View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the 25c-NBOMe thread but I figured I might as well ask here too

I just received 100 mg of 25c-NBOMe as well as 100 mg of 25i-NBOMe. The 25c seems to take up about 3 times as much space volumetrically then the 25i. Is this normal?

It is to be expected, yes. Iodine is a heavy atom, so compounds which contain it are dense. This means that eyeballing iodine-containing compounds is especially dangerous.

I just found it difficult to believe that Ray's study found zero affinity of mescaline for 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors, might have something to do with the large amounts of mescaline needed for potency, have no idea, although in the paper he states that they took equivalent potency values into consideration, and compensated for that, whatever the case, mescaline + 25i-nbome is our favorite psychedelic now, love it even more than acid, just as much fun & deep. An extraction on 1kg of really good tricho skins gives about 12 grams of mescaline...combined with 25i, a trip is only pennies compared to the expense of an equivalent 175ug acid trip.

Yes, DPT is the combination I've been contemplating from the beginning of this discussion.
I know its not 25I but I combined 25C with a bit of DPT(probably didn't insufflate more than 250 mgs and was over a couple hours). Was a very nice combo. Very plush, colorful, and with that simple Dimethyl simple tryp euphoria(probably stated that wrong but 300 mgs of hash will do that to ya!;)). Tregar still hoping on that trip soon. Is LSD your favorite, just to gauge how much you enjoyed the combo(LSD is mine so your making me excited)?

Yep, stated that wrong ;) if you said dialkyl it'd have been correct. You had a diPROPYL tryptamine! (not that it really matters, of course, it was still intelligible)

Yep, stated that wrong ;) if you said dialkyl it'd have been correct. You had a diPROPYL tryptamine! (not that it really matters, of course, it was still intelligible)
Lol well it serves me right for consuming hash which makes me lazy and confused. I should have said that simple Di tryp euphoria which is what I meant but is still probably a bit off, though only to certain peoples senses anyways. ;):)

Maybe if you have the freebase, I can't imagine that being very effective though. Snort or plug it?

Help?!?! nice report on the 25C with a bit of DPT !! glad to hear it was plush, colorful, and euphoric! Yes, LSD has always been my favorite, so you can imagine my excitement when 25i + mescaline turned out to be way beyond my expectations.

Thanks, I wish it wasn't as long ago as it was so I could be more indepth about it but alas it took place in July so serious details allude me. Definitely a noteworthy combo. Exciting to hear you value LSD so highly, makes me excited to finally procure 25I and research it a few times then unite it will some Mesc. Truly looking forward to it.

So is there a general positive tone around the 25i?

Maybe it was just a bad sample, or my body just not being into it....

But 500ug was very very light, 1mg felt like overdose. Violent vomiting, rise in body temp, shaking all over.

I've never gotten any nausea, rise in body temp or any shaking, zero side effects, noticed a rise in pulse for a while in the beginning, that is about it. all doses were with HPBCD complexed 550ug of 25i or less under tongue for 20 minutes, very strong trip at 550ug by the way, would never want to exceed 600ug of HPBCD complexed material.

25i-nbome shares much of the mindspace of acid (euphoric, entheogenic) but has the visuals of DOI, when however 25i-nbome is combined with mescaline, the trip then becomes nearly indistibuishable from acid in every way (same meaningful archaic/mystical visuals), more visual than acid however, more pleasurable than acid, and music sounds even better than it does on acid, a few added benefits over acid, perhaps slightly more mystical as well, it lacks absolutely nothing, fully mind-manifesting. 100ug to 350ug of HPBCD complexed material under tongue for 20 minutes = light trip. When combining with 200 to 250mg of mescaline hcl, be sure to keep the 25i-nbome HPBCD complexed material at 350ug or so, you do not want the 5-ht2a & 5-h2c of the 25i-nbome to overpower the 5-ht1a and 5-ht1e of the mescaline, keep the receptors in balance if you want a beautiful very acid like experience, do not exceed 350ug of 25i-nbome, or the experience will become "too electric" and "too analytical", keep things in balance.

All of the great natural psychedelics like LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, dmt, etc. place 5-HT1A & 5-HT1E, 5-HT6 & 5-HT7 receptor agonism strength well ahead of 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C visual/complex behavior agonism, this keeps the trip spiritual, mystical, euphoric, serene, mind-manifesting and well-balanced. If you notice, most/many of the synthetics lack strong 5-HT1A & 5-HT1E agonism, which is why many of them can seem very "empty" and "emotionally neutral" or not fully mind-manifesting. Take a look at Ray's paper above attached and you'll see what I mean. You do not want 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C agonism to overide 5-HT1 agonism, unless you want a trip that is mostly meaningless visuals with little meaning to them. Keep the receptors in balance, study the paper, and you'll understand in time.

I find 25c to be a favorite.

Its possible that the batch was off, or I just took it too far.

Will explore this one a little more.

25c out-competes DMT in the brain, potent partial agonist for 5-HT2A, and I smoked more than enough to break through, and had some minor CEV. That much usually throws me into another world. Got up after laying there a few minutes to smoke a cigarette.

I really like the action of 25c, Its not forceful or visually overbearing. Its light, nice, and the little push is generally into a productive clear head-space that allows for great conversation. Feels almost nootropic.

Would 0,5mg of 25I with 3mg of HPBCD be "just perfect" dose for psychedelic first timer? I don't mean me there, but my friend. I aim not to daunt him to psychedelics, would the trip be at the same time shiny and somewhat psychedelic, deep?

Would 0,5mg of 25I with 3mg of HPBCD be "just perfect" dose for psychedelic first timer? I don't mean me there, but my friend. I aim not to daunt him to psychedelics, would the trip be at the same time shiny and somewhat psychedelic, deep?

There's someone 2 posts above you saying that 550ug was a strong trip - so at least some people find doses around 0.5mg to be strong - so for a first trip, i'd go lower than that.

Also, for a first trip, i'd use 25C, or better still, a more traditional psychedelic.

So is there a general positive tone around the 25i?

Maybe it was just a bad sample, or my body just not being into it....

But 500ug was very very light, 1mg felt like overdose. Violent vomiting, rise in body temp, shaking all over.

Is it possible that something went wrong with the 500ug dose - what ROA was used? I know that people have reported that sublingual use of NBOMe's somewhat unreliable...

There's at least one person reporting 550ug to be a strong trip - so at least some people find doses around 0.5mg to be strong - so for a first experiment with it, i'd go lower than that. 250ug maybe?

Also, for someone's first trip, I would not use any of the NBOMe's, i'd use a traditional psychedelic.
25C-NBOMe certainly feels very different, and it sounds like that's the case for 25I-NBOMe as well.

Yeah, traditional psychedelic. I guess you're right on this one. I'll go for a tryptamine then, 4-AcO-DMT it is.

I had doubts about PEAs being possibly viable candidates for first time psychedelics. I've tried both PEAs and Ts but I know a person who has only tried 25C&D so far and doesn't want to try Ts "because they're more expensive". I feel SO sorry for him.

Yeah, traditional psychedelic. I guess you're right on this one. I'll go for a tryptamine then, 4-AcO-DMT it is.

I had doubts about PEAs being possibly viable candidates for first time psychedelics. I've tried both PEAs and Ts but I know a person who has only tried 25C&D so far and doesn't want to try Ts "because they're more expensive". I feel SO sorry for him.

sry for double post del

been searching for many many years for something that would fully replace acid, finally found it, a divine inspiration, had nothing to do with me, just thankful my prayers were finally answered.

since having several of these combination hybrid trips (mescaline + 25i), have started working out again, just had an upper body workout yesterday and a full lower body workout today. taking up reading the Bible alot more, given up alot of un-healthy things, eating better (steaming vegetables and eating with lean protein) started walking my dog alot more, spending more time in nature, the trips have been so much fun, insightful and inspirational in many ways, they have taught me alot.

550ug of 25i-nbome complexed to 3mg of HPBCD is correct, it was a bit much for her during the comeup, but after the 1.5 hour come-up, she fully enjoyed herself, the trip is only 6 hours long with about 4 hours of strong visuals....it was in her description too "in your face" for her during the come-up due to the lack of 5-HT1A inhibition to "calm" the trip or make it "more serene", you can correct for this fact by using 25i-nbome with mescaline, which fully supplies 5-ht1A and 5-ht1e agonism, I would consider 550ug for me (complexed to HPBCD and held under tongue for 20minutes) to be a "moderate dose" to "strong dose" with lots of visual activity and euphoria/shares much of the mind-space of acid. If you can, combine 350ug of it with about 200 to 250mg of mescaline hcl, for a fully mind-manifesting trip that is mind-blowing, incredibly visual & pleasurable, with music sounding the best you are ever likely to hear it ever, not to mention very spiritual and has a very much larger than life and expanded visual field with all sorts of meaningful visual activity to match your thoughts.

The benefit that 25i has over 25c, is that it shares much of the mindspace of acid, whereas 25c shares much of the mindspace of DOC instead, visually they are about equal, 25i has visuals like DOI while 25c has visuals like DOC, now however when you combine 25i with mescaline, the mescaline due to it's 5-ht1a and 5-ht1e agonism, "modulates" the high visual activity of the 25i to change the visuals into meaningful archaic imagery that spans all of history and the antipodes of the mind, really far out visuals with mystical and spiritual significance.

Last edited:

4-AcO-DMT sounds like a much better first trip.
PEA's are definitely a suitable first trip; but not NBOMe PEA's, at least if my experience of 25C-NBOMe vs 2C-C is any guide. It doesn't really give as complete an experience, i'd say.
I feel sorry for your friend too - you say he's only tried 25C and 25D - by that do you mean the NBOMe's? If so, he not only ought to try tryptamines, he ought to try normal PEAs too. They're a qualitatively different experience, and the cost per dose is ridiculously low anyway...

550ug of 25i-nbome complexed to 3mg of HPBCD is correct, it was a bit much for her during the comeup, but after the 1.5 hour come-up, she fully enjoyed herself, the trip is only 6 hours long with about 4 hours of strong visuals....it was in her description too "in your face" for her during the come-up due to the lack of 5-HT1A inhibition to "calm" the trip or make it "more serene", you can correct for this fact by using 25i-nbome with mescaline, which fully supplies 5-ht1A and 5-ht1e agonism, I would consider 550ug for me (complexed to HPBCD and held under tongue for 20minutes) to be a "moderate dose" to "strong dose" with lots of visual activity and euphoria/shares much of the mind-space of acid. If you can, combine 350ug of it with about 200 to 250mg of mescaline hcl, for a fully mind-manifesting trip that is mind-blowing, incredibly visual & pleasurable, with music sounding the best you are ever likely to hear it ever, not to mention very spiritual and has a very much larger than life and expanded visual field with all sorts of meaningful visual activity to match your thoughts.

The benefit that 25i has over 25c, is that it shares much of the mindspace of acid, whereas 25c shares much of the mindspace of DOC instead, visually they are about equal, 25i has visuals like DOI while 25c has visuals like DOC, now however when you combine 25i with mescaline, the mescaline due to it's 5-ht1a and 5-ht1e agonism, "modulates" the high visual activity of the 25i to change the visuals into meaningful archaic imagery that spans all of history and the antipodes of the mind, really far out visuals with mystical and spiritual significance.

Tregar, are you aware of any other psychedelics that provide (or might provide) the same benefits in combination as mescaline does? Mescaline is exorbitantly expensive (at least for most of us here), and either very hard to find (for synthetic stuff), or packaged in disgusting cactus slime. For me, at least, a trip on 25I-NBOMe + 200mg mescaline (assuming the 25I-NBOMe was free) would cost more than a decent dose of LSD...

Status
Not open for further replies.