• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25G-NBOMe Thread

The fact that people think because it's an Nbome it's a full 5ht2a agonist is retarded one of the nbome threads (i think its the 25c b&d or nbome comparison thread) where they show how much 25i,c, and b activate the 5ht2a receptors. They're brain scans with the activated receptors shown in red. 25i looks like a fucking christmas tree on steroids meanwhile the others are much less effective on the 5ht2a receptors.

It's as if everyone who is anti nbome is anti nbome because they got sold nbome's as acid. Not because of the drugs being shitty. I read a bluelighter report 25i causing him braindamage when he had literally no idea what drug he consumed. The media reports the majority of the 25i deaths as in pill form or being consumed orally. Which is fucking stupid because nbome's aren't active orally. If i drink a shot glass with a gram of nbome enough might get absorbed buccally as i drink it to trip. Because it's in solution a pill wouldn't get absorbed at all sublingually when swallowed.

Actually 25B is the one that is lit up the most. 25B was shown to be the strongest from what I've seen.

I've got some of this stashed away & am quite curious about it, however the novel ergoloids have pushed it down the roster for upcoming trips, which are unfortunately few & far between these days. Guess we all have to grow up sometime, ha.

If I recall correctly, the 2c-g entry in PiHKAL wasn't too heavy on visuals either, so that may just be a characteristic of these chemicals. Only one way to find out though ;)

IV'd 1500mics, no visuals, very gentle, clear headed and good headspace with definate mild stimulation. Will take break and try up to 2500...

I have had experiences with 25i-nbome and 25g-nbome each, but this thread is about 25g-nbome so i'll tell you what I had experienced...

I am not sure how much i took but it was anywhere from 1mg to 3mg maybe more,, not entirely sure but the effects were not at all like 25i-nbome.

I started to feel the come up from it about 40 min to 1 hour after i took it. I knew i started to feel a little different, not a strong feeling at all but my pupils were very big. So lights seemed brighter and there were small amounts of trails from my phone. I was a little disappointed in the effects since i've taken a lot of the 25i-nbome when I had it and i expected similar effects. It was pretty hard to notice but I started to notice higher detail in things like the grass and trees. It was a pretty nice feeling but it was mostly a body effect. My senses just felt enhanced but my head was very clear. I was on a 4 hour walk when I took it listening to dubstep the whole time, the music was much louder than normal and it was dark out and I felt like i could see more clearly in the darkness. But after I got back home I went to sleep for only about 3 hours and woke up refreshed and stayed up all day. Now I am trying to explain what I experienced with 25g-nbome.

Overall, I was disappointed because I expected much more. But my next experience will be with both 25g-nbome and 25i-nbome. I believe it will intensify the 25i-nbome if i combine 25g-nbome with it. Not too much of a fan of it and I will probably not get 25g-nbome again after I run out.

Hope this helped some of you out there. Try it yourself for sure because it is a new experience and mind opener but dont expect anything spectacular.

Peace thru Anarchy
Anarchy thur Peace

out...

I've had this in queue to try for like a year now but just been too busy. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. It sounds interesting albeit mild. I've seen some anecdotal evidence to suggest it may have a potentiating effect on other psychedelics though.

So true. I had a recent tackle with a very crappy PEA. Visually (OEV) the trip was intense as it can get, but no headspace, none! The only thing I could think about was "Is that it? Now what?" and my favorite so far "I AM BORED". Never had I thought such a thing could be - total nihilism and emotional detachment. Listen to the dude kids, trips that are all visual trips are not fun. AT ALL

So far only sounds like it'd be great to combine with 25i.. wish I could still get 25i in the states because I've found some very cheap 25G. Oh well. Why can't LSD just be legal? Pffft.

I accidentally spilled 8 mgs of it on my hand and ate about 5 mg of it. I was tripping for hours. Very fun stuff.