• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25E-NBOMe Thread

My limbs did get a little cold on it though not to bad but was there

I love 2C-E personally speaking, but I have trouble calling 2C-E something 'enjoyable' more that is is deep and ungodly intense. You said the bodyload on 25E is similar to the others...in other words you mean next to none? :)

I was astounded at how awesome 25E felt, the only other phenethylamine that comes close to this is 2C-C. IF the other NBOMes feel anywhere near as good as 25E feels, I'm going to have to consider restocking the lab with NBOMes because it really was that good. I love all the 2Cs except maybe some of the 2CTs and 2C-I...but they all still come with a price tag. Tripping on 25E was ridiculously easy. Looking forward to 100ug sometime soon.

Last edited:
Ya no bodyload load. Visuals were in some some ways like 2ce ( i thaught just a little bit) but they were different from the other 25x's that I tried. in about a month i think i will be mixing 200ug of 25e & 25c each

Just out of curiosity should I store it in its powder form or would it store better on blotter( for personal I already know how to and everything) just asking what would hold its potency the longest cause I want to have a stash for many yrs

It shouldn't matter much for phens. MGS your really making me want this!

Just out of curiosity should I store it in its powder form or would it store better on blotter( for personal I already know how to and everything) just asking what would hold its potency the longest cause I want to have a stash for many yrs

For legality purposes, I wouldnt store it on paper...and it looks cooler stored as a powder in a labeled glass vial if you ask me. Potency wont be affected either way.

I think I'll be giving this one a go in the not so distant future, the reports all sound extremely positive. 2C-E was one of my first psychedelic loves, so I hope I find that there are some similarities. A recent experience with 25C-NBOMe has certainly piqued my interest in the series.

I tried 25C once, and it was nothing special imo. I'm intrigued by 25E, if I was going to take an NBOMe again it would probably be it. Then again, I value my life too much and it's just not worth it.

I understand why IM theorically should be"safer", or at least feels like it is. But it seems that the more direct the ROA is, the more prone to complications it is as well.

Of course but this isn't always the case! What happens when first pass manages to make something toxic while ROA's avoiding first pass will then be okay because your left with only what you put into you. Obviously pharmacodynamics is a bit more complex but.....

You're absolutely right, in general, I was thinking specifically NBOMe's. It seems that insufflated is more dangerous than buccal, so wouldn't IM and IV be as well?

Actually, with the amount of NBOMe deaths we have at the moment, I think only a minority were with other ROA than sublingual/buccal. So might just have been a wrong impression we got in the start, that insufflated was the more dangerous one.

On the other hand, people have been reporting insufflated to feel more "adrenergic" than buccal, which is probably why people deduced it to be less safe......what do I know :)

For legality purposes, I wouldnt store it on paper...and it looks cooler stored as a powder in a labeled glass vial if you ask me. Potency wont be affected either way.
Is it easy to get the power in and out of the glass vial? I plan to store some chems this way, but as of now I just have my substance in a little baggie. I'm concerned with a)losing some of the powder to the bag or vial in the transfer, and b) having difficulty removing it from the vial once in it. I eventually plan on doing some long term storage, and I'm wondering how I should best go about doing so.

You're absolutely right, in general, I was thinking specifically NBOMe's. It seems that insufflated is more dangerous than buccal, so wouldn't IM and IV be as well?

Actually, with the amount of NBOMe deaths we have at the moment, I think only a minority were with other ROA than sublingual/buccal. So might just have been a wrong impression we got in the start, that insufflated was the more dangerous one.

On the other hand, people have been reporting insufflated to feel more "adrenergic" than buccal, which is probably why people deduced it to be less safe......what do I know :)
No, and I find thinking that way to be non-psychedelic and dangerous. You just can't make assumptions, as my mane DMX said, "Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups!". When it comes to safety we should exercise more caution with things like this but if you stand around assuming something is dangerous nothing except fear mongering is done.

For all we know, insufflation has proven more fatal because most people don't even know you can put a couple drops of whatever onto the blotter then insufflated the water. Besides that we have people attempting to insufflate as little as 50ugs up to one and a half milligrams, we've never had something like this except maybe fent/it's family. I can also tell you that at least mine, had a weird density. Not heavy but not light either.

In conclusion, the people wiling to insufflate this are usually kids or such, at best they'll have Ameriweigh nothing else. Also do you see low level users talking about this? I only see two of the most professional users in the world. IDK I just hate the whole "this went this way, so let's automatically assume it will be the same.

IDK I wouldn't recommend it but I won't demonize it either(not that you were!).

Well, I must admit I have a tendency to demonize NBOMe's, one could almost say it's my hobbyhorse or pet peeve. I don't know which one is the right english term? :D

My thinking behind IM being 'safer' is that one can use less. I really don't know if that is the case since I have not tried buvval admin and have no plans to, but with IM 25E the dose for a +++ is definitely 300-500ug. Aren't the blotter dosages higher?

Is it easy to get the power in and out of the glass vial? I plan to store some chems this way, but as of now I just have my substance in a little baggie. I'm concerned with a)losing some of the powder to the bag or vial in the transfer, and b) having difficulty removing it from the vial once in it. I eventually plan on doing some long term storage, and I'm wondering how I should best go about doing so.

I use a flat small spatula that is small enough to fit inside a glass vial to do this work. You may lose some in the baggie, I ended up just measuring out some for my supply and giving what was left in the baggie (ie 90% of my sample) on to someone else... so no good advice there I suppose.

I was initially excited by this compound but after three tries I actually consider it quite empty and useless. On top of that, i noticed some chest pains the last two gos (with 500ug and 300ug). To be fair, I have not been in the best of health lately so maybe in a year's time I'll try once more and see if that is still the case. I'd still be open to trying 25C and 25D but I'll be surprised if any of these wind up as rich as the original 2Cs.

I don't think I ever tried this one....as I was working through the N-Benzyl PEAs 4 or so years ago think I found my favs in 25C and 25D....and then the novelty wore off....but I know I have a *relative* shitload of this somewhere..guess I should probably give it a shot at some point, seeing as how the work was done and all...

MGS I too prefer IM admin for the NBOMe's......easy to know where you stand that way. I never had any adverse effects either...no obvious vasoconstriction, etc....but I always stayed below a mg, and cautiously titrated each of those that I explored....maybe 25E should work it's way into my rotation sometime here soon...for the sake of science and all ..

Did the novelty wear off with the 2Cs? I'd say after all is said and done for myself...the novelty for pretty much all RCs has worn off, save for the 2Cs, DiPT, sure maybe miprocin if I didn't have some shrooms already. Still never tried aMT or 5-MeO-AMT so the jury is still out on those two.

No.....the 2C's and their thio counterparts remain consistently engaging for me. I don't do them often anymore, but 2C-B/C/D/E and 2C-T-7 and T-2 (and of COURSE mescaline!!) always offer something. The N-Benzyl derivatives were amazing at first, but lack the depth of the classics IMO. I think Sashas "magical half dozen" is pretty apt, and not just because of the power of suggestion! I'll add DOM and DOC to that list too....

The trypts for me are a whole 'nother can of worms.....but really, DMT/DPT/DiPT and 4-OH DMT are the ones that remain boundless for me. Well, and 5-MeO DMT.....that's a special SOB! But the rest at this point, after two decades of ceaseless experimenting, are just variations on the really distinct ones. IMO of course :)

aMT isn't anything too amazing IMO.....just a triple releaser with added 5HT2a agonism and such...and others do that better. It is certainly worth exploring, but it wouldn't be in my desert island stash! I didn't particularly enjoy 5-MeO aMT...but I'm still curious about 5-MeO 6-F aMT......something is there me thinks. Have played with both 5 and 6 fluoro aMT to mixed results, but I think the 5-MeO 6-F might have something.....I think Skinner did too haha...

Hey, we gotta talk soon...I get the feeling Iboga left you barren and empty this time around.....me too...such a strange molecule....plus I just noticed you were born the day after me in some obscure thread! But anyways, let's touch base soon? Hope you had a good Seder ;)

Edit- oh and as far as the 3,4's....MMDA, MDA, MDMA, and DMMDA are always magic. I've used such restraint with them all that they always provide. And 4-thiomescaline is the only mescaline analog worth it's weight IMO....

I received 1 gm of 25E & prepared it the usual way.... weighed out 30mgs on cheap milligram scale(can buy $20-60 and worth it) and put into glass dropper vial. Counted 600 drops of distilled water and put into vial, warmed and shook like crazy for ten minutes until dissolved....every drop 50ug. I chose 250ug as a first taste insufflated. Very, very clean come up and at 1hr a beautiful ++. I received two important phone calls at this time which were no problem at all...lovely, I mean lovely material....come down was hands down the least body load of any psych I've ever tasted and I've tasted quite a few....anyhoo's I totally agree with MGS as it was clean, fun, accessible and I would to add erotic to that mix of adjectives also...looking forward to slightly higher dosing because it seemed at times throughout the experience I was at the borderline to that expansive, silent, inward place that I love so much...enjoy this one when you can...as often as you can...... because someone in alleged authority somewhere is going to say you should'nt do it and make up a bunch of crap and convince the media watchers/believers to go along with it....and it will go away. I apologize, I'm a dot-dot-dot guy and not a paragraph guy....

No.....the 2C's and their thio counterparts remain consistently engaging for me. I don't do them often anymore, but 2C-B/C/D/E and 2C-T-7 and T-2 (and of COURSE mescaline!!) always offer something. The N-Benzyl derivatives were amazing at first, but lack the depth of the classics IMO. I think Sashas "magical half dozen" is pretty apt, and not just because of the power of suggestion! I'll add DOM and DOC to that list too....

The trypts for me are a whole 'nother can of worms.....but really, DMT/DPT/DiPT and 4-OH DMT are the ones that remain boundless for me. Well, and 5-MeO DMT.....that's a special SOB! But the rest at this point, after two decades of ceaseless experimenting, are just variations on the really distinct ones. IMO of course :)

aMT isn't anything too amazing IMO.....just a triple releaser with added 5HT2a agonism and such...and others do that better. It is certainly worth exploring, but it wouldn't be in my desert island stash! I didn't particularly enjoy 5-MeO aMT...but I'm still curious about 5-MeO 6-F aMT......something is there me thinks. Have played with both 5 and 6 fluoro aMT to mixed results, but I think the 5-MeO 6-F might have something.....I think Skinner did too haha...

Hey, we gotta talk soon...I get the feeling Iboga left you barren and empty this time around.....me too...such a strange molecule....plus I just noticed you were born the day after me in some obscure thread! But anyways, let's touch base soon? Hope you had a good Seder ;)

Edit- oh and as far as the 3,4's....MMDA, MDA, MDMA, and DMMDA are always magic. I've used such restraint with them all that they always provide. And 4-thiomescaline is the only mescaline analog worth it's weight IMO....

I miss you man. :( <3

I'd like to try this one I think, based on reports in here as well as the fact that 2C-E is such a standout gem.