• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

this statement is unclear to me... so LSA seems to decrease the 1P-LSD's effect for you, but morning glory (containing LSA) amplifies it? but, and this is most important in this discussion: anecdotal reports are often interesting, but you cannot conclude anything specific from this.

1-Fresh seeds contain very little LSA, but mosty LSH. LSH degrades over time to LSA. That's why old seeds have hardly any psychedelic effect at all and fresh seeds do.

2-Within this thread and other threads as well, everyone who's ever actually mixed different lysergic's thus far, has confirmed the hypothesis that there is such a synergy and that it is extremely powerfull.

I would actually like it if people are interested to test this hypothesis for themselves. That's why i keep bringing it up. If at some point 100 people would have tried mixing lysergic's and 90 would say that the experience is altered significantly, not just a little but significantly, then it would no longer be just anecdotal, but a statistic fact that such a synergy exists.

On what kind of pharmacological principle this synergy would be based is something for science to figure out then.

yeah drugs interact with each other, but we are talking tiny amounts. have you combined 5µg of LSA with a normal dose of LSD to see if it changes something?

okay this even more far fetched than any "impurity" hypothesis. first of all, it would mean that the chemist deliberately adds something to the batch for whatever reason, and why would make anybody such an effort when LSD will sell just fine no matter what? also, I doubt that atropine (to pick your example) would do anything at all at a low microgram dose. but feel free to bring on some evidence.

Atropine is active in mere microgram doses. You can look that up in basically any encyclopedia.

apparantly, medical use is around .5mg IV. still no evidence that a couple µg orally or buccally would do anything.

apparantly, medical use is around .5mg IV. still no evidence that a couple µg orally or buccally would do anything.
That can be fitted on a bloter. But on another forum (DMT-nexus) people claim that just 1 to three datura seeds is enough to improve the quality of the psychedelic experience. That would probably be even smaller amounts. And given the fact that it's traditionally combined with ayahuasca or san-pedro makes it sort of a...well, traditional thing. People who produce blotters for a living may know about the traditional use of brugmansia and datura and do some experimenting with it. I once spoke to a guy who produced MDMA pills, and he told me that he Always added caffeine to his pills because it potentiates MDMA, so he could use smaller amounts of the substance itself. That just makes sense economically. Bigger profit.

Once again, that's a load of bull. Just because something can..."add"... an additional effect, does not mean it potentiates it... JAG's right, things are getting OT, enough with the semantics!

Maybe you're right. But i definately have had blotters that, when i took them had more side-effects like vaso-and bronchoconstriction. Ofcourse there simply could have just been different substances on them. On the other hand, i think that LSD is incredibly synergistic with many other substances. LSA for instance, seems to decrease the effects of 1p-LSD. Just a few seeds is enough to seriously decrease the effects of 1p-LSD, while just a few fresh morning glory seeds is enough to hugely amplify the effects of 1p-LSD. I don't find it implausible at all that a few micrograms of lysergic acid would negatively affect the experience, causing more vasoconstriction and so on.
The 5h2a receptor mediates vasoconstriction/ vasodilation... I randomly get vasoconstriction on almost any classic psychedelic and I think it has more to do with stimulation of 5h2a than poorly synthed LSD.
Also, in my experience the one drug that causes more vasoconstriction than anything else is LSA but YMMV.

LSA is pretty notorious for vasoconstriction. Also, the idea chemists are adding small quantities of obscure substances to batches of LSD is pretty far fetched. Subjective differences in the LSD experience are much more likely, followed by the possibility of other non-LSD ergoloids being in occasional circulation.

Anyways, this is getting wildly off topic.

Hey guys, I have my first ever shipment of 1p-LSD blotters coming within the week, and after reading through this thread I'm still not sure how I want to take it - people seem almost evenly split between oral and sublingual. I've taken good ol' regular LSD dozens of times, and I've always held the blotter or gel tab under my tongue for a while and then swallowed.

At least one person said they were going to experiment with comparing sublingual and oral doses but no one has reported back yet. If anyone is in fact comparing ROAs, I and I think many other people would be very interested in the results.

Any other opinions are certainly welcome as well. Thanks guys, happy tripping :)

Hey guys, I have my first ever shipment of 1p-LSD blotters coming within the week, and after reading through this thread I'm still not sure how I want to take it - people seem almost evenly split between oral and sublingual. I've taken good ol' regular LSD dozens of times, and I've always held the blotter or gel tab under my tongue for a while and then swallowed.

At least one person said they were going to experiment with comparing sublingual and oral doses but no one has reported back yet. If anyone is in fact comparing ROAs, I and I think many other people would be very interested in the results.

Any other opinions are certainly welcome as well. Thanks guys, happy tripping :)

It is completely active orally, and very potent at that. I guess I just don't really see the point of sublingual dosing with this compound.

Interesting. I ordered five blotters so I could do my own experiment I suppose, though I generally keep my tripping to once or twice a year. If I did experiment, would a week be a long enough time between trips for the second trip not to be diminished?

Interesting. I ordered five blotters so I could do my own experiment I suppose, though I generally keep my tripping to once or twice a year. If I did experiment, would a week be a long enough time between trips for the second trip not to be diminished?

You probably won't notice a difference at one week, but if you want to be completely sure, wait two.

I have 8 tabs ALLAD and 1PLSD .
More interested in using the 1p in a month. Problem is i received these in October/November of 2015 and they have been kept at a little lower than room temperature (closet in basement).
Will these work or be useless? They remain in bag it was sent in. Been open once.
It's most definitely fine unless that cool area was very humid and still I don't think it would be bad.

This is a good one,
for the money 2x what ALad did for me, and less stimulant feeling than LSZ, mine just arrived.
also today I got my leather jacket from the cleaner all new like
so I took a taste of 1-p, and put on my slippery garment
hopped on the bicycle and yes indeed
it is a great ending to a long week.
what took me so long to figure it out.
oh, and I just took a quarter of a tab - a taste.��

I am planning on taking 200ug of 1P-LSD combined with 100ug 1P-ETH LAD this later today and I was wondering if anyone could advice me as to what to expect? It's the first time I have ever mixed different lysergics.

Japan, and possibly Hong Kong, South Korea and Thailand are likely to have scenes, albeit very underground. China legally produces many of the psychedelics on the market -- the 2C-x's and several others -- but it's extremely unlikely that there's a psychedelic community there. As for the rest of East Asia, it's doubtful that there is any kind of psychedelic scene.

Anyhow, we've already gone way off-topic, so let me try to bring it back by saying that 1P-LSD doesn't come from this region of the world.

Dudes and Dudettes;

Asian countries are right there with the rest of the world on psychedelics, and each of the countries you've mentioned have communities just like our common drug communities... Though they tend to go about things slightly different than us in most situations.

The commonalities with us is that all the same drugs are used, and, for the most part, for identical purposes and situations. If you are in a club with an electronic DJ (House, techno, etc.), you can get substances guaranteed. There's usually less competition for dealers at their parties, but you can get anything you want, just like Europe and North America. Prices are more expensive, and drug selections vary depending on the preferences of the clients in the area.

For instance, in Japan, you'll likely be able to find weed, MDMA, MDA or E pills, Coca, maybe acid (almost definitely not LSD-25, likely a 25x-NBOMe), and almost guaranteed there'll be amphetamines or methamphetamines there. You likely won't be able to find GHB or ketamine. However... Go to China and you will find ketamine in a club easier than any of the other drugs I'd mentioned above.

In China, ketamine seems to be the most popular with their people, Japan seemed to be weed and ecstacy/MDMA, and Thailand is cocaine and meth, from what I've noticed. I'll check with a friend, but not sure on Korea, I'd imagine it'd likely be cocaine and other stimulants, as their drug laws are almost as strict as Thailand's.

From my personal experience as a DJ and having been to some of these countries, and having friends that live in or recently left the other countries mentioned, less of the population does drugs, but much more than you'd think... They just do them in safer, non-public places and don't advertise what they fuck with.

P.S. Mushrooms were not illegal up until about 15 years ago in Japan, and they sold them at head shops.

In those asian countries i wouldnt touch anything..not worth the rest of your life in jail or maybe even executed

I had 100ug of 1p 3 hours ago, went under the blanket wearing a blindfold with Pink Floyd’s More album piping through headphones. Perfect lysergic mindscapes!
Then, I had Neil Young’s Harvest album on that playlist..

What a time travelling journey! I was propelled back in the summer of 1972. I was then a young teenager discovering life. My mother knew she couldn’t keep me home, so I left with her blessings. I remember carefree living in the countryside, no phone, no electricity, living in old abandoned barns. Playing guitar, looking at the boundless sky, our minds soaring high on LSD, smoking hashish. Older freak girls sexually abusing us in the most delightful way. The world was sure more simple then and planet earth less fucked up!

And here I am, now, in this digital new frontier. Its spring and I have no ties of any kind, looking forward to a carefree summer…

This is undistinguishable from the good old LSD-25. Enjoy while it last.