• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few tries with this substance, I have come to the conclusion is totally does NOT sit well with me. First of all , dosing after the first dose is bad.So if you feel like you didn't enough, then dose later, it just increases length, not effects. The visual were like "meh, i see rainbows, but why is that good?" .Initially it COMPLETELY throws off your sense of time. 3 minutes will feel like 10. Put me in an anti-social strange mood too...I started enjoying it about 6 hours in , later on it the day. No deepness at all, feels... researchey.

What really bugged me was the after effects... did anyone else have some left and right confusion going on? Mental dullness, difficulty reading ,social awkwardness, slight depression and snappyness for a few days after?I could tell there was some serotonin weirdness going on... I feel like its gonna fry the fuck out of my head and not in a good way.

From what I am reading, receptor internalization is a problem with this. From the weirdly high affinity I don't think its anything I want to subject myself to.

Please, if you are going to mess with this, take 1 dose, all at once, and dont redose. Use only every 2 weeks.

I'm experienced with these chems. PiHKAL , as well. ;)

I'm just trying to consider the best way to dispose of this. Dissolved in solvent and burned?

feels... researchey.

What really bugged me was the after effects...

I could tell there was some serotonin weirdness going on... I feel like its gonna fry the fuck out of my head and not in a good way.

I don't think its anything I want to subject myself to.
This pretty much sums up my feelings about 25i-nbome, the reasom I turned to 25c was all the reports of it being "cleaner".

I think i might dispose of my 25c though

I'm just trying to consider the best way to dispose of this. Dissolved in solvent and burned?

Probably not a great idea unless you have a fumehood or gasmask. Inhalation of vaporized drug might be a hazard, though if you set that tiny bit of solvent needed in an inert environment (basically anywhere that won't catch on fire), set it on fire and immediately put some space between you and the drug it might be okay.
But I don't think it is so bad for the environment if you would bury a couple of milligrams of this stuff. You could try converting it to 2C-C but I'm afraid that the chemical (maybe something like a strong acid, not sure) needed would be much worse to dump in your garden than this drug.

Of course make sure that it does not go somewhere children or other people could get into contact with it when you dispose of it but I really doubt that it would be polluting to bury it, and there is nobody who will eat the dirt, right? And even oral ingestion would technically not be a big issue, imagine that. Yes seeping into ground water is not ideal but still I think it would be overreacting to think that it could hurt people or nature.

Interesting that people are finding 25X compounds suspicious like that. Apparently I am not alone :)
Not that I mean to spread unfounded advice, but let's just keep it at that I don't really trust these compounds very much.

You could try converting it to 2C-C but I'm afraid that the chemical (maybe something like a strong acid, not sure) needed would be much worse to dump in your garden than this drug.
Interesting that people are finding 25X compounds suspicious like that. Apparently I am not alone :)
Not that I mean to spread unfounded advice, but let's just keep it at that I don't really trust these compounds very much.

Yeah just with the potency I didn't want it seeping out in groundwater and seeing some animals frying from ingesting 20µg on some food they ate . *shrugs* A really funky solvent with a small amount of an acid may do the trick im guessing to break it down enough ...

the reports of receptor internalization creeped me out from the very beginning...

Feels like the chinese are trying to map my serotonin system . WONT LET EM

I'm curious the degree of brain fuckery going on after big amounts of usage... is the whole 2 week tolerance thing bad enough that even DMT doesn't work as well? I would imagine the next morning a few tokes of DMT probally wouldn't have the same effects? Now that would be a travesty. Anyone experienced know?

Any thoughts on this?

Also, would combinations with dextromethorphan be inadvisable similar to in combo with other phenethylamines (e.g. 2C-E)?

I just tried a DXM + phenethylamine (2C-I) trip the other day. While it was powerful and the visuals were strong and I actually got decent sound distortion (something that's hard for me to get on trips) , the stimulation was exponential. I took a relatively small dose of DXM (around 260 mg I think) whereas I usually take 400-500, and I took a very small dose of 2C-I (15 mg), which is really small for me considering 50 mg of 2C-I is still just like a really cool high rather than tripping. Anyway the combined strength of these (plus probably after-effects of 2C-P I had taken the day before, but never got a satisfying trip on) was startlingly intense, like something you'd expect from a tryptamine. and it felt kind of tryptamine-ish, but it was 2C-I and DXM so I was a bit worried. I made it through the trip fine but my heart rate got to around 120-140, which isn't much for some people but it worries me. The combination was excessively stimulating, nauseating, and confusing. I normally never get these symptoms, so I imagine some people could easily OD on even a 'small' amount of a combination similar to this.

I had some changa a couple of days after taking 25C and it didn't seem to make any difference, the effects and potency were the same as if I had not taken 25c. DMT is good like that.

I with you, there's something sinister about the NBOMe's, 25C being the the worst in my experience.

I'm curious the degree of brain fuckery going on after big amounts of usage... is the whole 2 week tolerance thing bad enough that even DMT doesn't work as well? I would imagine the next morning a few tokes of DMT probally wouldn't have the same effects? Now that would be a travesty. Anyone experienced know?

yo i know that there is meant to be a lasting tolerance from the 25c-nbome. Do you think I will be able to have a substantial LSD trip 9 days after 25c-nbome?

I tried 2 days after and barely anything.

Well, you could always get more acid at a later date if it doesn't work. Either way, if LSD doesn't work then 25c won't work either and if an empty house is a rare occasion then I'd go for the acid. Sometimes the stars just align perfectly. It will work I suppose, but probably diminished. I'd go with 1.25x-1.50x of what you normally take just in case. If it turns out a waste then that'd be a shame, but nothing more than that.

Well, you could always get more acid at a later date if it doesn't work. Either way, if LSD doesn't work then 25c won't work either and if an empty house is a rare occasion then I'd go for the acid. Sometimes the stars just align perfectly. It will work I suppose, but probably diminished. I'd go with 1.25x-1.50x of what you normally take just in case. If it turns out a waste then that'd be a shame, but nothing more than that.

Very true, may have to go with it. The only reason I was thinking maybe go for the 25c is that its much less expensive and I have a fair bit already. I munched all my acid last weekend trying to get high 2 days after the 25c.

Thanks for the help buddy

^maybe try a mix of the two.
i tried it once and liked it.
i did 100ug lsd and 600ug 25cnbome but your tolerance might effect the dose you need.
if you dont feel much within 1.5 hours id say it would be safe enough to take a little more 25c

Very true, may have to go with it. The only reason I was thinking maybe go for the 25c is that its much less expensive and I have a fair bit already. I munched all my acid last weekend trying to get high 2 days after the 25c.

Thanks for the help buddy

Just try to do as little 25C as often if you want to trip on it somewhat often.

for my first psychedelic (not counting weed)-I plan to plug 380ug 25C by myself. I've heard that doing a solo first trip is a bad idea, but being around people (esp. while im on something) stresses me out, and being alone always brings me peace of mind.

Is this dose too low? Or will it be stronger due to the ROA?

(have 25i as well...is one or the other better for my first time?)

Last edited:
that should be plenty strong for a first time, although let us know how it goes! I haven't seen too many reports of plugging it so I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

How much do you think it is optimal dose for the first time use- intranasally? I'm thinking around 350ug, is that okay or do you recommend more?

Yeah that is a pretty nice dose, it's good to get a feel for this first before doing higher doses

I certainly wouldn't go any higher than 350ug for a first time, that'd be pretty intense for me.

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, fairly experienced with the 25i, have dropped about 15 times, varying doses from 500ug to 1500ug (bit too much in one go for me, but everyone differs in taste!)

As a regular toker I was wondering if any other smokers out there have noticed visual flashbacks when they smoke? I have a vaporiser, have only had one balloon bag of it and I am seeing pattern like images on a flat wall. They're nothing like the intense visuals of 25i, but more reminiscient of the toned down visuals at the end of the trip. It's not unpleasant in any way, but I wondered if others had experienced this, with or without weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.