• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unsui said:
funny you mention ketamine, as i also IVed around 25mg of ketamine about 1-2hrs later. hard to explain the effects, but i will try.

the dpt "buzz" was very euphoric (best feeling ever) with very mild visuals. then after the K shot, my senses seemed to clash together in a way. my visual field formed little particles in the air that came together, a criss-crossing of some sort; as well as my auditory senses "clashing together" while listening to my shower run. that's the best i can describe it.
when the k hit, I was in a grey hound bus station. ;)

sounded like teh refridgerator from the back of the bus and a echoing sensation of being in the terminal.

I find ketamine a better experience but I admit to being kinda scared of a full on Ied DPT trip. somehwhere around 50 or so mg I imagine DPT would REALY show its true colors in IV. Not sure if I want to ever go there again though.

Over the weekend I used ~150ug of LSD with 40mg of DPT (IM) at a secluded spot in a state park. I had always wanted to take DPT outdoors in the spring because for me it is unparalleled for the appreciation of natural beauty. A reason more particular to spring is due to a quality of DPT that allows me to see the true majesty in innocence. Lying in a soft bed of the season’s first shoots of grass surrounded by a cathedral of newly budding trees was enough to make me weep. Their leaves seemed to tremble in harmony with my hands as they breathed in delicate breezes through the morning light. The LSD extended the period where I could grasp the innocence of their life with full ardor. The freshness of the air flooded my body with newness, and I had a vision of myself as an old man about to die. I was leaving a life fully lived, in that I had sought to know a level of innocence in it as great and graceful as the world that had cradled me in birth.

^ i love reading your posts.
always written so beautifully.

Sounds like an amazing combination.

<3

I wish that posts cold talkj

freebase color?

the pictures i've seen from dpt freebase show some orange-brown color, but i've tried to freebase my dpt hcl and it didn't really change color it stayed white.
so is it normal?
from what I gathered it should clump up when freebased, and so it did, very easy to take it out of solution, but the color didn't change, so anybody got experience concerning color? and the smoke was still horrible...much worse than dmt

what do you do to get a clump of DPT freebase out of a basified solution?

when I tried to basify some DPT HCl in aquatious solution, I got a milky dispension. after some time, parts of the DPT freebase separated out in oily drops.

so I want to hear about anybody's (cough swilow's cough) stories about visuals on high doses of DPT that take on the entity-like nature (whether thats beings, plants, cities, landscapes, etc) of high doses of DMT.

I'm fascinated by this. My two high doses of DPT (both smoked) did NOT have this aspect (perhaps I have to push higher). They were VERY intense visually, but they were just crazy zooming, darting, morphing, spiraling geometric patterns/diamonds/cubes/jewels, etc.

I will say DPT visuals have been the MOST COLORFUL visuals (even compared to DMT!!) I have ever had! Rainbow diamonds and jewels were all around my OPEN EYE visual field last high dose I took!

Anyways, care to share about your entity encounters on DPT??? I'm all ears =D <3

I never found DPT to create any sort of entity. DPT seems to have a more "all" aspect to it... everything becomes a single entity (usually laughing at its own self), before imploding altogether into a whiteout.

My "visuals" with high doses are very much like lightning: lots of pure white light, some gold, some bright blue, and a velvet reddish-purple in the background. Lots of eyes, too. DPT is VERY consistent with its visuals for me at high doses.

Well, this is going to be hard as hell to describe, but I'll give it a shot.

A couple years ago I had some DPT, I break out a big line, had to be about 100-120mg... I snorted it up, and chilled out for a couple minutes.

I was ready for the typical balls to the wall intense DPT trip, losing my ego, seeing massive visuals and still being "present" to my normal reality.

What happened to me, I didn't know DPT was capable of. Within about 20-30 minutes I lost complete visual connection to the real world and my reality was shattered. I was no longer in my body, I was just cruising around in a void. It was all black, except for the entities.

I had various entities going past me at high speeds, in both directions, going in the opposite direction on each side. Most of them seemed like they were in a big hurry, and they wouldn't stop to even acknowledge me. I could hear the sounds of them swishing by, almost like I was standing in the middle of an intersection.

Now, at that point I had NO IDEA what the fuck was happening to "me". So I tried to flag a couple of them down to ask what was going on, and they did not heed my request. They saw me trying, but they were like "Nope..." "sorry buddy" and kept going. This went on for like another hour before I started coming down, eventually I was back in reality, but I looked like an elf in the mirror, and I thought this was my new identity forever. Freaked me the hell out.

Jamshyd said:
I never found DPT to create any sort of entity. DPT seems to have a more "all" aspect to it... everything becomes a single entity (usually laughing at its own self), before imploding altogether into a whiteout.

My "visuals" with high doses are very much like lightning: lots of pure white light, some gold, some bright blue, and a velvet reddish-purple in the background. Lots of eyes, too. DPT is VERY consistent with its visuals for me at high doses.

Nicely desribed.... In comparision with DMT when you appear to be a seperate entity interacting with others- DPT , for me at least, seems to MAKE me one of those entites, busily doing what they/it/them/we do. A very busy visual landscape- I can only think of it as a "jungle drug"- images of vines, yet digital if that makes sense.... Reality becomes squared- as in a square wave- and cubist or vastly pixelated. Instead of 'hearing' the alien DMT voices, it seems more like I am one.

Meh- DPT is fucking crazy, I truly see how it is seen as a sacrememnt. I also wouldn't be surprised if it is one day discovered growing naturally.....it feel so organic and earthen and alive.... A genuine entheogen IMO, not for recreation though it is pleasurable....

hmm, really interesting ya'll. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more experiments with high dose DPT...it is a little daunting. but i like the fact that smoked or (I presume) IV doses are short in length. So if you happen to hit it on a day that it turns out you have a rough trip, then you're ok to just ride it out and hang on for the duration (unlike say mushrooms or LSD where the ride is a lot longer).

About the possibility that DPT is a natural entheogen: are there any natural compounds with propyls on them? I don't know of any? Is that something plants do (propylate)? I know there are enzymes that methylate (duh dimethyltryptamine) but I never heard of propylating enzymes.

Not long ago a had my first DPT trip where I insufflated 40 mg and I was somewhat anxious on the come up because of all the crazy stories I have read here but it turned out quite uneventful. No CEVs but slight waving for OEVs and to my surprise there was no pupil dilation (is this normal with DPT or just because the dose was too low?).
15 minutes after insufflation I had to puke and the rest of the trip was accompanied by a body buzz that was not particularly great. The mental aspect seemed capable of the same as shrooms, providing some critical thinking about my current life situation.
At what insufflated dosage do you guys think this chemical will show it's true nature and differentiate itself from psilocybin?

^ Hmm...40mg is not a very high dose for insufflation. I would say 70mg is where it really starts shining. My personal dose is almost always around the 110mg mark. YMMV, of course. I find lower doses to produce absolutely no visuals for me. I also find that for me, DPT is almost on the opposite side of the psychedelic spectrum than shrooms. It is most similar to LSD of all things, and vice-versa (although I have not tried mescaline yet, which is what it seems to be compared to.

samadhi_smiles said:
hmm, really interesting ya'll.
Hehe, cute :).

^^ I love southern people. :) <3

I'll always speak like a yankee, but I slip in a drawl every now and then without realizing it. ;)

Seriously, I just, yeah at like 9:19 am did a little bit of this substance.
This substance reminded me of the mindset i was in when i was 15 years old
and over dosed on Paxil.

as a Matter O fact, all of those faces reminded me alot like the masks one was forced to wear while on Paxil.

to sum it up This Drug feels like an Over Dose of Paxil, that you are going to Survive....

That's apparently what it needed to feel like at this time for you. Everything happens as it happens for a reason. :)

Listen to what has been taught. I think I might know what it is. Do you?

ungelesene_bettlek said:
what do you do to get a clump of DPT freebase out of a basified solution?

when I tried to basify some DPT HCl in aquatious solution, I got a milky dispension. after some time, parts of the DPT freebase separated out in oily drops.

hmm maybe it is because I added it to the allready basified solution...that's what I did, basified a solution with NaOH then added the dpt hcl..stirred but it clumped together

^ yes thats how I did it. It stuck to a toothpick and then I wiped the toothpick off. Mmmm I can smell that indole right now.

Or otherwise you can use baking soda and 'crack rock' it up lol.

^how much water and how much NaOH for how much DPT to turn it into freebase?
I have a little under 1/2g left that i would love to turn to FB and smoke.

S_S, i tried the crack rock method but it didnt work. Perhaps i did something wrong.
The FB just seems to be an oil rather than a solid.

Any tips on making it solid?

Status
Not open for further replies.