• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOH Thread

I'm curious if it'd be possible to do to the tryptamines what NBOH and NBOMe have done for the 2C compounds. Imagine a 4acoDMT that is active in the ug range

I'm curious if it'd be possible to do to the tryptamines what NBOH and NBOMe have done for the 2C compounds. Imagine a 4acoDMT that is active in the ug range

I don't understand why a 4acoDMT active in the microgram range would be more desirable. Seems to me it just makes it more difficult to measure accurately and easier to accidentally over do it.
I suppose a 4acoDMT-NBOMe might cost less per dose than 4acoDMT, but 4acoDMT is already inexpensive.

From an amateur researchers' point of view, what's most interesting about the NBOH's and NBOMe's are their unique effects, not their strength by weight.

Just tried mixing 250ug of 25i NBOH in a bowl of shisha and smoking it in my hookah. No effects. Shame

Just tried mixing 250ug of 25i NBOH in a bowl of shisha and smoking it in my hookah. No effects. Shame

25C mixed with cannabis in a joint or pipe works fine, but a bit wasteful. Your method didn't work because a hookah uses water to filter out pollutants thus your 25I-NBOH is in the hookah water now.
Already done, now stick a 4-hydroxy/acetoxy(why would you want that) on some of those instead of that darn old 5-methoxy.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/684442-Wacky-potentially-psychedelic-ultrapotent-hybrid-compounds-from-Jensen-Ph-D-Thesis

i dont smoke week, and dont have a pipe. if i dropped some one a cigarette and let it dry, and then smoked that, would it work?

It might, but it is very inaccurate and wrong assumptions about dosage could leave you with mild or no effects one time and an overdose the next.
Get proper materials if you want to try something, these are not toys and you shouldn't treat it casually.

I would place an accurate amount in the cigarette. Its in solution at 500ug per 0.1mL

If I put 250ug on a cigarette, how would it be very inaccurate?

Because the smoking method may be inefficient, the temperature being uneven and probably lower than with most pipes and product may partially evaporate / aerosolize only to condense again on other parts of the cigarette (the same reason why a joint turns relatively brown I guess). Yes, it is possible it works but the temperatures needed are not really documented or tested..
Even if you spread the product all over the cigarette, there is no telling how well it's working. With other drugs like weed or DMT you can just stop when you had enough but with NBOMe's or NBOH's it may be harder to say how much you actually ingested which could result in the problems like I said before, especially if you try again the next time with increasingly higher dosages.
IMO invest a very small amount in a decent pipe that you can just blast much harder with a consistent technique and clear it before adding more.

I think smoking NBOMe's and NBOH's is a bad idea to begin with and if I'd ever do it I would use techniques other have tried before (just take a look around in 25C or 25I threads - it's been done before). Avoid experimenting too much unless you have decent theories that predict good safety and justifying advantages.

(edit: also, with filter cigarettes it may all be considerably worse ;) )

Last edited:
Because the smoking method may be inefficient, the temperature being uneven and probably lower than with most pipes and product may partially evaporate / aerosolize only to condense again on other parts of the cigarette (the same reason why a joint turns relatively brown I guess). Yes, it is possible it works but the temperatures needed are not really documented or tested..
Even if you spread the product all over the cigarette, there is no telling how well it's working. With other drugs like weed or DMT you can just stop when you had enough but with NBOMe's or NBOH's it may be harder to say how much you actually ingested which could result in the problems like I said before, especially if you try again the next time with increasingly higher dosages.
IMO invest a very small amount in a decent pipe that you can just blast much harder with a consistent technique and clear it before adding more.

I think smoking NBOMe's and NBOH's is a bad idea to begin with and if I'd ever do it I would use techniques other have tried before (just take a look around in 25C or 25I threads - it's been done before). Avoid experimenting too much unless you have decent theories that predict good safety and justifying advantages.

good point. thanks for the advice on that

There is no need to be so defensive, people are just making friendly suggestions as you are quite lucky to have access to such rare chemicals and you can use this to make some great contributions. Not everyone is out to get, you, not the FDA and especially not bluelighters :)

lol he said FDA, i thing he meant DEA...excuse me sir, those eggs you have in your frig are expired oh yea we don't care about the drugs

I laid the 25i NBOH on bloggers for the first time. Aside from the pain in the ass part about holding my saliva in for. 40 minutes without swallowing, it was much more enjoyable than insufflation

ive tried this twice now first time at 1mg second was at 2mg. still have 2 left but these will be going in the bin. alot less visual than its nbome counterpart and more uneasy feeling. coming up on the 2mg i got far to hot and flusterd i ened up striping naked and siting in my walk in cupboard. (it gets very cod in there dude to the airflow into the loft) i remained there for about half an hour untill i felt cool enough to get dressed again. i also had a bit of a panic attack when i had a hand tremmor and was unable to controll my right arm for 20ish seconds. normally this wouldnt bother me but being on the nhoh it just didnt feel right.

Just bumping with a brief trip report. I am too lazy to write the whole thing.

Dropped around 1.5mg of 25i nboh around 10pm. I had used the substance 3-4 times before and knew this would be a comfortable dose.

I had a wonderful time, not particularly meaningful but it made me very happy to be alive and certainly had it moments. Psychedelic tornado of non stop visuals open and close eyed.

My GF took 1mg and also had a great time. Not much was accomplished. We spent the entire trip in bed and had some absolutely amazing sex once I could find her hidden wrapped up beneath piles of blankets. It basically felt like, the Alex Grey painting where the man and woman are having sex, perfectly connected....3rd eye all that shit.

Then post sex, I was peaking HARD. I was holding my lovely and her beautiful long black hair turned into eyes. The entire room melted into the visuals of her long black hair with thousands of allseeing eyes. it was like looking into her/my soul....I couldn't break eye contact. They melted into one another, shifted in shape and color. Green with yellow outline to purple and pink. It continued to draw me in and I felt it contained immense power love and knowledge. I feel like it conveyed something of importance to me but it was one of those things lost in the moment.

The rest of the trip was unremarkable. And it died off fast after watching back to the future....whole lot of weird shit going on in that movie...

With 100mgs benadryl (not a huge dose for me) and a 2mg booster dose of subutex I was asleep by 5 am. Slept until about noon.

All in all. Lovely stuff. I'm not shilling. But this stuff is pretty fucking awesome and postage is almost more expensive than a 10 strip of this stuff (sorry if I broke price rules there but this is a gem and insanely cheap atm).

I've said it before and I'll say it again but anyone who hasn't tried some of these Nbomes/nbohs/new tryptamines, need to check them out. I've had experiences just as powerful if not more powerful with these new substances than I did with years of LSD/mushroom/mescaline use.

I find 25I-NBOH to be less "insistant" than Solaris, which grabs me by the testes and drags me along...Acid +Meth.
This compound seems gentler. Gonna kiss her again tomorrow. May be my 1st post, I thought I had, but probably was "happy", so Mods please forgive any indiscretions = -)

Friday at 7 pm i took 0.3mg 25I-NBOH complexed buccally. At t+2h I felt it slightly and at t+4h I took a normal dose of Kratom. Next day I awoke with pain in my left side, especially when breathing deeply. Now it's sunday afternoon and it's still there.
Should I worry?

This was my first experience with an NBOH. Never done NBOMe either.

Hello so I took 1.25mg 25i nboh on paper its my first experience with this chem. And definitely not my last it was very visual with little bodyload I loved it & I can't wait to do again... Be smart and safe fellow phyiconautz

The first time I ever experimented with 25i-NBOH, it was buccal, 1 blotter tab equal to 1mg. It was rather unremarkable, and felt like nothing more than a strong serotonergic push.

The second time, after a week and a half since the last, I used 2mg, sublingual, and I thought it was very potent. The bodyload was heavier than I expected, not comfortable. It was tolerable, however. Strong open and closed eye visuals. I kept thinking how I preferred AL-LAD for its benevolence compared to this. The 25i-NBOH was not menacing or anything, but it wasn't especially nice to me, either.

Some notes from the night, written in a frenetic hand:

"Never refuse an opportunity to wash your feet, but always be careful of cold water."

"Reality exists within the tongue. The limits of my language are the limits of my world." (Wittgenstein reference!)

"And then you remembered."

"Maybe the truth is that if any of us were responsible, we'd change our lives."

"Integration is all in the mouth."

"Need to write this down while everything is still blue."

"Fromage Cheese."

"It's always good to let the air out, but don't let too much air out, because we're in the air, too."

"Breathe, and be breathed."

"I spit reality down a drain."

I watched Baraka while under the influence... weeks later, and then Samsara.

I found this scene so intriguing: