Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c-b and nausea

I've seen a few reports about people getting nausea while on 2c-b. I was planning on taking 2c-b at prom and that's really not the place i would like to get sick at. I know when i tried DXM i always liked to take 2 diphenhydramine to ease the stomach load. I was wondering if anyone has taken 2c-b with diphenhydramine to relieve the stomach nausea?

any feedback would be great =D

I've never used diphenydramine but I often get unpleasant stomach nausea and vomiting from RC's in general. I think that the purge is just a natural part of a trip in many respects and its something that you should prepare yourself for rather than try to ward off using another drug. Remember that drugs can interact in ways that could be more harmful to you than simply purging. I find that when Im nauseous that repeating the serenity prayer in my mind helps me not feel so stressed about the situation... "god help me to accept the things I can not change, to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." (works for most unpleasant body situations ;) )

Merging with the 2c-b thread btw <3

I've seen a few reports about people getting nausea while on 2c-b. I was planning on taking 2c-b at prom and that's really not the place i would like to get sick at. I know when i tried DXM i always liked to take 2 diphenhydramine to ease the stomach load. I was wondering if anyone has taken 2c-b with diphenhydramine to relieve the stomach nausea?

any feedback would be great =D

I can't speak on 2c-b, but 2c-i can make me nauseous and puke/dry-heave a bit when i'm starting to peak.

And don't take 2c-b at a school event man, that's just dumb imo.

My girlfriend gets nauseous on 2c-b for the first hour or two. She tried 25mg of diphenhydramine once to help and not only did it do nothing for the nausea, but she became extremely tired while tripping much harder than she expected for the dose. Needless to say she wasn't really having much fun.

On the other hand, I've taken diphenhydramine with 2c-e and been fine. As long as you're not sensitive to its sleepyness effect, try it, but it might not fix 2c-b's nausea.

I know a couple, one with very little psychedelics experience and one with absolutely none, who each tried roughly 16 mg. 2C-B recently and both loved it.

Anyone have any comments from experience on the pain from insufflation of 2c-b acetate vs. hcl.?

Last edited:
I've had the acetate in the past and friends who have snorted it rated the pain anywhere from "nothing" to "terrible." I guess it's a bit of a crapshoot.

User variation on PIHKAL # 66

I found this at the end of the PIHKAL entry # 66, DOET :

"It must be noted that there is a considerable variation of individual responses to this material. The effective dose range stated is quite broad. Some people are quite sensitive."

At the end of the PIHKAL text on DOET, #66.

Please see my previous posts on this thread also.

^Whats the relevancy to 2C-B brother? DOET is the amphetamine analogue of 2C-E, not 2CB...

does anyone know if 2c-b inhibits itself?

If you mean, "is it a MAOi", the answer is no, not really at all.

Otherwise you've proposed one of those odd philosophiocal questionas that confused Greek guys ages ago...:D

Just an example of a psychedelic that shows considerable user variation.

I will soon be starting my adventures with this chemical, and would like some advice from some people who have used 2C-B.

Basically, I am well versed with psychedelics (particularly phenethylamines), but I haven't used them in a long time apart from a small mushroom dose. I would however, like to jump "in the deep end" so to speak, so will probably be trying a large insufflated dose.

I was most likely going to go for 30-35mg, this is baring in mind that I seem to have a high natural tolerance to phens (18mg 2-CE + 9mg 2CT-2 insufflated was strong, but not as strong as I had thought it would be).

I was hoping for some information as to what I should expect, anything would be great :)

Thank you.

If you mean, "is it a MAOi", the answer is no, not really at all.

Otherwise you've proposed one of those odd philosophiocal questionas that confused Greek guys ages ago...:D

MDMA inhibits itself and i was thinking 2c-b falls along the same lines. if you take MDMA one day and 24 hrs later take another dose, that 2nd dose is going to affect you harder than the first dose. bilz0r posted something in the gallery a while ago, have a look around for it.

reason i ask is b/c my partner ate 12-13mg at 9:35am then 12 hrs later ate 25-26mg and he was tripping much harder than i was (i ate 25-26mg too) and i'm ~30 lbs lighter and 9 inches shorter; no tolerance.

either way, it was a great decision made on my behalf, we had a lovely time :D

Not in reply to anything, but a word of warning:

Take this stuff seriously folks. I had a very good (and experienced) friend wig out on me for a couple hours coming up on this stuff. The dose was roughly 5mg more than his previous amount, which he'd described as one of the most easygoing experiences of his life, though both were certainly in the 'Strong' range according to Erowid.

I've seen this stuff recommended as a good first psychedelic and, hell, I've probably been one of the people making such a recommendation in the past. Just tread carefully is all I'm saying.

/soapbox

MDMA inhibits itself and i was thinking 2c-b falls along the same lines. if you take MDMA one day and 24 hrs later take another dose, that 2nd dose is going to affect you harder than the first dose. bilz0r posted something in the gallery a while ago, have a look around for it.

Please find this if you can, because everything I've seen about MDMA indicates the very real presence of short term tolerance.

I will soon be starting my adventures with this chemical, and would like some advice from some people who have used 2C-B.

Basically, I am well versed with psychedelics (particularly phenethylamines), but I haven't used them in a long time apart from a small mushroom dose. I would however, like to jump "in the deep end" so to speak, so will probably be trying a large insufflated dose.

I was most likely going to go for 30-35mg, this is baring in mind that I seem to have a high natural tolerance to phens (18mg 2-CE + 9mg 2CT-2 insufflated was strong, but not as strong as I had thought it would be).

I was hoping for some information as to what I should expect, anything would be great :)

Thank you.

*bump* :D

^ riiiiight...

I don't have a high tolerance to this drug at all, but found it very easy at 30mg insufflated - the whole room was wavering and changing colours faster than usual, it was AMAZING...couldn't stop staring at the walls.. and I found my "2C-B colour" changed from bottle green to Deep orange just for that night...

2c-b dosage

Hello, I tried this at 10-12 mg for first time the past weekend (my first time on phens) and at that dose the experience is a bit emotionally empty in my case, however, the sensorial experience was very nice, light visuals and a lot of tingles.

The come up was a bit rough (nothing major, some mild body tremor and light "unsure feeling", nothing overwhelming at all), and I have some questions... with more dosage (16-20) the come up is much more hard? and, the increase of the dose, will provides more emotional feelings of euphoria (almost absent in 10-12 range)?

Thanks for readme, this sustance is very peculiar, smooth, lucid and interesting, but I have these doubts hehe.

Eh the bodyload on 2c-b isn't that bad, even on higher doses.

And yea there will definitely be more euphoria at a higher dosage.

Status
Not open for further replies.