• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOH Thread

In my considerable experience w/ 25i-NBOH, the safety message at the beginning of this thread is right on.

It's unpredictable.

It's neither safe nor lethal; so much is unknown -- the only constant I have observed is that there isn't one. Just kidding. But seriously, I've been convinced that I'm going to drown in my own spit; that my lungs are filling with fluid, and then to be rapturously soaring through philosophical epiphanies knowing no suffering except to know that it's all nothing and the same.

You might die.

Better to leave this one alone, wzrd420, is the advice I give. It is, obviously, not the advice I take.

...and you might find yourself thinking your name is Roy Baty, and the only way to keep your body from shutting down is by piercing your hand with a railroad spike.

1500mics and nothing remarkabe

hey folks,

received some 25INBOH blotz few days ago - still the 1mg complexed with double cherry print. I guess u know. anyhow, as I rarely decide to take the road of halluzinogens, mostly doin ketamin/pure psilocin and nuttin "stronger".
but well I was eager to check this compound out as it sounded very promising. chopped up half a blot (500mics) and sucked on it for a good while, juste like with acid.
+10min maximum dilation of pupils
over the next say 50mins some gigglin und stupid grinnin hit me and - I know, only a turdbag would do - i chewed up another 500mics and 1,5 hours later another 500mics.
and well, if you really would focus on certain structures n colors there was that morphin movin changin which you describe here. but it didnt hit me like a brick like exploding colorfractals or those living-walls things.
rather said it was a very mild experience at a total of 1500mics. I read about people doin 3mg+ but that wasnt the way I start over with such things in my lab. so I did the 500x3 chopup. every 500mics were applied sublingual.
I was on quite a good amount of speed (amphetamin,no c) and some other uppers over the course of the day, assisted by some 3 or 4 mg etiz in the morning. speed and benzos shouldnt have influeced the experience in a remarkable way as i took all of that in the morning and popped the blotters like 10/11pm the same day.
did one of you experience this kind of uselesness of redosing on trip regarding the effects n strength of it? Uppers n etiz to my mind cant be the (only) reason and I had absolute zero tolerance to any kind of halluzinogen, classic ones and RCs. at least a year with nothing like that in my system.
any suggestions, explanations?
thanks and thank you all for being the _only_ place where you have basic talk n important info, advanced talk for those with pharma backgrond/interest (like me) and the overall nice n relaxed atmosphere. been readin BL for countless years n finally puttin myself in the game, hopin for some interestin replies.

cheers

Were you actually sucking on the blotter? Best to let it be absorbed through your mouth than swallowed w/ spit -- I leave it under my tongue for twenty minutes, then under my top lip for another 20 and then discard them, because by then the experience is well on its way. I usually peak around 1.5 - 2 hours, and the +2hrs - +3hrs is a strong plateau, afterwhich the effects slowly fade although hours 4 and five can still be pretty powerful.

Anytime you redose, you are reintroducing a chemical your body has already begun adapting to (tolerance), meaning that certain effects will be inhibited, in my experience, w/ regards to 25i-nboh, particularly its "zonkiness." Redosing will increase the stimmyness, but won't up any special euphoria.

Last edited:
yeah that was my impression, too. except "zonikness" which is good description of well its zonikness. I wasnt on the hunt for extra euphoria, no drug except first time bupre/tex gave me _real_ euphoria, but I wanted to push the limits further regarding the powerful visuals.

anyhow, I did what I never do with other blottered stuff, i kept redosing already thinkin that it could be a total waste.

as for the "suckin", i always place the blot under the tongue, right at the "root" of it. maybe fold it one time when its already wet enuff. let it sit for 20min, then snus-like between lips (under lip mostly) and gums, slowly applin mechanical energy to it with my lips movin. after 30min total theres nothin left to get stuff out so I just swallow it, like you do.
I guess I started to low - although I missed the numb feeling described here and the "metal/cable" taste was barely there. as I know - and you do -the blotz with double cherry have been around quite a while and I never read any serious complaints. as the vendor is, to my mind, a real nice and "true" person regarding his biz and customers I cant assume some older/weaker blotz have been sent to me. besides the fact that there _were_ sure signs of substance activity in my system. upon further investigation in the lab I blame it all on my goofyness. I guess i really could have pushed the experience further if I woulda been quicker on the redose but at first tries I try to avoid (quick) redosing.

thanks for bringin up the duration fact, I had something like 5-7 hrs in my mind but this substance is really short actin and needs the right amount to be applied at one shot. I conclude^^

yeah that was my impression, too. except "zonikness" which is good description of well its zonikness.

lol

I mistyped that one. Meant to type zonkiness. Zonikness is cool, too. hehehe

Yeah, I think the blotters are laid unevenly or something -- because sometimes the numbing effect and bitter taste are powerful, other times hardly noticeable. The strongest effects, though, happen when the taste is present.

I was thinkin that you had some typo, yeah, but that made it even better as it is an accurate description of yeah..25Is zonikness! not zoned out to space, but close it. kinda like that, with a steadily changin "zone" :D

ah alrite, didnt know that there was some info around about how well the whole blotter sheet was soaked n sprayed. hope I didnt catch some strips that contain sign. less than 1mg. but, to say it again, the dude supplyin is accurate and dedicated.
never experienced such a (assumed) difference between blotz that are directly connected but I know the whole soak/spray stuff only from watchin sheets w LSD gettin prepared (best: watchin dudes on acid tryin to make acidblotz outta toilet paper n a tiny bottle LSD). the cherry blotz are, of course, lil bigger and heavier than acid ones - got some "shivas" lyin right beside the cherry blotz. maybe the weight is a minus when it comes to soakin the sheet. I just keep hopin that this is the phenomenon me and the rest of you already got to know, spend some days with standard bullshit and then return to the substance at 1500mics initially.

sorry for typing crap (in any sense), uppers are about to leave my brain with high speed; gon reload and return to my paperwork bs.
thank you for mentioning the "obvious" thing which really didnt come to my mind o\ guess its caused by some kind of indefinite fear towards the 25I and the fact that I punish my brain 7/7 days a week with speed and other shit.

anyhow, I'll keep that in mind n thank you for your input. always welcome!

Took one ~800ug hit, produced trails, giggling, dreamlike visual, but nothing serious. Almost non existant bodyload, did get a little warm. Very little mindfuck. It was a fun enhancement. Did also take LSD and Sass one week prior..
My friends were on 2 hits and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hopefully will be able to try again at a higher dose and report back.

ok folks, repeated the whole thing @1500mics and yeah, this time I got the __full blown__ 8) discofractalcolorweirdo trip which I was hopin for. puts up some aspects regarding the "new" psychedelics - as this one seems to work different: as fun-only lightweight subtance but as well grantin you an experience like known from LSD or even the "better-known" RC alternatives like DOC or al-lad.

//e: forgot to add => this time I went with 1500mics straight ahead, no redosing. and this time I had this kind of numbing and this hard-to-describe taste between metal and the smell of a cable fire when lettin the blotz soak under my tongue. this one is a special player (espec. the NBOH variant) - but always nice and friendly, e.g. no visions of your own death on loop or any kind of paranoid feeling.
while I keep the last blotz I got safely - saw they're sold out - I'm gonna give AL-LAD a try until further research on 25I can be made.

cheers!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm gonna need a proper scientist to chime in on this query.
So I went to a festival over the weekend and brought about half of my liquid NBOH. The other half I stored in a 3ml syringe and an old vial named 'methylene blue' from my old science set. It looked fairly empty and was flushed once with water. In any case, it's fairly harmless and used in humans at times.
Once I get back from my festival and draw up the NBOH liquid from the container, the clear liquid had turned light blue. I'm not worried about the colour, or the toxicity of the MB either, more so if it could have reacted with the NBOH to form something toxic, or inactivated it. Naturally until I get an answer it's not going near my main bottle.

As for the NBOH at the festival; it was fucking unreal. The first night I used a 2ml syringe to measure something between 1.2-2mg of nboh from a 10mg/ml solution. In the dark branches, ropes cables and trees were coming out of nowhere. I was waving my arms around like in the bat country scene of fear&loathing to make sure I wasn't bumping into things, and to wave the visuals away.
The second time I took it during the day, this time 3mg (to account for tolerance) from a 1ml syringe. There was no tolerance. Everyone looked like they had been splattered with UV paint then painted with UV words all over, it was the hardest I have ever tripped. It was awesome.

It's a pity the 500mg I ordered pre-ban was nicked by the royal mail, I've not got all that much left now. So much for sharing the love. :(

Anywho, if someone can answer the above question that would be great. In other news 25I NBOH is fukken awesome!!!!!

It's unsafe on account of the methylene blue being an MAOI, and it being a potent substance at that.
N-benzylated PEAs like this 25I-NBOH are (arguably) not really considered all that safe to begin with, but I would say you should never combine them with MAOIs. And methylene blue should never be combined with any serotonergic drug, that goes double for releasers and reuptake inhibitors but IMO also these N-benzylated PEAs. I do not know if you have the hardest trip ever if you combine methylene blue with psychedelics that are physically reasonably safe but it is not recommended.

Oh well, I've still got 2/3 of my stock anyways. I'll probably labrat myself on the M-blue myself on a .2mg(200mcg) dose; after all, I did rinse it several times beforehand so only very, very minor trace amounts should be present.
Here's the off the top of my head wiki post I read on it:
Methylene blue is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI),[55] and if infused intravenously at doses exceeding 5 mg/kg, may precipitate serious serotonin toxicity, serotonin syndrome, if combined with any selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or other serotonin reuptake inhibitor (e.g., duloxetine, sibutramine, venlafaxine, clomipramine, imipramine).[56]
5mg/kg is a pretty hefty amount, though it should be lower in humans (I assume they tested on rodents) though the amount of MB in that container must have leeched into the plastic or a miniscule spot on the inside of the lid. I'd ssy there couldn't have been more than 10mg; that couldn't do any harm, could it?

I've been researching this one most recently, and after last night, I have decided it is an absolute gem. With about 1.5 mg's taken nasally, I had an extremely pleasant and healing experience. My body was completely comfortable, and my skin just tingled with euphoria. Visuals were not overly complex, but simply beautiful patterns, with enhanced colors and a crystal clear visual field. It wasn't a difficult mental trip, but the mental effects were just completely positive and healing, so I personally believe it is a spiritual compound. If not spiritual, than at least therapeutic.

Of the NBOx I have tried (I/B/C- nbome), this one has been my favorite. Closely followed by 25b-nbome. The main difference between the 2 is 25i-nboh has a much more comfortable and manageable body high. Honestly once I save up some money, I would be completely interested to get a stockpile of this to last the rest of my life. This experience restored my faith in psychedelics as well as in life, and really helped bring me out of a depression I was in.

Started with apprx. 100 mcg (less than 1/4 blotter) 25i NBOH,
After the first alerts ; dosed 10mg 4-aco-dmt, 1 hr later another 10mg.
Profund psychedelic head space, completely "flesh of the Gods" as I'm slowly sucked into another universe of particles and alien landscapes, dimesions within dimensions...(infinity is everywhere and everything is infinite) network of fabric of space/time became apparent. Everything solid is made of magnetic and geometric intertwined fields. Music is infinitly beautiful, thoughts are real and almost solid. Extreme body euphoria and orgasmic/ecstatic sensations coming and going in waves.---Minimal bodyload if any at all.
In this quantities the duration is around 4/5 hrs, there is a pleasent afterglow and slight residual stim. Slightly anxiogenic but tolerable during the peak, mostly due to the fact that perception of self is completely alien and of divine origins. The peak subsides giving place to the most profund happiness and laughter that I ever experienced with any psychedelic ( I realised that there could be a possibility that would die laughing, which made me laugh even more.. :))
By the end of the trip I felt healed and a completely new person, like someone who was shown the true nature of the universe and life. My mind had been completely and utterly reset!

Advise- Stay safe indoors with a toilet nearby (slightly diuretic). You can wear a helmet if you like ( it might make you feel safer from any cosmic debris )
Keep the 25i nboh very low, just enough to feel some alerts, the 4-aco-dmt MUST prevail for the trip to be profund and have a sense of meaning.
Don't think that because you have tolerance the effects are not strong enough, give it 2 hrs after the first dosind of 4-aco-dmt before you come to any conclusions, because that's the time when you will start feeling a reality shift. By the time the second dose of 4-aco kicks in you are something else in another universe. I had taken 4-aco a week before so I thought my tolerance would be high, was I wrong
This trip is nothing similar to any of each compounds in isolation.
Not advisable for people with hypertension. Heart rate slightly elevated but negligeable.
My normal BP- 120/70 on this combo during peak- 150/82
My Normal HR- 50 bpm on the combo peak- 60 bpm

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
Was looking into this chemical for study and have procured myself 1 gram of this substance. Need some advice on what it is soluble in, trying to dissolve 100mg in a solvent to lay on a sheet and let dry to test. So far water and 91% isopropyl do not seem able to dissolve this much substance (100mg) in a concentrated enough solution to lay without many, many runs. Any advice? Has anyone here made a solution with sufficient concentration to make sheets/vials?
Thanks.
Any advise is welcome. Good day to you all. Thanks for all the help in the past, great site and great community, and happy to finally post.

I found 95%+ with no water was necessary to get much dissolved even with patience and a hot water bath for the vial. Even so, .75-.8mg per 4mm square of 220# card stock took four even coats of solution, drying completely but rapidly below a close range spotlight between each coat.

Last edited:
@LSDaisical
Dissolve in vodka. 10mg/ml (10ml of vodka). Keep it in the vodka in a well sealed bottle (due to the potency of these compounds it would be wise to mark the container with it's contents, potency and have a child lock. A medicine bottle (UK style) works perfectly as it is water tight and has a child lock. If you're having problems with dissolution shaking and heating the bottle with a hairdryer (or in the microwave with the lid off, unless you want an asposion and asplosions are bad; heat for less than 5 seconds)
Either buy 1ml syringes online or go to your local needle exchange and get some, hopefully they'll be the never share variety as you can pop the pin off rather than cutting it off with insulin syringes. Use these to measure the vodka 10mls then chuck the 100mg in, or vice versa. Start by sealing and vigorous shaking, then gentle heating with a hair-dryer with the lid on (you don't want any boiling) after the solution is dissolved dose out using the syringes, don't bother with blotter. You can dose orally (the alcohol will also speed up absorbtion) or nasally; which is my favourite even though it burns like the fires of hades for a few seconds. Simply tilt your head back and put a measured and slightly (say you dose 1.5ml (1.5mg), move to 2.25ml, a little water helps stop the burning. Your body will want to expel this fluid or let it go down like the drip off a line you just snorted, keep your head tilted back until you no longer feel burning in your eye socket and nasal cavity (about 1-2 mins). I'll warn you though nasal is highly potent and highly psychedelic, unlike LSD and similar drugs visuals don't just appear on surfaces, they appear in the air around you. At a festival I had to hold onto a friend due to me thinking areas were roped off (some were but I was seeing rope like things everywhere) I remember saying "we can't stop here; this is rope country!".

NBOH is probably my favourite psychedelic. It tops LSD, 2c-x, LSZ, AL-AD and DMT. It can produce visuals as intense, if not moreso than dmt if you sit in a dark room, on a mattress attempting some sensory deprivation. My next dose I'll probably go for 1.5mg (though 1.3 had me reckt (I needed a sober guide, though I was outside and was yoinked away from walking onto the road more than one time) and dosing another 1.3 at the end of the trip brought it back to full, original effect), I've still 50 clean doses and about 25 doses 'contaminated' with a minuscule amount of methylene blue. At some point I'll try 0.05 of the methylene blue solution then after 40 mins of ill effects 0.3, I'll have someone on hand with some medical training in case the MB has caused it to become unsafe.

Fuck I love this compound. I might do a most recent trip report, shit was off the wall batshit crazy, especially since a crossbow came into the mix at one point, luckily I was coming down at that point when I was teaching a friend's girlfriend how to shoot shit.

Lots of great information here. I am wondering people's thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of intranasal vs buccal administration of 25i-NBOH...