View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes sense based on molar mass, but from what everyone is saying about how strong 100ug is, I think it is more potent by mass than LSD. I said on the last page and now I stand by it: this drug must pass a metabolic process that means more molecules end up in the brain per ug ingested
you might forget that most people (especially dealers) seem to overrate the strenght of the blotter they're selling. ("they're 200mics pure, brah")

I agree, most people seriously don't understand just how intense 100 - 150ug of LSD truly is. Most people greatly overestimate the strength of their blotters and have a poor understanding of just how potent LSD truly is. If this really is a pro drug for LSD, I'm not surprised that some people are caught off guard by the intensity.

This was my first experience with 1P-LSD, last Saturday 7th.

16:15
Put 1 tab with 100 µg 1P-LSD under my tongue. Haven't eaten since a light breakfast this morning. Was still Kratomized from early afternoon.

16:35
Swallowed what was left of the tab. Which was completely tasteless, BTW.

17:05
Played a game on my phone to ease the onset (I often do this to distract from difficult or unknown come ups). On the verge of feeling something, but I'm a bit disappointed that I don't get tipped over to the other side.

17:25
Been yawning for the last 10 minutes. Still on the doorstep though. Not inactive but also not very active. Yet.

17:55
Something seems to change, very very gradually. I'm feeling less happy than I was earlier today, getting into a more serious mood it seems. I tried to listen to Shpongle for a while, that's usually one of my go-to music choices with LSD and other hallucinogens. To cheer up and have some fun. But I just couldn't listen to it for long and switched it off.

18:15
T+2. I've arrived somewhere, but it still doesn't feel utterly convincing to me. I made a note that it wasn't a bad trip, but a sad trip (because I felt a little moody).

18:45
Just went downstairs (I had been lying on my bed all this time). Got something to drink and played with my cat. That was just awesome! Great non verbal communication. Went back upstairs and felt a lot better. When I was downstairs I looked in the mirror and noticed I was most definitely tripping. I've been underestimating it a little. Probably triggered by one bad review I read and a recent experience with Nifoxipam from the same vendor that seemed only active in very high doses. The serious character and the graduality of the come up also played a part in putting me on the wrong track. And the trip being not that visual. Half an hour ago I was even considering dropping another tab. In the end I was glad that I didn't (would have made this report more interesting probably!). This was starting to become a very deep, personal, serious trip. Haven't had one of those in a while. I played with some trip toys and lights, it was fun and lightened up my mood. It also enhanced the visuals. Bring on the melting, dripping and whirling. :)

19:00
Made a 'wow' remark and noted that at this point it was hard to distinguish from LSD itself. The joyfull, playfull, even manic like side may be missing and it may be slightly less visual, but these are the only things and aren't always there with LSD either, so... Really hard to tell them apart.

19:30
For the past 20+ minutes I've been listening to Pink Floyd's Echoes on my headset. Did that suit my mood better or what. Holy crap. Deepspace introspective mind expansion madness taken to a whole new level. I'm not sure if I've ever been sucked into music like this, I probably have a few times, but only with same or higher dosages of LSD and in the right mindset. The power of the compound is showing off now. Peaking.

20:25
After more Pink Floyd violence (Wish You Were Here, Animals) I'm seriously impressed. Wow.

21:35
Things are still incredibly fantastic. As a huge Hendrix fan I'm now listening to my all time favourite trip album, Live At Woodstock, and enjoying the hell out of it.

22:30
Peak has been over for about 15 minutes now. Still having a ball.

23:10
A bit of a hungry feeling, but still don't fancy much food. Ate a banana, which tasted great. Slowly coming down. I wonder how long this is going to take.

01:15
I've been trying to fall asleep for an hour now. I can't. But feeling pretty much baseline.

02:05
Almost T+10. Took a piss and 2 mg Etizolam. I'm not as baseline as I thought I was, the bathroom walls were still a bit patterning and morphing. Pupils are slowly getting smaller. Target accomplished with the Eti: I fell asleep around 02:30.

All in all, I haven't been this impressed by a new RC in years (I thought, and still think, AL-LAD is great, but this ALD52 homologue comes much closer to LSD in an epiphanic way). It was a great and profound experience. I felt great the next day and there was no sign of any LSD hangover. Maybe my time was just up for such an experience and a good dose of regular acid would have done the same. I guess I know the next time I try it. I had to order more the next day. :)

BTW, comparing strength to AL-LAD and LSD:
- 100 µg 1P-LSD was stronger than 150 µg AL-LAD, less visual, yes, but way more intense
- 100 µg 1P-LSD was slightly less visual than 100 µg LSD, but equally or more intense and overall feeling (officially tested LSD, so no dealer bragging involved)
Just IMHO and based on this one experience (which isn't really enough).

I agree, most people seriously don't understand just how intense 100 - 150ug of LSD truly is. Most people greatly overestimate the strength of their blotters and have a poor understanding of just how potent LSD truly is. If this really is a pro drug for LSD, I'm not surprised that some people are caught off guard by the intensity.

Yeah , just head over to reddit and take a gander at ALL the absolutley ridiculous posts its r/lsd ; "Im taking 300ug tonight"..."yeah man, take 600ug ..its great...just did that last weekend"..."just picked up a ten strip of 250ug tim learys ...should I take two or three for my first time?"...Im not exaggerating this....this is psychologically DANGEROUS....because they MAY one day encounter doses that are properly dosed and they are going to attempt something like this because they THINK theyve been taking these massive doses ..when in reality theyve been sent on a serious trip off a fraction of waht they assumed.......realistically , if youre taking "street" acid...youre taking 40-60 ugs per tab....and most people i know will take 3 at once, tops.... and thats a "crazy trip" for most people i know.

Hopefully we will one day confirm that that 1P is equipotent to acid....so that we can settle this once and for all...I dont care what anyone says.....100ug is a good strong dose....it'll put some hair on your cerebelum.

I agree.....normally I like 2-4 hits of street acid.....can't imagine doing a 10 strip of good strong killer fresh stuff.....I'd lose it!

I figure if it is a prodrug, it would be about 85% as potent as LSD, based on their respective molar masses:
1P-LSD = 379.46g/mole
LSD = 323.43g/mole
323.43/379.46 = .8523......

If this is correct, 100mcg of this would be about 85mcg LSD

Keep in mind that acetylation increases the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier (e.g. heroin which is diacetyl-morphine).

I would say that unless you have access to a trusted chemist or a source of legal LSD you really don't know the ug content.
How I deal with this, not having either of these, is compare the believes contents of a tab of orange sunshine - 250 to 300 micro-grams, (which I did over 200 times) to what is available today.
When the sunshine was gone, by the mid-70's, there were window-panes, blotters, micro-dots, pills... all were LSD but all were weaker than the sunshine.
So comes along 1P-LSD, my first research chemical. So far I have done 75, 100 and 200 micro-grams of the 100 ug 1P-LSD labeled blotters.
The 200 one was close if not equal to one hit of sunshine, effects as heavy but not as visual, but I did them a night and used to do my tripping in the daytime so all in all id say that this is just like the LSD I knew in the 70's.
Maybe a bit stronger? maybe. A bit different, all trips are different but the 200 one brought me to the shaman place that all good acid trips do, hold on to your head.

50ug of 1P-LSD combined with 75ug of LSZ

2 Previous trials of 1P-LSD @ 100ug & 150ug (no tolerance)
Numerous trials with LSZ my preferred dose being 75ug/100ug, 375ug was my highest
While it was very LSD-esque, I will refrain from comparing the two.
Both tabs were taken at 4:00pm so I was coming up as I left work at 4:30pm; the short walk home was very enjoyable. I was asleep by 2:00am and awake for work at 7:30am with a pleasant after glow

I was surprised at the potency of this combination it felt more like a tab of each (100ug/150ug), I didn’t notice any sedation on the come up like I have had with my previous trips with 1P-LSD the stimulation from the LSZ was clearly pronounced through out the trip.

OEV’s were amazingly vivid every surface seemed to glisten like the multi coloured effect of petrol when it mixes with water on the ground.
I was extremely hungry for the duration of the trip even after eating lots of fruit and veg I still craved some thing more filling what resulted in me cooking burgers at 11pm.(I don’t advise cooking while tripping)

The mental effects were intense but not to the point of confusion, I could see many people having trouble with thought loops and the alike on this combo, I found it to be very introspective what’s mainly what I look for in psychedelics, AL-LAD always felt very ‘recreational’ and ‘fake’ to me, with this combo it felt like it was a deeper experience.

One concerning thing is that twice during the trip I got extremely hot to the point of sweating it went away as soon as I got outside for a few minutes and drank some water.

Anyhooooo
Ive been researching and talking to people that are well educated in this...what I have found is that the different crystals do indeed have different effects...why? Synth byproducst... There apparently is indeed other compounds that have an effect in the UG dose range that are found in "street tabs". I have also found that some people actually prefer "dirtier" crystal. On of the differences Ive read is that theres a synergy between some of the byproducts that lengthen the effects of LSD. There are also numerous other effects that actually change the character of the trip. I can also say that I USED TO subscribe to the theory that LSD is LSD is LSD, but Im not so sure about that anymore...I mean yes the molecule will never change but the different variations and levels of "dirty" change the effects of the LSD experience....

Ill give you an example that seems along these lines....most people I know want the dankest greenest highest THC grass they can find...I share with another friend the preference for brown or "brick weed"...I prefer this high much more but this is considered by many to be a dirty or less sought after high. So I can understand this may be the case with acid...I remember once I had very pure liquid and it was like an organism of its own...a spirit..an entity...the way it came on and unfolded was crystalline and I felt as if it didn't even touch my body...just put a magnifying glass on my psyche....beautiful powerful stuff....and then Ive had acid that felt almost like a meth high...I know acid is adrenergic but maybe some of the "dirty " can add to that?

I have found that a LENGTHY but effective method to find the dosage of your "street tabs" is to cut them in say 8 even slivers (usually unnecessary but if you want err on the side of caution and believe you have strong hits or the possibility of an RC has not been ruled out) start with one....if you feel something then you've got your threshold dose.... -20-25 ugs....if you don't feel anything you can wait for another day when your tolerance is at baseline and take 2 slivers, for example.....but I can assure you even your tabs acquired on dark webs are not gonna be 100 ug.

I have done this when acquiring a fairly decent amount (25 hits and up) for a few years now and I can tell you this....it seems most blotters are indeed 60-80 range...usually getting slightly more than threshold effects after taking half a dose...

Im also gonna go out on a limb and say that this stuff (1p) is probably more pure than a lot of crystal laid on street tabs...because ..well its "legal" meaning that the don't have to cut any corners in producing it. (Im assuming)
1p -LSD is best bang for your buck....for shizzle.

Do you guys think that the sedated come up is a positive or negative...I enjoy the stimulated feeling I get from lucy :/ and I didn't notice this effect with 1p...so far I can ONLY boil down any differences to placebo. I wanna know if anyone else thinks they have found any different effects that the ae almost sure are limited to 1p.

I read on another forum that first of all its not yet a FACT that 1p is a prodrug so if it not then new effects are quite a possibility. I read one guy that is very sure it has different effects ...as stated by an above poster this individual claimed its not AS visually complex and found it to be as introspective as OG lucy, but with a more euphoric body high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had the chance to take one of my 100ug tabs last night. All I can say is im in love.

Took it at around 6pm and watched Archer Vice while I waited for it to kick in. About an hour later I the colors on the television were so vibrant that I had to look away. Even then, just hearing the jokes in the dialogue caused me to laugh hysterically at just about anything they said. This went on for another episode before I literally had to pause it because I was having trouble breathing between my fits of laughter.

I looked around my room and saw that my square-polka-dot bed sheets were moving across my bed in a rhythmic fashion. The visuals got really intense when I glanced up at my giant tapestry and saw the shapes flow into each other back and forth in an endless loop.

After about a half hour of giggling in my silent bedroom of wonders I decided I should put on some music. At this point I was two hours or so into the trip and too far gone to remember to switch to my psychedelic playlist, so instead I just hit play on foobar and listened to some cyberpunk electronic music I had queued up earlier and of course started the Milkdrop 2 visualizer. There were three albums on that queue and I was totally mesmerized by the milkdrop visuals and the high-energy music until it reached the end.

At this point im almost five hours into the trip but still pretty close to my peak. I get restless in my room so I decide to venture out to the kitchen even though I wasnt terribly hungry. My roommate saw me and said something along the lines of "whats up?" and I think I replied in a sane way but I cant remember what I said. I spent what felt like 15 minutes picking up and putting down various ingredients and foods without eating any of it all the while still having crazy visual hallucinations- everything around me radiated color and I saw light trails everywhere. I finally left the kitchen with a cold cup of cheesey broccoli which wasn't even mine and a half filled cup of water. I brought it to my room wanting to avoid talking to my roommate but only ended up having a couple bites before throwing the rest away.

After another hour or so of music, milkdrop, and 420 chan my trip had become much more manageable. I was able to think somewhat rationally and regained some of my ego/reality, although I was still noticeably tripping. Colors were still enhanced, senses still felt blended, and patterns still had noticeable movement. I spent the rest of my trip trying to read wikipedia articles on animal domestication and watching informative youtube videos.

At roughly 1:00 am (7 hours into the trip) I started to notice myself coming down at a steady pace, although my mind was still very much psychedelicized until I finally passed out with .5mg etizolam at 6:30am.

Out of everything Ive tried this is easily my favorite psychedelic. Compared to 200ug AL-LAD this is both more visual and headfucky, although it was also more sedative (I was much more energetic on Alladin). Maybe next time ill take both 100ug AL-LAD and 100ug 1P-LSD. Has anyone tried mixing these two?

Im so glad I have another 9 tabs of this! Once it gets warmer outside im going to take this with my usual trip posse- I know they're going to love 1p-LSD!!

Ive been researching and talking to people that are well educated in this...what I have found is that the different crystals do indeed have different effects...why? Synth byproducst... There apparently is indeed other compounds that have an effect in the UG dose range that are found in "street tabs".

Can you tell us, what are these "active byproducts"? Lol, no you can't, because.......bullshit.

Is the consensus still that 1P-LSD is pretty much indistinguishable from LSD in terms of subjective effects, or is anyone noticing differentiating characteristics?

Anyway, the tooth fairy brought me 2 x 100µg 1P-LSD blotters. Haven't gotten around to taking them yet, I should store them in a plastic bag in a freezer right?

So a couple of things.

First of all, this is probably obvious already, but I propose an alternate name for the molecule, LSD-1P, in situations where one wants to, for example, store files related to 1P-LSD next to files related to LSD. I noticed it's kind of annoying when the 1P-LSD -related stuff are the very first things in the folder while LSD-related files are all the way in the middle. Besides, my scrolling finger hurts.

Second of all, if you want to make that cool µ - character (which means micro-, like µg means a microgram), all you have to do is press Alt Gr (on the right side of the spacebar) and M.

Finally, just two little pieces of info which I have to post since I took the time to calculate them: the compound's molecular formula is C24H29N3O2 and weight is 391.5 g/mol.

Well, back to smoking :p

Last edited:
Anyway, the tooth fairy brought me 2 x 100µg 1P-LSD blotters. Haven't gotten around to taking them yet, I should store them in a plastic bag in a freezer right?
For long-term storage, yes, definitely, and get as much air out of it as possible.

Also use clean, dry instruments for handling; do not touch them with your fingers or let them come in contact with any other surface or substance before or during storage, water especially.

Second of all, if you want to make that cool µ - character (which means micro-, like µg means a microgram), all you have to do is press Alt Gr (on the right side of the spacebar) and M.
If you're a Windows user, that is. On Linux, you hold the Compose key and type mu. :)

For long-term storage, yes, definitely, and get as much air out of it as possible.

Also use clean, dry instruments for handling; do not touch them with your fingers or let them come in contact with any other surface or substance before or during storage, water especially.

Well of course I should've realized that it should be stored the same way as LSD! :)

Oh, except for adding acids/bases with the drug.. that's a BIG no-no with 1P-LSD I hear. The acidity/basi.. whatever supposedly cuts off the propionyl group, leaving LSD behind, which will be a big legal problem in case your home is searched by the police. They see blotters, test them with gas cromatography or something, see that it's LSD.. after that they're not gonna believe that it used to be a legal substance not intended for human consumption.. 8)

Well, time to get some sleep at last. Tomorrow, I've decided, will be my tripping day :)

God bless you for saying this. I was just about to launch into a tirade about this shit popping up in this thread.

Also I hope life has been well, been a long time since we spoke and I wish you the best - very glad to see you're still around and active!
Don't patronize me, Fagott. Didn't anyone teach you manners?

So to make it clear....the byproducts alone (from what I understand) may not be active...but because they exist side by side with the final lsd product there is a synergy. (possibly creating more negative side effects than positive subjective differences) You do understand that there do exist chemicals which are inactive alone but can become very active in synergy with something else, right? I

nstead of being arrogant, faggot why not inform me? How about some the information to back up your arrogance? I enjoy learning..Im a big boy, I can adapt to new knowledge. Ive used acid off and on for 20 years and Ive heard all sorts of shit..and for awhile actually subscribed to the idea that subjective differences boiled down strictly to set and setting....But growing up in San Francisco in the 90's Ive experienced the compound more than 100 times and there is indeed differences in quality of trips/effects (and yes it was tasteless and odourless)...you act like the idea of byproducts which may act in synergy with acid is so far fetched....like Im telling acid comes from leprechauns...but what I propose here about byproducts was actually what I heard from an organic chemist who actually claimed to have synthed the compound...I don't know for sure if he did..but he sure seemed like he knew what he was talking about...actually going into detail about lavender, fluff, amber, etc...but if you know better, Fagott...please enlighten me oh keeper of vast knowledge....

For the record I and two friends experienced Ally + 1p two nights ago...will report later

@al-laddin Graduated BSc (hon) biochemistry specializing in organic chemistry in 1985; subsequently tried and failed to get MSc in pharmacology. I would like to know about these other compounds. And no, I'm not being patronizing (at least such is not my intent); but I just don't see what you're proposing/saying.

Example; blotter is laid so that with the amount of liquid that is adsorbed by a square you get a desired dose (let's say 100 ug). Your laying solution is prepared so that the given volume that is to be adsorbed contains 100 ug, no? In other words, a specific concentration. Anything else that is present is going to exist in very small quantities relative to the desired compound that is being laid. I hope you agree with me so far, otherwise I've got nothing :)

If you've actually got 100g of LSD on a square, then with 10% impurities (and I would consider that an unacceptable degree of purification) you've got 10 ug of unidentified compounds, and far less as the purity goes up (with 99% purity, 1 ug of impurity would appear on a 100g blotter).

No, I don't buy the impurities or byproducts being active, not unless you have a *very* dirty synthetic procedure or there are compounds that are active at 2 orders of magnitude less than LSD.

Tom

Last edited:
Cool, Im glad someone with a some chemistry background chimed...Im not arguing to win anything...however I will argue with someone who only posting for the sake of being insulting. At that point its just a dick swinging contest....a waste of a post no one benefits. I appreciate your post and I will consider what you are saying....I don't know the first thing about chemistry jargon...so what I gathered from said individual was based on my limited understanding...but the jist of it was that there are byproducts produced in the synthesis which may effect the experience....be it bad or good. I also read an AMA on reddit with an alleged acid chemist who also seemed to know what hes talking about. If I can find it I will post a link....Im honestly really curious about this...I don't there are what I would call extremely educated people in these acid circles (not talking about burn outs) that swear up and down these crystals have differences. As I said before I used to be on the other side of the fence even rejecting my own subjective experiences and boil it down to my imagination and placebo....I just don't know anymore , but I do appreciate your input...I will try and find what Ive read and post it

it lasted 12 - 14 hours for my peers and I ...im sensitive to lucy and this had the same effect on me in which I still had a wired headspace and some enhanced colors until I went to sleep...

On the other hand alladin doesn't do this to me...may be the shorter duration but it wore off in a similar fashion as psilocin...very "clean" descent to normalcy no jitters

Last edited:
Forgot to add - Would there be any interaction between an MAOI (Nardil) and 1P-LSD? I'm reading mixed reviews on MAOI & LSD. Some people say it doesn't effect the trip, while others say it does nothing.

It's an Irreversible MAOI
---
Can't wait to try this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.