• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I have to admit the first time I did it was insane it blew me away lsd being a #10+ this was a strong 8+ then I did 25b I got it in a rare cyrstal salt form looked like big sugar crystals did a 1000ug plus 10mg 5meo mipt that was almost too much fire me to handle first time though it mighcustomt have ben the moxy.the 25b felt dirty much f different than it's chloro cousin no amazing trails just intensr open eye visuals and crazy CEV' and a different color spectrums not the nicer vibrant greens a red amd purple and some ego loss witch.scared me because it never happened before...

how far to push a nbome trip without getting too dangerous

I don't know if this is the right place to put this thread so administrators feel free to post it to another thread if this isn't the right place. I plan on tripping tonight I've got some crystallized salt versionof 25b nbime it looks like big sugar crystals and it seems to be exceptionally stronger then other versions I've had. also I've got some regular hydrochloride 25c. I plan on taking the b first and I am comfortable at taking these compounds levels of over1250+ . it basically my question is that I was reading an article it was about Timothy Leary's old psychedelic book where he notes the levels of psychedelia I think it is based on a scale of 1 to 5, now I think I've got to a2 taking these compounds before. but it says that you can get to even a higher level number 3 with high levels of 2 c b( nbomes parent compounds) so I plan on taking 1250 ug because I have a tolerance in I tripped the other day. basically I'm wondering what is the safe way to re dose without killing myself ???

There's just no way of knowing for us. With the NBOMes it's really best to titrate (without tolerance) upwards slowly until you hit your personal limit. That's for you to decide where that lies, but mine is where the body load starts to become noticeable (which for me is around 900ug with 25c and 1200ug with 25i, never tried 25b) If you do this with tolerance you might think that 3mgs would be safe for you, when it might (nay, probably) kill you when there is no tolerance.

That being said, I don't think 1250ug would kill you or do anything bad for that matter. It's just not very wise to go with huge doses because of tolerance and other, semi-fientish behavior like that. Who knows what it does to your receptors?

Another thing, and this might seem really weird for psychedelics, is that these NBOMes can actually be addicting. There's a thread on the topic, and while I seriously doubted the issue at first, now every time I go to a party the first thing that pops in to my mind is taking a dose just as an "energizer". Bad, bad idea as it's now disallowing me to trip due to that tolerance.. So try to steer clear of dosing under tolerance. I mean really.

How are you measuring it? Is it possible that your balance has fallen out of calibration?

Our polls in the B&D threads suggest that 1200 is the absolute maximum dose of 25C-NBOMe that most people would take without tolerance. Personally I would agree with this, given the poorly understood pharmacology. I've merged this in with the B&D thread so you can see what others have to say.

Just as a friendly pointer, you will probably find that you get much better responses if your posts are easier to read. It took me 2 attempts to properly understan what you're getting at because you've not used paragraphs, capital letters or spaces properly. As much as it probably shouldn't be the case, people do form opinions on users based on their writing styles alone. I've noticed that users with better spelling and grammar skills tend to be treated with more respect and get better responses :)

Dude it's ridiculously intense. Definitely just a stay at hone drug at that level. Also you gonna want some good friends around for company and to take care of each other.

All I can say is it's the most visuals we've ever experienced. Extremely entertaining! Colours, wavy lines and trails everywhere.

How would the 2mg 25C OEV's and CEV's compare to others that you like (and what doses of those as well)? I have yet to go to a high dose of 25C, will work my way up gradually.

Now that I've made my solution less concentrated, I'm starting to enjoy nasal 25c much more than in the past. I start off with 100ug, wait around 15-20 minutes, and add another 100, rinse and repeat til I get the desired strength. The desired dose seems to be 300ug. Staggering the doses like this seems to help eliminate all side effects, as well.

Now that I've made my solution less concentrated, I'm starting to enjoy nasal 25c much more than in the past. I start off with 100ug, wait around 15-20 minutes, and add another 100, rinse and repeat til I get the desired strength. The desired dose seems to be 300ug. Staggering the doses like this seems to help eliminate all side effects, as well.

Wow you must be very sensitive. How come some people experience exponentially more side-effects with these compounds? I don't understand.

How would the 2mg 25C OEV's and CEV's compare to others that you like (and what doses of those as well)? I have yet to go to a high dose of 25C, will work my way up gradually.

Dude it's like nothing I've seen yet. It's like 2C-B visuals but even more intense.

Wow you must be very sensitive. How come some people experience exponentially more side-effects with these compounds? I don't understand.
Intense bodyload sometimes happens, I've seen it a few times, especially when dosed nasally.

I'd say so. 300ug was a very strong trip with significant auditory enhancement and visuals. TBH it was right on the cusp of acceptable strength, the perfect level of very-intense.

I'd say so. 300ug was a very strong trip with significant auditory enhancement and visuals. TBH it was right on the cusp of acceptable strength, the perfect level of very-intense.

For me I titrated and went up to almost 1 mg my first time.

^nasally?

my sweet spot nasally is 600-750ug
But almost every time the trips are different.

Last edited:
2000ug bucal is the best. :p

I felt like I could still double my dose though the NBOMe's are weird like that. No body load at all. But 400 ug gave me long lasting vasoconstriction several weeks later.

For me I titrated and went up to almost 1 mg my first time.

My first NBOME trip was 25C nasal drip with approximately 700ug. That came on fast, but I felt as though I could go further. I don't know how people get to taking such high doses of 2mg + but it must be quite a trip.

It just feels like a typical 'tripping balls' moment for me. 25C-NBOMe is kind of like what I expected LSD to be like when I was a kid. For a more practical trip I'd recommend 1200ug. Might sound like a lot because it doesn't take a lot to be active, but I don't think the true effects kick in until 700 or 800ug+. NBOMe's never really seem to get much more overwhelming at any dose for me. 400 ug = 2000 ug as far as how well I can think and function. 25I's side effects were only during the trip whereas 25C's were more long and drawn out some duration of time after coming down.

I think one big aspect of the dosage is bioavailability. For instance, I had the HCl salt that was non-complexed and I took 1500 micrograms buccally with pretty great effects. if someone were to take that dose into the nose i'm almost positive they would be overwhelmed and be entering dangerous dosage level territory. Also, the complexed blotters are going to be remarkably more potent than ones that are non complexed.

How were your dosages when you first tried the NBOMes though? There might be some lasting tolerance going on?

First time I took 800ug on a blotter which I laid myself held in my mouth for 40 minutes and had a great time but wasn't really where I wanted to be. The next time I took a total of 1200ug and held in my mouth for an hour which was much more what I wanted from the trip.

Can see myself going bigger doses but for a standard dose of 25c for me is 1200ug

All I get when taking this compound (600 ug buccal) is heightened anxiety and some psychedelic thinking. Tolerance is likely contributing, but nothing too significant as I haven't used more than once per week or every two weeks. Not sure I can dose this any more, as the first effect I notice is anxiety and that doesn't seem to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.