View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got 3 of these coming in next few days now i have a very lovely and functioning benzo habit going at the minute but i no i am going to have to stop them but how long before i take the trip ?

I would be very cautious about discontinuing a benzo habit, especially if it's just to trip. Take a bit less than normal on the day of. If you have tolerance it won't dull it so much and you won't have the risk of seizures that you would if you're effectively in withdrawal.

I would be very cautious about discontinuing a benzo habit, especially if it's just to trip. Take a bit less than normal on the day of. If you have tolerance it won't dull it so much and you won't have the risk of seizures that you would if you're effectively in withdrawal.

cheers for that i was hoping for answer like that i don't want to mess around with it to much as ive got myself at a nice calm level for the first time in decades

are these about right ?

Dosage
Presumes no tolerance
Threshold < 20 µg
Light 25 - 75 µg
Common 50 - 150 µg
Strong 150 - 400 µg
Heavy > 400 µg
Duration
Total 8 - 10 hours
Onset 30 minutes - 2 hours
Peak 2 - 5 hours
Offset 2 - 4 hours
Afterglow >2 hours

thinking maybe dropping 1 and half first time

also while i remember i have some bk-2cb would they mix like a candy flip ?

cheers for that i was hoping for answer like that i don't want to mess around with it to much as ive got myself at a nice calm level for the first time in decades

are these about right ?

Presumes no tolerance
Threshold < 20 µg
Light 25 - 75 µg
Common 50 - 150 µg
Strong 150 - 400 µg
Heavy > 400 µg

Duration
Total 8 - 10 hours
Onset 30 minutes - 2 hours
Peak 2 - 5 hours
Offset 2 - 4 hours
Afterglow >2 hours

thinking maybe dropping 1 and half first time

also while i remember i have some bk-2cb would they mix like a candy flip ?

Yes that seems reasonable.
I would absolutely not consider mixing this with another super-novel drug, especially given the variety of medication you are on.

4-5 would be a very large dose, I see no reason to encourage that, especially on a harm reduction forum. If you want to risk your life for the sake of curiosity that's up to you but please don't encourage others to do it for you.

How certain are you that what you have is 1P? Are you just taking the word of the vendor?

Yes I am absolutely certain I have 1P-LSD. Yes, I am taking the word of a vendor I trust implicitly!

Maybe you added a little much reagent? Could you try with less?

Nope, I used an Eztest where the reagent is already measured out for me, exactly like I did with Al-Lad a few yeas ago. The results are different.

(Si, thanks by the way for doing the reagent test, it is helpful!)

Not sure it's much help but pleasure's all mine. Results are on the 1P page on facebook which I can't link to but if anyone wants to lift the pics from the page & re-post them someplace they can be linked to here, please do...

I never got a reaction but I do trust the vendor. This one is obviously tricky to test. In a way, it's a good thing because I bet people are gonna pass this off as acid and here's a way to know you don't have it.

I was thinking exactly that! At least this is not going to get past anyone with a Ehrlich test...

That is incorrect, and I mentioned all this earlier in the thread. I considered something similar to what you are saying, but Ehrlich's does not bind at the N-H but at the adjacent carbon. What is on the nitrogen of the indole is not involved, the lone electron pair is, but it is not affected here since it is not a quaternary amine. Check the reaction mechanism that is in the document I posted / linked to.

The suspicion was that Ehrlich's might not react because of steric hindrance, that is on wikipedia but it was questioned / disputed since it is lacking a proper source for the claim.
Nevertheless my best guess here is that steric hindrance slows down the binding reaction significantly, instead of preventing it altogether. That explains the above observation. (Si, thanks by the way for doing the reagent test, it is helpful!)

Oh, I didn't see that before. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe you need stronger acid in the reaction medium, meaning like phosphoric acid, not LSD acid. The solvent may also need changing to another one. If it's a premixed test then I guess all you could do is add some more acid.

Couldnt really say as i never knew what dose i got with lsd you just took what was about at the time. I also had tolerance from trip with pargy lad if thats what it was a fortnight earlier and it being new i had it at the back of my mind how long is this going to last but from memory i have had acid tabs that were not as strong like the pink panthers circa mid 80s and others like the superman early eighties probably the best acid i ever had was far stronger

Hey Zomby! I follow your posts quite a bit on here and another UK forum (Im creepy) because I utilize your reports according to alot of these lysergamides....the one were you ended up in a cartoon land on 150 Ug AL really was entertaining ...not to mention got me to think twice on my first adventure with Ally. Question though....wasnt this PARGY LAD found to be a scam ? At least the PARGY that came from a fairly well known UK vendor? If not is this legitamite PARGY that you procured? If so do you have any links or info on TRs?

To add to this thread ...I indeed enjoyed 100ug of 1p....it even got overwhelming at some points ...honestlty intensity was easliy up there with the best tabs Ive had in the 90's. One hitter quitter ones. I knew what I was getting into though so I was prepared for it as Im the only level headed one in my group that actually researches things ....the rest of my peers tend to think they are getting "triple dipped orange suns with no strychnine or speed added....300mics!!!". Realistically we have all been gtold tabs are about double what they really are in the streets.

1p being a prodrug....is it possible that it can effect length of come up? For me it took over an hour to feel what I would normally feel off older bro in 30 mins.... all I had was a light snack...before hand (almonds and small bag of potatoe crisps) I would give a lengthy trip report but because I didnt have a terrible or mystical experience I dont have much to add...it was a good trip and it was no different than what you would expect from old bro sans the unfamiliar onset length.....

Its funny though Ive had big bro hit me in 10 mins ...full blown tripping...It was over 300 mics though and then other times Ive had average street tabs hit in an hour or more...I always made it a point to have a considerably empty stomach and have never been on meds and cannot think of any reason to effect onset time. Is it possible that the imputities in big bro effect onset ? I mean like clean stuff hits faster than dirty (synth bi products)? Or perhaps...can onset time determine the strength? I mean if one could control conditions such as empty stomach no meds etc... could you get a ballpark figure say...10 mins onset = 300+ mics * 20 mins onset = 150 mics 30 mins onset = 100mins or less ....etc?=D

Regarding 1-P being a prodrug: perhaps the reported intensity relative to LSD (most people won't find 100ug overwhelming) could be that is passes metabolic processes, and perhaps more of the input make it to the brain when compared to classic LSD (which if I remember only about 1% or less actually gets into the brain)

Guess i will never know if the pargy-lad was real unless someone does bring in out in the future. yes it came from that vendor as far as i know as someone else purchased it then decided it was not for them and gave it to me in that vendors packaging. I did enjoy it the 4 times i tried it but i couldnt say what it was but it did feel like an al-lad and lsz combo which i have tried on a few occasions but again that is just guessing and it did say it was that at wedinos but ali-ket was meant to have confirmed it as pargy-lad but never saw any results so who knows. It was last week i used up my last one and a half blotters and hadnt ate for over 5 hours when i took it and went up to run a bath and within 20 minutes it was hitting hard and faster than previously it actually got quite uncomfortable on the rise for a wee while so yes empty tummy does work thats for sure so it didnt feel as smooth as previous trips

Beautiful spring day. I've just ingested 25ug. My first time. Only looking for a pleasant afternoon doing some gardening. Not sure what 25ug will gift me with. Can always up it later if the weeding is proving too boring. Merry spring days to you all.

Edit: took the rest of the 100ug tab after one hour. Still feeling little effect except for elevation in mood and increased appetite. Gardening is fun though :)

+1.20. Giggles setting in, colour enhancement. Taking more notice at the flit and sway of plants of flowers. Presence in everything is every increasing, feel a little drunk and confident/spacey.

2.24 (+12hrs). Let's just say, as soon as the 100ug peaked, my whole family returned home wanting to visit the supermarket for a full food shop. Phantasmagorical nightmare, thankfully my eldest daughter kept me sane with her quirky humour and fits of (probably inappropriate) laughter. Imagine the Black Hole Sun video, then turn saturation to max. Very kind drug, very giddy. Very thankful for that, given the situation I was suddenly placed in.

Anyway..later, we got to the spend some very beautiful time in nature at sunset and really let the beauty of the psychdelic experience take us within and without, watching the trees wave and flow majestically to a background of warm pinks and violets. Each wave of a branch sending waves a delight through my body. Really reset my appreciation for the beauty of the universe - the one. Just what I needed. Lifted me out of a week long depression most instantly. A truly divine experience. Very therapeutic and soon to be repeated...without the supermarket experience.

Indishtinguisable from acid, imo.

My only two gripes: A persistent, low-level queasiness of stomach.
very stimmy residual effects that flubromazepam 8mg barely touched upon but did bring me smoothly down to base a little sooner.

A beautiful psychedelic. I will definitely be enjoying in nature alone next time. I can envisage many rewards

edit: absolutely no negative after effects 4 days after ingestion.

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of reading about this substance in the past few weeks but I still can't come up with an average duration for this substance; ~10 hours seems to be my best inference from the information currently available. I love both LSD and AL-LAD but due to job/family issues I need to schedule any psychedelic time in advance if it is going to cause a night of no sleep.

What does everyone think who has tried it? Longer, shorter, or equal duration to LSD-25?

100 ug trip

About a week ago I did one blotter. Started feeling it 30 minutes later, came on strong at the 55 minute mark. About 8 hours after starting the trip I started coming down but didn't fall asleep till 3 hours later.
Long trip for a 100 ug dose.

Today took one tab = 100 micrograms from a reputable vendor with friends. We've all taken LSD many times for background but it had been month for me since. Went snowshoeing and had a blast like from the old days. Really recommend this, get some snowshoes and find heaven! This lyserg is really very happy and giddy. Didn't expect it so much. The come up was a little stronger than an acid come up but with none of the "oh shit" feelings I'll sometimes get in my gut. Definite tension noted in muscles and in mind per usual. Come up for me was very quick due to not having eaten. Lets say 20 minutes, not unlike acid. Duration 9 hours easy, definitely not as long as good acid but thought it was a good time frame.

Physically: Slight discomfort in stomach like acid. Vasoconstriction was noted and made worse by bare hands in cold weather but overall was again like acid, not severe. General psychedelic numbing. Increase in body temperature, all the goodies, nothing new. I mean body felt fucking great though, light and strong. Increase in mucous production led to congestion and weird acid mouth tastes, my least favorite part about acid and psychs in general.

Trip Quality: Like I said, its very happy, made me laugh my self into pain at times. This is both good and bad to me as I might have enjoyed more introspection like acid often provides. Visuals were really incredible, focused really on greens of all shades. I should note, for all of us who don't drop like 500 mics on sunday casually, 100 mics was really more powerful than i expected. I mean it definitely gave my normal acid dude a run for his money. Looking into the sky and clouds always a good time on acid especially on such an incredible day in the CO sunshine. Really one of the best trips I've had in a long time, ill have to go deeper with it to really discern it any more from acid because its incredibly similar in potency and quality overall. Got home after the excursion in some damn beautiful but muddy mountains and took a shower, bathing in a river of cleanliness. Felt so nice Ate some really good indian food made by my roomate and watched some random bullshit, drinking whiskey and such. Ended with a genuine monte cristo. Great day, felt good to be alive and live where I do.

Jury is still out on how it'll shape up legally and qualitatively, but I had a fucking blast with this. Could be a number of things contributing including the fact that it's been a while but I think people wanting a serious trip filled with overall good vibes and not just your everyday magic show will really like this every bit as acid. I'm unsure whether I consider it more chemical feeling in nature than acid, but it felt really great in my mind. Acid is my favorite drug and this really didn't disappoint. If you have a way to get it I'd say it might be worth the try, only thing is that its harder to get than acid and more spensive and I only tried some because I haven't taken any new lysergamides. Maybe I will sometime. Al-Lad and Eth-lad if I can ever find em.

Its gets my overall +1. Good time, good vibes, good drug.

I've been doing a lot of reading about this substance in the past few weeks but I still can't come up with an average duration for this substance; ~10 hours seems to be my best inference from the information currently available. I love both LSD and AL-LAD but due to job/family issues I need to schedule any psychedelic time in advance if it is going to cause a night of no sleep.

What does everyone think who has tried it? Longer, shorter, or equal duration to LSD-25?

My first trip (150ug) lasted around 11 hours, whilst my second (100ug) lasted around 7 hours. Two week gap between trips, but tolerance could be a factor. I do generally find that with psychedelics even the same dose of same substance w/ no tolerance can give highly variable durations. If you want to get some good sleep on 1p I'd suggest taking it as early in the morning as possible :)

How were the visuals on 1p LSD and has any body taken this above 100ugs I have a feeling this is less potent than LSD by what magnitude I am not sure yet

I figure if it is a prodrug, it would be about 85% as potent as LSD, based on their respective molar masses:
1P-LSD = 379.46g/mole
LSD = 323.43g/mole
323.43/379.46 = .8523......

If this is correct, 100mcg of this would be about 85mcg LSD

That sounds about right... 1P definitely produce considerably more activity than Al-Lad or LSz at 100ug.

You don't fancy pulling up the potency stats for Al-Lad & LSz & comparing them to LSD & 1P, do you..? ;) Might be interesting comparison...

I figure if it is a prodrug, it would be about 85% as potent as LSD, based on their respective molar masses:
1P-LSD = 379.46g/mole
LSD = 323.43g/mole
323.43/379.46 = .8523......

If this is correct, 100mcg of this would be about 85mcg LSD
This makes sense based on molar mass, but from what everyone is saying about how strong 100ug is, I think it is more potent by mass than LSD. I said on the last page and now I stand by it: this drug must pass a metabolic process that means more molecules end up in the brain per ug ingested

Status
Not open for further replies.