• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25G-NBOMe Thread

I tried 25G-NBOMe up to 3,5 mg intranasally some time ago. Duration was around 5-7 hours.
I was at a ++/+++. There were almost no visual effects noted. This substance feels different than its halogenated
counterparts 25I- and 25C-NBOMe. I never tried 2C-G so i can't compare these.

This thread has been dead for over a year, but I feel like it needs a revival. 25G is being pushed around in Aus & NZ and I feel like most people won't understand it's effects.

Report (without times).

we got the 25G yesterday and proceeded to drop 2x 700 ug tabs each at the roof of the mouth. We left it there for an hour. They felt like duds, so we added another tab at around (+1:30) under the tongue. It took a while to figure out, that 25G is very easy to miss.

There are some interesting CEVs, minor body load, very clear-headed and positive mindset. Music and nature goes off, but OEVs are very minimal. The effects felt like they came in waves like candyflipping, but because of the lack of OEVs this may be an inaccurate observation.

The interesting part is when we smoked weed at (+5:00). The OEVs took on a very sharp and solid feel. Trees were extremely well detailed. On the train ride home, I put on A State Of Trance Episode 586 and the CEVs were in sync with the music however it was odd... everything was very fluid like the workings of a watch, I was a point in the air. At first people were dancing all around, communities separated by biospheres with me observing them, I was between two biospheres. (Look at Minecraft Biospheres, but not block-y, it was fluid and extremely well detailed). The only thing I didn't like was that it got boring fast. They would only ever dance, and there was an odd sense of a lack of life in them. Almost as if what I was looking at was a giant music box with the mannequins being controlled perfectly by the inner workings.

We were unable to smoke the weed during the come up as we had to get dropped off to a park. Slightly bad planning ruined our experience with this drug, but I have very high hopes for 25G + 25C + 25I. I feel like the clear mindset could persist through to the 25C and 25I and am thinking a better dose would be like this: 1400 ug 25G, 600 ug 25I, 300 ug 25C. We took a total of 2100 ug and I was being asked for more tabs because the visual effects and body load were so damn low.

I don't recommend trying 25G as your first psychedelic as it will not properly prepare you for what psychedelics are actually like. It may even be able to replace benzos for patching up a horrendously bad trip as it is just so darn clear headed, and so darn positive.

I would say that I was at a ++

Hi, can you please clarify what you mean by this? Do you feel that 25H is silver medal for great activity and experience? Sorry, I dont fully understand this point.

Thanks!

He is talking about how one cannot make the 25I-NBOMe via 2C-I, because it is illegal in many countries. Instead he proposes a synthesis scheme where 25H-NBOMe is made and then iodinated afterwards (this process can use silver salts). However, I don't think the author thought about the possibility of the other 2-methoxybenzyl ring also being halogenated.

I'm working on getting some of this for after I finish my 25n trials. Does 2500μg bucal sound like a fair starting point or is it a bit high?

This thread has been dead for over a year, but I feel like it needs a revival. 25G is being pushed around in Aus & NZ and I feel like most people won't understand it's effects.

Report (without times).

we got the 25G yesterday and proceeded to drop 2x 700 ug tabs each at the roof of the mouth. We left it there for an hour. They felt like duds, so we added another tab at around (+1:30) under the tongue. It took a while to figure out, that 25G is very easy to miss.

There are some interesting CEVs, minor body load, very clear-headed and positive mindset. Music and nature goes off, but OEVs are very minimal. The effects felt like they came in waves like candyflipping, but because of the lack of OEVs this may be an inaccurate observation.

The interesting part is when we smoked weed at (+5:00). The OEVs took on a very sharp and solid feel. Trees were extremely well detailed. On the train ride home, I put on A State Of Trance Episode 586 and the CEVs were in sync with the music however it was odd... everything was very fluid like the workings of a watch, I was a point in the air. At first people were dancing all around, communities separated by biospheres with me observing them, I was between two biospheres. (Look at Minecraft Biospheres, but not block-y, it was fluid and extremely well detailed). The only thing I didn't like was that it got boring fast. They would only ever dance, and there was an odd sense of a lack of life in them. Almost as if what I was looking at was a giant music box with the mannequins being controlled perfectly by the inner workings.

We were unable to smoke the weed during the come up as we had to get dropped off to a park. Slightly bad planning ruined our experience with this drug, but I have very high hopes for 25G + 25C + 25I. I feel like the clear mindset could persist through to the 25C and 25I and am thinking a better dose would be like this: 1400 ug 25G, 600 ug 25I, 300 ug 25C. We took a total of 2100 ug and I was being asked for more tabs because the visual effects and body load were so damn low.

I don't recommend trying 25G as your first psychedelic as it will not properly prepare you for what psychedelics are actually like. It may even be able to replace benzos for patching up a horrendously bad trip as it is just so darn clear headed, and so darn positive.

I would say that I was at a ++
Does it have a strong chemical taste?

I'm working on getting some of this for after I finish my 25n trials. Does 2500μg bucal sound like a fair starting point or is it a bit high?

Seems high to me, you should not be aiming for a ++/+++ but a threshold. Otherwise it is assuming you react to it like only a handful of other people who have tried it and reported on it... that can end up horribly for people since these kinds of compounds are known to be tolerated with mixed results. 'Hardheads' and 'softheads' do exist, you do not want to start with a daring dose and discover to be a 'softhead'.

And no, being tolerant to similar drugs is only indication but not proof of anything. There are people who have fucked themselves over following that logic and induction.

I suggest titrating more along the lines of what psykap did, which seems done with the amount of care that is due with a drug so unknown.

Sorry. I should have mentioned that tiration was a given. Once I get an idea of the dose equivalent to say, 350μg 25c Buccal, I will proceed with an "allergy test" before moving up to a quarter of the target dose.

So the question I'm asking is: can anyone confirm my deduction that 2500μg 25g is approximately equivalent in intensity to 350μg of 25c or 600μg of 25i

It may even be able to replace benzos for patching up a horrendously bad trip as it is just so darn clear headed, and so darn positive.

Don't do this. 25G-NBOMe is very benign on itself but mixed with other psychedelics
may be totally different.
~1.7mg 25G mixed with 150-200mics LSD resulted in a very strong and visual +++ experience.
This was way stronger than the LSD would have been on its own.

Was gifted some 25g blotters , 700mics each. Seems this isn't nearly as potent as the more widespread 25x .

I'm inexperienced with 25x (1 800mic 25i & 1 600mic 25c experience both maybe a ++)

Not much info on this one so not sure when or if I'll give these a try anytime soon.

Would 1.5 pieces be a good starting point (1-1.1mg?)

Was gifted some 25g blotters , 700mics each. Seems this isn't nearly as potent as the more widespread 25x .

I'm inexperienced with 25x (1 800mic 25i & 1 600mic 25c experience both maybe a ++)

Not much info on this one so not sure when or if I'll give these a try anytime soon.

Would 1.5 pieces be a good starting point (1-1.1mg?)

How sure are you about the identity of the compound? I'd say start with ½ and work your way up.

The dose seems a bit higher than for the other bomamines, but that's kind of expected given the bulkiness of the substituents. I'm curious if anyone has vaporized this & if so at what dosage?

1 mg intranasally - I felt something but still is too low as for me . I think that effects was very similar to low dose of 2C-G but I am not sure because I didnt take 2C-G in small doses .
Next time 1,5 and 2 mg .

If psykap is still here....do you have any 2C-G reports? Never ate any myself but always curious to hear about it.

Hit 2mg in solution through a titanium nail, one mg with water in the bong (almost none as if smoking wax to preserve thc) then 1mg no water, vaped 600ug through a bulb. No noticeable visuals, not sure if the titanium nail works worked for DOM but havent tried it with other nbome's. I'll report if titanium nails work with 25i,25c. Took 1.2mg intranasal half in each nostril 15-20min apart 1 hour after vaping. Still little activity 40 min after intranasal dosing. Might drop 1.2mg intranasal again or maybe buccal because I've had nbome in solution not work nasally before but i think i perfected it because 25i,c and b work great that way in under 1mg doses. Just redosed my brother 1mg 50minutes after his first 600ug both intranasal will see how he reacts.

Just plugged 1.5mg in solution, gonna throw 1.5mg in a bulb and see what happens

Allergy tests were already conducted

Last edited:
I haven't tried it, but no that seems like a much too simple thing to say. After adjustment of dosage because it is not as potent as the strongest NBOMe's (but still very potent of course!) apparently it is stronger in the body high and headspace department and less in the visual department.
For some people the visual experience is the entire trip or a measure of how good a psychedelic is, but while that may be somewhat immature, it is also understandable because though a visual trip can be tricky to imagine, altered headspace is less tangible still. But if you got a grip on things mentally, the worst thing visuals can do is impair you because of the soup you are seeing. On the other hand a dramatic headtrip can leave an extremely strong impression and change your life.
Even so, some people have proposed adding visually strong NBOMe's to 25G-NBOMe in a mix, to get the best of all worlds. Something rather dubious while we still know so little about the safety and chronic effects of taking a single N-benzyl phen.

I haven't tried it, but no that seems like a much too simple thing to say. After adjustment of dosage because it is not as potent as the strongest NBOMe's (but still very potent of course!) apparently it is stronger in the body high and headspace department and less in the visual department.
For some people the visual experience is the entire trip or a measure of how good a psychedelic is, but while that may be somewhat immature, it is also understandable because though a visual trip can be tricky to imagine, altered headspace is less tangible still. But if you got a grip on things mentally, the worst thing visuals can do is impair you because of the soup you are seeing. On the other hand a dramatic headtrip can leave an extremely strong impression and change your life.
Even so, some people have proposed adding visually strong NBOMe's to 25G-NBOMe in a mix, to get the best of all worlds. Something rather dubious while we still know so little about the safety and chronic effects of taking a single N-benzyl phen.

Isn't this one a strong 5-HT2A agonist, yet the subjective effects are weak? I'd be worried about the harm:benefit ratio of something like this, is the high really worth the aftereffects?

There might not be any aftereffects (doubtful), but I'm just pondering.

Read post #42 on page 2. The effects sound like they are not typical, but not that bad either. Whether or not this is interesting for someone or worth the possible harm or after effects depends on what you are looking for in a psychedelic and if you are open to experiences being unique rather than perfect according to your expectations. And it is very hard to say what harm this is worth if we don't know what that may be. Again: if visuals or other rather explicit psychedelic effects are what you want, then you might define this compound as subjectively weak. Even though it may have different things to offer if you look out for them. I must admit I often have difficulties with that as well, for example with a recent 2C-T-21 trial of mine I was open to appreciate it's unique effects but at the end it didn't seem worth repeating to me. At least not as a psychedelic, it lacked in the empathogenic department as well which was a surprise. Maybe as a nootropic then.

I personally don't think 25G-NBOMe sounds too bad and believe that a few years ago I would have sampled my uncommon N-substituted phens without so much apprehension. But now I have very limited possibility to trip anyway, and when I do I'd rather explore other psychedelics that are much less dubious categorically.

I'm sure it has a high affinity for 5-HT2A but it is almost certainly lower than that of 25C-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe. And there is also efficacy to take into account. I really don't like people thinking that the higher the affinity the better. If anything the strong NBOMe's sound like too much of a good thing and I think the milder ones might be more reasonable regarding various risks and side-effects, but unfortunately the fact that they are largely unexplored is a difficulty on its own.

Read post #42 on page 2. The effects sound like they are not typical, but not that bad either. Whether or not this is interesting for someone or worth the possible harm or after effects depends on what you are looking for in a psychedelic and if you are open to experiences being unique rather than perfect according to your expectations. And it is very hard to say what harm this is worth if we don't know what that may be. Again: if visuals or other rather explicit psychedelic effects are what you want, then you might define this compound as subjectively weak. Even though it may have different things to offer if you look out for them. I must admit I often have difficulties with that as well, for example with a recent 2C-T-21 trial of mine I was open to appreciate it's unique effects but at the end it didn't seem worth repeating to me. At least not as a psychedelic, it lacked in the empathogenic department as well which was a surprise. Maybe as a nootropic then.

I personally don't think 25G-NBOMe sounds too bad and believe that a few years ago I would have sampled my uncommon N-substituted phens without so much apprehension. But now I have very limited possibility to trip anyway, and when I do I'd rather explore other psychedelics that are much less dubious categorically.

I'm sure it has a high affinity for 5-HT2A but it is almost certainly lower than that of 25C-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe. And there is also efficacy to take into account. I really don't like people thinking that the higher the affinity the better. If anything the strong NBOMe's sound like too much of a good thing and I think the milder ones might be more reasonable regarding various risks and side-effects, but unfortunately the fact that they are largely unexplored is a difficulty on its own.

The fact that people think because it's an Nbome it's a full 5ht2a agonist is retarded one of the nbome threads (i think its the 25c b&d or nbome comparison thread) where they show how much 25i,c, and b activate the 5ht2a receptors. They're brain scans with the activated receptors shown in red. 25i looks like a fucking christmas tree on steroids meanwhile the others are much less effective on the 5ht2a receptors.

It's as if everyone who is anti nbome is anti nbome because they got sold nbome's as acid. Not because of the drugs being shitty. I read a bluelighter report 25i causing him braindamage when he had literally no idea what drug he consumed. The media reports the majority of the 25i deaths as in pill form or being consumed orally. Which is fucking stupid because nbome's aren't active orally. If i drink a shot glass with a gram of nbome enough might get absorbed buccally as i drink it to trip. Because it's in solution a pill wouldn't get absorbed at all sublingually when swallowed.

I appreciate the sentiment and agree that there are exaggerated or ignorant reactions (there often are with such upheaval and the fact remains that a lot about NBOMe compounds is poorly understood), but I don't feel like these things are a problem (at this point) in the thread so your complaint doesn't seem to regard anything and it might be better suited in another NBOMe thread. :)

If it was entirely a reply to my previous post I am still having a hard time finding the connection.

But yeah sure you are quite allowed to voice your frustration!