View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 mg is more than sufficient for a snorted dose. I'd say orally you'd want 20 to 25 mg. Some people have higher tolarance, though, and won't be able to get much off 25 mg; some won't get much off 30 mg; some will get *way* to much off 20 mg

"Average" price quoted on erowid is something like a dollar per mg.

i would prefer to take it orally, but at $2.50 per mg (canadian) the cost would be prohibitive.

umm, why does death come into play here?

I've found different than you in the dosage part of your response, MGS. I require about the same.. but my friends require more...

if i have anymore im paralyzed with 'trip' =D

Do it, its a great psychedelic with wonderful effects that are just so complex and bueatiful that one must think if this substance was given to us by some sort of higher power for our enjoyment and yes i do think this highly of 2CB and i can say its much better than mushrooms or LSD.

Dexter666 said:
wonderful effects that are just so complex

I sure don't consider 2C-B complex in the way I do LSD, DPT, or 2C-E. 2C-B is (for me) very gentle and controllable. Even at very high dosages.

actually, now that I think about it... I had a good time once I got past the initial shock of tripping and actually hallucinating and shit.

like, it REALLY overpowered me.

I was stumbling and falling through things at my house and freaking out for like 2 hours when I told that guy to hold on

then made it back in time to talk to him and be tripping for 3 more hours.

i wonder how much of this supposed 2C-B that seems to be everywhere all of a sudden is really 2C-B. me thinks lots of it is 2C-I, or 2C-T-2. anyone testing this 2C-B?

2C-B and 2C-I can be told apart with marquis. 2C-I turns a more lime-green, and 2C-B a more forest green. Also, 2C-I goes a little brown first before it turns green. You may not notice the differences between the two unless you have them next to each other when you test them. Colors are somewhat subjective, so you would really need to know what each looks like side by side with marquis before going out and doing a field test to verify if a given sample is 2C-B or 2C-I. What looks forest green to me may look lime green to you. But if you have them both on the same plate next to each other, you can tell them apart.

I find the effects of 2CB very complex yet controllable but i am mostly talking about the complex visuals i get from 2CB as they can be quite detailed and the patterning is unreal although this can be experienced from LSD nad DPT just at a different level though, as 2CB is one of a kind in my book. As for knowing what i have is actualy 2CB all i can say is i know for a 100% what i have is 2CB although i've seen quite a bit of 2CI floating around as well and although i can't comment on the 2CI apearance, all i can say about the surge in 2CB is that its coming out and expect to see more of it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you tried 2C-C yet? I almost want to say I like it more than 2C-B. At least from the point of view that they are very similiar, but 2C-C is so much more gentle on the body. 2C-C is definitely (to me) a lot more like 2C-B than 2C-I is. The greatest difference (besides the great potency loss of 2C-C) is that 2C-B is perhaps a little more "directed" and "focused" than 2C-C. 2C-C is the kind of trip you can take in any direction you want to go. Of course the same thing can be said of 2C-B, but it is even moreso with 2C-C.

I got a chance to try 2C-C the other day. It was quite an experience, but I wouldn't trade my 2c-b for it any day.

but it should also be noted that 2c-b is so far my favorite, and least favorite experience of any drug.

I've been blessed to see both sides of the spectrum with 2C-B

as in, I've had both very good and fun experiences, and I've felt great torment and a horribly jittery night on 2cb as well... and it doesn't seem as though it was the dose or even the setting that caused it...

there was no reason at all for the experience to be bad... and I don't even know what it was about it that was bad... I was just... tormented.

no real way to describe it... like all of the sudden I was in a bad mood and having an anxiety attack... no reason, no negative thoughts... just unrest.

that was with 22mg oral...

I've had excellent experience with 20oral/10snorted

and 10 snorted, and 35 oral.

but 22mg was just bad for some reason.

Sometimes, it's just 'your time' for such experiences. Or it could have been the set (frame of mind) at the time. Who knows? So many variables.

roliepolie said:
I got a chance to try 2C-C the other day. It was quite an experience, but I wouldn't trade my 2c-b for it any day.

Let's keep this thread going....

How was your 2C-C experience and what was the dosage. What about 2C-B do you like better than 2C-C. Can you compare and contrast the two? They are both almost tied in my book. I love so much how gentle 2C-C is. Other than potency, and lack of 2C-B's stimulation, I find them remarkably similiar. At least 2C-C is more like 2C-B than any other phenethylamine I've tried. This question is not restricted to Mr. Polie. Anyone with experience with both phenes, bless us with your comments.

I've yet to sample this one either(laziness and some fear as i always have with a new material) and i think i'm going to proceed to do so and i'll give some info on what i think then.

^^^
Do you mean a marquis test? Well let's say if I had 2C-B it would be from a reputable source and I wouldn't need to test it.

I haven't seen 2C-B "everywhere all of a sudden" by any means. As far as I know the only people still doing it have leftover stashes or they are getting it from counties where it is still quasi-legal.

mgs:

I can't believe you compared 2cc to 2cb like that. From my experience, 2cb blows 2cc (and 2ci) out of the water. 2ci is nice in that it is a deep, complex experience, but for me it lacks the euphoria that 2cb brings (call that shallow if you want). As for 2cc, it seemed very mundane. The same paisley-shaped swirls in the vision every time, and some minor push to reflection, akin to shrooms though I'd say not even that deep. I think 2cc felt like a shorter, more simplistic version of 2ci. Way more like 2ci than 2cb, too. I'd trade all my 2cc and 2ci for a fraction of the amount in 2cb, but that is also due to the (apparent) impossibility of getting 2cb in Vegas.

Well, we seem to have different ratings on a lot of drugs, so maybe it is just a personal thing.

~psychoblast~

Status
Not open for further replies.