• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lol, totally skimmed over that, sorry.

That's fine. I actually don't know how much I did, just that it was about 1/10 of what my supplier sent me, which was supposedly 10 mg. I did that 1 mg over the course of about 30 minutes though.

I eyeballed my dose... NOT RECOMMENDED

All I get when taking this compound (600 ug buccal) is heightened anxiety and some psychedelic thinking. Tolerance is likely contributing, but nothing too significant as I haven't used more than once per week or every two weeks. Not sure I can dose this any more, as the first effect I notice is anxiety and that doesn't seem to go away.
The first effect I notice is lines in my vision, they look like if the blinds on your window turned on predator camo, except in the middle of your vision. It bothered me and made me think it was gonna be shitty... before I knew it everything was flashing and I was the happiest I had ever been.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I have noticed the lines too. Only in the bright sun though. I kinda like them.

Yeah same, but for me those lines rather consist of ancient hieroglyphic-like icons but very feint. Hard to explain, kinda reminded me of this:
NSFW:
The_Boss_Battle_II.png

Yeah same, but for me those lines rather consist of ancient hieroglyphic-like icons but very feint. Hard to explain, kinda reminded me of this:
NSFW:
The_Boss_Battle_II.png

That's what my vision was like farther in the trip. Little blue sparkly wisps everywhere.
Also flashing red and blue morphing snake vision, anyone else ever had this?

interesting you guys would describe it like that. i dropped 750ug nasally when i was floating down a river with some friends last summer and one of the first things i noticed after i got done puking was the horizontal shadow lines along the trees on the riverside, they where bouncing off each other like frequencies then all the tree branches turned into snake heads bobbing up and down, looking at me without emotion and i could see blue/purple wispy hieroglyphics behind them in the background, later on the whole sky was filled with these morphing symbols.

interesting you guys would describe it like that. i dropped 750ug nasally when i was floating down a river with some friends last summer and one of the first things i noticed after i got done puking was the horizontal shadow lines along the trees on the riverside, they where bouncing off each other like frequencies then all the tree branches turned into snake heads bobbing up and down, looking at me without emotion and i could see blue/purple wispy hieroglyphics behind them in the background, later on the whole sky was filled with these morphing symbols.

Sounds very similar, but mine had less patterns and more colors and morphing. I don't think 25I is anywhere near this visually. Soon I will be able to compare 25B to this.

I still don't understand why this is less popular than 25I.

It's less "trippy" I guess. Shit, even LSD or Mushrooms are less "trippy" at a comparable dose-range (I don't mean headspace or anything, more that a lot of visuals on 25i are rather odd. OOBE happens at pretty low dosages too)

It's less "trippy" I guess. Shit, even LSD or Mushrooms are less "trippy" at a comparable dose-range (I don't mean headspace or anything, more that a lot of visuals on 25i are rather odd. OOBE happens at pretty low dosages too)

25C was way more trippy and happy in a full dose. 25I felt like adderall mini and kind of weird in a full dose, no OOBEs though. Never had one at all actually.

25C seemed to have a much longer lasting tolerance, I could do 25I every day for a stimulation (see: addiction... yeah right, not an addiction but it does have shitty side effects). 25C just didn't work at all if I didn't take a very long tolerance break. I'm still worried I won't be able to trip the same since my abuse of these NBOMEs... but lately I've been tripping hard on other phenethylamines and haven't did NBOMEs in over a year. I'm ready to try 25B and 25G.

I've tried 25c twice , both buccal @ 65Omics & 8OOmics and neither experience has been very visual at all from either dose. This isn't really a issue I guess but just seems weird considering how the 25x series is supposed to be super visual. Have also tried 25i twice now both times at 85O buccal and same thing.

Scared to push 25c much further as I find the body load when I'm coming up quite uncomfortable. Ill likely up the dose on 25i as I find the come up more bearable & the body load is actually euphoric in my experience and the thing I enjoyed most.

Legit blotter I don't think is the problem. The 25c I've tried was from 2 different vendors. Both well reviewed & reputable.

Tolerance shouldn't be an issue as there's about a month between each use (with tryptamine use in between which doesn't seem to cause much tolerance at all IME , I can take 25mg 4-aco-dmt one day & 4-5 days later will have just as intense of a experience). & before my last 25c test , a few days ago , it had been 1O days since my last psychedelic experience (4-aco-dmt)

Have 25b&25g to try still along with some combo blotter (25i+b/25i+c/25i+b+c) but who knows when ill decide to give them a go or 25c & 25i another chance for that matter. Tend to like my tryptamines a lot more or will stick to the phens I've already tried & enjoyed when I'm looking for a trip with longer duration (DOC & HOT-7 are amazing IME)

Last edited:
Okay guys so I finally got my hands on my order of 25C and I'm super excited to try it out soon! The thing is -- I'm not sure what dose I want to take. They're 800ug tabs, so I was considering taking only half the first time? What do you all think?

I've tried 25I-NBOMe a couple of times, and I'm also pretty experienced in terms of other psychedelics. But I'm trying the 25C out now to figure out what dose I should take at a fest next month. I'm just afraid of being underwhelmed at 400ug and having it be a waste of a trip.

Some people seem really insensitive to these compounds, but for me at least, 400ug produces a nice vivid trip. Not out of this world or anything, but a great starting point. Don't forget there's always the next trip :)

Okay guys so I finally got my hands on my order of 25C and I'm super excited to try it out soon! The thing is -- I'm not sure what dose I want to take. They're 800ug tabs, so I was considering taking only half the first time? What do you all think?

I've tried 25I-NBOMe a couple of times, and I'm also pretty experienced in terms of other psychedelics. But I'm trying the 25C out now to figure out what dose I should take at a fest next month. I'm just afraid of being underwhelmed at 400ug and having it be a waste of a trip.

It will most likely be underwhelming at 400ug, but given the variability and potential danger of these compounds, it's best to start out low for safety's sake. Wasting a trip always sucks, yeah, but you'll get another chance in 2 weeks.

Not a fan of this or I or B. I dosed C and I separately, and together. They say B is a much less potent experience, different though. Easier on the lightheaded in summary. However I am not a fan of the nbome bunch. The very nature of this phen is quite awkward and not my bag when it comes to tripping.

Mescaline and Shulgin's 2c's were right up my alley however, but this 25 offspring is venturing into a direction (neural path if you will) that has certain side effects I find to ruin the experience. Vaso issues mainly, I rather not have to moderate my dose worrying about constriction (my forehead vein bulges unsightly on this stuff, no drug has ever done that to me before).

%)Anyways I have decided to take to subbed tryptamines to complete my research, the Nbome's offered me nothing I could not get from clean as a whistle lsd and the finest mescaline this university's lab offers.

Last edited:
25C was way more trippy and happy in a full dose. 25I felt like adderall mini and kind of weird in a full dose, no OOBEs though. Never had one at all actually.

25C seemed to have a much longer lasting tolerance, I could do 25I every day for a stimulation (see: addiction... yeah right, not an addiction but it does have shitty side effects). 25C just didn't work at all if I didn't take a very long tolerance break. I'm still worried I won't be able to trip the same since my abuse of these NBOMEs... but lately I've been tripping hard on other phenethylamines and haven't did NBOMEs in over a year. I'm ready to try 25B and 25G.

How certain are you of your 25I quality? How long of a tolerance break do you take for 25C? Be on the low dose side of 25B, some potent compound IMO.
btw, what was your abuse of NBOMES like and what PEA's have you been tripping hard from lately?

How certain are you of your 25I quality? How long of a tolerance break do you take for 25C? Be on the low dose side of 25B, some potent compound IMO.
btw, what was your abuse of NBOMES like and what PEA's have you been tripping hard from lately?

Im very certain of the quality. I had to take 2 weeks but even the trip then was nothing the same because I had already ruined my tolerance by trying to do it days in a row after the first time I did it. It quickly went to no effects when redosed, but 25I always gave a reliable stimulation when redosed. My abuse of NBOMEs was like... not that fun. It had lots of lasting side effects and was strangely addictive because of how clean it felt. I've had only one strong NBOME trip since my major abuse of it, that was 25I.

Lately the only 2C able to get me off without unbearable stimulation is 2C-T-2 (thats out of it, 2C-E, and 2C-I, I have 2C-P also but I'm saving it for a special trip). I've found my favorite way to dose is insufflated... now that might sound crazy but it was very enjoyable. I got out about 25 mg and insufflated in about 10 seconds. Now... the burn started the trip and the pain started to subside to strange mental tangents. I got physically weak for about 35 minutes, and as soon as the nose pain and weakness started to subside my mind was racing with adrenaline rush filled thought bits that didn't feel so much like logic as it did like my brain was flying in the direction of different abstracts and environments, in many directions all at once. My heart beat was also quite fast during this time, I was most definitely having an adrenaline rush. But it didn't hurt my heart comparing it to 2C-E. Then I puked, it's about T +40 at this point and after puking I felt grand. My heart slowed down and in the next little while it slowed to it's normal rate. I felt no physical side effects and I was euphoric and empathetic. My friend ingested the substance in the same way and then the adrenaline rush caused us both immense feelings of empathy and physical contact was made, I was lost in a flurry of non-sensical thoughts, and touch sensory overload. Afterwards I had some quite strong visuals such as woodgrains were flowing like crazy and everything had the digital wave look to it. It was a good trip and left me with quite a bit of positivity after.

So 2C-T-2 has been my favorite for psychedelicness with less body load. Also I could see how someone nasally (or IV) consuming twice as much of the drug as me could have physical complications. The rush is quite intense and has to be experienced to be known, it is a psychedelic all it's own.

EDIT: I'm sure someone insufflating a highish dose of an NBOME can relate to this

I've been using nbomes preferrably 25c&25b every week and as long as I give it a week or two to let my reseptors heal I don't see how it can be addictive unless you have a compromised product now psychologically it can be addictive but if I were to go and insulfate large amounts of those type of compounds you would definitely die

^Dunno man, I've used this or 25i as a stim at parties and definitely experienced some weird physical effects when I stopped doing so. Had itches (could be psychosomatic, but who really knows? There hasn't been much research done on full-agonists like these), a really weird mental state and cravings. Tolerance still seems to affect my trips too, I'd be wary of taking these very often.

yeah I think that has to do with maybe some underlying issues I mean people always take a drug to xscape from: daily life or if you're taking it as you say as stated as a stimulant at parties there's always that psychological it's you that could be pushing you to do those things but yes you are right very little is known about these compounds and we are our own guinea pigs

Could one take a low dose of nbome 25c and appear 'sober' to unsuspecting close friends? I've read lots of "clear-headedness" and "mental awareness" larked about it, but are there any outwardly physically effects that would give it away? Any jaw tension? Pupil size changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.