pretty bad.

There is a large difference in burn between 2c-b hcl and 2c-b hbr. The hbr is more water soluble so it burns less.

kong, you have got a point with the difference between the 2c-b salts. I have had different stashes in the past. One stash was very enjoyable to snort. I liked the smell of it. I snorted that stuff a few times. I had gotten another stash of 2cb, and boy did that shit burn. Not as bad as 2ce or t2, but it had a pretty nasty burn. Kinda funny.

Ate 22mg at the tool concert recently. Very cool. 2cb is really awesome for shows of this sort... shows where you gotta sit around and just enjoy the experience... Seeing theatre shows, music shows, and watching movies are fun with 2cb. I can become very engrossed in the show. With acid I seem to get too engrossed in everything that surrounds the show, but not the actual show itself. That can be good too, but 2cb is wonderful for experiencing the show before you.

i ate some 2c-b last night it was anywhere between 20mg-25mg I THINK too hard to tell exactly with this gay AWS mg scaled but whatever -

anyways its was fuckin Bad ass -- never have eye had crazy ass cevs before .. when i was falling asleep it made me think i was dreaming of a commercial for like an adobe paint program with brushes and colors flying so vibrantly,.. not only that

this was BY FAR the closest feeling ive EVER come to feeling like acid ever it was so fuckin nuts - in fact i think it was actually abit stronger than some trips ive had on one hit of lsd - and that just blows my mind because it was pretty intense this time - last time i musta had near 10mg less or something which im guessing was why because i barely felt it until i got to the room way late and saw visuals this time i was full on tripping over all kinds of shit

the colors were so tight -- people that are good with light gloves look amazingly bad ass -- for it only lasting 4-6 hours it was super fuckin fun!

AWS mg scales suck. Gah! do I remember using that for piece of shit for a good year and a half. GemPro is very nice. Very much worth the investment. I've had mine for about 2 years now, and I love it. So much easier than worrying about the AWS, especially with 2ce, and even moreso with 2cp or foxy.

Glad you had an excellent experience. Most people I have shared this chem with have had wonderful experiences. It can get pretty acid like, but I find that it is much more chill on the mind. 25-30mg is where things get exciting. Lots of patterning, very vibrant colors, ad some trippy thoughts. 33mg was the highest I've gone, and it was wonderful. A bit intense. AT moments I would forget I had even taken anything, then I would wonder why I was laughing so hard, and then I would finally conclude that I surely must be tripping. IT was real nice, watching the stars dart across the sky, and me laughing at the absurdity of it all. HAha.

And yeah the length is perfect. Like I posted recently, very awesome for shows.

it almost seemed kaleidescopey - ive never experienced so many colors before it was crazy.

Emotionally, how do you feel with it? I find 2c-b (below 20, I not tried high dosages yet) very neutral in the mental department. Yes, very visual, though the visuals isn´t ultra inmersive like mushrooms. With shrooms the visuals have very deep emotional vinculation, yo know, "wooooooooooooooaaaaaaah", this sort of reactions XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.