View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
15mg nasal is pretty intense. 2cb is really good at 30mg and keeping control. suppose i will have to bump it up to 60-70 to try and blow my mind(pure). Music seems to come together as if i am rolling sometimes but sometimes i don't get that feeling. I believe 2cb trips are a lil bit different each time.(don't really notice that with other 2c's

2C-B and MDMA go together outrageously well.

I once made capsules out of some 2C-B and some MDMA and MDA that were just awesome. The comeup was really rocky though.

15mg nasal is pretty intense. 2cb is really good at 30mg and keeping control. suppose i will have to bump it up to 60-70 to try and blow my mind(pure). Music seems to come together as if i am rolling sometimes but sometimes i don't get that feeling. I believe 2cb trips are a lil bit different each time.(don't really notice that with other 2c's

youve done up to 60/70mg insufflated? wow! Most I've ever done is around 30mg sniffed that was pretty fucking mad, everything warped alot more than any other 2C-B trip, it was almost like sniffing a load of good coke all in one go - zipp speedy it went almost, very pleasurable - my colours changed more as well, more than usual.

Last edited:
I once made capsules out of some 2C-B and some MDMA and MDA that were just awesome. The comeup was really rocky though.

I would imagine that to be a wonderful thing. If only the local drug store stocked such a capsule.

In my early days of MDMA I found the comeup of MDMA to be rather rocky. The increased electricity running through my body would get so buzzy and intense and then......WOOOOSH; breakthrough. :)

I think all trips of that type would have the same type of rocky comeup.

A new question this time, I cant seem to find it anywhere either, How long will it show up on drug tests if at all? I have a job that does some drug testing and was wondering how it affects that.

^ I think it is unlikely that they will be looking for 2C-B at all. But if they do, I think it's rather safe to assume that 2C-B and it's metabolites will be gone from your bloodstream within a couple of days or less.

Are there any other drugs know to use the same metabolites as 2C-B? I would guess it would be the same or close to those

^ 2C-B excerts following metabolites: 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenylacetic acid, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromobenzoic acid, and 2-methoxy-5-hydroxy-4-bromophenethylamine. The only drug I can think of that could have any of the same metabolites is DOB, but even if it does, it is even less likely that they will be looking for that one IMO.

Edit: Looking at a study regarding metabolites of DOB, it appears to me that none of the metabolites are common with those of 2C-B. So in short, the answer to your question is: no, there is no other known drug that shares any of it's metabolites with 2C-B.

Bumping!

I'd like to readdress the giggling nature I've found from 2c-b. Like someone previously mentioned, I almost pulled a chest muscle! Wow, only rarely in my life have I laughed for so long, so hard. Then again, my friend and I can be extremely silly..

is there a cross tolerance between 2cb and mdma? I have a high mdma tolerance but I do not wish to trip so hard I cant function on 2cb, just enough to feel really good.

I have tried 2c-b at 10-15 mgs. I can see why people say it's sensual and describe it as "being in the body". There was this trembling. Like a reverberation inside me. Some hints of CEVs but still mild at this level. I cannot understand why some people would compare this to MDMA. It feels completely different. Closer to mushrooms or other 2cs. It felt closer to 2c-c in my opinion.

There is a cross-tolerance between all phenthylamines as far as I know so that would include 2C-B and MDMA. How that translates into what a good dose would give you the level of trip you would prefer is hard to say though. My MDMA tolerance is high to say the least (500-1000mg of MDMA crystal for a night out wouldn't be unusual) yet despite that tolerance my first time on 2C-B (at a dose of "only" 15mg) was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life. There is no way on earth I could have safely been out in that state in public and was very glad I was in a very safe and controlled setting with a loved one.

I'm aware that it's a relatively uncommon to have such an overwhelming experience from 2C-B, but these things really can and do affect people very differently. Most people find it a very gentle, mild and easy psychedelic, but for me that first 2C-B is still the most overwhelming, uncontrollable and intense experience I've had on any 2C yet - even 2C-E. Other 2Cs have maybe had more "depth" to them but I've always felt comfortable and in control of what was happening to me. On 2C-B there were times when I was out of body and had no concept of my physical surroundings - body was present, mind and spirit were very much off and travelling. At other points I was almost delerious.

Subsequent 2C-B trips have never hit those heights and I am much more comfortable taking it in public now, although I'm still quite cautious with it. That first time was a beautiful and unforgettable experience I will always treasure, but I am so glad I didn't take it in a public place based on the "MDMA with pretty colours" way it was presented.

Which is a very long-winded way of saying it's best to find what dose works for you in a controlled setting if possible and don't assume that just because many find it to be fluffy and lightweight that is always necessarily the case. Usually it is but there are some exceptions.

^Cross tolerance between MDMA and 2C-b or 2C-xxx is unlikely as MDMA does very little 5HT2a agonism. All psychedelic phens will have cross tolerance, but only determined by Mechaism of Actione....

Oops! Should really make sure to double check these things before posting them. Apologies :eek:

^ Bad senior moderator! ;)

We all do it. I once told someone injecting alprazolam was okay and to just adjust the dose accordingly. I was later corrected by someone saying that alpralolam isn't water soluble and that it won't dissolve into the hit.

In your defense I do also feel that MDMA and 2C-B (or any other serotonergic psychedelic) would in fact have cross tolerance.

I'm sure they do have cross tolerance to some extent, since MDMA is a serotonin releaser and lots of serotonin floating around in the synapses is bound to downregulate the receptors it binds to, but I doubt it's even close to other serotonergics that work their magic specifically on the 5HT2A receptors. I am far from being an expert in pharmacology, though, and I have no experience taking either MDMA or serotonergic psychs while under the influence of tolerance from the other, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

2C-B First Timers

Thank goodness for this forum. Thought I had bought bum tabs.

Haven't done ANY form of drug in about 4 years now, but bought some tablets a couple nights ago to celebrate an occasion tomorrow. Long story short, they dude sold me 2CB tablets (never seen or heard about it - ever). HOw did I know they were 2CB?

I know this because instead of a picture stamped onto the tab it has "2CB" stamped on it. I'm glad that I have discovered that the drug does actually exist, but I'm worried now that my pills are fake? Has anyone ever see these pills with "2CB" and nothing else imprinted on them? Any help would be appreciated. I'm by no means a pro :\

Have LSD for the night as well (has a heart printed on it). So here's hoping to a good night.
LAST question - I became very tolerant of these drugs just before stopping. Any chance that the tolerance will still be there?

In your defense I do also feel that MDMA and 2C-B (or any other serotonergic psychedelic) would in fact have cross tolerance.

Not so really. Tolerance is ONLY based on how a drug works; MDMA barely agonsises the 5HT2A receptor; hence, very little to no cross tolerance. MDMA and 2C-B, for example, are veryn opposite; one (MDMA) releases serotonin, the other blocks its effects at the synapse. As much as they are both "serotonergic", they still have no real cross tolerance.
So, in conclusion, tolerance to drugs is only dependant on MOA, not structure or neurotransmittery effects.

Thank goodness for this forum. Thought I had bought bum tabs.

Haven't done ANY form of drug in about 4 years now, but bought some tablets a couple nights ago to celebrate an occasion tomorrow. Long story short, they dude sold me 2CB tablets (never seen or heard about it - ever). HOw did I know they were 2CB?

I know this because instead of a picture stamped onto the tab it has "2CB" stamped on it. I'm glad that I have discovered that the drug does actually exist, but I'm worried now that my pills are fake? Has anyone ever see these pills with "2CB" and nothing else imprinted on them? Any help would be appreciated. I'm by no means a pro :\

Well, anyone could stamp 2C-B on a tab; whether it contained it or not. I would suggest looking at the Pillreports section of Bluelight, or the regional drug discussions- various pill prints are always discussed there.

Not so really. Tolerance is ONLY based on how a drug works; MDMA barely agonsises the 5HT2A receptor; hence, very little to no cross tolerance.
but MDMA releases serotonin, which agonises the 5HT2A receptor. both MDMA and 2C-B cause more action on the 5HT2A receptors, which could lead to downregulation and therefore cross-tolerance.

but MDMA releases serotonin, which agonises the 5HT2A receptor. both MDMA and 2C-B cause more action on the 5HT2A receptors, which could lead to downregulation and therefore cross-tolerance.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Not only does serotonin released by MDMA agonize the 5-HT2A receptor but so does MDMA itself to an extent. MDA doesn't bind as well to the SERT as MDMA but binds better to the 5-HT2A receptor hence more psychedelic effect but MDMA does still bind to 5-HT2A. I most definitely get psychedelic effects (including CEVs) from MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.