View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the NBOMes. I hope he'll change his mind, someday. ;)

Thanks Tregar for the experience report, I really appreciate it as I plan to try similar HPBCD & 25I dosage.

Tregar, are you aware of any other psychedelics that provide (or might provide) the same benefits in combination as mescaline does? Mescaline is exorbitantly expensive (at least for most of us here), and either very hard to find (for synthetic stuff), or packaged in disgusting cactus slime. For me, at least, a trip on 25I-NBOMe + 200mg mescaline (assuming the 25I-NBOMe was free) would cost more than a decent dose of LSD...
I'm pretty certain he is not just using mescaline, but, if my memory serves, rather an extract of numerous alkaloids from Pervian Torch (correct me if I'm wrong, Tregar). From what I've read, these Trichocereus cacti contain "mescaline and its derivatives and other phenethylamine derivatives." Certainly there's more active (and interactive) in an peruvianus extract than just mescaline that's contributing to the combination, but to what degree is uncertain. You can do an extract, too, obviously. It sounds like more of a hassle than pulling DMT, but not that much more. I've also seen people posting about TMA-6 lately. That might make a good substitute for mescaline if you're set on that route.

how long does this take to come on fully? some people are saying it is fast and others are saying like an hour?
Is there a consensus?

I am asking because I am wondering how long to wait before adding a bit more to the dose/redosing if I am not getting where I want to be.

at the beginning of this thread CaptainAmerica said it took over an hour, other have said up to an hour and a half. Does anyone disagree with this?

Last edited:
Like simple 2C-I it slowly builds up during 2,5 hours, then slowly fades off without any actual plateau. This is best seen in highest dosages, like what was described here. In moderate doses it may seem as if it is just an hour or 1,5, again like in plain 2C-I. I am talking about intranasal route of administration for 2C-I-NBOMe and oral - for 2C-I. Never used it i/m, but it should be same for sublingual ROA.

Last edited:
Last edited:
IM has a rapid come-up. I'm talking just a few minutes. Effects were felt within 2-3 minutes. Visuals were quite strong by 4-5 minutes in. Pretty rapid effect for an IM injection, although I get that with DPT as well.

As I understand it 25B and 25N have qualities that could make them undesirable in this same fashion of having potential for making people uncomfortable. I'm not sure about the dynamics, instead I would welcome more suggestions about what it is that may make some of them feel better and others more difficult.
But right now I'm interested in comparisons between 25B, 25I and 25N, anyone?
25C and 25D sound like they are more or less smooth or at least acceptable. 25iP and 25T4 seem much too rare to make much sense of them and I also still cannot get a grip on 25E.

If this really gets too much into comparison territory of course discussion will be moved appropriately to the other thread. For now I'm okay with departing from the effects 25I may have in relation to other analogues.

Erny, any ideas about the body effects of those NBOMe's and how there may be a pattern there similar to the profiles of the 2C-X derivatives?

Thanks for the reply Erny :)

Preliminary assessment with one 500 ug blotter that had been complexed, held bucally for about a half hour:

It took over an hour to come on fully, felt alerts within 20 minutes. Some initial nausea, physical tremors, hot and cold flashes, a bit of nystagmus perhaps. I got a headache during the last quarter of the trip but advil took care of it. Muscle tension throughout but not nearly as bad as 2ci or even acid.

For me this was pretty physical in general, sort of rushy and it definitely felt like the 2c class of phenethylamines but was somehow cleaner, sharper, I would say a bit more on the amphetamine tip. Nothing like DOC which I hate, it was much more chill and relaxed than that. Not pushy.
Mentally: very little mindfuck, some euphoria, tons of laughter, easy socialization. Almost no visual activity with eyes closed or open, visual perception was altered with color enhancement, walls breathing, etc but no patterning or anything complicated.
I could see this being good at a party, for dancing.
I will definitely up the dosage to two blotters next time, was left wanting a bit more out of the experience.

Took it about 11 hours ago and still feel somewhat awake...not cracky though.

Overall about a ++ on the Shulgin scale but I have a very positive impression of this molecule, the good outweighed the bad favorably and I think it improved on some of what I don't like about the 2c compounds, body load was way less severe, imo. Not sure I would trade 2ce or 2cp in for this one though.

vasoconstriction

Has anyone experienced any troubling vasoconstriction with 25i-NBOMe?

My experiences with DOC as well as Bromo-Dragonfly left me with numb/tingling extremities and buttocks for the duration of the experience and totally turned me off to them and others in their classes. Never experienced this on a 2C-X though.

I was wondering if anyone has had anything like this happen? I'm considering investing in this . . . it sounds almost too good to be true. Vasoconstriction would totally ruin it though!

had another trip in dreams with 250mg mescaline hcl and 375ug of HPBCD complexed 25i (held under tongue for 20 minutes) the other night and it was just incredible, blows acid away imho, no better psychedelic combo. Female took the exact same amount of each in dreams and was also beyond impressed. I don't see any need to every waste time, resources, and energy pursuing other psychedelic substances, this IS the ultimate, there I've said it, and mean it. It blows acid away because you get all the same effects that acid would give you, except you feel so darn pleasurable at the same time, like also being on a fully psychedelic version of E along with all the acid trippiness. Acid only wishes it could be this good. more visual than acid, more pleasurable that's for sure, and music sounds just absolutely mind-blowing, quite a bit beyond what even acid can do with music, there are simply no words for the experience, it's that good. Like to take the mescaline 1st in 60mg doses spaced 1/2 hour apart, then at the end of the 2 hours of mescaline dosing, take the 25i under tongue, works very well like this.

She liked to refer to nbome as "fake foreign acid" (when taken soley on it's own) because it lacked mystically/spiritually....even though nbome has all the super high visual and behavioral/emotional mind qualities of acid, it really "needs" just a little bit of mescaline to "complete it"...after she and I both tried the nbome with mescaline, it quickly became our alltime favorite, 100% complete in every way with profound psychedelic qualitites, visuals, visions, spiritual & mystical revelations, the whole package. She can't wait to always add in the nbome after the mescaline dosing, cause the mescaline then does it's magic on the nbome by modulating it's intense 5-ht2a, 5-Ht2c, 5-ht6 activity to make the visuals and insights really significant and meaningful, super super visual, we tend to see lots of Mayan and highly charged symbols of religious & mystical significance when the nbome kicks in under the mescaline's influence, lots and lots of morphing of images into other things, whereas on nbome alone, the "visuals" are more like being a club with whirling lights and strobes and flying energy glitter....but this all changes under the mescaline's influence to become highly charged visual activity of archaic and symbolic significance, just as acid provides. Under the combination psychedelic, I can't even look at a person's forehead whether in real life or on TV, without seeing Mayan imagery and strange heiroglyphic writing all over it. At times I see a wave of colored psychedelic film sweep the room we are in like a prism light or laser beam, it's a mind-blowing 3-d visual effect that I never got with acid. With eyes closed I saw different Chinese dragons represented with gold film all over them and highly detailed in all respects, which represented the "power" of the combination psychedelic in it's transformative and mind-manifesting qualities, I was blown away when I was shown the vast Japanese landscapes of serene beauty and tranquility, everything is super colored and neon in brillance with eyes closed, and spinning geometrics of mathematical precision. Acid used to only give me these types of imagery in really high doses, not so with this combination. Mescaline is "the guide" that whips the nbome into shape, molding and shaping the super high visual/behavioral qualites of it in accordance with a divine plan of teaching and revelations.

Mescaline by nature of it's high 5-HT1A & 5-HT1E agonism is able to modulate it's own activity and in doing so gives the additional nbome's very high 5-HT2 activity true purpose and meaning, nbome is then no longer 1/2 of an acid trip, but the full deal. LSD's dual effect on 5-HT2 (stimulatory) and 5-HT1 (inhibitory) can explain how it may appear as an antagonist because it can modulate its own effect...this is exactly what happens when mescaline meets nbome.

Last edited:
With all due respect, you keep repeating yourself. Though I respect the app

^ yeah, pretty much. Tregar, you sell 25i and hydroxypropylcellulose by chance ;) ? (this is NOT a sourcing post, mods)

I have 750ug dose on a blotter. Is there any way I can tone it down to 500ug :| both times I've taken I completely lost my mind

Perfectly fine if they are made evenly, otherwise you might want to soak the blotter in something alcoholic for a while and strain it well, then drink whatever portion you want. Water may not be good enough to pull it out since it is somewhat hydrophobic. Not hydrophobic enough to dissolve in an overwhelming volume perhaps, but still.

For those looking for the comparison discussion we were having earlier, I am in the process of moving those to the general thread here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...General-Discussion-Thread-25X-NBOMe-Subthread

thank you for the advice. I was advised to take the hit buccally so I think I will just chop the blotter up

had another trip in dreams with 250mg mescaline hcl and 375ug of HPBCD complexed 25i
Don't know why you're that enthusiastic towards combining these. It's "acid" on it's own, maybe just pushing the dose a little higher would be enough? See, when combining psychedelics their effects normally sum up without synergy, i. e. by adding 20 mg of 2C-B to 20 mg of 2C-I we would have the effects close to these of 40 mgs 2C-I (or B) dose. Adding mescaline to 25I should also boost the intensity of 25I. But that can be achieved by just taking more 25I :). And it's better not to take the talk about 5-HT1A, 6A and 7A too seriously before it would have some grounds to be based on.

Or maybe I'm wrong, I remember mescaline combined with LSD to be very special. Perhaps when combined with 25I it is also special.

I'd also adwise you not to take 25I too often, it may lose it's magic. Such intense and emotional trips shouldn't be conducted more often than once in two months I believe.

Last edited:
I've also found psychs to synergize in unreal ways compared to the total dose of either 1 chem by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.