• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOH Thread

There's really not much to say that hasn't been said: intranasal: fast onsets, strong effects, when you are volumetric dosing powder form; buccal: The taste is awful, normal onsets, normal effects, when you have 25i-NBOH on blotter. It still performs like a champ buccally.

Lots of great information here. I am wondering people's thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of intranasal vs buccal administration of 25i-NBOH...

How about oral? NBOMes are active orally, don't see why NBOHs wouldn't be too

The NBOH chemicals receptor binding is nearly identical with the NBOMe chemicals. They both bind selectively at 5HT2 receptors. Both groups of drugs probably have the same health risks resulting from the similar binding profiles.

Erowid says this about snorting the similar 25I-NBOMe.

Erowid said:
2015 - Caution: 25-I-NBOMe is extremely potent. It should not be snorted! 25-I-NBOMe has led to several deaths and a number of hospitalizations. It is being sold on blotter as LSD (Acid) across the United States and internationally.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci_nbome/2ci_nbome_death.shtml

Huge fan of this drug but lately I've been noticing that after taking even .5mg I'll have this headache for a week and sometimes even longer. I also get the feeling while under the influence of it and for me it kind of marks the peak. It's a dense feeling in the head and it makes concendrating and getting into the flow state difficult.

Anyone else have an experience similar to this or any idea on what it is or how to prevent it?

Sometime during an experience with 40mg 4-ACO-DMT, taken orally, I was reminded of my experiments with 25i-nboh; they share a similar body load, with a phlegminess and a throatiness that feels very "wet." I would love to experiment with 25i-nboh again. But it is also good to have let it go.

How about oral? NBOMes are active orally, don't see why NBOHs wouldn't be too

Actually most if not all NBOMe's have experimentally shown to have quite bad activity orally - at least to some extent, the reason being their lipophilicity and their affinity for liver enzymes which are very happy to chop off the 2-methoxy, or it could have been the 5-methoxy. IIRC the latter.

Other NBXX phens have been tested also, and a lot showed the same pattern, however I think it was 25CN-NBOH that had much less of an issue with this and indeed it is less lipophilic.

So, no NBOH's don't necessarily have to be the same as NBOMe's.

I don't know why some people get fair oral NBOMe activity even though they shouldn't - maybe it is because they take fairly large doses and not all of it is demethoxylated so readily so they still get a trip. That doesn't mean the experimental evidence should be disregarded concluding that NBOMe's are simply active orally.

I actually threw out all my doses 6 months ago when I got the new 1P-lsd,
I admitted to myself that it made me too sick physically.
I'm just not that religious I guess.
the new lysergics are more costly but not sickenning.
and if you make any mistake in dosage you don't die.
So I figured I would just trash my nboh's and nbome's.
I could not justify keeping them.

Religious as in: unusually loyal to NBXX's?

Well good for you, cause that would be silly...?

as in
make me suffer lord for I have sinned
lash me, pierce me, burn me, drive salt into the wounds and make me too dizzy to stand
make me see the light.

that kind of religion is not worth the light.

******25i-NBOH

This chemical is very potent. I have personally taken up to 8mg at a time and do not wish to push further. If you come across this specific chemical, KEEP IT!!!!!!

*start with 20mcg - 250mcg
**500mcg
***1mg
****2mg

(Me)***********8mg

******DO NOT EXCEED 10mg*******
We are not willing to find out, and perhaps there is none but do the risks outweigh the consequence?

I thought I would add something after my first trial with 300mcg of 25I-NBOH.

It was the weirdest psychedelic I've ever tried in my life (never tried any other N-Benzyl 2cs). The closest thing I've tried was DOC but DOC feels organic, wholesome and consistent. This one felt very synthetic, chaotic, completely disorganized, sneaky.

Many people compare this to LSD - I would say there are worlds of difference between them - on LSD my mind is super sharp, expansive, attentive and concept-piercing, I understand a lot more than sober, when I'm on acid. 25I-NBOH made me feel very confused, dumb and numb instead, sense of insight was hindered by chaotic processes in my body and mind. Thoughts were impossible to follow, constructing anything out of words made me feel like a Neanderthal person. 8(

There were visuals but they were not making any sense, they did not have any feel to them either - they were strong, obvious and bright but I for some reasons didnt care for them as I felt really cold (both emotionally and physically), detached and useless. There were prominent after-images, tracers, morphing, rainbow splashes of color, strong melting effects. Visual effects were disconnected from everything else. In fact, I felt that all my senses were disconnected from me for at least 4 hours.

The good thing about it was that I pretty much completely lost the physical sense of body weight - it was quite incredible and pleasurable, although while getting up, I'd almost fall because I was not sure how much force was applied to muscles.
Poor body awareness and balance. BP 128/80, pulse 68 during the peak. I was at the higher end of ++ on Shulgin's scale. I would not want to operate any machinery or perform any task that requires constant attention while on 25I-NBOH.

Blotters were rated at 1mg, so I took a third as my first dose, which makes me think that my dose could have been anywhere from 250 to 350mcg. Held under a tongue for 35 minutes - it made my whole mouth to become very numb. Strangely, even hours later after sitting in the mouth, the paper was still making my tongue numb again. Metallic taste was observed as well.

It started in about 30 minutes with a strong time dilation feel and waves of vasoconstriction (which was comparable to about 1,5mg of DOC to me). There were weird movements inside my head and my chest. The body felt fragile and weird and there was a lot of bodily hallucinations, where I would feel my organs being filled with fluid, compressed and squeezed, being tugged on. There was also a "running current" feel that was going through the surface of skin and becoming very ecstatic at times - it was a quite a hedonistic feel! 8)

The experience felt like I had let some nano-bots inside my brain and they were rewiring all my circuits making me glitch and malfunction with my inputs-outputs. I felt like a cyborg chewing on a high-voltage cable in order to get high. There was a persistent question of "Why do I do it? Do I really want to depart from the world I live into something like that?" :?

I remember thinking, that stuff like N-benzyl 2Cs is what you take to make your wish come true - to really depart from our world. I thought that I have to be careful with what I wish for.

It was not a bad trip however, on the opposite, at around 8-9 hours after taking it, I became extremely euphoric and happy, I wanted to repeat the experience (for weird reasons). The trip was also controllable to a certain degree (more than with most psychs), although it's hard to say because it was definitely lowering my inhibitions. There was also a reset feeling for the body and mind afterwards that I appreciate in psychedelics. :)

No headache followed (I usually get a headache on pretty much all phenethylamines), no negative side effects noted except for mild chest pressure and weird brain and chest movements throughout the duration. Next day I felt a nice afterglow but I also felt still somewhat disconnected and in a "I dont care" kinda mood. Some visual glitches are surfacing after taking nootropics and using cannabis.

I'm not sure what to make of it but I want to repeat the experience pushing the dose up to 500mcg.:p I don't want to take a whole 1mg of it - a voice inside tells me to be careful with it. It feels as the substance is perfectly capable of making susceptible individuals to go really crazy and uninhibited (stories attributed to good ol' acid) and go flying out of the window or try cutting parts of own body - it sorta alienates the rational approach to life, making it a "squeezed through" experience instead. Also, it's ability to suppress language center effectively is probably one of the reasons why there are very few reports - you just cant seem to find and connect words for it.

I repeat what was said many times already - be very careful with this chem, be very careful!

it's like that 100%.
And at 500- 600 mics, I had to lie down and had audio hallucinations as if there were construction machinery in the bathroom (loud) but the house was actually quiet. weird wacky and weird.

How did that happen....the methylene blue?

Methylene blue is an maoi....you would probably be best to throw it out unless you can know you dont take more than 50ug of the dye.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylene_blue

@LSDaisical
Dissolve in vodka. 10mg/ml (10ml of vodka). Keep it in the vodka in a well sealed bottle (due to the potency of these compounds it would be wise to mark the container with it's contents, potency and have a child lock. A medicine bottle (UK style) works perfectly as it is water tight and has a child lock. If you're having problems with dissolution shaking and heating the bottle with a hairdryer (or in the microwave with the lid off, unless you want an asposion and asplosions are bad; heat for less than 5 seconds)
Either buy 1ml syringes online or go to your local needle exchange and get some, hopefully they'll be the never share variety as you can pop the pin off rather than cutting it off with insulin syringes. Use these to measure the vodka 10mls then chuck the 100mg in, or vice versa. Start by sealing and vigorous shaking, then gentle heating with a hair-dryer with the lid on (you don't want any boiling) after the solution is dissolved dose out using the syringes, don't bother with blotter. You can dose orally (the alcohol will also speed up absorbtion) or nasally; which is my favourite even though it burns like the fires of hades for a few seconds. Simply tilt your head back and put a measured and slightly (say you dose 1.5ml (1.5mg), move to 2.25ml, a little water helps stop the burning. Your body will want to expel this fluid or let it go down like the drip off a line you just snorted, keep your head tilted back until you no longer feel burning in your eye socket and nasal cavity (about 1-2 mins). I'll warn you though nasal is highly potent and highly psychedelic, unlike LSD and similar drugs visuals don't just appear on surfaces, they appear in the air around you. At a festival I had to hold onto a friend due to me thinking areas were roped off (some were but I was seeing rope like things everywhere) I remember saying "we can't stop here; this is rope country!".

NBOH is probably my favourite psychedelic. It tops LSD, 2c-x, LSZ, AL-AD and DMT. It can produce visuals as intense, if not moreso than dmt if you sit in a dark room, on a mattress attempting some sensory deprivation. My next dose I'll probably go for 1.5mg (though 1.3 had me reckt (I needed a sober guide, though I was outside and was yoinked away from walking onto the road more than one time) and dosing another 1.3 at the end of the trip brought it back to full, original effect), I've still 50 clean doses and about 25 doses 'contaminated' with a minuscule amount of methylene blue. At some point I'll try 0.05 of the methylene blue solution then after 40 mins of ill effects 0.3, I'll have someone on hand with some medical training in case the MB has caused it to become unsafe.

Fuck I love this compound. I might do a most recent trip report, shit was off the wall batshit crazy, especially since a crossbow came into the mix at one point, luckily I was coming down at that point when I was teaching a friend's girlfriend how to shoot shit.