View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've been talking to P. (my buddy at the Riot) and he had a CRAZY time. There is so much to put down.

I'll cover some of the main points, but a full write up is coming.

*Helicopters projecting a vortex into the sky
*messages in the brick walls and spelled out in the shattered glass on the ground
*Telepathy with violent youth
*Incredibly detailed visuals, not just patterns but what seemed to be real and tangible objects including auras projecting that a person or animal's energy or attitude
*Becoming aware of a newborn entity formed of the combined selves of the individuals in the crowds

He maintains this was THE MOST VISUAL experience of his life including NN-Dmt

Had my first trip with 1p-LSD on Saturday. Took 1 tab around 1400hr, slight effects by 1500hrs fully kicking in by 1600hrs.

Took a fair bit of LSD in my time also have a little bit of experience with 2xxNbome (which I didn't really enjoy).

Really enjoyed my trip with 1P-LSD, most visual trip I've ever had from one tab.

Found it to last quite a while too, maybe longer than LSD-25. Couldn't tell any differences other than that!

Definitely ordering some more!!

Sounds good, what is regent grade ethanol? 99.99% ethanol. Is the ethanol they use in ethanol fires ok?

What a fantastic chemical. I think this is my favorite lysergamide. I haven't been able to go >100ug yet, but both times I've done it I've ended up impressed. A few bong rips during the peak and it was easily one of the most intoxicating, visual, hallucinatey experiences I've ever had.

I am nearly 100% certain it is.... I have combined MXE with LSD and also with AL-LAD and I haven't ever had the slightest problem. It would be very strange if there was a problem combining it with 1p-LSD.

I mean they both affect serotonin so theoretically it could cause serotonin syndrome. I doubt it, though.

ok so is this safe to take with mxe ?

I did it and was fine. I adjusted my MXE dosage down though, quite a bit. I think you should cautiously do the same. :) I felt no major new symptoms, though I did feel quite hot for a while; I think that was adrenaline though.

Sounds good, what is regent grade ethanol? 99.99% ethanol. Is the ethanol they use in ethanol fires ok?
NO!!!!

Fuel ethanol usually has some sort of denaturing agent added to it- if you can't find anything else just use the highest proof grain alcohol you can find, but just do a search for 'reagent grade ethanol' not regent RE-AGENT and you should be able to find some. I have a large bottle I originally procured for morning glory seed extractions back in the mid to late 90s from a chemical supply house. I've found that the come-up is GREATLY increased when dissolved in ethanol, as it seems to pass right on through the mucous membranes of the mouth and stomach. The MOST important thing by far though is KEEP LIGHT AND AIR AWAY FROM IT. Cool temperatures are a good thing, but more than anything keep light and air away from it.

^^ how comes what didnt you like about it

I did it and was fine. I adjusted my MXE dosage down though, quite a bit. I think you should cautiously do the same. :) I felt no major new symptoms, though I did feel quite hot for a while; I think that was adrenaline though.

thank you :)

I like to think, MXE reminds me of PCP... never did care for that kind of high..

I like to think, MXE reminds me of PCP... never did care for that kind of high..

Im with you....but lately I have been having people tell me that these drugs "take work to figure out".....for example my friend tried ketamine for the first time a few weeks back and HATED IT....he was coaxed into doing it again but "doing it right" (actually the last night we took 1p together about a week ago....) and he told me he loved it....he was at the bar doing tiny bumps and drinking a few beers and said it was WAYYYY better than "blowing a huge rail"....personally Im gonn give it another go but I do agree with you ...I havnt yet fancied dissociatives.

i wanna have a puff of MPA before 1P-LSD ----This shouldnt be any problems should it?

holy cow, my buddy is typing up his trip report, but I'm going to just give you guys the gist:

He showed up with a couple of urban hippies in the morning, chewing his tabs on the way. he expected this to be a slice of the sixties, with good vibes and love all around, social change and all that.

Things were still going smoothly when it first kicked in, and by the time things really started to fall apart he was on ANOTHER PLANET. He said he was aware of what was going on, or a piece of him was, but he did not feel any of it could hurt or had to do with him, he was an observer, invisible and invincible sent to catalogue this experience.

About two hours in the visuals are getting to the point they are blocking things out... and then all of a sudden he hit a plateau and his vision cleared, to be replaced with completely realistic hallucinatory terrain and effects that he could look directly at and investigate in detail, looking to other things, and coming back and the scenery would remain the same. He experienced several moments of eternity, but he wanted to emphasize to me that at this point the out of control patterns were GONE, nothing was messing with his ability to take in his environment, and he was able to see his entire field of vision at once including his peripheral vision, this is something that happened to me also on 1p, and I had been looking for for years since discovering it could happen on acid years ago. Anyways, apparently I was the only one gipped out of visuals, which makes me happy because that means there is hope for the future

Fuck! I hope this works with an irrevirsible MAOI. all reports say they felt no effect when taking an irrevirsible maoi

*edit how does this go on a full stomach?*
last time i tried guming it and it never dissolved probably why it didnt have any effect

Last edited:
*edit how does this go on a full stomach?*
last time i tried guming it and it never dissolved probably why it didnt have any effect

How does it go on a full stomach? Really? Are you eleven?

The MAOI, however, that does affect things. In fact no kind soul can advise you to take this when you're on a MAOI; not because it won't have the desired effect, but because it could induce toxicity/ cardiovascular problems for you.

Received today. Will try next week. I will write a report then (mostly the effect on the music perception).

Todays experience... just copy & paste before I decide to erase all of it... [1P-LSD is THE real deal folks]

8:50 In goes 1 tab of 1p-LSD. Set & setting – sunny day & I’m alone in my room. Some Alex Grey artwork on display. As per usual – now I’m just wondering if it will even work! It’s the unknown that excites, the journey into the unknown. A slight morning headache is present, but hopefully it will go away. I have a picture of Shakti and Ganesha on my desk, a little statue of Buddha nearby, and an orange to excite my olfactory apparatus.
9:10 No signs yet, only inevitable placebo effects. Music is slightly sucking me in, I’m currently listening to Anugama – very meditative, slow, trance-like music. Placebo giggle is kicking in. I’m just waiting for the first sign, after that I’m pretty sure I will take off big time. I’ve been waiting for this for such a long time. It’s been about 20 minutes, but I feel more or less unchanged. There might be some placebo effects, but other than that – nothing else. It would seem that my afterimages are a little bit stronger, but I always have them going strong, especially in the morning.
9:26 There is light-headedness to every sensation, I feel floating in the air, I’m slowly drifting somewhere… this is the come up, definitely. The fragrance from the orange is filling the air. I am excited, shivery, I feel light.
[this is where it KICKS in big time]
9:38 Woohee!!! Definitely there, coming up is steady and fast, new sensations are flooding in like a storm. My tongue feels weird. No real visuals to speak of yet though, but some things begin to warp and shift. Although it seems things were more active 5 minutes ago. Maybe it’s just an illusion, but I am definitely feeling very psychedelic at the moment.
9:58 everything is moving and shifting, hard to concentrate, almost impossible. Yes, quite impossible!
10:02 But I am settling in, these new sensations, quite unlike anything really… not comparable to MG, not by any stretch… this is the real deal… my thoughts are very clear, it’s just the capability of expressing them… whole body is new… the whole world…
10:13 wow for a 100 it’s impressive, I was lost in timeless moments… so many moments… I’m just feeling thirsty all the time. I feel speeded up… like I can do everything… time starts to dilate… major time dilations…
11:00 wow wow wow… I just don’t
11:39 holy smokes.. this trip is intense or what! Now that time dilation is over, visual glories are starting to manifest!!!
12:02 well it’s been 3 + hours now… I feel like I can just slip away into endless timeless moments as they pass… and I create them… with my own thought…
12:40 it’s all about being in time, and doing whatever you want with it… once you let go…
12:51 hungry as hell.. well, wow, there’s moments you know.. unreachable.. but only time will tell… ha!
13:16 this should be an experience looking at the clouds… infinite sky… because this is how it feels… when I want… to feel absorption in endless moment…
13:19 I can take any moment and be totally within it.. once you realise it’s slipping away.. you just want to be forever with it…
13:26 it’s been.. what I can’t even count time.. lol.. 4 hours, 5? Seems like infinity..
13:35 it’s learning how to navigate in this space…
13:53 I haven’t even begun to comprehend.. that infinity..
14:05 now this is acid trip.. no words.. meaningless.. to even go further needs courage.. a lot of it..
14:15 I can definitely feel more sober now.. just made myself something to eat & tea. Bananas tasted amazing.. it’s a spiral
15:28 There & back again.. no words to explain that glimpse, that understanding that THE Thing, whatever it is, is so far above you, and to IT nothing matters, not what you are, not how you look, not what you feel about yourself, behind all panic and anxiety that’s been crippling you for so many years, aeons ago. Lots of crying and literally sobbing like a baby.. When I realised how far I am from that Thing I’m looking for.. God, or Brahman, or whatever you wanna call it.. And yet there it WAS, and I was weeping like a baby knowing all my meaningless fears and anxieties… were washed away..
15:36 Well, there you have it.. I feel hungry more than anything..
15:39 I feel BENEVOLENT.. tea tastes amazin

[edit]

16:12 just had a shave, I am officially back... I will probably post something tomorrow regarding trivial scientific details, it's Researching Chemicals for a reason...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.