View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oral 2C-B usually took me a full 2 hours to develop enough that I was in ++ range.

Just a thought :)

Typically for me it's 1-2 hours, this was 4+ hours until the onset, a significant change.

i've never noticed a tolerance with 2cb. this is from repeated doses in a single night, and on successive nights (i dont recommend anyone else being as irresponsible as me)

one thing i noticed though, snorting 2cb while on mdxa doesnt burn at all, and you reach the peak in about 20-30 mins.

I was planning on trying this soon, but using 2C-B as the root psychedelic. I was going to ingest 175mgs of Methylone 1 1/2 hours after ingesting the 18-20mgs of 2C-B.

I have no objection to the thread title being changed, but could you stick that "l" back in methylone? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
It could possibly be to do with the methylone but I'm not informed well enough to give a definitive answer on that. You always have to understand how different the body's chemistry can be at different times. This means that just because GENERALLY it take 2-3 hours for 2C-B to act it CAN take longer. Could just be one fo those random events.

Check this out......

Finally, I once took one hundred-fifty milligrams of methylone one-hour into a twelve milligram 2C-I trip. As the methylone came on, I felt great for about twenty minutes but slowly I started to feel horrible (general feeling of illness, ‘strung out’ feeling) and for some reason the methylone seemed to cover up the 2C-I completely. Even the visual effects of the 2C-I disappeared. Odder yet, I really didn't feel high on the methylone either. Perhaps it was a 'beth' state, as described in PIHKAL.

Around three hours into the experience, the methylone let up and the two materials synergized nicely leaving me in a very clear, useful, and quite profound psychedelic state. It reminded me a lot of MDA. I was with a friend who also had taken 2C-I, but not methylone. We connected very nicely and enjoyed many deep and insightful conversations, and both of us had several spontaneous, but sadly short, out-of-body experiences throughout the night. Wonderful experience but not worth the initial discomfort I experienced getting there. I will never mix 2C-I with other psychedelics again.

I wrote that report a few years ago.

Seems the methylone completely overshadowed the 2C-I for several hours. Maybe methylone works this way for many of the other 2Cs. But I enjoy methylone as it is, so I won't be the one who tries to find out. :)

2-CB(help need)

jey every1

i want to try 2c-b but i scare b/c have very big anxiet(heart race, problems with breathing i.e short breathing, muscle spasms and shitty thoughts)
is it safe to do 2c-b? i got my anxiety from cannabis now i havent smoke 3mothns(b but anxiety still fuck with me) i really want to try 2c-b. i have tried mdma but this was b4 my super anxietuy(i moke everyday like 10blunts very much weed hehe) so gimme good advice. i scare to freaked out from my trip. piic.

if you are freaked out about tripping, my advice would be to not do so. If you are scared in advance about new feelings you might experience, you will most likely be freaked out during the experience when you start to feel them. If you are excited going into it and feel safe and comfortable, you might enjoy yourself. If you are 100% convinced that you are going to do it anyhow, just take it and stop thinking about what might happen! See for yourself. At least with 2cb it's short enough that if you don't like it, it will be over soon enough...

Dont go into the experience scared because likely you will have a bad trip. If you want to take 2c-b, you need to be in the right state of mind and ready to have a good time. If you are scared about anxiety, and what kind of feelings you might have, then you should probably stay away for now. If you go into the trip with a smile on your face, looking forward to what the trip will bring you, then you will have a blast. However, if you go into the trip worried about your anxiety, then it will likely get worse and worse as the trip goes on. 2c-b isnt quite like lsd or shrooms, but you could still have a bad trip. If you can convince yourself that you will have a good time, then go for it, but if you are still worried about your anxiety etc, then wait a while until you are comftorable.

If you are afraid to take psychedelics or if you recently had a bad experience you could try doing lower doses and working your way up until you can 'handle' a full on dose. Of course you can also make sure there is nothing in your set and setting that would trigger fear, anxiety, or other negative energy, but that you should be doing that anyways. If you aren't, thats most likely what your problem is.

Forgive me for adding that the drug is called 2C-B, not 2-CB.

I strongly agree with the advice Glog has given you. Best for you to take his words to heart.

yea i think same. but is alcohol and 2c-b combo safe? i mean
if i drink a lot of vodka and do ca15 mg?

^ Yeah, can see no reason why the Alcohol combined with 2C-B wouldn't be safe.

hehe i just realized that my tanita digi-scale is broken. i thinking that i make 66 dose from 1g without scale or liquid method using only my eyes what ya guys think? its 2c-b not 2ct or something dangerous..

They're all potentially dangerous if you get the dose wrong, esp. if you're worrying about anxiety from taking an unweighed dose of a drug

yes absolutely! a couple milligrams can dramatically change a 2cb trip, just like with all the 2c's. You are most likely not going to die from a mis-measure on this one, but if you are worried about anxiety, make sure you at elast get an accurate measurement.

while a large dose of 2c-b probably isn't going to kill you, it will definitely make you feel like you've poisoned yourself. if i was you i'd find a more accurate way of measuring it that the ol' eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.