• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy 25x-NBOH Megathread | Post your 25x-NBOH info and questions here.

simstim

Bluelighter
thumb.php

I thought it would be nice to have a spot where all of the various 25x-NBOH series can be discussed as a group or individually, questions can be answered, and information can be dispersed.

Relate your usage and discuss!

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the thread Simstim. I admit ever since some of these stronger phenethylamines came out there has been a lot of conflicting info. Also I know some are safer than others but it is an alphabet soup of names and I can never keep track. I know the nbomes were considered dangerous and shallow yet some pretty knowledgeable people said they were worthy and deep. So I never rule out any psychedelic. I just think it comes down to proper and safe usage if that is possible. Maybe a thread like this can flush out some facts and keep the playing field safe.

I'd like to see the safety profile as well as more trip reports. Maybe a more detailed difference between nbomes and nbohs.

I honestly did not know this class was still being used since there were deaths with nbomes.

I’ve got a few tabs of this pulled out into my “to do” jar. Awaiting some more reports from BLers. R*ddit seems okay with the stuff but they a level above 4chan there, so waiting for harm reduction focused peeps testimonies lol.
I’d be brave and guinea but I’m fat and old

tried multiple times 25c and a few 25d. Tricky to dose but to my taste, qualitatively fun and prosocial effects

Deffo dangerous stuff for rookies but in hands of experimented psychonauts worthwhile material. I would have tried the whole series of compounds if I could

I thught they dissapeared long time ago. Maybe they are living underground now?

Curious about these, they're supposed to be safer than the nBomes. I remember reading a pretty detailed report by some madlad on Reddit who was vaping nBOHs

I'm really interested in 25E-nBOH it sounds like it's a decent psychedelic but there is not many reports on it at all. I feel like this class has been out a long time and nobody is ordering them much. One of my main Chinese Vendors I use had had 25B-nBOH on the menu for years, I always heard that corresponding nBOME was incredibly visual drug but mentally transparent. I had like 7 of the nBOME's in an old collection but I was scared to take them, from what I understand tho the nBOH's are safer...

I have tried 25i, 25b, and 25e-NBOH. I liked all three.

I think by weight 25e-NBOH is the most potent.

I think it's amazing that even the NBOH of 2C-H is a potent psychedelic.

Proper safety with dosing is critical with these. Shit can get way too intense really fast if you dose too high.

I did read an article about how NBOH drugs are neurotoxic to certain brain derived cell lines. That's not encouraging, but it's always one heck of a trip!

I know dosage recommendations are not the best thing to do around here but if 100 mcs of LSD is a dose what would equivalent be for one of these? I mean some of those blotters from years ago we’re dosed at a milligram yet some said only 300 mcs needed. (at least with the nbomes)

I guess the question is what is a normal just above threshold dose of an nboh and are they all equal or should dosage be considered different for each one? How does one approach these with caution?

I think a lot of info is missing and I am seeing nboh's sold these days.

They all tend to vary a bit in potency, but all of them I have seen on blotters were advertised at 1.2mg.

It seemed to me like the 1.2mg 25e-NBOH blotters hit harder than the 1.2mg 25b-NBOH blotters. I'm not saying 1.2mg 25b-NBOH blotters didn't hit though.

I've never had less than 7mg in a dose of 25i-NBOH and that was REALLY intense and not necessarily safe.

I did read an article about how NBOH drugs are neurotoxic to certain brain derived cell lines. That's not encouraging, but it's always one heck of a trip!
Yeah, they are so ridiculosly potent that it makes sense that they can be even neurotoxic at certain levels

Also they are the only 5ht psychs know to produce some fatalities in constrast with the rest of classics (pikals and tikals) ones

Also they are the only 5ht psychs know to produce some fatalities in constrast with the rest of classics (pikals and tikals) ones
Anyone know the mechanism that caused the deaths? Anything avoidable?

Sorry for all the questions. But I think the thread was created to flush out some of the unknowns. Not sure we will know but worth poking around.

There as also the notion they kick tolerance up to regular psychedelics. Some said permanent but I don't believe we know enough to say that though.

Anyone know the mechanism that caused the deaths? Anything avoidable?
Full agonism of 5-HT2 receptors leading to extremely severe vasoconstriction, seizures, and often -most likely as a result of the vasoconstriction- organ damage.
Sorry for all the questions. But I think the thread was created to flush out some of the unknowns. Not sure we will know but worth poking around.

There as also the notion they kick tolerance up to regular psychedelics. Some said permanent but I don't believe we know enough to say that though.
A friend of mine nearly died from two tabs of NBOMe sold as LSD, he doesn’t seem to have any increased psych tolerance over 2 years later.

Bingo, thanks for answering two questions directly @arrall I think this type of detailed info and poking around is important. I think a person should come to this thread and know as much as they can about this class of drugs. There is a lot of folk lore and myths surrounding a lot of them

Still I would like to try 300 mcs of one. Just to get a feel. But may have to just read about them. Reading can be interesting enough though.

Bingo, thanks for answering two questions directly @arrall I think this type of detailed info and poking around is important. I think a person should come to this thread and know as much as they can about this class of drugs. There is a lot of folk lore and myths surrounding a lot of them
Glad I could help!
Still I would like to try 300 mcs of one. Just to get a feel. But may have to just read about them. Reading can be interesting enough though.
The problem with the NBOMes is that they are so unpredictable and the dose-response curve is both very steep and varies incredibly from person to person. A milligram or two can be a fun trip for one person and a trip to outer space for another and a trip to the hospital/afterlife for someone else. And there is really no way to know until you try it. I don’t think that anyone has ever died from 300ug, but I’m not positive on that and I don’t know if you would get much of a trip from that low of a dose.

A milligram or two can be a fun trip for one person and a trip to outer space for another and a trip to the hospital/afterlife for someone else. And there is really no way to know until you try it. I don’t think that anyone has ever died from 300ug, but I’m not positive on that and I don’t know if you would get much of a trip from that low of a dose.
Hmm, yeah maybe just reading about them is good enough for me. lol I mean worrying about dying when tripping is bad enough when you know you are not going to die on mushrooms. But to worry for real as you are sorcered does not sound fun.

I don't do dissociatives. But I do like reading reports and people's experience. Reading is good. Sometimes I feel safe not putting things in my body but reading others experience fills in some details.

I think it's not quite fair to compare the NBOH to NBOMe. NBOH has not caused the same kind of health issues and deaths

Hmm, yeah maybe just reading about them is good enough for me. lol I mean worrying about dying when tripping is bad enough when you know you are not going to die on mushrooms. But to worry for real as you are sorcered does not sound fun.

I don't do dissociatives. But I do like reading reports and people's experience. Reading is good. Sometimes I feel safe not putting things in my body but reading others experience fills in some details.
I think it's not quite fair to compare the NBOH to NBOMe. NBOH has not caused the same kind of health issues and deaths
This exactly. I wouldn't say that NBOH is safe, but it does not seem to have a high likelihood of causing long-term health issues or death and seems to retain the desirable effects that made people risk death to try NBOMe.

We just don't know if they're safer. I got the impression that NBOMEs were widely used when they were around. Cheap, highly visual, cognitively unthreatening, and easy to pass off as LSD - they had broad appeal. They changed when people started dying. I don't think NBOHs were ever as widely used after their subsequent release.

No, plenty of others have for one reason or another. Bromo-dragonfly, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, DOC, and 5-MeO-DMT have all killed people at various times. Erowid.org loosely tracks reports of fatalities.

We just don't know if they're safer. I got the impression that NBOMEs were widely used when they were around. Cheap, highly visual, cognitively unthreatening, and easy to pass off as LSD - they had broad appeal. They changed when people started dying. I don't think NBOHs were ever as widely used after their subsequent release.

No, plenty of others have for one reason or another. Bromo-dragonfly, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, DOC, and 5-MeO-DMT have all killed people at various times.
I think that even 5-MeO-MiPT/DiPT have - or at least a massive dosage of a mixture of the two led to a guy murdering his girlfriend.

No, plenty of others have for one reason or another. Bromo-dragonfly, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, DOC, and 5-MeO-DMT have all killed people at various times. Erowid.org loosely tracks reports of fatalities.
I wouldn't call NBOH's cognitively unthreatening.

My first experience with 25i-NBOH I could see my cells rupturing and was convinced that I was dying. I was crying and saying goodbye to my family.

My first experience with 25e-NBOH (3 blotters) was so intense that I aborted with 30mg of olanzapine.

Some people flip out when they get this class of drugs instead when they expect LSD.

It's probably not something I would normally give a psychedelic novice.