• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Ya 25b does last a little longer but if you have done 25i in those really high doses your ready just hsve the mindset that if you freak out that all is good in everything will pass, though I doubt that will happen XD

be careful with nbome's :) 9 out of ten ppl in my area who ate 1mg said it was one of the strongest trips in years. one guy ate 2 or 3 mgs and went into some kind of a rage in the downtown demolishing some road signs etc, got arressted by the cops and into the mental asylum for 3 days for observation. I however could compare 1 mg trip (taken sublingualy, HCL swallowing saliva normally) to 32 mgs of 2c-b which was not that strong anyway but im generally more resistant to psychedelics than others too though. every time my best buddy is tripping balls i feel somewhat not that fucked up as he is on the same dose

I recently acquired some 25B tabs that I am excited to try. The thing is, each tab is 1mg and complexed. Now I consider myself an experienced psychonaut and I also have a high natural tolerance for all drugs (45mg 2C-B is the lower end of a +++ for me, 20mg 2C-E did literally nothing, etc.) but this kind of dosage worries me a bit. I know the thread poll says that most people say that the max dose is above 1200ug, but is that complex or not? What do you guys think? NB: I was planning on doing a tiny sliver of a tab as an allergy test first
I tried it at 750mcg complexed with hpbcd and it was visually as strong as 400mcg of lsd but mentally as strong as 100mcg also had more tremors and overheating that worried me a bit but I drank water and stood in front of a fan. I was still in reality the entire time but everything in my visual field was just going nuts with geometric patterns and trailing colors. I'm really worried about the dosage poll tho because I think complexing with hpbcd really ramps up the effects and may cause overheating or some serotonin toxicity

Wow, half a 1.3 mg tab (complexed with HPBCD I believe) of this stuff was insane. If not my most intense trip (at least on the visual & auditory side of things) ever, then close to it. Rainbows constantly exploding in my vision was one of the most prominent features. It was almost too much to handle for a couple of hours, and lasted a long time too. I was still having insane difficulty sleeping at around 12 hours after taking the blot.

Well I started out with 600ug of 25b sublingually and 18mgs 2ce IN, and when I snorted the 2ce that's when things really took off, nothing too deep mentally just focusing on how amazing the body high was and how beautiful everything was, so about 3 hours later I took another 600ug of 25b and throughout the rest of the night took a couple more bumps of 2ce ranging from 8-10mgs, and then took 800ug of 25c, at this point I was turned into an electric puddle of psychedelic goop, I cant even begin to explain how amazing the body high was and how absurd the visuals were, This trip and a trip I had involving dpt and mxe are easily the most intense trips I've ever had. Visually I could not focus on anything, everything was a mess of rainbow hexagons swirling around into a into a whirlpool like pattern and would suck you up into it then spit you back out only to repeat the process again and again, everything around me was dancing and morphing into the most neon cartoon rockos modern life, like figures.

As for the body high, for at least the majority of the trip which lasted from around 9pm to 4pm before I went to sleep, I was laying down just rolling about in complete ecstasy, the vibrations were so perfect and on point, It felt like I was a slinky being wiggled about in slow motion. And It felt like I was in a vortex underneath a bunch of helicopters and the windy vibration were just orgasmic, I remember thinking "who the hell is flying all these helicopters around at 2 in the morning" Needless to say there were no helicopters flying around my living room that night.

And what surprised me most is there was not one minute of physical discomfort or body load during the whole trip. No nausea, no elevated heart rate, my hands did get a tab bit cold so there may have been some vasoconstriction but nothing bothersome. A couple swigs of vodka and about 2mgs of etizolam were taken during the night but sleep came surprisingly easy. In fact when I woke up the next day, I was still having visuals but was taking little cat naps the whole day. I should note that walking became difficult at time but not impossible. All in all this trip was amazing but I'd recommend doing a combination like this in the comfort of your own home or in a controlled environment, I couldn't imagine doing this is a public setting.

So I've now had around 5 or 6 experiences with 25b. Here's a list of observations to contribute to this fine online pool of knowledge.

1. It gives me the best visuals of any psychedelic I've taken, outside of stuff like DMT. Surfaces on walls and ceilings are always shifting with color. Staring at a visualizer is intensely entrancing. The best thing about B is for sure the visuals and a sense of confused wonder at stuff around you.
2. Worst thing is the body load, terrible body load. First, I can't eat on it, but it doesn't suppress my appetite. I get very aware that my stomach is empty towards the end of the trip. Combine that with an overall weird body buzz this drug delivers and it can make for a pretty uncomfortable experience. I find weed actually helps with most of the body problems, though. Just have some bud around.
3. It's the dumbest psychedelic, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I very much enjoy staring off into space for hours on end, but I just feel so non-functional on it. My brain just seems to stop working. It's good because it seems to kill a lot of anxiety for me. If I ever get paranoid or anxious, I'm probably gonna forget all about it the next moment anyway.
4. Oh yeah, back to weed. Smoke weed on this. Smoke a lot. If you're a regular smoker and worried about conservation, just be conservative for a few days. I love to smoke endlessly on this stuff. It really enhances the visuals. Most of the time weed will amp up some of the head space of the trip, but with NBOME I find its best application is with visuals.
5. I have taken up to 2000ug before, but this was a day after dosing on it for the first time, and I'm pushing 300, so my dosage info is pretty skewed. I didn't notice much difference at this higher dose, but I'll probably try it again when I haven't indulged in a few weeks.
7. People hate on this shit too much cause they're expecting it to be LSD. Well, it's not. Nothing is. That's what makes acid awesome. This stuff provides a much more shallow experience, but one that can still be enjoyable and meaningful.

I liked it, very visual, but not long lasting 30 min to an hour. :D
Not recommending to do it in ppublic places cos it is really hard to control ur self.

^30 minutes to an hour? What was your ROA?

I've found the duration of my 25B tabs to be 10-12 hours. At least, that's how long it takes to fall asleep. The tail end hours are not very psychedelic, mostly residual stimulation with some CEVs.

Too bad this stuff is going out of style this month due to the US federal ban. I recently had my first (very positive) experience with it. I started the day with about 40 mg MXE (20 equiv to someone without tolerance). A couple hours later I took 1 600 microgram pink panther blotter with buccal method. An hour later was brave and took a second blotter, but in my unscientific attempt to only extract half the dose I rubbed it around for half the time then spit it out. With an hour of the second dose my head space was the typically clear NBOMEy feeling- tuned for receptive activity. The vibratory buzz felt vital and resonated stronger with the right stimulation, like harmonic signals and rhythmic ripples. Thoughts, words and conceptual images flowed fluidly while rippling throughout my cortex and triggering different sensory channels. Audio and visual hallucinations from the interference patters created rich twirls and wicked large phase waves. The body buzz was pretty high frequency, very regular and had an almost sharp symmetry which was pleasing aesthetically as it created deep imagery patterns downstream. I rocked that buzz pretty consist for awhile as I focused my intention to it.Suprisingly, it kinda felt like a good strong MXE buzz, but it had been at least 4 hours since I'd taken any, so I dunno.

The next day I felt great, the clear and motivated buzz returned with just a little MXE.

It's interesting you choose the word buzz, as with 25B I feel like my entire visual field is vibrating or shaking near and during the peak.

Finally got to try this one and I enjoyed it. The euphoria was very pronounced, music sounded incredible, and it just felt like a clean fun ride. Similar to 2-cb in some regards. 25C is still my favorite but 25B is a close second for sure.

Quick tolerance question:

Last Friday I took 1.2mg 25C (it was lovely!). This Friday I am planning on taking 25B with a friend. I brought a 1.3mg tab for us to share. Half a tab (well, it was a different print but from the same vendor) had me absolutely floored! This time I'm thinking of taking 2/3rds of the tab and giving the other 1/3 to my friend. Does this sound about right?

Quick tolerance question:

Last Friday I took 1.2mg 25C (it was lovely!). This Friday I am planning on taking 25B with a friend. I brought a 1.3mg tab for us to share. Half a tab (well, it was a different print but from the same vendor) had me absolutely floored! This time I'm thinking of taking 2/3rds of the tab and giving the other 1/3 to my friend. Does this sound about right?

Yes, but even this amount could be strong for your friend. The amount you have will surely be strong, but will be lessened because of tolerance. In the future, wait 3 weeks between all NBOME trips at the very least. You'll thank me for this. Personally I wouldn't do NBOMEs more than a few times per year at the most.

Yes, but even this amount could be strong for your friend. The amount you have will surely be strong, but will be lessened because of tolerance. In the future, wait 3 weeks between all NBOME trips at the very least. You'll thank me for this. Personally I wouldn't do NBOMEs more than a few times per year at the most.

I've taken a 3rd of a tab of 25B (~430ug) before from this vendor and the trip was very positive and not overwhelming. She is smaller than me, but she is pretty experienced with psychedelics, so I'm not too worried.

Usually I put at least two, if not three weeks between trips, and that's a rule I try to stick by as much as possible. But these trips are taking place during special occasions (like right now I'm visiting a friend in New Orleans), so I'm making the exception.

I've only had one experience with 25b-NBOMe thus far, but it is easily my favorite of the NBOMe's I've tried (25b, 25i, 25c). Sampled a 1mg tab sublingual with a friend of mine whom had the same dosage and route. Come up was quick and intense but never mentally overwhelming. The OEV's and CEV's were very strong but my mindstate was calm throughout. I've lost most of my interest with rc's but this is one of the few I wouldn't mind sampling again.

Such an AMAZING reaction for me tonight. Fuck me the music is still flashing colors.
excuse me while I experience these effects for awhile...

Edit- The next day: Dosage: One 600mcg blotter buccal ROA. Roughed up my gums a touch with my finger and then rubbed the blotter all over the top gums until it became a thoroughly soggy blotter and then swallowed it. Took two hours to really get happening, but hit more directly than I expected for the dose. I have used 25b once about a month ago (report is on this page). Combined with cannabis and tobacco primarily.

As someone said earlier, it's a clean fun ride. It is also my clear favorite of the 25x variations that I have sampled (i/c/b/g). It had a lot of depth, an abundance of energy, overall very versatile, like adaptable enough to find a good flow whatever was going on in the environment. The sensory crossings were far out! I felt the music by the light that the sound made, among other consciousness salad bowls. With other 25x compounds I have noticed a tinge of discomfort hidden within the wave but felt nothing of the sort today.

What a nice afterglow!

Last edited:
So. I bought a sheet of 25B (spongebob tabs!) that the vendor claimed had 1.3mg on each tab, and also that the tabs were complexed with HPBCD.

Well, I get the tabs, and the vendor was kind enough to include a few free Jerry Garcia blotters. I ask him what they are and he tells me they're the same thing. Lovely!

We take the free tabs first. Half a tab each (so 650ug) had us absolutely floored for hours -- incredible rainbow OEVs, sound enhancement, and never really mentally threatening. The half tab also made me vomit during the comeup, and throughout the trip I was amazed that someone would put this much on a tab. Although I was not worried at the dose we took, I felt like this intensity could cause seizures or other health complications if we had taken even a full tab.

Recently, I moved onto the spongebob tabs. I end up taking about 3/4th of a tab because I wanted to overcome some tolerance. The trip was pretty underwhelming, but I attributed that to having taken 25C a week prior.
So 13 days after that trip, I try a full tab with some friends who had no tolerance. Even at this dose, we all agreed that we could have easily handled more. And perhaps more importantly, I didn't feel that seizure potential with these tabs.

So my question is...what gives? I know it would be pure speculation, but I'm curious as to what you guys think.
Maybe he put too much on the Jerry Garcia tabs? Or the complexing was more successful?

From what I have read the 25x series has a long lived tolerance.

Uneven distribution could be a factor.

Also the matter of absorption could be playing a part.

Could be one or some combination of these.

Axed, the most likely explanation is that the Jerry tabs are higher dose than Spongebob. If they are the same dose, the next likely explanation is the long tolerance as mentioned. I waited a full month between my 25b doses and tripped harder on 600 mcg than I did a month earlier with more than 600 mcg (it was the same 'pink panther' tabs). So given that experience there must be a lot of factors we aren't aware of that affect the strength of the trip. Set and setting are big factors obviously, but yeah I would definitely recommend a full MONTH between doses. 2 weeks may not be enough with 25b.