View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true but I looking for something thats close to 2C-B because, I my memorie, this was a relaxing drugs and only slighty psychedelic. 2C-T-7 on they other hand was strongly psychedelic and you know how I feel about psychedelics.

dionysos' space said:
In what way (looking at the effects and not the chemical stucture) do 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-D and 2C-E vary.

They're different compounds and although they can be compared to each other, in no way do they provide you with the same trip. Some have more body-load and a different dose/response curve, varying visual properties, introspective or just eye-candy, etc.

^
Will do!

dionysos' space said:
2C-T-7 on they other hand was strongly psychedelic and you know how I feel about psychedelics.

Okay, I get it! :)

Then I don't know.. They both aren't really relaxing. 2C-I is too stimulating to feel relaxed, the euphoria is almost non-existant (nothing compared to MDMA or 2C-B) and it got too much side effects IMO.

I don't know about T-2, but from what I recall reading it's supposed to be more interesting in effects. It's more psychedelic in that there's more "mindfuck" and such, but I think the euphoria has to be better compared to 2C-I.

Well, I don't know.. If I were you I would buy the 2C-T-2, but yeah, I'm not you! :D

morninggloryseed said:
5-MeS-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT have similar relationships but are nothing alike.

Have you tried 5-MeS-DMT yourself? I've been interested in effects
more than stated in TIHKAL.

Piper methysticum said:
I have not yet tried 2C-B. I have tried 2C-I and 2C-E. I would say out of those, 2C-I definitely is more like 2C-B
isn't that a bit conflicting, that youve never tried 2C-B, yet you find 2C-I to be similar?????

Then please don't try and get the 2C-I! I think you'll have more fun with the T-2. I know how much you liked 2C-T-7 and the T-2 resembles that the most.

While we all can react differently, I am very familiar with 2C-I, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7. I'd never chose to take 2C-T-2 again because I don't think it does anything special and the side-effects are horrible. I also don't like 2C-I as I get terrible headaches about half the times I take it. However, if I had to chose 2C-I or 2C-T-2...I'd take the 2C-I without a second thought. 2C-T-2 is (to me) a nasty drug. Although I get headaches with 2C-I, I still love the trip it gives and I've had many nice times with it.

But 2C-T-2; I've only had one nice time with it, but it always gives me terrible nausea, a fairly strong bodyload, and sometimes a generalized "toxic" feeling. No plans to ever touch it again.

But again, I'm not recommending you try 2C-I or 2C-T-2. This is just my experience. I recommend you read all you can about both and make your own decision.

Have you tried 5-MeS-DMT yourself? I've been interested in effects more than stated in TIHKAL.

No, I was just pointing out that because iodine is below bromine on the periodic table doesn't mean two chemicals made with each will be similar. Sulfur is also directly below oxygen on the periodic table. Yet judging by TIHKAL, 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeS-DMT are nothing alike.

And as previously stated, I don't think 2C-B and 2C-I are very much alike at all either. And I'm not the only one who thinks that. 2C-C and 2C-D are much more like 2C-B than 2C-I is. 2C-I (to me) has mental effects that remind me very much of 2C-T-2, but it's not quite as visual as 2C-T-2. And 2C-I is much easier on the body than 2C-T-2. Although 2C-I is frequently said to be "stimulating" and to have a "bodyload", I don't think the side-effects are anything compared to what 2C-T-2 does.

It's just that damn headache that ruins 2C-I for me. Too bad too as I really liked 2C-I. I had so many beautiful experiences with it at the 14mg to 16mg level between late 2001 and late 2002. I think I had nearly a dozen total experiences with 2C-I in that time.

My last 2C-I trip, in October of 2002, I shared it with a friend new to phenethylamines, except for mescaline (as San Pedro) and MDMA. We had many profound moments that night. Much of the night was spent in the dark listening to classical music. The depth was almost LSD-like at times in the kind of visuals I got, and the mental effects, but it was without LSD's push. My friend thought it was more like LSD than the mescaline from his San Pedro experience.

Since that time though, I've discovered 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D and 2C-E which have made 2C-I basically obsolete. I'm hoping 2C-P and 2C-T-21 also prove useful. But I am sure glad for the times I had with 2C-I. It gave me a classic plus-four which has led me to decide to donate bone marrow, and many beautiful plus-threes.

I think my fondest moment was the time with my g/friend and two best friends (all of us dosed 2C-I at around the same level) and I was in the middle of Boulder stream on 16mg of 2C-I. And I just had this beautiful moment of "oneness" with the water of the creek passing by my legs, feeling completely connected to the stream, rocks, trees, and everything else in the park. Then I looked up and saw my friends and g/friend laughing, running around like kids, and just having a wonderful time. And I honestly started crying because it all felt so perfect and beautiful. It was one of those moments of such profundity and beauty, you just wish everyone could experience it once. And I was so thankful to the Universe for letting me feel those feelings of bliss and harmony. Great time.

Last edited:
I've done quite some 2C-T-7 a few year ago but due to a couple of bad experiences with shrooms I'm pretty carefull with all psychedelics. A had my share of profound experiences with 2C-T-7. could you tell me some more about the differance between this substance and 2C-T-2

No, I was just pointing out that because iodine is below bromine on the periodic table doesn't mean two chemicals made with each will be similar. Sulfur is also directly below oxygen on the periodic table. Yet judging by TIHKAL, 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeS-DMT are nothing alike.

Damn straight. Take some nice refreshing H2O and swap the O for an S (right below) and you have nasty toxic H2S, Hydrogen sulphide.

This is a bit of a different situation as you're changing the whole molecule here, rather than just a small portion of it as you do with the change from 2C-B to 2C-I, but the point is still valid and they're very different compounds.

^^^

VERY good point. I will be using this example in the future if anyoneasks me :)

morninggloryseed said:
I'd never chose to take 2C-T-2 again because I don't think it does anything special and the side-effects are horrible. I also don't like 2C-I as I get terrible headaches about half the times I take it. However, if I had to chose 2C-I or 2C-T-2...I'd take the 2C-I without a second thought.

Well, I didn't know that.. From what I read (and just read again) in Pihkal it sounded far superior to 2C-I in effects. Ofcourse I know that not everything in Pihkal has to be true for other people, but this sounded real nice (except for those physical effects, bit of a donwside, yes..).

I'll quote some of the things that sounded promising:

If all the phenethylamines were to be ranked as to their acceptability and their intrinsic richness, 2C-T-7 would be right up there near the top, along with 2C-T-2, 2C-B, mescaline and 2C-E
2C-T-7

There is a considerable parallel between 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7, and both have proven to be excellent tools for introspection.
2C-T-2

Because 2C-I for me wasn't all that great, I really thought the 2C-T-2 would be more interesting to try out. Especially the comparison between T-7 and T-2 got my attention.

But yeah, if you really want something that resembles 2C-B the most, and 2C-I is all you can get ahold of, go for it. Or you could wait for me to get that 2C-B! ;)

from what it sounds like dionysos, the type of trip you're looking for may be found with 2c-c or 2c-d. something gentle and mellow. 2ci is definitely not this and i've taken both 2cb and 2ci many times and they are vastly different.

I'm the opposite to MGS, I'd take 2C-T-2 over 2C-I in an instant. True, the body load was higher with 2C-T-2 but I just found the 2C-I experience insipid and uninteresting. Maybe 16mg just wasn't enough but I'm not really in a hurry to test that hypothesis.

Point is, you can't tell what's a good or a bad psychedelic, or which is better than or similar to another, without trying it yourself. Because chems affect different people in different ways and you don't know which ones will be your allies until you take the plunge.

It's just different strokes for different folks, I guess.

^^^^ Once again, I agree with you Jhon.

You cannot judge apsychedelic untill you try it. I came by 2C-T-2 by chance... I was going to give it away to a friend when I decided to try it... and ever since then it has been my favourite psychedelic.

2C-I, along with DPT and 4-Ho-DiPT, are the three psychedelics that I refer to as "medicines." They had exceptional therapeutic value for me.

dionysos' space said:
I've done quite some 2C-T-7 a few year ago but due to a couple of bad experiences with shrooms I'm pretty carefull with all psychedelics. A had my share of profound experiences with 2C-T-7. could you tell me some more about the differance between this substance and 2C-T-2

I wrote this many years ago. It was on my first 2C-T-2 trip, which was the only one (out of four) that I liked. In this report, I compare 2C-T-2 with 2C-T-7 quite a bit.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=3077

All you're reply's have been a great help. It has let me to conclude that my 2C drugs of choice is gonna be either 2c-c or 2c-d. so the obvious next question is what is your opion on the differance in the effects regarding these 2 RC's

I only did 2C-D once so far and at a small dose so please don't laugh at my meagre psychedelic experience here :)

But I think 2C-D was one of the nicest things I've played with by far. It won't knock you off your feet, and unlike other 'messy' psychedelics you can think with laser-sharp precision (Really! I did my maths homework on it!) and it doesn't hurt your brain or body. It's kinda stimulating but nothing compared to amphetamines and only mildly psychedelic in comparison with shrooms. I found it very 'heady' and it would probably be best for introverts and thinkers rather than people who are looking to find overwhelming spiritual insights and/or partygoers.

You ought to be able to feel the effects of as little as 3-4mg smoked, with 5-15mg being a normal dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.