• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Well his g/f died.. the funeral is tomorrow... and a handful of people in WILMINGTON, NC. have died this week too.

^Shit that is bad to hear, stay safe all yous in that area..

MY exp wit hthese 2 chems, i've been using alot of fentanyl recently and luckily even though id heard butyr-fent dose was less, i startyed v small. Thanmk god i did, as 500mcg-1mg had a very string rush IV and had me nodding at first. Tolerance increases pretty quick, but this is one powerful drug, make sure you start right at the bottom when using IV. My tolerance was ~4-5mg of fent at the time also which is why the strength of butyr surprised me so much.

Only just started the acetyl, have yet to fiund my sweet spot, tried doses of 500mcg up to 3mg, a mild rush from 3mg IV but veru very mild.

Just made this account because I've been researching butyr-fent today due to a really unfortunate event. A good buddy of mine just died from a butyr-fentanyl overdose yesterday. The last time I talked to him was friday and he told me he had dosed 40mg's throughout the day, so I'm not sure the dose he took the day that he passed away.

Please be careful with these analogs, even experienced users can slip up and it's all gone in a flash. This guy was the most careful dude I knew, always knew exact measurements, LD50s, etc, and now he's gone.

Edit: I forgot to add that he was smoking the butyr-fentanyl, not IV'ing.

Very sad to hear about the deaths associated with these compounds already gradually growing in number. I know I've posted this before - probably about two years back - but just want to add to the growing number of cautions and warnings about butyr-fentanyl.

I had a high tolerance to H, morphine, oxy, everything when I first tried this. I smoked a tiny bit of pure powder and found it OK. Did it a few more times, spaced out over a few hours and found it OK.

Did what I believed to be the about the same amount the following day (first hit of the day) and within seconds was sitting on my couch, feeling like I weighed about 500kilograms with shallow breathing. Didn't last long but it was not a pleasant feeling and was a bit of a shock.

I had a bag of just 30mg pure powder and was putting specks of dust onto foil. I've never smoked anything like that before - I mean it was barely visible on the foil. I didn't have scales that could accurately weight less than 5mg, so I didn't even try to get 1mg on the scale. You can hardly see that amount.

It was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, and I'm writing this specifically to other people who are daily opiate users and have a high tolerance: don't be tricked into thinking that you're going to be OK with BF because you can handle your H or morphine or whatever. It really is a whole 'nother world, and the pure powder shouldn't be sold at all. The 2mg blotters (not sure if those are still getting around) I found to be reliable -as in they appeared to be well standardised - but still it's putting your life in someone's hands. Who? Someone who cares about you?

I wouldn't dare touch this with a 10-foot pole, but if I was going to I'd be sure to have some naloxone on hand. Overdose is just too easy.

Any trip reports up on here yet? If not I'll consider writing one.

I'm just throwing my 2 cents here. Not surprised people are already dieing.

2 reminders if you don't know how to liquid measure properly with mg scale or have a .01 mg scale DO NOT THINK OF USING THESE CHEMS. If you do I would highly suggest not sharing as fentanyl compounds analogs or original are much more dangerous than oxymorphone, heroin, or any other semi synthetic opiates at least to my knowledge. Short duration and fast steep tolerance development. Not something to share with a "friend." Hell no friend would start somebody on this and expect them to figure out themself the real work it takes to safely use these compounds. This is of course damn near impossible without help from someone else who does not share the dependancy yet understands it IMO.

To say the least this compound will be banned fast obviously unless it's mistaken for normal fent somehow...

I may be getting butyr fent for myself although I'm still considering. Also hope anyone making an iv solution is using sterile water and for long term storage a small percentage (5%-10%) of benzyl alcohol with only h20 impurities to keep it sterile. I may have the percentage wrong so don't just rely on what I or anyone says. Do research and find your own answers.

Be safe out there... The last thing you want is to know you assisted in a friend's death or worse see them die in your arm. This is no joke.

Ps. If you have access to narcan training do it. There's nasal sprays if you hate needles.

Edit: I'll be researching this later although curious if either acetyl or butry is soluble in a water and benzyl alcohol solution

Last edited:
Edit: I'll be researching this later although curious if either acetyl or butry is soluble in a water and benzyl alcohol solution
The salts (presumably something like citrate or HCl) should be, yes.

50mg HCl was soluble in 10ml of 0.9% NaCL & BA bac water at room temp with slight agitation.

^Same with 100mg ime, more soluable than pure fent which in the same amount in the same solution needed a wee biut of time on a radiator and vigerous shaking to get the job done.

Butyr is quite nice, but i still prefer fent, i get more euphoria and satisfaction from the rush, but they are both addictive and fiendish as hell.

Anyone got any info on acryl-fent? afaik its meant to be fent-with stubby little legs, stopping the crack like aspect somewhat, but i may be completely wrong on that. Plus its potent as fuck so the care needed with butyr? Quadruple it.

4x potency sounds dangerous though longer lasting is a move in the right direction, the duration of butyrlfent has been a double edged sword for me.

It's not often I can devote an entire day to recovery and I've found most opiates leave me feeling the effects the following day, means I'm not quite as switched on as I would be otherwise.

Bought butrylfent specifically for the short duration so it wouldn't get in the way of things. Unfortunately the other side of the coin is that this means there's very few inconvenient times to indulge. I shalln't be buying any more of this stuff when I run out. It might even get binned if I feel my self-discipline getting worse.

I've been putting my BAC water / BF solution into a lightbulb vape to smoke it. Has anyone got a better method without using a cutting agent?

Which ROA are you sticking with Kronos?

Will be checking with my vendor although assumimg it is freebase does anybody have a good ration like 1 mg b/a fent : citric, hcl, aceteic, etc. acid? I am assuming vitamin c (absorbic acid) is a terrible choice?

Will be checking with my vendor although assumimg it is freebase does anybody have a good ration like 1 mg b/a fent : citric, hcl, aceteic, etc. acid? I am assuming vitamin c (absorbic acid) is a terrible choice?

I might be misinterpreting your post, but this isn't the sort of thing you'll be able to prepare individual shots for. I'm not too sure how stable they'll be in an acidic solution and salting a chemical this potent goes a little bit beyond kitchen chemistry I'd say.

If you happen to have one of the salts (likely HCl) have a look at this thread for information on prepping solutions.

Has anybody else experienced dissociativesque effects during the onset of butyrlfentanyl? Not typical opiate mental effects.

Not preparing shot just trying to convert possible freebase form to a water soluble salt form using the minimal amount of the salt in the solution. I don't know how to figure equations to figure out equal molecular weight or whatnot that I've seen done on another board for a different compound.

I'm assuming if a compatible salt was made into a solution that the freebase would convert over time with agitating and heat (possible degrading risk) causing it to convert faster. Correct me if I'm wrong although if I am I assume the freebase could dissolve in ETOH or ISO for another method of measuring thats a bit more tedious although yeilds accurate dry doses.

Using an excess of vitamin C should do the trick, the amount of acid you would need to add to a typical fentanyl dose is so miniscule.

Lol seiko I love your recommend of excess. Say I would want an iv solution I am assuming the less acid in the solution and more neutral acid that works best in terms of harm reduction. Only reason I ask for a more specific equation and acid recommendation for the least harmful solution.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/713760-af-trip-report

^
That probably belongs in a thread like this.

Now I am considering writing a BF trip report but good God almighty is that shit potent. I am pretty sure open heart surgery could be performed with that stuff.

I just do not know if it would be ethical because I really would hate to see what happened repeated with individuals who did not know what they were doing.

Acetyl fent is strong but Butry fent takes it to a whole new level.

After receiving some of the now much more cheaper B-F, compared to the price when it was available for the first time (nowadays 500mgs are even cheaper than 50mgs were when it was introduced to the RC-Market), i'm again impressed about how strong this stuff is.

The compound dissolved easily with a bit of stirring in a cold (=room temperature) sterile saline solution, putting 5mgs in 5ml.

Interestingly the now available compound looks completely different than the one that has been sold back in late 2012/early 2013, when it had the appearance of small crystals which had the distinctive taste of poppy pods. The one i'm referring to in this post, i.e. the 'new one' is a bright-white, floury powder, which seems to have the same (high) potency of the crystalline 'version'.

I'll have to do some more research with different ROA's, but as far as i can tell and from previous experimentation, plugging seems the way to go with this one.

Am i right that the Butyr-Fentanyl is the better/stronger one, i.e. having more of a recreational value than Acetyl-Fentanyl?

I'm new to fentanyl analogs im on 120 mg of methadone daily so my tolerance to opiates is quite high, i CAn cut open a 60mg prescription fentanyl patch snort the goo in it and have a good buzz. So what is the average dose for butyr f? Really appreciate feedback all.
Much love,
Bignugz

Does anyone have any info regarding the legality of these compounds? I assume the U.S. analogue act would cover them, but I'm unsure about the U.K.