• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy 25x-NBOH Megathread | Post your 25x-NBOH info and questions here.

one question about 25e-nboh. it is also sold as blotters. i read that all n-benzyl peas are not orally active. i now heard from 2 people that swallowed these blotters that it is active. no personal experience with this compound.
I know I'm wicked late to respond to this but I made a thread a little bit back about this fake sheet of "acid" I was sold that ended up being 25C-NBOMe. Lain on a sheet which has a graphic obviously from a page of wizard Mickey mouse imagery. I didn't think to test it until almost 20 tabs had been eaten because it was active when we swallowed it with no sublingual exposure. I posted that thread as a warning not to trust that "if it's bitter it's a spitter" can also be resolved by swallowing, if dealing with an nbome. I was always told to eat tabs so that NBOMes didn't have time to absorb and would just be broken down if I ate them. Not true though, it seems.

I know I'm wicked late to respond to this but I made a thread a little bit back about this fake sheet of "acid" I was sold that ended up being 25C-NBOMe. Lain on a sheet which has a graphic obviously from a page of wizard Mickey mouse imagery. I didn't think to test it until almost 20 tabs had been eaten because it was active when we swallowed it with no sublingual exposure. I posted that thread as a warning not to trust that "if it's bitter it's a spitter" can also be resolved by swallowing, if dealing with an nbome. I was always told to eat tabs so that NBOMes didn't have time to absorb and would just be broken down if I ate them. Not true though, it seems.
Actually if it’s bitter it’s a spitter ain’t that bad for those who can’t test tabs for any reason. DOx and nbome’s I tried and BDF all had bitter taste, quite noticeable. I don’t recall ever taking bitter tab of LSD and I had quite a few but supposedly some did. Sure there’s still a lot of stuff that can fit a tab and won’t have a noticeable taste so if it’s bitter it’s a spitter shouldn’t be considered as a substitute for real reagent or lab test. Also it’s possible to put something on a tongue and wait just a few moments to feel the taste and still absorb enough to feel some high but definitely not to die or lose limbs. I would be more worried about carfent tasteless tabs than putting some psychedelic bitter RC on my tongue.

Think about that many thought how nbome sprays, often dosed high are a good idea as something that’ll find it’s way to public. Tabs were also dosed in a fashion that one was often stronger than quite a few street tabs. Reason for that I believe is that there was no indications that it’ll end up bad for some. I wonder what’s world wide number for people who died from nbome’s. Was there ever anything that popular on the blotter beside acid, ever? I don’t think so.

Actually if it’s bitter it’s a spitter ain’t that bad for those who can’t test tabs for any reason. DOx and nbome’s I tried and BDF all had bitter taste, quite noticeable. I don’t recall ever taking bitter tab of LSD and I had quite a few but supposedly some did. Sure there’s still a lot of stuff that can fit a tab and won’t have a noticeable taste so if it’s bitter it’s a spitter shouldn’t be considered as a substitute for real reagent or lab test. Also it’s possible to put something on a tongue and wait just a few moments to feel the taste and still absorb enough to feel some high but definitely not to die or lose limbs. I would be more worried about carfent tasteless tabs than putting some psychedelic bitter RC on my tongue.

Think about that many thought how nbome sprays, often dosed high are a good idea as something that’ll find it’s way to public. Tabs were also dosed in a fashion that one was often stronger than quite a few street tabs. Reason for that I believe is that there was no indications that it’ll end up bad for some. I wonder what’s world wide number for people who died from nbome’s. Was there ever anything that popular on the blotter beside acid, ever? I don’t think so.
I agree with you, I should have been more specific in what I meant. I was always taught that the action you can take against NBOMes specifically (though not the now extinct DOX's which have never existed on the street in my life) is to always swallow your blotter, as allegedly no NBOMes were orally active, only sublingually.

G chem and myself have both found 25C-NBOMe to be orally active, however, which is pretty odd. It feels different but is noticeable and a little longer acting than sublingual for myself and a couple others that did this with me.

I agree with you, I should have been more specific in what I meant. I was always taught that the action you can take against NBOMes specifically (though not the now extinct DOX's which have never existed on the street in my life) is to always swallow your blotter, as allegedly no NBOMes were orally active, only sublingually.

G chem and myself have both found 25C-NBOMe to be orally active, however, which is pretty odd. It feels different but is noticeable and a little longer acting than sublingual for myself and a couple others that did this with me.
Scientifically speaking, it would be worthwhile to repeat those experiments with the compound in a capsule. This problem of alleged oral activity was found on the Hyperlab as well, and was "resolved" by encapsulating the compound.

Well not on the street but on festival, parties ect. Yes. Not often tho. Would be sad if it’s really extinct but it’s one of those nice ones that will eventually pop up again I’m sure. Same as 2c-b does but with a problem of initial very bad experience many people had with DOx series. I’ve met quite a few people that ranked their experience with DOx as good as acid just different, also a bit less predictable and acid is better when aiming for a ++++ experience. Most people I’ve met irl prefer doses of 100 – 150µ acid tabs top but find surprisingly nice experience with pretty high doses of DOC, it’s just kind of gentler at medium level, in a sense like mescaline. Those who use acid kind of a upper often find lowish dose of DOI better for that use. Didn’t tried the other ones but I’ve heard great things about many in that series and fly and such variations too are often nice. It also seems that isomers often do work very differently so racemic and each separate isomer can feel really different.

Scientifically speaking, it would be worthwhile to repeat those experiments with the compound in a capsule. This problem of alleged oral activity was found on the Hyperlab as well, and was "resolved" by encapsulating the compound.
So chopping up tab and putting it to a shot of vodka for a bit should work I guess?

How different was experience? Should this work with other nbomes too? I’m pretty sure no, at least not with most.

So chopping up tab and putting it to a shot of vodka for a bit should work I guess?

How different was experience? Should this work with other nbomes too? I’m pretty sure no, at least not with most.
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. But such lipophile compounds can be absorbed rather quickly by the mucuous membranes, and strictly speaking, the compound may be rendered inactive by debenzylation in the stomach.

It seems clear that swallowing a tab may not be enough to avoid the action of NBOx - and it will certainly not avoid the action of DOx-type compounds - but it would be interesting to know if these compounds are stable enough against debenzylation in the stomach or not to be active. For this, only a gel cap would help. Dissolving in vodka would only increase the chances of the compound already being dissolved in the mucuous membrames of the mouth.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. But such lipophile compounds can be absorbed rather quickly by the mucuous membranes, and strictly speaking, the compound may be rendered inactive by debenzylation in the stomach.

It seems clear that swallowing a tab may not be enough to avoid the action of NBOx - and it will certainly not avoid the action of DOx-type compounds - but it would be interesting to know if these compounds are stable enough against debenzylation in the stomach or not to be active. For this, only a gel cap would help. Dissolving in vodka would only increase the chances of the compound already being dissolved in the mucuous membrames of the mouth.
I don’t see how dissolved vs already dissolved would produce vastly different results. As for that it would be absorbed in the mouth, well if you dilute it in half a dcl or one dcl and wash down with same amount of water. Well I guess I’ll try evaporating if it’s worth it. So could you comment more on a differences in your experiences in using in via various ways and routes.

I don’t see how dissolved vs already dissolved would produce vastly different results. As for that it would be absorbed in the mouth, well if you dilute it in half a dcl or one dcl and wash down with same amount of water. Well I guess I’ll try evaporating if it’s worth it. So could you comment more on a differences in your experiences in using in via various ways and routes.
This was more of a "scientific curiosity" - of whether or not the oral activity was true oral activity, or may be falsified by rapid absorption on mucuous membranes before entering the stomach. I don't remember where exactly, but there was one post where some chemist claimed oral activity for some NBOx, and later had to correct themselves after encapsulating the compound. Dissolving in a huge volume of liquid and chugging it down may keep absorbtion down to a small level. Using a capsule is the better option for controlling the variables in this experiment. Though clearly, eating a tab instead of using it sublingually is also not really harm reduction at all for obvious reasons: 1) it seems clear that NBOMe/NBOH compounds may be absorbed before the stomach or they may be orally active, 2) there are plenty of compounds which fit on a tab which are usually not desired (i.e. not LSD) and which definitely are active orally.

I only have a single experience on a NBOH-type compound (25E-NBOH), sublingually, and it was a disaster enough to have a very healthy respect for this class of compounds now and me not wishing to repeat an experiment in the foreseeable future.

I'm still in the process of figuring stuff out and writing a trip report for that one, although I'm not sure how, when and if I will publish it. Harm reduction efforts demand it though, so in the meantime I can only say: 1.2 mg of the hydrochloride were decidedly too much, and even for a reasonable experienced psychonaut, the stimulation, the sensory overload from all the visuals and the bad stigma of the NBOx compounds make for an excellent combination for substance-induced psychosis and panic loops.

This was more of a "scientific curiosity" - of whether or not the oral activity was true oral activity, or may be falsified by rapid absorption on mucuous membranes before entering the stomach. I don't remember where exactly, but there was one post where some chemist claimed oral activity for some NBOx, and later had to correct themselves after encapsulating the compound. Dissolving in a huge volume of liquid and chugging it down may keep absorbtion down to a small level. Using a capsule is the better option for controlling the variables in this experiment. Though clearly, eating a tab instead of using it sublingually is also not really harm reduction at all for obvious reasons: 1) it seems clear that NBOMe/NBOH compounds may be absorbed before the stomach or they may be orally active, 2) there are plenty of compounds which fit on a tab which are usually not desired (i.e. not LSD) and which definitely are active orally.

I only have a single experience on a NBOH-type compound (25E-NBOH), sublingually, and it was a disaster enough to have a very healthy respect for this class of compounds now and me not wishing to repeat an experiment in the foreseeable future.

I'm still in the process of figuring stuff out and writing a trip report for that one, although I'm not sure how, when and if I will publish it. Harm reduction efforts demand it though, so in the meantime I can only say: 1.2 mg of the hydrochloride were decidedly too much, and even for a reasonable experienced psychonaut, the stimulation, the sensory overload from all the visuals and the bad stigma of the NBOx compounds make for an excellent combination for substance-induced psychosis and panic loops.
Oh, I got it. I'm not educated in how dilution of very potent chemicals in relatively big amount of liquid before drinking would affect absorption. While difference is probably tiny if chemical has a good oral BA, it could play significant role otherwise.
Just for the record, I'm not saying swollowing tabs is HR, I'm just interested if maybe nboMe's could work that way but I don't think so.
I plan to revisit nbome's with a bright outlook and different approach compared to when I first tried them.
Idk what is potency of 25e-nboh but if it's about the same as nbome's, 1.2mg isn't that little at all. That was usually about what dose of nbome tabs were and it wasn't that small dose, more than enough. What caused huge problem imho is that you can't really compare intensity to common psychedelics and also fact that who knows how many people just took a few tabs if they found one weak.