• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Yesterday, I had my last 1p-LSD microdose from a 30 days trial. I put 1/16th of a 100 ug blotter in a capsule and swallow it on empty stomach. Surprisingly effective for 6-7 ug!

Next step will be a 2 blotters trip, I'll roll them and stuff it in a capsule.

How was the 30 day micro dosing trial? If you could write more about it is be very interested to read.

Are you sure there not just trip-to-trip differences, TaC? I mean, the metabolism might be changed but the difference in intensity sounds a bit huge to me. Could be more similar to LT-ed mushrooms or something.

If you found 22mg 4-ho-mipt to be quite intense then I would start with 50ug.
You can always take more or take 100ug the next time.

Not really, 4-HO-MiPT is pretty potent. 100ugs will be fine, 50mcg could be too low. For me, at least.

p.s It will always be intense! That's the point

Last edited:
So is there a consensus growing on the BA of sublingual vs oral? Or is still just hearsay and anecdotal dross?

So is there a consensus growing on the BA of sublingual vs oral? Or is still just hearsay and anecdotal dross?
No consensus for the moment we need many more opinions. Though I want to believe. In my case I took it sublingualy and was underwhelmed. So next time I'll just swallow it.

Has anyone discovered a way to convert 1P-LSD to LSD in-vitro (which would then be immediately consumed)? Similar to the lemon-tek for mushrooms (i.e., soaking mushrooms in lemon juice before consumption, to convert psilocybin to psilocin)?

Are you sure there not just trip-to-trip differences, TaC? I mean, the metabolism might be changed but the difference in intensity sounds a bit huge to me. Could be more similar to LT-ed mushrooms or something.

Not really, 4-HO-MiPT is pretty potent. 100ugs will be fine, 50mcg could be too low. For me, at least.

p.s It will always be intense! That's the point

Terrible advice... Guess what's wayyyy more potent than 4-ho-mipt,
1P-LSD.
I'd start with half a tab.

I don't know, I think half a tab would be closer to 12 mgs of 4-HO-MiPT in terms of "intensity of trip".
a full 100ug tab of 1P-LSD would be still milder than 22 mg of miprocin, at least for me. I think if he had an intense but enjoyable trip at that dose, then probably he can handle a full tab. Now, if he had a terrible time with the 22 mg then it would be wiser to start low. Different classes of drugs and all, can't tell how it will affect it. Being extra cautious it would be adviced to always start low, but 50 ug might be underwhelming.

I have 8 tabs ALLAD and 1PLSD .
More interested in using the 1p in a month. Problem is i received these in October/November of 2015 and they have been kept at a little lower than room temperature (closet in basement).
Will these work or be useless? They remain in bag it was sent in. Been open once.

More interested in using the 1p in a month. Problem is i received these in October/November of 2015 and they have been kept at a little lower than room temperature (closet in basement).
Will these work or be useless? They remain in bag it was sent in. Been open once.
Yeah I imagine they will be one man, I don't see why not.

Should be A OK.

Alright, thanks. I've learned that I cannot share my drugs, not with anyone who isn't willing to get it and do it themselves... and only if they have done it before. I'm never going through what I witnessed a year prior.
These type of drugs here are much more forgiving on the body, with much less unpredictability. But still! Tread with caution:)

I tried 2 and a half? my first time but I didn't get much of anything until 3 hours has passed (I then puked and the carpet started breathing, fantastic!)
I watched some Game of Thrones that I had not watched (Blue Ray is AMAZING on lsd, ESPECIALLY the grass!
Just kidding... I was more enamored by all the naked bodies! (The settings are great for the experience, if you are up to handle a little darkness in the trip ;) ) I must have rewound every scene ten times.

Vis-a-vis the 'oral versus sub-lingual' debate: notwithstanding Sean107's thoughts on the matter, if I chewed the blotter (LSD-25) for 20 minutes and then swallowed, I would still feel alerts after 15 minutes and feel the onset proper around 40-50 minutes after sticking the stuff in my mouth. This would surely imply that it has a good bio-availability via the mouth and gums.

The cleaving of the 1-p molecule of 1-p LSD still seems a mystery though. It would be good if someone (ADD - anybody there?) could give some ideas or hypotheses on how this could be effected prior to dosing.

These lysergamide analogues sure seem to be unpredictable in their effects and potency for me! 200ug 1P was pretty great - kind of a sweet spot, if you will - but after taking 200ug of 1P, and adding about 1/6th of a 100ug ETH-LAD blotter (so no more than 20ug) to the mix about 25 minutes, before the 1P kicked in, the trip was absurdly intense and uncomfortable! I feel it was due to the addition of the ETH, because at about T + 1:30, things seemed to be peaking, similar to the 200ug 1P trip I had experienced prior, with a great body high and strong visuals - then all of the sudden, 20 minutes later, the visuals started going absolutely crazy and I experienced a crippling nausea and extremely intricate & negative thought loops for about 2 hours. I've had wonderful trips from each of these compounds on their own, so I guess the synergy is pretty crazy for me. I won't be revisiting this combo as the potential for an overwhelming trip seems to be too great.
In my experience, there's realy something extremely powerfull going on when different lysergic's are being taken together. It's more than just 'synergy'. What's happening there is way more powerfull than slight potentiation. It's realy more like adding a whole new dimension to the whole lysergic experience. You have to be extremely carefull because you can easily take too much. It's thát powerfull. But when you find the right mixture and the right amounts, it's unlike anything else and i would say , also way beyond any other psychedelic.

Are you sure there not just trip-to-trip differences, TaC? I mean, the metabolism might be changed but the difference in intensity sounds a bit huge to me.

Okay, a threefold increase in potency may have been slightly hyperbolic... I was tripping at the time. ;) But, yes, I'm quite sure that there is a difference between the two ROA.

I'm a bit fucked ATM, but thinking back to it, it really may. At the end of the day, it will always come down to individuality, but except at the beginning I did dose sl, but personally I did always like oral better. Once again though until more people can chime in, and we get a bit more data, it's a bit abstract too say yet, but I'd probably dose orally, besides IM/plugged, that will always be my ROA of choice for psychedelics....

I don't know; I have tried 1P up to 700 ug and it was, to me, in no way, shape or form like LSD. It was far shallower, less visual, less profound, with limited headspace for me, even at high doses. Other than being a hallucinogen, and inducing some of that which comes with consuming them, I found 1P a compound that feels lacking. But that's just me. Also, I've done up to 450ug of eth-lad, and it was not, in any way, LSD-like. Is it a hallucinogen? Yes. Does it affect the body and mind as one. Yup. Does that resemble LSD in an equivalent dose? Not for me. I've done a LOT of LSD, and I was around for the great era of outstanding LSD through the 80's and 90's, getting some of the best LSD there was available. My world was changed by big LSD trips, and I had truly mystical experiences, at times. I've had nothing of the sort from Nbomes, AL-LAD, LSZ, 1p-lsd, eth lad, or any other hallucinogen for that matter. I don't know...I just really don't get people saying "indistinguishable from LSD".
Every batch of LSD is unique in it's chemical composition and therefore it's quality and character. There realy is something like 'good acid'. Not only do i find 1P-LSD to be coming pretty close to the real thing, i also find it to be of pretty decent quality. Sure, i've had better. But i sure as hell have had acid of poorer quality as well. I would definately place it in the top ten of best acid i've had. Many people seem to like it as much as i do. Could it be set and setting that causes you to experience it differently now, than you did back then? things like age (there's nothing like first times), experience with other psychedelic's, the way you remember the experiences of the past, the frequency of psychedelic intake, etc?

I must add though, that although i realy love this stuff, there is something about 1p-LSD that i realy don't like about it. It's the come-up. In that, it is realy unlike LSD itself. The first two hours after ingestion are definately uncomfortable. It makes me feel like i drank too much coffee. I never get that nervous, shaky and sweaty feeling from any other substance. And it takes realy long for it to fully work. If you've never done any psychedelic before and you don't know what to expect, i can imagine that this nervous feeling and the added nervousness that comes with the first time you're doing something like this, is realy unpleasant. By the time it finally works, you'd probably be hypernervous, and that's not a very good state to be in when you're entering the psychedelic realm. For that reasin i don't think this is a very good substance for first-timers.

Every batch of LSD is unique in it's chemical composition and therefore it's quality and character. There realy is something like 'good acid'.

What do you mean by unique in it's chemical composition? A slightly different molecule, some impurities in the batch...