• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy 25x-NBOH Megathread | Post your 25x-NBOH info and questions here.

That's good to know! Do you have any experience with NBOMEs that you can compare the NBOHs with?

My first experience with 25i-NBOH I could see my cells rupturing and was convinced that I was dying. I was crying and saying goodbye to my family.
That is a scary notion when someone is tripping in DMT or mushrooms and know they are taking a safe substance. But in the back of the head to know that at least with a similar release of chems some people have died. Maddening. Glad you are ok and it was just a deep trip.

Still though, would like to see the visuals. It is hard to imagine getting such visuals without the mind also tripping just as hard. I never thought any psychedelic was shallow. I mean I see 2C-I and 2C-B get that thrown at it but I and others have had some deep 2C-B trips..

No, plenty of others have for one reason or another. Bromo-dragonfly, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, DOC, and 5-MeO-DMT have all killed people at various times. Erowid.org loosely tracks reports of fatalities.

That´s right!, however dragonflies are no pikals classics, the t7 and t21 death where mostly for binge overdose with other hackathon of susbtances IIRC. I didnt know the DOC and 5-meo fatalities. I honestly thought it was not even possible... I mean, I have done ridiculous amounts of 5 meo in the past... but its a good point to have this right

That´s right!, however dragonflies are no pikals classics, the t7 and t21 death where mostly for binge overdose with other hackathon of susbtances IIRC. I didnt know the DOC and 5-meo fatalities. I honestly thought it was not even possible... I mean, I have done ridiculous amounts of 5 meo in the past... but its a good point to have this right
I believe that the 5-meo-DMT death(s?) Were in conjunction with an MAOI for a pharmahuasca type thing. I could be wrong, the issues with 5-meo-DMT were very rare and a long time ago. The only thing I remember about it is that rhabdomyolysis was a contributing factor in one death.

I believe that the 5-meo-DMT death(s?) Were in conjunction with an MAOI for a pharmahuasca type thing
That's my understanding. I'm not counting any death associated with vomit aspiration or drowning.

2C-T-7 deaths were either through drug combinations or intranasal use. I believe it's thought to be peak plasma levels that are the culprit.

2C-T-21 was unmeasured and oral, very likely a massive overdose.

We can't tell from the forensic info if that was the case with the DOC fatality.

The 2C-E death was unmeasured and intranasal, likely a huge overdose.

The 2C-P death was a heavy dose, but not one I thought all that outlandish iirc.
_
Compared to these (not you, bromo-dragonfly,) the NBMOEs were vastly more hazardous. The difference between an active dose and a life-threatening dose was small. There were cases of people dying from a single tab off of a sheet that the victim had taken several tabs from on prior occasions, possibly due to uneven distribution of the drug in the blotter paper.

I've yet to hear of a single hospitalization or death involving an NBOH, but I think they're only a fraction of the popularity of NBOMEs in their heyday.

Last edited:
There's officially been a scientific report of hospitalization with severe symptoms following 25B-NBOH ingestion. It states: "Five patients presented to the Emergency Department (ED) with altered conscious state following exposure to powder sold as 'powdered LSD' at a party. A 24-year-old male who ingested the powder developed mydriasis, tachycardia, hypertension, and severe agitation requiring parenteral sedation. A 22-year-old male who insufflated the powder developed status epilepticus requiring intubation. Both patients developed acute kidney injury and one had rhabdomyolysis."

While luckily none of the patients died, it is notable that the symptoms they experienced are the same ones generally preceding death from NBOMes as well as the handful of other psychedelics that have killed people, especially status epilepticus and rhabdomyolysis. To my knowledge, this is the first official account of the use of NBOHs going nearly as badly as the use of NBOMes has before. I would be careful to be optimistic about the fact that no one died, because if they had those symptoms then they certainly had the potential to, but on the other hand I will point out the fact that these people thought they were taking "powder LSD." Or in other words, they were dosing 25B-NBOH powder directly without even knowing what they were taking, so, it's very possible that these were fairly reckless circumstances for the drug in question. I don't have access to the full article to see if they said anything about dosages used, though.

I just happened upon this the other day and felt it was worth sharing.

Certainly worth sharing, thanks Kaleida. My guess would be those kids were being really reckless, it mentions that one of them snorted it, I can just imagine "bro I'm gonna snort a line of powdered acid". But it does show that the toxic effects that made NBOMes so dangerous are possible with NBOHs.

@Pfafffed

The death from 2C-E was with around 100mgs intranasal supposedly. Some dumb ass brought a bag to a party and dished out lines to a bunch of people and numerous people obviously got sick and seriously distressed. Sadly one of them died and this is one of the cases that led to many of the 2C-x being scheduled back in 2012.

Can you imagine how horrible that must of been for them and painful it would have been to snort so much. When I put 20mgs 2C-E up my nose a few times its some of the worst experiences I've had sniffing drugs.

one question about 25e-nboh. it is also sold as blotters. i read that all n-benzyl peas are not orally active. i now heard from 2 people that swallowed these blotters that it is active. no personal experience with this compound.

I’m thinking of buying a g of 25b-nboh. It’s not going to be around for ever, so do you think it’s worth it? I had one of my best trips on 25c-nbome.

I’m thinking of buying a g of 25b-nboh. It’s not going to be around for ever, so do you think it’s worth it? I had one of my best trips on 25c-nbome.
I think it's worth it. I got a gram myself some time ago and it's been great. I don't regret the investment at all.

I think that I liked 25e-NBOH a tiny little bit more. 25i-NBOH was also the shit. I've never done an NBOMe for comparison but it's hard to beat the NBOH series in terms of sheer potency and intensity of effect.

As cheap as 25b-NBOH is right now it's very hard to beat when you compare to effect. Also one gram could easily last a person for years.

If I continue to use 4mg doses that's 250 strong trips.

Someone recently posted that they tripped on 400 and 800 mcg of 25b-NBOH. The blotters I was getting were 1200mcg and 3-5 of those was a good time to me. (I guess I have some tolerance).

I have been regularly snorting 3-10mg. Mostly in the 3-6mg range.

I have done the same with 25i-NBOH (about 7-8 mg intranasal) and 25e-NBOH up to around 6mg sublingual.

Apparently the NBOH's would seem to be less toxic than the NBOMe's. As in I'm not dead yet and I have experienced some intense psychedelic effects.

Highly recommended.

In fact I'm thinking of getting a second gram just because it won't be around forever and I'm using this first one up faster than expected.

Tolerance is a beast with 25b-NBOH though. I have been using it regularly with x pills and took a week off before dosing 2mg of DOC on Saturday and I didn't really trip.

So then I snorted 7mg of 25b-NBOH on Sunday and also did not really trip. That should have been an intense experience but because of tolerance wasn't.

So keep in mind that just because a gram could be reasonably seen as a thousand hits it's also not even possible to trip as often as you might like to because of tolerance. Also it WILL take more than a mg if you ever develop a tolerance like I have.

Last edited:
I think it's worth it. I got a gram myself some time ago and it's been great. I don't regret the investment at all.

I think that I liked 25e-NBOH a tiny little bit more. 25i-NBOH was also the shit. I've never done an NBOMe for comparison but it's hard to beat the NBOH series in terms of sheer potency and intensity of effect.

As cheap as 25b-NBOH is right now it's very hard to beat when you compare to effect. Also one gram could easily last a person for years.

If I continue to use 4mg doses that's 250 strong trips.

Someone recently posted that they tripped on 400 and 800 mcg of 25b-NBOH. The blotters I was getting were 1200mcg and 3-5 of those was a good time to me. (I guess I have some tolerance).

I have been regularly snorting 3-10mg. Mostly in the 3-6mg range.

I have done the same with 25i-NBOH (about 7-8 mg intranasal) and 25e-NBOH up to around 6mg sublingual.

Apparently the NBOH's would seem to be less toxic than the NBOMe's. As in I'm not dead yet and I have experienced some intense psychedelic effects.

Highly recommended.

In fact I'm thinking of getting a second gram just because it won't be around forever and I'm using this first one up faster than expected.

Tolerance is a beast with 25b-NBOH though. I have been using it regularly with x pills and took a week off before dosing 2mg of DOC on Saturday and I didn't really trip.

So then I snorted 7mg of 25b-NBOH on Sunday and also did not really trip. That should have been an intense experience but because of tolerance wasn't.

So keep in mind that just because a gram could be reasonably seen as a thousand hits it's also not even possible to trip as often as you might like to because of tolerance. Also it WILL take more than a mg if you ever develop a tolerance like I have.

Yeah, I share your sentiments. It’s not going to be around so might as well grab it while you can. As you metioned above, a gram will last me quite some time so the investment is def worth it. I dunno I feel like I hit a dead end with lysergamides. I take 3 tabs of acid and barely get any visuals, it just messes with my head more than anything. I’m wondering if a phenethylamine will tap into something that its counterpart can’t.

I miss 2c-x compounds so I’m looking to forward to this one. I’ve heard various ROAs, what do you recommend?

Yeah, I share your sentiments. It’s not going to be around so might as well grab it while you can. As you metioned above, a gram will last me quite some time so the investment is def worth it. I dunno I feel like I hit a dead end with lysergamides. I take 3 tabs of acid and barely get any visuals, it just messes with my head more than anything. I’m wondering if a phenethylamine will tap into something that its counterpart can’t.

I miss 2c-x compounds so I’m looking to forward to this one. I’ve heard various ROAs, what do you recommend?
When I take 25b-NBOH without tolerance the visuals are intense. So much so that I let my buddy sniff about 4mg and he told me not to do that to people anymore because it was too intense for him. He said nothing was real anymore and had a pretty difficult experience.

If three hits of acid aren't doing it for you then the 25b-NBOH might not either. Tolerance is a serious problem for me with it. If I could I would probably trip daily but it seems to take at least a couple of weeks for tolerance to reset and I'm not the most patient about waiting that long.

If you're like me then just knowing that you have a stock of such a potent psychedelic will make you feel better about life in general.

About ROAs I have only tried sublingual and intranasal. I prefer intranasal but then I like to trip hard and rocket to the peak. Sublingual is a much more gradual transition. I usually hold my saliva in my mouth for about half an hour. It does numb your tongue. That's how you can easily tell if blotters are something like an NBOH instead of LSD (it will numb your tongue).

I have not tried IM or IV. I probably will try it IV at some point just because I enjoy it with tryptamines and haven't tried it with a psychedelic phenethylamine yet. You come up so fast when you snort it that I'm not sure that IV would be that much of an improvement. I'm pretty sure @deficiT said he tried it once.

I know 25i-NBOH is not very soluble in water so that could also be an issue with 25b-NBOH. I found that once when I tried to dissolve about 13mg in a few mL of water and it didn't go.

I thought it dissolved and rinsed the glass vial that I was working with and sniffed what I thought was likely to just be some residue mixed with water and I ended up tripping harder than I ever have before.

This was also in 2013 when NBOMe's were out and some people had died from it. People died on a lot less than 13mg of 25i-NBOMe so naturally I thought I was going to die. I remember when I closed my eyes I could see my cells rupturing. I was crying and saying goodbye to my family and shit.

So be careful with the dosing and always use a mg scale. I would say to dose it volumetrically if you want to be accurate. I bet it's plenty soluble in alcohol.

I've taken up to 10mg of 25b-NBOH and lived so I think it's fair to say that it's less deadly than the NBOMe series. I've also taken it several times with MDMA and I've heard that people died from NBOMes combined with MDMA. So again the NBOH would appear to be less toxic.

The death from 2C-E was with around 100mgs intranasal supposedly
This a great info for people all the time bullshitting about some substances with close active dose to od amount.

I used close to 40mg of 2c-e as my biggest dose. Yeah, orally but still, that’s not even 3x the dose that killed. And I personally know person who snorted 50 - 60mg of 2c-e and had a great experience, so maybe not even 2x more was needed for lethal dose, and he originally intended to do 100+ mg as it’s a “safe drug” just to be stopped by a bit wiser friend!

On the other hand I had a great experience with 500 – 600µ of 25c-nbome and know people who have gone 50x higher. (yeah I know some supposedly died from less) Single blotter of nbome can kill either in combo with something or if it’s covered with powder.

Now BDF, I had great experience with about 1 – 1.5mg max, know many people who took multiple times that and even OD case with it, I wont even say how much but could have ended very bad, luckily just changed that persons life for the better.

Sure snort nbomx or BDF and you’ll kill yourself easy but speaking of killer blotter from outer space while claiming 5-meo-dmt can’t kill...wow RC scene was and is full of way more dangerous stuff than named, only reason why people don’t drop like flies from that stuff is it’s not active in microgram range.

If it’s bitter it’s a spitter not a killer!

When I take 25b-NBOH without tolerance the visuals are intense. So much so that I let my buddy sniff about 4mg and he told me not to do that to people anymore because it was too intense for him. He said nothing was real anymore and had a pretty difficult experience.

If three hits of acid aren't doing it for you then the 25b-NBOH might not either. Tolerance is a serious problem for me with it. If I could I would probably trip daily but it seems to take at least a couple of weeks for tolerance to reset and I'm not the most patient about waiting that long.

If you're like me then just knowing that you have a stock of such a potent psychedelic will make you feel better about life in general.

About ROAs I have only tried sublingual and intranasal. I prefer intranasal but then I like to trip hard and rocket to the peak. Sublingual is a much more gradual transition. I usually hold my saliva in my mouth for about half an hour. It does numb your tongue. That's how you can easily tell if blotters are something like an NBOH instead of LSD (it will numb your tongue).

I have not tried IM or IV. I probably will try it IV at some point just because I enjoy it with tryptamines and haven't tried it with a psychedelic phenethylamine yet. You come up so fast when you snort it that I'm not sure that IV would be that much of an improvement. I'm pretty sure @deficiT said he tried it once.

I know 25i-NBOH is not very soluble in water so that could also be an issue with 25b-NBOH. I found that once when I tried to dissolve about 13mg in a few mL of water and it didn't go.

I thought it dissolved and rinsed the glass vial that I was working with and sniffed what I thought was likely to just be some residue mixed with water and I ended up tripping harder than I ever have before.

This was also in 2013 when NBOMe's were out and some people had died from it. People died on a lot less than 13mg of 25i-NBOMe so naturally I thought I was going to die. I remember when I closed my eyes I could see my cells rupturing. I was crying and saying goodbye to my family and shit.

So be careful with the dosing and always use a mg scale. I would say to dose it volumetrically if you want to be accurate. I bet it's plenty soluble in alcohol.

I've taken up to 10mg of 25b-NBOH and lived so I think it's fair to say that it's less deadly than the NBOMe series. I've also taken it several times with MDMA and I've heard that people died from NBOMes combined with MDMA. So again the NBOH would appear to be less toxic.

I have some really good MDA that I wanna combine with something, but I definitely need to try 25b on its own to get familiar first. It’s not that I have a tolerance. I don’t trip often, however I used to trip all the time when I was younger. I feel like structural changes in my brain happened as I got older and I don’t respond to Psych’s like I normally do.

Also, IV sounds pretty nice, bet that’s one hell of a ride. So is 1-1.5mg intranasally a good launching pad?

the problem with snorting (my favorite ROI) is that you cannot see doses that are measured in micrograms.
nbomes never should ever go in the nose,

the problem with snorting (my favorite ROI) is that you cannot see doses that are measured in micrograms.
nbomes never should ever go in the nose,

Well it’s nbohs that we’re referring to. Yes they may be a little safer as in they are less potent than NBOMEs, but still trying to sniff 1-2mg can be difficult unless one accurately and volumetrically using a nasal spray bottle. I’m still a little concerned about how to weigh and which roa to use. I definitely need to use a solution. I’m guessing it’s soluble in saline?

I recklessly sniffed up some 25c-nbome when I was younger. Roughly 1-1.5mg and had one of the best trips of my life in terms of sheer recreation and beauty.

I have an intranasal bottled solution of selank that exerts 600mics per spray and a bottle of Semax that exerts 300mics per spray. I’m not sure how many mls it’s dissolved in so I contacted the company I got it from. Never
Got much from either compound so ill just dump the remaining solution. Also, the stories of hair loss concern me albeit I’m not sure of the veracity of such claims.

What’s a solid dose to start with? 1-1.5mg?