• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25G-NBOMe Thread

If that's the case, that some of these NBOMe's have a very long come down or second low plateau, it may be a nice thing to drop it at night and trip until the morning then spend the following day in a sparkling afterglow.
That might be favorable than having a hard time sleeping through residual effects that might be meaningful themselves. You can always knock yourself out instead though (hypnotic benzo for instance)

my preferred way to dose long-acting psychedelics is to wake up early. its hard to manage with my lifestyle though.

if the case is that there wont be much variance, why not aim for the one with the strongest action? im still waiting for the fluoro to come along and prove itself as the greatest or the least out of the bunch.

Good point, that may actually only be a matter of time (even with the little synthesis issue) since potency-wise it would become worthwhile so much quicker than 2C-F itself.
25H-NBOMe sounds like quite a failure though so the chloro might actually remain the one getting the gold.

i believe the fight is for silver, the flies will take the gold im sure

hahah

what enzyme cleaves the benzyl group off?

...inhibitors?

labrats

Good point, that may actually only be a matter of time (even with the little synthesis issue) since potency-wise it would become worthwhile so much quicker than 2C-F itself.
25H-NBOMe sounds like quite a failure though so the chloro might actually remain the one getting the gold.

The chloro takes the gold in my book with the DOX series as well. Though admittedly I haven't tried a few of the super rare ones like DOEF.

However, the chloro does not take the gold for me in the 2C-X series.

In friday Im going to take 1 mg intransally . I have delayed my test with 2C-G on later , so I hope that this dose give quite decent effects

Not yet :)
I needed a break , so in coming weekend I will get down to action ;-)

1 mg intranasally - I felt something but still is too low as for me . I think that effects was very similar to low dose of 2C-G but I am not sure because I didnt take 2C-G in small doses .
Next time 1,5 and 2 mg .

my guess is this will be good at 2.5.

i think im going to start gambling on good doses for these unknown drugs. i have 20$ on 2.5 being gold. anyone?

:p

all was coming with a signed NMR?

all nbome are a great discovery

25c gold all the way.

25c>25n>25d>25e all are probably far lesssss toxic than bromo dragon fly

25i and 25b (highest afinity to 5ht2a tested) is a must to have but required more time unless you go streight 2c-i to nbome but for legal reason its not possible some time, 25H-NBOME must be created in first than replace H by I.
25B should be the same.

25H silver for next stage.

Last edited:
ha, I'll join in the NBOMe activity-level pool. Are we doing threshold or "good experience" level?

25h?

25H silver for next stage.

Hi, can you please clarify what you mean by this? Do you feel that 25H is silver medal for great activity and experience? Sorry, I dont fully understand this point.

Thanks!

Long acting psyches always apeal for festival days or long country walks etc something for a really long, entertaining days. So I'm curious about these NBOMe Phenethyalmines & also in the DOx series.

Last edited by a moderator:
the NBOMe's don't seem to be as long lived as some 2c-x's. At least so far anyway... have yet to see much about 25G etc.

Oh. Gotcha. Yes, 25B would bee nice

25i and 25b is a must to have

but for legal reason its not possible [e.g. by way of 2C-B]

25H-NBOME must be created in first than replace H by I [or B].

[Thus] 25H silver for next stage.

Hi, can you please clarify what you mean by this? Do you feel that 25H is silver medal for great activity and experience? Sorry, I dont fully understand this point.

Thanks!

OK... got it. I deciphered your post in my mind finally.

Essentially, we would like to see 25B-NBOMe, but due to 2C-B's scheduled status, the route to acquisition would have to be via substitution with "B" at the 4 position of 25H-NBOMe.

This is correct, and to my knowledge there are indeed some chemists working on this route.

I hope to see 25B within a couple of months.

25I is already here. ;)

^^^ I have had one experience thus far with 25B a few weeks ago, and in all honesty I didn't notice any significant difference from 25C. But, one experience isn't much to go on. And to make 25B without going through 2C-B is very simple.....I wouldn't have thought that would be why 25B hasn't appeared on the "research chemical" market yet, but then again who knows. It is really hard to figure out what the thoughts and processes are behind some of these people. ;)