View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is one place making it then there are definitely multiple batches going around. I've had pure white, very dense 4-AcO-DMT.

I don't think there is one supplier, personally.

Here is one experiment that attests to the safety of 4-ACO-DMT Fumarate. My friend did around 55mg total, different routes of administration, and he is okay and he said it was awesome.

First, he took a 25mg capsule orally.
He starts tripping, about 2 hours later decides that he wants another capsule.
He splits the second 25mg capsule in half. He eats half of it (~12mg) and snorts the other half (~12mg).
About 10 minutes after the second administration (remember he already has done 50mg), he decided to do an IV dose of about ~5mg. He just immediately broke into laughter/tears and got big rush from it, loved it.

So, based on seeing my friend do this, I have much more confidence as to its safety. This is in no way saying that it's safe, it's just a hypothesis of mine and the reason for forming it.

I plan on insufflating 25mg in a few hours. However, I also have a homemade space cake (brownie made with lots'a cannabutter) that I want to synergize with the experience. Since eating cannabis takes up to a full hour, sometimes more, to fully kick in, when should i eat the brownie in comparison to snorting the 25mg?

Should I eat the brownie, wait 30 minutes, and snort it?
Should I do it at the same time?
How should I dose? Any suggestions? Reply ASAP if you can because I'm going to dose in the next 2 hrs.

I basically do not know how long it takes for insufflation to take full effect. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Xorkoth said:
Wow, you and I are very, very similar! I'm also 135 lbs, and eat mostly vegetarian although I do eat meat around once a week. I also usually dose on an empty stomach (although I eat that day, earlier, as you do) and I always add chemicals to water or other liquid suspension to aid absorbtion speed. Maybe that has something to with why we both find it very short-acting.

And my 4-AcO-DMT is also light tan and so fine as to appear a powder. Although as far as I know a single place is producing all the 4-AcO-DMT. I could be wrong there, as this conclusion was reached only through observation.

This describes me & my drugs as well, except I tend to take in a gelcap (though the ones I buy dissolve VERY quickly. less than a minute). How odd.

I did take it in a gelcap instead of in soln, and while I felt alerts and "that feeling" earlier on, I didn't really start to take off until a little after an hour. I had been smoking high grade pot, and was involved in lively conversation, having a good time, so I might have missed the early signs.

psilocybonaut said:
I basically do not know how long it takes for insufflation to take full effect. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Insufflation did not seem to significantly speed onset for me. Usually (at least, for many) substances there is a dramatic difference when taken this way. I didn't notice much difference.

I say eat it and avoid the drip. Its not that bad, relatively, but most drugs don't taste very good.

Snorting 25mg is a very large dose... when I ate 25mg I blacked out for 2 hours until the peak was over. And I've got a pretty large tolerance to psychedelics these days.

samadhi_smiles said:
It came on in about 15 minutes with a gel cap for me. Gel cap really doesn't slow down absorption that much in my experience, orally (though I think rectally it slows it down a bit (10-15 mins more latent).

My statement about the gelatin gelcaps is based on 2 of 6 people using it encapsulated and not feeling it for about 30 min after everyone else who had dissolved it in juice was tripping. I thought it was strange that something meant to dissolve in the stomach would be so resilient but it seems unlikely given the circumstances that it wasn’t the gelcaps.

I also feel 4-AcO-DMT very fast, usually in under 5 min in fact. This is also partially true with mushrooms, though here it takes about 15 min. This might be primarily due to concentrations of deacetylase and dephosphorylase respectively, in my gut and blood. As I’ve mentioned previously however, yoyoman’s IV experience suggests that either 4-AcO-DMT is converted almost immediately to psilocin in the blood or that it is not a ‘prodrug’ as I understand the term (being significantly less active than its metabolite), and must have its own effects (it's refered to as a prodrug here http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?A=ShowDocPartFrame&ID=6535&DocPartID=6064#search=%22nichols%204-acetoxy%20n%2Cn-dimethyltryptamine%22) . The possibility of both variable concentrations of deacetylase and a 4-AcO-DMT active on its own might then explain the faster onset and shorter duration because of the fuller and faster conversion to psilocin as well as the slower onset and longer duration experiences by making reference to the implied pharmacological properties of 4-AcO-DMT alone. Is there a pharmacologist in the house?

fizzacyst said:
Insufflation did not seem to significantly speed onset for me. Usually (at least, for many) substances there is a dramatic difference when taken this way. I didn't notice much difference.

This is true for me with IM as well. However, the potency is about doubled.

psilocybonaut said:
Here is one experiment that attests to the safety of 4-ACO-DMT Fumarate. My friend did around 55mg total, different routes of administration, and he is okay and he said it was awesome.

First, he took a 25mg capsule orally.
He starts tripping, about 2 hours later decides that he wants another capsule.
He splits the second 25mg capsule in half. He eats half of it (~12mg) and snorts the other half (~12mg).
About 10 minutes after the second administration (remember he already has done 50mg), he decided to do an IV dose of about ~5mg. He just immediately broke into laughter/tears and got big rush from it, loved it.

So, based on seeing my friend do this, I have much more confidence as to its safety. This is in no way saying that it's safe, it's just a hypothesis of mine and the reason for forming it.

This is not NEARLY the same intensity level as 50mg oral (even counting 12mg was snorted). Tolerance builds fast with these compounds. 2 hours is way too long into the experience to supplement and not expect a lot of the material to be wasted due to short-term tolerance development.

Insufflating 25mg would probably be an overdose, unless the batch you have is degraded/poor quality.

Be careful.

my second trial proved to be a very worthwhile experience. I dosed approximately 25mg from the same batch as before, again in a gelcap and again the effects took a while to hit me. At least 30 mins, and nothing pronounced until 45 probably. The peak was about 2-3 hours after dosing, and CEV's were very pronounced and exceptional. OEV's in a dark room were also quite interesting, watching my morph in the mirror. At one point around the peak I remember laughing and crying at the same time to music played for me, it was just so beautiful. The experience lasted 5-6 hours, with after effects a little longer than that. If I had to compare the dose to mushrooms I'd estimate it at an eigthish, but they're two different drugs so hard to compare.

My doses, both of them had no tan color at all I don't believe. I'm reasonably sure it was all pure white powder.

Somebody once told me they ate like 250mg and were apparently not even close to death...

My sample is the slightly tan fine crystals fumerate whatever, "original batch"

Those of you with pure white 4-AcO-DMT, do you know which salt it is? Because there may be more than one salt going around. I know that my fumarate is light tan.

Mine is listed as being furmate. "4-Acetoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine fumarate". I didn't take particular notice, but I'm reasonably sure mine was a white powder. I can't say a whole lot more without violating rules, which I was already warned for once. Xorkoth you're free to pm me though if you want to discuss my batch in details I can't post here.

blue)dolphin said:
Somebody once told me they ate like 250mg and were apparently not even close to death...

My sample is the slightly tan fine crystals fumerate whatever, "original batch"

I received more of this VERY recently. It is just the same as the first time. Any pure white 4-AcO-DMT is likely from a different chemist rather than just a later synth by the same one. In any case, I've little doubt as to the legitimacy and quality of the tan batch. In comparing the reported effects/dose/duration of those who have confirmed they have the tan fumerate, it looks like there's still quite a bit a variance. This stuff really is probably just especially sensitive to physiology/diet, as mentioned earlier.

Yes, I am sure that some break down the 4-AcO-DMT in greater proportions (into psilocin) than others. This would account for the variance.

I can personally feel this one EXTREMELY fast - faster than any other psychedelic I've ever taken...it would be unnerving if the comeup was like mushrooms (which cause me to become quite anxious) but it is a very smooth (albeit fast!) one with little anxiety (it just feels very clean and very natural, whereas mushrooms to me sometimes feel dirty in my body (or my body feels dirty rather)).

^^ Definitely agreed... for some reason, 4-AcO-DMT doesn't seem to produce any of the anxiety of mushrooms. Mushrooms make me more anxious than any psychedelic, but 4-AcO-DMT, despite its insanely fast come-up and wild visuals, makes me feel comfortable and secure.

very excited to be workign with this one,ive been advised that 25 mg of this particular batch isnt going to be a massive dose,but a decent mid level trip,we will see....has anyone tried sex on this stuff yet?

25mg is a heavy dose, unless it is less than pure. The few batches that I've heard are going around seem pretty pure.

I started with 14mg and was happy with that as an introduction (def. +++).

Start low, work up.

I was in a position to have sex on this stuff and it didn't feel quite right. That being said me and ol' girl had been drinking heavily before we took the 4-aco-dmt. Could of had something to do with the massive amounts of alcohol. It did heighten my sense of empathy however. Imho 4-aco-dipt is better for sex.

samadhi_smiles said:
25mg is a heavy dose, unless it is less than pure. The few batches that I've heard are going around seem pretty pure.

I started with 14mg and was happy with that as an introduction (def. +++).

Start low, work up.

From talking to orbital, I know for a fact that what he's getting his hands on is of the exact same batch, and is of the light tan fumarate variety, and although his experience may vary, 25mg clocked in at a strong ++ on my part.

Man oh man, what I wouldn't give for gc/ms access.

Status
Not open for further replies.