• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25E-NBOMe Thread

These reports remind me of early 25I-NBOMe reports.

I have observed less selective psychedelics have greater therapeutic indexes. 25I-NBOMe causes fatalities. 25I-NBOMe is significantly less selective than 25E-NBOMe. I infer 25E-NBOMe is at least as dangerous as 25I-NBOMe. I wouldn't bet my life on this NBOMe being safer than the others.

This is the binding of 25E-NBOMe:
5ht1b 3593
5ht2a 0.33 +/- 0.04 (vs. ketanserin)
5ht2b 2.16 +/- 0.26 (vs. LSD)
5ht2c 2.81 +/- 0.3 (vs. mesulergine)
5ht6 148.3

This is the binding of 25I-NBOMe as reference material.
5ht1a 85
5ht1b 3742
5ht2a 2.16 +/- 0.14 (vs. ketanserin)
5ht2b 2.31 +/- 0.24 (vs. LSD)
5ht2c 7 +/- 1 (vs. mesulergine)
5ht5a 2200
5ht6 58.1
5ht7 1670

Expect an identical or exacerbated risk of spontaneous fatality at previously tolerated dosages. That could be redundant redundan.

Source: Hanssen PHD thesis, 2014

Last edited:
I've taken two doses of this so far; one attempt at 250mcg, another at 400mcg (give or take 50mcg).

Both trips were nice and had great visuals, I won't bore you with the details of the trips themselves.

I did want to mention the side effects/day after effects I have had;

- Vasoconstriction was noted on both attempts (shrunken penis, cold feet/hands).
- Muscle spasms (mostly in the legs). Leads to sore thighs the next day.
- Tongue tied/trouble forming sentences after peak
- Lasting visuals (ala HPPD) for days afterwards
- It causes me to itch post trip, and gives me feelings similar to begin bitten by mosquitos
- Headaches both while tripping and for days after dosing
- Feeling of begin drained for days after the trip, sleeping more than usual.
- Feelings of impending doom.
- Racing heart, with a worrying pain under the left arm and in the chest.

My ROA was nasal by the way, as my 25E came pre-prepped in a nasal spray bottle from a trusted friend.

Aside from first hand experience I want to add that I have seen many people consume this over the last two months. I know for sure it was 25e and not something else. All these users took it nasally as well.

I've seen both newbies and experienced users have freak outs on doses as low as 150mcg. I've also seen people constantly dose the stuff to the point where they had no effects other than stimulation. I've seen people dose it over an entire weekend to avoid sleeping. I obviously do not suggest anyone do this.

I highly advise anyone that plans on experimenting with this to proceed with lots of caution. I feel this substance is a bit damaging to the body/mind and given its ability to cause massive tolerance I don't plan on doing it very often. It doesn't feel safe at all to me.

One last note: every time I've smoked cannabis on this substance I've had it bring on lots of anxiety and panic attacks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be bored with trip details - quite the opposite in fact. :) Should you choose to share I would like that. I haven't seen many reports on this... in fact I can't recall any off the top of my head, though I'm sure they exist.

Forgive the lack of timeline, I'll try but this substance gives me extreme time dilation:

First trip/250 mcg:

- Set/Setting: my home in a private bar/barn at the end of our property.

My friend brought me the bottle late on this night, we had worked out a trade as we often do. It was my first attempt with an nbome as I'd avoided dosing them up until this point. He did not partake on this night (aside from cannabis and a little alcohol). I did not plan on dosing but decided to anyway since he was going to hang out for a few hours. IIRC I started dosing around 10pm.

t+0:30: I am shooting pool and feel mostly sober. Comment that I'm not sure if it's working or not. Friend suggests re-dose but I wait. We shoot several games of pool and I'm doing as well as I normally do.

+t1:00: I take another dose from the bottle (total does is now 250mcg or so), still don't feel much

+t1:15: Re-dose might have not been needed, start feeling off. Shooting pool becomes difficult as I'm having a hard time judging distance/angles of shots. This frustrates me as the game is dragging on for what seems like hours. I give the game my full concentration and do manage to run the table and win but decide I don't want to play anymore. I start having visuals near the end of this game (tracers behind balls in motion).

We have a light system set-up in our barn similar to what you might see at a festival or rave. Usually this is a fun trip toy but on this night it wasn't producing much visual activity at all. I tell my friend that I think I've tripped so much in this building that I'm just used to it at this point (he said the lights would be _very_ interesting if he'd dosed too).

+2:00?: The last little bit of time has stretched out and every time I check the clock for the time I am surprised so little has passed. Going outside to pee is a bit of a visual adventure. The sky was overcast that night and the clouds spiral and twist in the moon light. I also find myself staring at the bushes, and the one I'm pissing on seems to be jutting outwards towards me. Every time I'd go out to pee visual activity would sky rocket compared to in the barn.

+2:30?: I smoke a few hits of cannabis from a bowl. I don't notice much difference in the visuals from this, it dose cause me a bit of internal panic but it passes quickly and my friend didn't notice as far as I know. I ask my friend if he's good to drive and tell him I want to go get a Slurpee. He agrees to take me and off we set for town.

+2:45?: I am enjoying the ride as I often do. I have having to give my friend directions since he's from out of town and I live in the boondocks. I am unable to get into the music we're listening to because I'm worried about missing a turn. Otherwise, drive was lots of fun. Street signs pop out of the darkness like neon lights, the light rain looks awesome as it streaks towards us like ice crystals. I can feel every nuance of the car as he shifts gears and I'm loving it.

I remember telling him that although I was tripping I felt rather clear headed. I feel as if I could drive on this substance if the need ever arose, although I wouldn't due to fear of the police. I feel hyper alert and in tune with the car, this is a "race car drivers drug".

+3:00?: We arrive at the store. I am a bit paranoid as this is both the only store in town that stays open this late and a hang out for all the local police that work night shift. Thankfully when we pull in there isn't a patrol car in sight. My friend stays in the car to listen to music while I venture in for the Slurpee.

As soon as I go inside I am assaulted with colors. The store is brightly lit and decked out in many shades of red, I feel like I'm in a children's cartoon due to the extremely bright colors. I instantly become very paranoid about begin in public. I go towards the slurpee machine and grab a cup, hands shaking. Some guy is standing there and attempts to have a conversation with me.

I tell him "I came down here for this!" and attempt to fill my cup, failing miserably as my hands are a shaking mess. I thankfully do not make much of a mess, fill my cup, and head directly to over to a nice old lady to pay. I feel like I'm walking too fast but I don't care, I just want out of this place. The lady rings me up, gives me an odd look and I head back outside to the car.

When I get back my friend says "Wow man, that was quick!". I tell him that as soon as I walked in the substance hit me like a ton of bricks. He says that's normal because of the bright lights and colors. We depart for home.

t+3:30?: I talk my friend into driving me around for a bit, I enjoy the ride and the music. We stop at one point because I wanted to check on a boat on our property for fear someone might have stolen the motor (not uncommon, just usually wouldn't ask a friend to stop for something this minor). We return back home about 45 minutes-an hour after we first left.

The rest of the trip is uneventful so I'll stop trying to track the time. Visuals continued until about t+6:00, friend left for his house at about t+5:00. Sleep did not come easy. At t+8:00 I was attempting to fall asleep but I kept hearing something that I assumed was a small animal outside of my bedroom windows. This is not uncommon so I ignored it. After 30 minutes or so of hearing this animal I rolled over to see what it was only to discover a large black snake in one of my window seals.

Even though I was mostly down I was still in that half-tripping state and I hate snakes. I have a bad phobia when it comes to snakes. I knew this little guy was harmless but I wasn't about to attempt grabbing him. Thus a 30 minute struggle begin, the snake dodging my every move and hiding behind desks and me pulling stuff away from the walls and poking him with the handle of a rake. I considered shooting it (indoors!) at one point but quickly dismissed the idea. I eventually get him going in the right direction and he leaves through the door.

Sleep did not come easy _at all_ after getting rid of the snake, every minor movement looked like a snake and was causing me to jump in fear (I told you, major phobia). I end up staying up all day and don't sleep until 8pm.

I'll type of the report for the second trip in a little while, this got longer than I expected.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks so much for sharing. :) You could post this in the TR forum too if you want. There are so few 25e reports.

Just from what I read, it sounds like it might have a similar kind of difference over the other 25x series as 2C-E has over the other 2C-Xs, namely, a little more serious and more mentally intense. But that could just be me projecting.

Nice, thanks so much for sharing. :) You could post this in the TR forum too if you want. There are so few 25e reports.

Just from what I read, it sounds like it might have a similar kind of difference over the other 25x series as 2C-E has over the other 2C-Xs, namely, a little more serious and more mentally intense. But that could just be me projecting.

I'll put it over in the TR forum later tonight or tomorrow once I post the report for the second trip and do a grammar/spelling check. :)

You may be projecting but I don't think you're far off. While this is my first nbome and I have limited experience with the 2Cs (2C-P, HOT-7, and 2C-T-7) I do feel a bit of a serious edge to this substance. I found 2C-P to be more clear headed than this at times but it's hard to judge due to the extreme difference in duration.

With 25e I was expecting mostly eye candy with a clear head, my expectations turned out to be wrong. It is not nearly as visual as I thought it would be nor is it as clear headed. There are times when mentally it feels like too much, although these episodes quickly pass. There is introspection if I allow myself to drift into that mind state, as well as fear of death creeping in due to all the reports I've read about the nbomes.

The visuals are nice and in my face but sometimes I do have to look for them. Mostly OEV but I did have a short period on my second attempt where I laid in bed with my eyes closed. This produced amazing CEVs that reminded me of a strobe light and on my next attempt I plan on exploring the CEV side with some music. I really wanted to do that on my second trip when I noticed them but I never got up and put any on.

Explore with caution. I am getting to the point where I feel like a veteran when it comes to tripping and using these RCs and this one manages to put me in states where I feel I'm losing control. So far all attempts have brought on solid +++ trips. I am also afraid to share this one with my friends that like to partake because I am worried they couldn't handle it. Although, I've allowed one friend a small dose out of the bottle and he enjoyed it. I don't think I'll be sharing any more of it with anyone.

I plan on attempting 600mcg later in the week as my tolerance should be down again. I'll report back with findings. Based on that trip I'll either push the dose (stopping at 1mg) or stop consuming it all together. While I enjoy the mental side the psychical effects can be worrying.

Last edited:
Second attempt:

- Dose: 400mcg (+/- 50mcg)
- ROA: Nasal (via nasal spray bottle)
- Set/setting: My home during a weekday, in good spirits.
- Tolerance: Dosed 250mcg a week prior.

It's 10am on a Monday, I had awoken an hour before with plans to trip today. I expected to wake up earlier in the day to attend to some things and give myself plenty of time to come down before supper. I smoke a cigarette while sitting on my bed and ponder about if this is a good idea or if I should wait. Eventually I decide to dose and attend to chores on the come-up.

At 10:30am I dose, two pushes of the pump followed by another two shortly afterwards. The bitter alcohol/water based solution doesn't play well with my nasal passages but I manage not to sneeze.

T+0:15: Before the trip really sets in I decide to shower. Mostly because I really needed to, but also because I enjoy showering on the come up of most substance. My shower only provides about 10 minutes of hot water before becoming bitterly cold due to an old water heater half full of sediment. Up until last year my water source was a well. So when I shower at home I must be all business, there is no time to actually enjoy it, it's a race against time before the ice cold water suddenly pours in.

Not so on this day. The come-up hit me nearly instantly when I entered the shower and extreme time dilation set in. The shower couldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes, but it felt like a half an hour. I raced to wash myself fearing the bitter cold only to discover I had many minutes of hot water once I'd finished. I stood there for what seemed like forever with the hot water pouring over me.

t+0:30: I have finished showering and set about completing the task of combing the knots out of my hair. Life ain't easy for a man that hasn't had a hair cut in years and my thick hair is always a pain in the ass to deal with. I work the comb through my hair with diligence making sure each and every knot is gone. I admire myself in the mirror for awhile. This is odd for me because I've never been one to care much about my appearance. I brush my teeth and nearly gag from the strong taste of the toothpaste.

t+0:45: I am done with the task of cleaning myself. I take a moment to gather my thoughts, the trip is still rocketing up and I'm already at a solid ++. I now focus on the task of washing my clothes. I gather up every article of clothing I can find and set up the stairs with a large bundle of them in arms making sure not to drop anything. I set the washing machine and retire back to my bedroom. On the way up I notice that the light coming through the windows is extremely bright already and a quick check in the bathroom mirror confirms my pupils are already very dilated.

t+0:50: I am laying in my darken bedroom on the bed. Visuals are starting to ramp up now. The room becomes alive with electricity, wood grain paneling starts flowing like rivers, white cinder blocks producing spirals and random visual noise, a carpet divider between my bedroom and a storage space twists, turns and flows. I admire all this for what seems like at least a half hour.

Eventually I notice that the washing machine has not started its first cycle yet. Could I have forgotten to start it? Did I fuck up in setting it? I ponder this for some time. I become worried and decide to check up on it.

Amazing...everything is set correctly when I go upstairs and the machine has simply not filled up with water yet. This means from the time I went down until coming back up only a few minutes had passed. I realize that I can not rely on myself to keep up with the passage of time anymore.

t+1:00-2:00: I need something to occupy myself but I fear I'd be unable to play video games. I also don't want to deal with booting up the xbox because I know I'll be bombarded with requests to join chat sessions or games. I decide to watch TV instead.

I turn on the TV and it's on some random show I've never seen before. All I remember is it was some kind of reality TV show and I found it very fake and off putting. I watch for awhile anyway just enjoying the visuals of the TV which is shifting around and melting. A commercial comes on for some new Tyler Perry show and I'm instantly in a bad mood. As per usual it's some random show of his that vilifies white people. I mutter to myself "fucking racist" and change the channel to cartoon network.

Ah..cartoons, my guilty pleasure! A man of my age should not enjoy them as much as I do. The Amazing World of Gumball is on, an incredibly trippy program even if one is sober. I've seen this episode many times before but it doesn't matter. I laugh and giggle at the show as if I'm 5 years old again and have never seen it before. The room is still alive with visuals but I take little notice, I'm totally focused on the show.

Again commercials come on and I find them to be too fake for my liking. Adults exploiting kids to sell shitty toys. I find this very depressing, this commercialized world and how it starts assaulting us with ads as soon as you come out of the womb. Thankfully cartoons come back after only a few commercials.

t+3:00-4:00: I take a break from the TV and turn it off, the noise is unbearable. The room is still alive with visuals. I turn my head over to a large comforter I don't use in the summer that occupies the side of the bed I don't sleep on. It vibrates with energy and when I place my hand unto it both melt together and flow into each other. I am reminded of the famous scene in Fear and Loathing when Hunter is checking in while on acid, the one where the guy is on the pay phone and the carpet crawls up his legs.

I close my eyes and note that I have lots of CEVs going on. They strobe and flash...is this a brain zap? I snap awake fearing the worst but everything is fine. I want to listen to music but the task of putting any on seems to be too much to deal with at this time. I look for the CEVs again but they won't make themselves known.

At this moment I remember my clothes are still in the wash. I do not hear the machine running so I go upstairs and place everything into the dryer. The outside light is very bright and hurts my eyes. I grab a pair of sun glasses from the kitchen table and venture outside into my yard. I spend a few moments out there admiring nature. I decide to go back in quickly though because I live on a farm and family can wander up at any time. Not wanting to be discovered in this state by a great uncle or god forbid a grandparent I retire back to the bedroom.

t+5:00-6:00: Visuals continue until the 6th hour. At the 6th hour I desire a re-dose but think better of it. I smoke a couple of hits of cannabis from my trusty pipe and have instant panic. Fears of everything in my life flood in and for a moment I nearly cry. I am dealing with many injuries at the moment and the fact that I feel useless and can't do some of the things I used to enjoy really start to get to me. I am worried about the future and how I will survive in this world since I can no longer do hard labor and the fact that my savings are almost depleted. Memories of my youth flood in...all the mistakes that led to this point in my life.

I turn on the TV for distraction and it helps. I eventually come out of this panic and calm down, I reflect on my past. If I had a benzo I would have taken it.

t+7:00-8:00: I am consumed by hunger but there is nothing to eat in the house. An oversight I normally wouldn't make...can I drive? I wonder. By the 8th hour hunger is all consuming. I decide that yes, in fact I can drive since the visuals are no longer present. I wait an hour to make sure.

t+9:00: I drive into town and about halfway there I realize that I probably shouldn't. My driving is okay but visually I'm still not 100%. Traffic lights are much brighter than usual. I am paranoid about begin able to maintain speed. This was not a good idea and I kick myself for even attempting this but I need food. I press on to the Subway.

Upon entering I attempt to order, thankfully begin the only customer. The guys there can tell I'm off, and I'm tongue tied. I am stumbling over words in the mists of my paranoia. I do manage to order and they quickly make my sandwich, a meatball sub loaded down with black olives. I pay and quickly leave and take the back roads home. I am able to maintain speed and the lack of lights make it easier to see but if I could go back I wouldn't have driven in the first place.

t+10:00: I eat my food and it tastes bland, like a prepackaged frozen dinner. This is not good food and I should stop eating this crap. Regardless I force it down a long with a few glasses of sweet tea. I feel better now that my hunger is taken care of. I watch a few hours of TV and retire to bed, finding sleep easily.

I'll admit driving was a stupid move but in my defense I was way down from the peak. I would not do it again of course as this is far outside the norm for me. I only mentioned it because I want to make clear that even many hours post-peak you're not okay to drive no matter what you may think. If you need to drive have someone sober do it. I would have asked for the aid of a sober driver but I was paranoid about begin discovered. You see, I am an avid driver so it's way outside the norm for me to ask anyone in the family for a ride. If I would have they would have known something was instantly off about me. This is not a great excuse but was my mind state at the time.

Hopefully someone finds this helpful.

Last edited:
Very helpful, thanks! This certainly gives me a good idea of the character of this substance. Like I suspected, it sounds much more serious than the other NBOMes, just as 2C-E is compared to the other 2C-Xs. Sounds emotionally intense. I think I'd like to give it a try sometime. It sounds like it contains a lot more content than the others, which sound to me like mostly fluff.

Post both in TR! These are really good reports.

I attempted another dose of 450mcg (nasally, out of the same bottle/batch). Do not wish to write up a full trip report but I thought I'd leave a little note about it since this compound doesn't seem to be getting much attention on BL yet.

My tolerance might have been up, I'm not sure. I waited 10 (or 11) days between this dose and the last.

On this trip I noted that:

- Visual effects were slightly reduced from last attempt. They were there but I felt like I had to look for them more than the last two times. This could just be me becoming used to the visuals this drug produces.

- All my visuals on this attempt were OEVs. There were *slight* CEVs but they were nothing like my last attempt. I did try laying in a dark room with headphones on and listening to psytrance which usually puts on a good show no matter what the substance. Sadly there was no show to see.

- I had bad shaking in my legs/lower back on the come-up this time. Could have been onset anxiety but felt like something more. This settled down once I was getting close to the peak.

- I did not consume cannabis during the trip and this did seem to help. I didn't find myself tumbling into a panic state at any point during this trip unlike the last two.

- Vasoconstriction was noted again on this attempt. Mostly in my legs and arms, which became very cold even under a blanket. It's still there the day after but this happened last time as well.

- Pains in my back around the kidneys, unsure if this was internal or simply sore muscles from all the shaking on the come-up.

- Unsure if this is only related to the shaking on the come-up + vasoconstriction but my injured knee spiked in pain level the day after this trip right in the spot where my LCL is torn. Be advised to take it easy if you have a similar condition.

- On the day after I felt very drained and slept longer than usual. Upon waking I felt I could still sleep for many hours. This has happened every time I've taken this substance and doesn't wear off for many days.

- I had headaches during the trip and afterwards, mostly centered around the back of my skull at the sight of a prior concussion. If you're prone to head pains this might be something to look out for.

I still plan on pushing the dose and will attempt 600mcg on the next trip. I am going to wait at least a week for tolerance to drop...maybe two. I think that'll be the last time I take this substance. I am unsure how much of it I have left but I don't feel like I'll be shooting for a 1mg trip as I mentioned before. The substance just feels too hard on my body.

Perhaps I misunderstood your post. You took 25E-NBOMe via insufllation and experienced the following.
-Uncontrollable shaking
-Renal complications
-Vascular complications
-Headaches
-Fatigue

25E-NBOMe is the structural analogue of drugs frequently causing fatalities. 25E-NBOMes pharmacological action is objectively confirmed as the same as the drug causing fatalities. Also, the drug causing fatalities is especially dangerous if insufflated.

Using this information you decided you'll snort higher doses of 25E-NBOMe in the future?

Using this information you decided you'll snort higher doses of 25E-NBOMe in the future?
I agree it sounds like a bad idea. However, he does seem aware of the risks and fully conscious that it is quite likely dangerous. I would never do it myself, but if he wants to take informed risks I suppose it's his body.

Perhaps I misunderstood your post. You took 25E-NBOMe via insufllation and experienced the following.
-Uncontrollable shaking
-Renal complications
-Vascular complications
-Headaches
-Fatigue

25E-NBOMe is the structural analogue of drugs frequently causing fatalities. 25E-NBOMes pharmacological action is objectively confirmed as the same as the drug causing fatalities. Also, the drug causing fatalities is especially dangerous if insufflated.

I didn't say I smart. :)

I've have similar complications on other RCs in the past. I'm just passing a long what happened to me is all.

I'm going to attempt one more dose because I do enjoy the effects of the substance. I do plan on attempting the next dose with a sitter and my results might not be typical. I'll probably use another ROA on my next attempt as well.

It sounds like a stupid idea. People have died from similar complications on nbomes, you've experienced these complications on lower doses & want to take it higher? Good luck if you try it, but please think again, I don't want to read another tragic story.

HeadphonesandLSD,

I think you should use LSD instead. You were thinking about LSD when you made your user name. Why settle on using some cheap and dangerous alternative?

Society has proven censoring information about safe drug use doesn't deter abuse or decrease harm. So, please consider these things if you proceed. NBOMe drugs spontaneously cause death at previously tolerated doses. Some people report tolerance dissipates over several weeks. The same dose repeated 7 days apart could yeild an overdose 4 weeks apart. Insufllation could increase potency and risk of fatality. A confirmed fatality has occurred from ~1mg of sublingual NBOMe.

In the following I don't insult or condemn your decision. I am only pointing out you prove the failures of drug prohibition. Neither censorship nor prohibition is protecting you or preventing you from the dangers of drugs. Prohibition prevents you from obtaining LSD so you take something dangerous. Censorship prevents overt research on the dangerous chemical and you consume whatever drugs regardless of lack of information.

I don't choose to take this substance because I don't have access to LSD. If I wanted to trip on LSD this week I would simply buy some from a trusted source.

I just happen to have a little supply of 25e now that I'm doing trials with. I agree that the side effects on the last trip are concerning but they aren't something unique to this substance (at least for me). I experienced more muscle spasms from DPT, I experienced similar pains in my back from 5-meo-mipt.

I don't want to overstate or understate the dangers of this substance or the symptoms. However, I feel that most of this stuff was caused by bad diet and lack of hydration on the last attempt. I wish to give it another go before deciding one way or the other.

I do appreciate your concern though.

Edit: If it'll put your mind as ease I have decided not to push the dose again until I do another trial at 400-500mcg. Although I am quickly becoming bored with this substance and probably won't continue taking it after the next dose anyway. I don't think pushing the dose is going to show me anything more than the 400mcg trials have thus far.

Last edited:
HeadphonesandLSD said:
If I wanted to trip on LSD this week I would simply buy some from a trusted source.

I'm envious. The real LSD supply in my area is tight after all.

HeadphonesandLSD said:
However, I feel that most of this stuff was caused by bad diet and lack of hydration on the last attempt. I wish to give it another go before deciding one way or the other.

I don't know what in your diet could cause issues. The NBOMe drugs cause weird pains inside of me. This pain specifically occurs in the area of my liver. Does this suggest some type of metabolic effect?

After your done processing whatever gets brought out during the experience you might want to take notes about the physical effects. Specifically kidney related stuff (because you mentioned this).
-Did your blood pressure change?
-Did your urine color change?
-Did the frequency of urination change?
-Was there an inflammatory/anti-inflammatory response?

I don't know what in your diet could cause issues. The NBOMe drugs cause weird pains inside of me. This pain specifically occurs in the area of my liver. Does this suggest some type of metabolic effect?

I mentioned diet because since moving back to my home town my diet has generally gone to shit. Combination of lack of funds and begin a lazy man, I've been living off a lot of spaghettios and frozen pizzas lately. :)

NBOMes seem to 'cause internal pain in me as well around the lower back and in the chest/rib area (sometimes). A bit worrying but it has never been extreme enough that I felt like I was in much danger.

As for your questions:

-Did your blood pressure change?

It causes my blood pressure to rise during the trip and for a couple of days after. This has happened every time. I normally have a low blood pressure compared to most so for me it puts me right around the top end of the normal range. It does get the heart pumping pretty fast sometimes, I can tell my BP is high during the trips but I haven't gotten out the machine and checked.

-Did your urine color change?

Yes it does, similar to if I'd only drank soda all day. I find this is less of a problem as long as I drink water though. Soda during the trip is a big no-no for me (as I found out last time).

-Did the frequency of urination change?

I go a lot more often. About as often as I would if I were drinking beer even if I'm not consuming fluids.

-Was there an inflammatory/anti-inflammatory response?

There is an inflammatory response for sure. I feel it in my joints up to three days after each trip. I'm also worried about mixing my anti-inflammatory meds with this one and avoid them on the day of and for at least two days after so that might be part of it. My knees and elbows are already in bad shape so I might feel this response more than someone healthier/younger.

350ug under the tongue. Mild ++ at peak, where as this would have me in outerspace +++ land had I IMed it. Effect was ok, listened to iboga music but body had a lot of tension and all in all I did not find it favorable with this ROA. This was straight solution, not on blotter nor 'complexed'.

MGS, how did you find the body load compared to the IM ROA?

With nasal I seem to sometimes get a bad body load where other times it isn't an issue. It's unpredictable and I haven't found a way to avoid it.

Tried 200ug IMed some days ago. Did 100 then another 100 a short while later. It came on really fast (10 mins) and got to a high + then left fast (couple hours) which I thought was weird. I didn't feel in the mood to dose higher but at this small dose i didn't have any side effects. Effects felt like the other nbomes, kind of a generic trip.

It seems like the "magic" of the 4 position is lost with the nbomes... whatever is on that position doesn't seem to make much difference. I wonder if there is an unknown other real magic position?